• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The veracity of Death Battle.

@Monarch

Well a certain user from this wiki has a friend that works with SA and he asked his friend for the list. It was posted on a thread on this wiki. SA found out who did it and punished the friend. Finally the list was removed from the thread, but you can still find it.

I have a mixed reaction with DB and sometiems I like some of their battles and other times I completetyl despise them.

But what really pisses me off is that they tend to combine every version of a character into one, like what they did to Godzilla (using the feat where he matched Thor). In some cases they just went borderline bullshit such as that time where they pitted Joker against Sweet Tooth and while they were supposed to use the comic book Joker version, they also added some feats from other completely versions such his Injustice Version and Crimson Night version.

Elgb333 said:
I have a mixed reaction with DB and sometiems I like some of their battles and other times I completetyl despise them.
But what really pisses me off is that they tend to combine every version of a character into one, like what they did to Godzilla (using the feat where he matched Thor). In some cases they just went borderline bullshit such as that time where they pitted Joker against Sweet Tooth and while they were supposed to use the comic book Joker version, they also added some feats from other completely versions such his Injustice Version and Crimson Night version.
Read the my OP, said that badmounthing is not allowed so do not use vulgar lenguage here.

What Newendigo said. You can state your opinions on DB's methods in a calmer, less offensive way. Still, point.

Newendigo said:
Elgb333 said:
Read the my OP, said that badmounthing is not allowed so do not use vulgar lenguage here.
Sorry I didn't notice that I added that one word in my sentence, though thanks for pointing it out.

Still, I hope I'm not the only one who's pissed off that DB tends to mix different versions unto one character.

There is always something on the internet that will trigger a person, so no, no you're not. While I'm indifferent to DB as I don't bother watching their data and go straight to the match for the entertainment, I'm not ignorant as to how they do stuff.

They make good points, but they do make small mistakes on the important things, making it bigger than it really is.

I'd like to point out to not quote an entire post if you don't need to, as it makes the thread unecessarily longer than it could be.

LOL ,, If that's true, the comment section will have war when it's released. I'll be trying to debunk people there.

Meleemaster428 said:
Come to think of it, kind of weird this site doesn't have a page for OG Voltron.

I've been trying to find the time and willpower to power through the OG series to make a profile. So far, I know OG Voltron is at least 5-A. On a side note, it bugs me that Netflix only has a "select number" of the original episodes in a random order rather than the series proper.

So I can confirm Natsu vs Ace is next. Question is whether Natsu can eat Ace's fire. I'm lost on this whole Logia thing.....

Voltron won...... i knew it. Someone did not look that?

@Silver Yep, the next DB is going to be Natsu Vs Ace.

Did they use classic Voltron or LD Voltron?

The funny thing is they're both 5-A/MFTL+, but the Megazord (assuming they're using O.G. Megazord) has ridiculously higher speed (Scaling to Zords who flew across the universe in a few hours XD). AP wise they're both in the single digit 1,000 Yottaton range, though.

The reasoning was because Voltron was faster,stronger (by lifting some thing heavier), and that a superior model (to the Zord being used) was defeated by a villian who was planet level.

Speed Equalized, I think Voltron would win since the Paladins have more free control over it, and it has more versatility in it's gear and powers. But their reasoning sound really lame.

If they were used a more powerful megazord like Mystic megazord, SPD megazord, Fury megazord or other, probaly the power rangers would win.

If they use Super Mega Force megazord, i think that the power rangers stomps pretty hard.

Yeah, I think the Dino Super Charge Ultrazord would've stomped Voltron really hard, considering that its >>> the Megazord which is >>>>> the Zords which are >>> Lord Arcanon who while heavily restricting himself is super casually 5-A.

Which reminds me, we should probably get make Megazord/Gigazord/Ultrazord profiles..

You know, there's not any profile of the Megazords. I mean that there should be a profile for a Megazord of every team, including his transformations with extra Zords, like Dino Thunder megazord with his multiple weapons arms.

wow im late to this thread

Anyway Death Battle is alright, but I've come to accept how little Ben and Chad care about the outlooks of others whether they agree or disagree with their verdicts. That's both a good thing and a bad thing, but overall it's not harming anybody if they do that.

The only thing I don't like about the show right now is how they use some of the more mediocre/low feats instead of the peak feats and they use said mediocre feats to prove how stronger/tougher/faster a combatant is to another. They're also pretty shifty on how powerful a character can be based off of said mediocre feat. But like I said, they really don't care and in the long run it's for entertainment mostly. And entertaining it usually is right now.

also it got me into vs debating and writing so that's cool i guess. I'll cry when they do DIO vs Alucard; especially if they asspull and make DIO win. That's worse than accepting the truth, man.

Back