• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Unmatchable Characters list

for those that are impossible to find matches

can we just simply remove their notable victories, notable losses, etc.

since no match for them
I mean that can just change lol, if they get revised, or if a new file is created

Literally stompped the crap out of everyone she was put against. Either she stomps or gets stompped badly. There is no in between.

Caine has a 1-A deity watching over him in like nearly all of his keys iirc, plus he can just passively 1-A Reality Warp someone via sheer disbelief

He's got passive Info Manip that affects you in mind, body and soul all at once and that's just the start of it.

Is this include every characters that have transduality type 2 - 4 ? or and who transcended something something

Last edited:
Sadakaya: Haxxy incorporeal low tier, I have the feeling every match would either end up with her being unkillable and haxing the enemy to death, a stalemate between her being unkillable and the opponent resisting her hax, or her being screwed by someone who resists and outhaxes and/ or AP stomps her.

Pyron's second key: An invisible and shapeless mass of intangible energy larger than twice the Milky Way. 3-C is already a small tier, but even accounting others I've always thought it would be difficult for everyone to properly interact with it, and if they have NPI it would be difficult to determine what would actually hurt him, how, where etc..., let alone what he can do with his own powers and size. I think all matches would be mismatches because he stomps the enemy, he gets stomped and outhaxed or it becomes impossible to even imagine how the battle would unfold in the first place.

It's not even about AP at the end of the day, but figuring out how the battle goes, how do they interact, what and how would really affect each other etc..

Void shiki is one too, she either stomp because 1-A every nasuverse hax and resistance + transduality etc. Or get stomped because baseline 1-A.

Pyron's second key: An invisible and shapeless mass of intangible energy larger than twice the Milky Way. 3-C is already a small tier, but even accounting others I've always thought it would be difficult for everyone to properly interact with it, and if they have NPI it would be difficult to determine what would actually hurt him, how, where etc..., let alone what he can do with his own powers and size. I think all matches would be mismatches because he stomps the enemy, he gets stomped and outhaxed or it becomes impossible to even imagine how the battle would unfold in the first place.
Sounds like Necrozma could fight Pyron as it has the NPI required to interact with Pyron and energy absorbtion on that level but not much hax

Yeah it was done. Void resist everything Feath do and feath doesn't resist some hax of void.
Huh, I could've sworn I've seen it somewhere that most viable tier 1 matches end in fist fights due to both sides' haxes not reaching one another

Sounds like Necrozma could fight Pyron as it has the NPI required to interact with Pyron and energy absorbtion on that level but not much hax
Doesn't it absorb only light? Iirc I don't remember instances of it absorbing energy too, but if we consider it able to do so, he absob-stomps Pyron because it scales to absorbing an infinite amount of light.

Doesn't it absorb only light? Iirc I don't remember instances of it absorbing energy too, but if we consider it able to do so, he absob-stomps Pyron because it scales to absorbing an infinite amount of light.
3-C Necrozma does not scale to that.

nah he can absorb energy in general
and He is not infinite in his 3-C form that is in his High 3-A Form

The Old Man: Either you resist his plot manipulation and are immune against everything he does... or you don't and you passively lose.
Hatou Manabu: Aside from being extremely hard to permanently kill, her special nature makes it so that she has already done every possible move she could ever do against you when the fight starts. So either you're already dead or nothing she could do will ever work against you.

this lady

How the heck would a match with Kindred even work actually?

On the topic of Sol Badguy pretty sure his Info Manip is like higher D stuff that just passively affects you in mind, body and soul all at once. Trying to honestly think how you get around that, maybe if your a robot I guess?

On the topic of Sol Badguy pretty sure his Info Manip is like higher D stuff that just passively affects you in mind, body and soul all at once. Trying to honestly think how you get around that, maybe if your a robot I guess?
Absulote world is not something sol can do on his own

Added all, except...

this lady

Probably give me a minor write-up to put, at least.

Also
Wait so he doesn't have passive shit anymore? Huh might actually be able to find him matches then at that rate lol
If you do probably notify me

Caine has a 1-A deity watching over him in like nearly all of his keys iirc, plus he can just passively 1-A Reality Warp someone via sheer disbelief
I could have sworn the Disbelief Hax became High 1-A

That just makes Caine even more hella haxed lol, nvm the fact the supreme being of the verse is basically his sugar mom last I checked.

For Kindred I guess Immortality (Types 5 and 9), Abstract Existence (Type 1), Conceptual Embodiment (Type 2), Cosmic Awareness and the fact that they're Unknown in AP and Dura as well means its honestly just kinda hard to come up with a viable match in general for them I'd say.

For Sol Badguy maybe he could fight Mega Man Classic? Would Inorganic Phys be helpful at all there?

nah he can absorb energy in general
and He is not infinite in his 3-C form that is in his High 3-A Form
Its profile is counterintuitive.
Anyway, we're talking about Base Necrozma, right? I might make a thread to see if this is really feasible (we're gonna have toooons of fun...)

Back