• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Unmatchable Characters list

not really, unknown stats don't have any effect on your abilities

But in hax fights it's a factor of resists vs. P&A, and if you don't have stats to fall back on you're just gonna reach a conclusion of stomp

Nah if you have the range, Stats are surprisingly effective vs. any non-thpught based

Iihiko Shishime (Medaka Box): his subjective reality is broken
That which Iihiko does not recognize, does not effect him. While Iihiko is incredibly durable, that is not what makes him so hard to kill. It is the combination of the defensive aspect of Irreversible Destruction and this ability that makes him borderline invincible. Making Iihiko recognize attacks is incredibly difficult. When kicked in the face, he perceived it as nothing more than a mosquito bite. Even if an attack is powerful enough to damage him, it does not mean it will effect him. He was stabbed full of swords, but perceived it as no more than acupuncture, so he took no meaningful damage despite the sword sticking into him. He was struck with massive bolts of electricity, but he perceived it as nothing more "Low Grade Electra-Shock Therapy," so it dealt no damage and only managed to relax him. He does not seem to recognize Abnormalities or Minuses at all, and as such he is not effected by them. It is unclear if it is a product of this ability or Irreversible Destruction, but he can also seemingly ignore defensive abilities that he does not recognize as well. If one can manage to make Iihiko recognize an attack, then he must defend. However, an enemy may be better off if he did not recognize their techniques to begin with, as the alternative can be far worse.

Najimi Ajimu (Medaka Box): Due to the uncertainty regarding Ajimu's tiering, the nature of her abilities, and her portrayal within canon, she should not be used in versus threads.
Hanten Shiranui (Medaka Box): look above

Darth Nihilus (Star Wars): you either resist his deathhax or get passively stomped

Lmao i didn't expected that you're added Tatsumi on the list
Fyi i wasn't serious about him and more the fact that i just messing around because i hate Tatsumi

Edmond Dantes: 1-A Soul destruction and have an ability to go immeasurable, rendering him to be nigh-unmatchable

technically if you find a robot or inorganic physiology type 2. that could work. assuming they can go immeasurable too.

since robots have no soul. (it's not about soul resistance it's about having no soul at all.

can't destroy souls if your opponent literally lacks 1 at all.

since robots have no soul. (it's not about soul resistance it's about having no soul at all.

can't destroy souls if your opponent literally lacks 1 at all.
Usually with these Tier 1s, they can ignore this and just assume that everyone has a Soul and then soul hax it via bullshit

Think Yogiri being able to kill anything no matter what. He can kill limbs, inanimate objects, inexistent things, etc as long as he wants to because why not

682 throws "I ******* resist and **** you" at Edmond

question do we assume 682 resists anything that isn't on his list of resistances?

i mean we could have reactive evolution negation, immortality negation, and regeneration negation. and see what happens.

plus i don't see resistance negation on his list of resistances either.

btw what dimension of resistance does 682 have? i know it's not 12 dimensional or whatever. what dimension is it?

and how many layers of resistance considering each dimension has layers? (countless?)

Hey Impress can you remove Tatsumi from the list? Velox even declared that he wasn't serious and that he was just messing around
Lmao i didn't expected that you're added Tatsumi on the list
Fyi i wasn't serious about him and more the fact that i just messing around because i hate Tatsumi

Beiloune: Classification hax as a ton of applications and in his overshadowed state he exists outside of space and time. So you'd need the range to hit him, the senses/knowledge to tell were he is, and the resistances to defend against his Classification hax which effects people who have some form of resistance... it's hard for me to find good matches that aren't stomp or get stomped.

True Dark Genie: Multiple immortaliies that make him hard to kill and you need to go back in time to stop his birth and erase him otherwise he spreads to other points in time and continues to do so. Again, it's either stomp or gets stomped.

Noah. High 7-A character that has the composite of the entire verses concept hax at a multiversal level... and every character in the verse has concept stuff. She has good regen and is a robot, so many methods of taking her down don't work. Additionally, as she is the incarnation of the multiverses concepts, if you BFR her or erase her too well, you basically nuke yourself at a conceptual level. A fair match against her just has too many variables to meet.

Mamoru. He has passive supernatural luck that changes the past, but aside from that is a normal human. If he doesn't passively defeat his opponent, he probably gets stomped.

Satou Hiroshi. He is a perfectly average human. That alone makes him lose against virtually everyone that is allowed to have a profile on the wiki. Almost all characters he can really fight are featless 10-B keys of characters before they got their actual powers... and then the match either is immediately decided by the opponent being above/below average... or it doesn't have a conclusion since there are no real feats. Well, at least the fight against Hitler was fun.

Back