• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Black God vs The Machine God: II IIah vs Makina

What can that thing do against infinite 6D army? This thing doesn't have any resistances so anything they do will pretty much end it. Makina's main body is in another dimension and can adapt to this thing's stuff.

That thing has to face an infinite 6D army which has all hax and resistances of her first key and that thing doesn't even have any resistances. Don't see how Makina doesn't easily stomp here.
illah can duplicate himself off his rukh. each having different personality, now saying he can make Infinite copies of himself would look like a stretch but nothing really hints that he can't do it.

Even if it could, would it get a chance? Again no resistances. Let's even say it did(tho low intelligence and stamina makes me doubt it). Why can't infinite clones just destroy them all? Again no resistances

Let's even say it did(tho low intelligence and stamina makes me doubt it)
This is something I want to correct, illah is very intelligent, he controlled the story till his order was reduced
Even if it could, would it get a chance?
Why wouldn't it, the idea that illah is slow due to it's shape isn't true. David as the guardian of the Sacred Palace is illah with a different personality
Why can't infinite clones just destroy them all?
Because it is a fist
Again no resistances
Resistance to Fist

This is something I want to correct, illah is very intelligent, he controlled the story his order was reduced
then that section should be changed from how currently is
Why wouldn't it, the idea that illah is slow due to it's shape isn't true. David as the guardian of the Sacred Palace is illah with a different personality
Because it would get haxed to death?
Because it is a fist
It says it turns into a fist fight, not that they only fight like that and not use hax. It turns into a fist fight because they have resistances and can nullify each others abilities.

Last edited:
Also she already fought someone who could make infinite clones of himself and that's before she had infinite 6D army.

Couple things, God level battles turn into to fist fights not cause they don't use hax, but cause they have passive power null which negate all hostile abilities, and even if their hax did work, they resist it anyway.

So their resistances scales to each other, also Fate couldn't negate Shiro's ability, but instead chose to alter the past so it never hit, so a baseline 5-D being can't null the abilities of beings like Shiro, this is how God level battles work, stuff on your level and below won't work.

Deus Ex Makina then, funny how that's her code name, and she literally has the ability to get new abilities out of nowhere.

Will go up the list then i guess since Makina stomps.

Indeed, Il Ilah's NEP2 is non-combat, but this can be used as an incon, because if Makina doesn't have Non-physical interaction to NEP2, she can't attack Il Ilah.

Back