• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AEW FORBIDDEN DOOR: MAIN EVENT

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

First, making his way into the ring, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada… KENNY OMEGA!

kenny-omega.gif

And his opponent, from Death Valley, California… THEEEEEEEEE UNDERTAKER!

the-undertaker-entrance.gif

Victory can be achieved through Pinfall, Submission, or Disqualification, and this is a good old fashioned match of wrestling. The death of your opponent at your hands will be a disqualification victory for them, as well as disqualification being handed out for any hax not appropriate for a wrestling match. Characters are aware of these rules, but are not magically held back or restricted from breaking them, if they do wish to do so, even at the price of their victory.

With that said, let’s ring the bell and get this show on the road!

The Cleaner: 0

The Deadman
: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Well, Taker has more experience. Roughly 36 years wrestling to Kenny’s 23. Both have been heralded by many as the greatest to ever do it, and have taken on and beaten similarly skilled foes before, so in skill they should be roughly equal. Taker is probably more of an “all-rounder”, being able to finish matches by both pinfall and submission with ease, and Kenny is probably the quicker aggravated of the two, but Kenny has certain abilities such as his time stop that will catch Taker off guard. Equally though, Taker has better Stamina and LS, meaning he’ll last longer and be better equipped to tire Kenny out, though Kenny does hold an AP advantage of 1.24959105912x advantage. Very little, but could mean a lot under these circumstances

It seems very even.

Really? From what I've seen, Kenny has better stamina feats than Taker.
If we’re going strictly on the pages, Kenny’s Peak Human Stamina is inferior to Taker’s Peak Human, Possibly Superhuman Stamina.

If you think Kenny’s feats are more impressive than Taker’s that’s fair, but you’d need a CRT to argue it officially here

If you think Kenny’s feats are more impressive than Taker’s that’s fair, but you’d need a CRT to argue it officially here
The only who who needs a CRT is Undertaker because their is no justification on his page for his Stamina (fill that shit up). It doesn't matter how much of a big stamina and skill chain you have (It needs to be on the page) or am I wrong on this
Undertaker Stamina:
RovRQWo.jpg

Kenny Omega Stamina:
EgSXR6q.jpg

Last edited:
I dont agree how a skill chain works in real life scenarios. Every fighter have different style of fighting.Being capable of fighting one of the fighter shouldn't make you comparable to everyone on the scaling chain.

I was asked to comment here.
I have little to no investment in wrestling, scripted, professional or otherwise.

An unjustified "possibly Superhuman" does not explain why Undertaker's Peak Human Stamina should be better than Kenny's Peak Human Stamina.

I suppose, since I was asked to analyze the profiles, I'll put in some extra effort.

1. How does Cyborg Kenny use his Time Travel in-character?
2. Could Kenny spam his Stop Time Stop to keep the opponent locked with 1 arm while he goes for a pinfall with the other? (Given the win conditions OP specified.) WOULD he?

3. Accelerated Development (Gets a "surge of energy" his fighting style rapidly increases as the match goes and he counter people with his superior speed as well as dodge attacks from martial art strikers)

His... "fighting style rapidly increases"??

Also, as the match goes on? What count is it based on; Could & would he exploit this by Stop spamming?

4. I'm not 100% sore how Undertaker's LS scaling chain works, but....

Lifting Strength: Class 5 to Class 25 (Both Kane and himself were able to chokeslam larger wrestlers like Braun Strowman; can easily overpower and toss around other wrestlers)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Capable of lifting people with one hand, Comparable to Chris Jericho. Omega Can deadlift his opponents such as Michael Elgin who is 270 lbs, Defeated and overpowered his rival Kazuchika Okada who is capable of lifting fellow Bullet Club member Bad Luck Fale who is the heaviest NJPW wrestler and weigh 360 lbs)

360 lbs is 163.293253 kilograms. Class 5 BEGINS at 5,000 kg. Be it characterization or capabilities, is there anything stopping Undertaker just clowning on Kenny once he gets a grip on him?

5. Teleportation (The Undertaker is consistently shown to be capable of teleporting, such as when he teleported and manifested himself within what was an empty casket delivered by his druids)

Could the Undertaker teleport behind Kenny?

6. Vibration Manipulation (Able to cause the ring itself to vibrate)

Could this vibration make Kenny lose his balance & fall over?

7. Possession (As shown here)

Could & would Undertaker possess Kenny to put him in a pinned position or such?

8. Summoning (Can summon druids)

Could & would these druids provide help in downing Kenny?

I suppose, since I was asked to analyze the profiles, I'll put in some extra effort.

1. How does Cyborg Kenny use his Time Travel in-character?
I think this is a non hax fight (pure one vs one fighting no supernatural shit involved) but I'll answer
Since he is a Terminator parody character, He touches the ground in the short movie clip and then it activates.
2. Could Kenny spam his Stop Time Stop to keep the opponent locked with 1 arm while he goes for a pinfall with the other? (Given the win conditions OP specified.) WOULD he?
He frequently uses Time stop in his career, Could he spam it, if he's pissed off enough then yeah... usually he's not required to cause he wins by doing it once.
3.Accelerated Development (Gets a "surge of energy" his fighting style rapidly increases as the match goes and he counter people with his superior speed as well as dodge attacks from martial art strikers)

His... "fighting style rapidly increases"??
He delivers minor faster paced strikes, kicks and martial arts moves which wrestlers are not able to react to in CQC. Should be a little faster then Austin Theory
Also, as the match goes on? What count is it based on; Could & would he exploit this by Stop spamming?
If he's pissed off enough (Which could happen facing a veteran like take he would have to resort it to doing it)
4. I'm not 100% sore how Undertaker's LS scaling chain works, but....

Lifting Strength: Class 5 to Class 25 (Both Kane and himself were able to chokeslam larger wrestlers like Braun Strowman; can easily overpower and toss around other wrestlers)
Brian can flip an ambulance. Taker is a retired legend and has slayed monsters like Braun and defeated him too so he he's physically stronger then people who can toss a car.
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Capable of lifting people with one hand, Comparable to Chris Jericho. Omega Can deadlift his opponents such as Michael Elgin who is 270 lbs, Defeated and overpowered his rival Kazuchika Okada who is capable of lifting fellow Bullet Club member Bad Luck Fale who is the heaviest NJPW wrestler and weigh 360 lbs)

360 lbs is 163.293253 kilograms. Class 5 BEGINS at 5,000 kg. Be it characterization or capabilities, is there anything stopping Undertaker just clowning on Kenny once he gets a grip on him?
Kenny MMA and High flying Lucha abilities plus all the Dodging Moves mentioned on his profile makes him extremely agile to avoid (read his Intelligence section)
Could the Undertaker teleport behind Kenny?
Yes he can.
Even tho this is not a supernatural match and more of a pure fist fight.
But if the fight is indeed supernatural the Lights go black then Taker teleports as seen in the clip which takes 2-4 seconds time .
Kenny on other hands needs to touch the ground to Time Travel which also takes 2-4 seconds time. Kenny being faster and MMA fighter would be one step ahead so bought would be even....

6. Vibration Manipulation (Able to cause the ring itself to vibrate)

Could this vibration make Kenny lose his balance & fall over?
Kenny would use several SummerSault/moonsault or dives to stop since taker can not do it for several seconds Kenny could leave the area.
7. Possession (As shown here)

Could & would Undertaker possess Kenny to put him in a pinned position or such?
He could but Kenny has very strong willpower to keep fighting and not give up even when "Every once of his body was shredded" but I guess this could still work it's not a possession resistance if this is a Super natural fight then yes
8. Summoning (Can summon druids)

Could & would these druids provide help in downing Kenny?
These druids are not martial artists and Kenny sheer skill also has beat several people attacking him in one vs one combat (people who are actual wrestlers not random black dressed folks for distraction).

1. If there are Supernatural powers involved then yes Taker via Possession one shots.
  2. If this is a one versus one wrestling match then Yes it would be a legitimate good fight.

Last edited:
I think this is a non hax fight (pure one vs one fighting no supernatural shit involved) but I'll answer
Since he is a Terminator parody character, He touches the ground in the short movie clip and then it activates.
So, could he, for example, time travel to a few seconds earlier in the fight so as to end up in a time when he'd be behind his opponent because of his opponent's movement?
He delivers minor faster paced strikes, kicks and martial arts moves which wrestlers are not able to react to in CQC. Should be a little faster then Austin Theory
So what is meant is that his fighting style makes him switch to using more speed-oriented attacks?
Or his Accelerated Development causes his speed to increase?
Brian can flip an ambulance. Taker is a retired legend and has slayed monsters like Braun and defeated him too so he he's physically stronger then people who can toss a car.
When you said "Brian", did you mean Braun?
Kenny MMA and High flying Lucha abilities plus all the Dodging Moves mentioned on his profile makes him extremely agile to avoid (read his Intelligence section)
Meaning he'd be deliberately trying to avoid being grabbed, just because he's a skilled wrestler, I assume. In Kenny's case, very skilled, even if all the details are a lot to absorb for a non-enthusiast of wrestling like me.
Does Kenny have any reason to know he'd be so severely outclassed by Undertaker's LS? I mean, as a wrestler, it'd be reasonable for him to try to go for a grab at some point, right?
Yes he can.
Even tho this is not a supernatural match and more of a pure fist fight.
But if the fight is indeed supernatural the Lights go black then Taker teleports as seen in the clip which takes 2-4 seconds time .
Kenny on other hands needs to touch the ground to Time Travel which also takes 2-4 seconds time. Kenny being faster and MMA fighter would be one step ahead so bought would be even....
This brings up a concern. How does the time travel work?
Because if Kenny goes into the past & gets an edge & beats Undertaker....
But Undertaker stays in the present & gets an edge to beat Kenny....
Does Kenny's time travel retroactively alter the timeline or create a new timeline?
Kenny would use several SummerSault/moonsault or dives to stop since taker can not do it for several seconds Kenny could leave the area.
No losses by ring-out this match, right?
He could but Kenny has very strong willpower to keep fighting and not give up even when "Every once of his body was shredded" but I guess this could still work it's not a possession resistance if this is a Super natural fight then yes
I wonder what it'd take to get Undertaker to try this.
These druids are not martial artists and Kenny sheer skill also has beat several people attacking him in one vs one combat (people who are actual wrestlers not random black dressed folks for distraction).

1. If there are Supernatural powers involved then yes Taker via Possession one shots.
  2. If this is a one versus one wrestling match then Yes it would be a legitimate good fight.
Thanks for the info & input.

Do we need clarification from the OP on if this is a Supernatural match or not?

So, could he, for example, time travel to a few seconds earlier in the fight so as to end up in a time when he'd be behind his opponent because of his opponent's movement?
Yes it would.
So what is meant is that his fighting style makes him switch to using more speed-oriented attacks?
Or his Accelerated Development causes his speed to increase?
He strikes and runs faster then his opponent, For instance he can deliver his Knock Out V-Triger move and immediately follows it up with a martial art roundhouse knock out strike or Dragon suplex (Slamming opponent on to the ground)
When you said "Brian", did you mean Braun?
yes sorry.
Meaning he'd be deliberately trying to avoid being grabbed, just because he's a skilled wrestler, I assume. In Kenny's case, very skilled, even if all the details are a lot to absorb for a non-enthusiast of wrestling like me.
Does Kenny have any reason to know he'd be so severely outclassed by Undertaker's LS? I mean, as a wrestler, it'd be reasonable for him to try to go for a grab at some point, right?
If it is a supernatural fight then,
1-Kenny has information analysis being a cyborg
if not then as regular fighter he still has options to counter
2-He usually relies on his speed and acrobatics, For instance taker tries to grab him then
This brings up a concern. How does the time travel work?
Because if Kenny goes into the past & gets an edge & beats Undertaker....
But Undertaker stays in the present & gets an edge to beat Kenny....
Does Kenny's time travel retroactively alter the timeline or create a new timeline?
Once kenny time travels, He gone teleported away infront of taker no one will be standing.
A ball of energy forms around kenny and it takes him to the past (0:15)
No losses by ring-out this match, right?
Yes you need to knock them down until the count of 3 by the refree. Both have instinctive reactions to kick out from beind pinned,
Kenny has resisted all wrestling moves of the Undertaker (Taker using Tombstone to finish his enemies)
Kenny has survived pretty much every version of Tombstone (going through jumping tombstone piledrivers and fear factory piledrive) plus he has a large variety of Tombstone wrestling move much more variations:
  • Piledrivers: Kenny can hit several forms of piledrivers which target the neck these includes (Spike Piledriver, Electric Chair Spike Piledriver, Tiger Driver '98 Piledriver and Double Underhook Piledriver)
Thanks for the info & input.

Yeah.

Kenny has canonically beaten the Undertaker multiple times?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, some of their special moves require a few seconds of standing in a pose to initiate, no?
In as confined a space as a ring, that's probably a very reasonable timeframe for either combatant to interrupt one another, isn't it? (Unless either ends up standing there, staring & gawking wondering what their opponent is doing, inadvertently giving their opponent the time they need, I guess. I mean in theory, MAYBE they could interpret a pose like touching the ground as being like a kneel of surrender, IDK?)

Do they know about each other's techniques?
By the sounds of it, Kenny knows at least some of Undertaker's, though IDK how many of Kenny's Undertaker knows.

The death of your opponent at your hands will be a disqualification victory for them, as well as disqualification being handed out for any hax not appropriate for a wrestling match. Characters are aware of these rules, but are not magically held back or restricted from breaking them, if they do wish to do so, even at the price of their victory.

Kenny has canonically beaten the Undertaker multiple times?
No, They are from two different wrestling companies but Kenny has kicked out of and dodges the main moves that Undertaker uses in combat.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, some of their special moves require a few seconds of standing in a pose to initiate, no?
Sometimes they call it a Taunt, but timing should not effect either of these two.
In as confined a space as a ring, that's probably a very reasonable timeframe for either combatant to interrupt one another, isn't it? (Unless either ends up standing there, staring & gawking wondering what their opponent is doing, inadvertently giving their opponent the time they need, I guess. I mean in theory, MAYBE they could interpret a pose like touching the ground as being like a kneel of surrender, IDK?)
Kenny can play mind games act like a loser beg Taker to forgive him only for taker to come close and hit him in dick (Low Blow) or proceed to use he Teleportation.
All these aside as far as "SKILL" is considered looking at the entire Stamina, Intelligence, Tactics and Notable Attacks/Techniques. Kenny should be able to out skill his way after a tough fight.

Do they know about each other's techniques?
Nope, Undertaker has never been hit with a V-Trigger that knocks people out
Kenny has never been locked into a Hells gate submission hold (but he has enough willpower and MMA strikes and techqniues listed on his page to get out or avoid)
By the sounds of it, Kenny knows at least some of Undertaker's, though IDK how many of Kenny's Undertaker knows.
Kenny has a huge amount of fighting moves (Yes he not only has Undertaker moves but has specific varities of undertaker moves to. He's got like 6 different versions of powerbomb attack. Undertaker only uses one variation), all the counters, dodging and high flying moves combined with MMA+Boxing background should be able to edge out and counter.

@Adem_Warlock69 : So is possessing the opponent not "appropriate for a wrestling match" by OP's standards despite that Undertaker has presumably done so in Supernatural matches, & we don't know if this is meant to be one or not?

(Also, I can't quote your post because it's only quotes itself.)

Back