• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread

unrelated to what y'all are talking about, but i'm just here to say that i'm excited that a toku series is having this type of discussion and stuff, and the Ultra series is one of my favorites (though mainly because of the novelty of the older Ultras).

Welp,it's because only Ultra series who have more supporter aside Godzilla,the Super Sentai stuff is really rare and Kamen Rider is saddly dead for a moment.

my exams are over :D now about that mind hax...

Nexus's mind hax is definitely OP we should just leave it off there

I'm also very knowledgeable about Kamen Rider if you guys wanna kick stuff off with that too?

Also Nexus is one of the series where we very visibly see Sonic Booms each time the Ultras fly so. Yay, continuity! The only other times I can name is Ultraseven X

@Vel Oh nothing, it's just one of those times went a bit over 11 where they killed off the parents of 6 kids.

@Pre Yeah, I'm glad this is happening too.

@Akre Ha ha, "kick" stuff off. But yeah, I've always wondered that, even though Ultras have always flown past the speed of sound and nobody gave a pellet of bird poop. But when Nexus and Seven X did it, it blows everyone's mind.

Anyway, continuing on, wouldn't want this to die out too quickly. In your opinion, who's the best series director? No bias. Well, maybe just a bit. But make sure you justify it.

Hmmm,best director......i say the director of Gaia and Max,that's because i'm sucker for an earth safety and global warning campaign. XD

Welp Akre,i can make KR discussion thread if you want.

I wanna start talking about Ultra Father now that I have rewatched Ultra Galaxy Legend and Revenge of Belial

It seems that he is the father of the Original Showa Ultra Brothers and he is stronger than them as he was able to take on Belial until he was hit in his wound (or so it seems) while the Ultra Brothers, with the edition of Mebius and Hikari, stood no chance and merely stalled Belial. I for one believe he would be Low 4-A or High 4-B as I believe he would have been able to take on Belial if Belial did not hit him in the wound and did not have the giga battle nizer

I may be wrong IDK I heard that he had a wound and Belial hit him in that spot

Fathe of Ultra is only biologically related with Taro, his son. Ace is also his son albeit adopted.

also i'm just gonna rant but Father of Ultra's design is so weird, it only looks complete with his trademark cape but even then the triangles on his thighs are so mismatched from the rest of his body

i mean i like it but

edit: yeah, he was doing well against Belial until he struck his hip wound (which to me does not make sense, the scar's healed already and Ultras should have decent regen not counting the fact it has been several years since his fight with Empera)

Prehistorich said:
Fathe of Ultra is only biologically related with Taro, his son. Ace is also his son albeit adopted.
also i'm just gonna rant but Father of Ultra's design is so weird, it only looks complete with his trademark cape but even then the triangles on his thighs are so mismatched from the rest of his body

i mean i like it but

edit: yeah, he was doing well against Belial until he struck his hip wound (which to me does not make sense, the scar's healed already and Ultras should have decent regen not counting the fact it has been several years since his fight with Empera)
yeah the hip wound seemed kinda odd to me since Mebius was able to regenerate being stabbed through the chest and revived and it also appeared that there were no wounds or scars on Mebius after that

Maybe Ultra Father/Father of Ultra is a bit too old XD

another thing is that his host is a street santa claus maybe thats ment to mean something but when I first found out about it I had a little snigger

to me that only leaves three options:

1) Empera's sword leaves permanent damage to the point that even if the scar is healed, it will still hurt.

2) They tried to keep continuity but flopped.

3) Belial is really just stronger than Father of Ultra, or has an outlier weakness to lightning.

You guys are new to this discussion would be like to be added as a supporter for The Ultra Series? @Saint rider 890 where is your interaction with Mr.Cutlery?

it's decided Óñ©ÓÑìÓñÁÓñ¥ÓñùÓññ Saint rider 890 and Prehistorth

Anyways back to Ultra Father, I think he should be placed at High 4-B as he was doing well against Belial who Mr.Cutlery has said to be way past the baseline for 4-B another thing to note is his insane Massive FTL+ speed, he flew from the Land of light to Earth in a short amount of time to fight Alien Hipporito after the Ultra Brothers were turned into Jade Statues

Lmao I'm back.

Let's talk about tier gaps. It should be impossible to make them anywhere near the mid range of 4-B due to... well, tier gap.

@Pre

I'm pretty sure continuity was the reason wh the wound was even still kept... despite the fact that the UG days were like what? Centuries since Mebius happened? Yeah, blame Koichi for relying too much on making callbacks where it's not necessary.

Isn't Ultra father hold Belial Artrocious for one day ? His feat should be around 3C-3A .

That feat will support Ginga , Victory and X being Universal because they defeat Juda Specter .

Father of Ultra will be At least 3-A due to that. I see the scene as being in a similar vein to how Frieza and Android 17 were capable of contending with Jiren by the end of the tournament.

I'm pretty sure there are other feats out there but yes, so far this is the only that I can think that supports an Ultra being able to fight at MFTL+ speeds. There's also Zero, but I don't see much of him fighting during high-speed flights.

Okay I missed a lot. So!

Father of Ultra was able to hold Atrocious Belial in a shield for an entire day as well as physically hold him still even while Belial kept saying "You got rusty, Ken" which would imply Ultra Father in his prime was actually even stronger than when he performed this feat.

The Father of Ultra only lost because his wound from his battle against Empera was struck. Remember that Empera had a same wound on him from their original fight. The reason these two wounds didn't heal was because, although only conjecture, these two beings were total antitheses. Father of Ultra struck Empera with immense Light while Empera struck Father of Ultra with Immense Darkness; both of which are Anathema to eachother. These wounds probably didn't heal because it's like trying to heal over a cancer growth that stays relatively in the same location. Just wouldn't work.

Also yes, Father of Ultra was schooling Belial's ass hard originally. The wound strike was when the match got turned around. Belial literally stood no chance prior; with Father of Ultra at one point grabbing the Battlenizer and PULLING Belial in just to knee him harder.

And actually, Ultras has had MFTL+ feats for a long time. At least I think. Ultras are able to use Travel Spheres to get from Nebula M78 to Earth in AT MOST a few days max (Don't ask me why they don't use the Portal Creation Mebius and Dyna displayed; horrible PIS). Now besides the Land of Light being in an entire different Nebula from Earth, it is also stated that the light reaching Earth at the time of Mebius was when the Ultras were still in their "Human" states and not Ultras yet. Remember that Father of Ultra is 160,000 years old and born AFTER the creation of the Plasma Spark. Light has had AT LEAST 160000 years to get to Earth and it still hasn't, the light that is reaching Earth is still prior. So this makes me conclude that Father of Ultra and basically any Ultra with Travel Spheres (Which is like Everybody) are MFTL+ at least in Travel Speed, and even then Most Ultras are seen capable of fighting in their travel spheres.

Edit: I'm going through the episodes right now to find a quote

I can't see the image but I assume that's when he travelled to another universe with sheer speed? That likely isn't applicable as it's all Ultras giving him energy to do so.

Funny enough, Zero traveling to another universe was actually used as an example that it's very much possible for one to exit the space-time by moving in a linear 3-D trajectory. Or something like that.

@Akre

I thought Belial only said that Ken was getting older and not rusty?

It's also a feat for the Mk.2 Galactron. But yes, I suppose that does give Orb some sort of counter to digitization BFR.

Unrelated, but who else thought Geed was ultimately underwhelming after looking back on it?

BTW,i'm hoping for an actual high 3-A Ultraman but eh who know.

Hmmm,Geed is bit underwhelming for me,but still can be enjoyable.

Zero is 414 quadrillion times the speed of light LMAO if you use the observable universe we have to measure his feat of travelling outside of the M78 universe

"@Akre

I thought Belial only said that Ken was getting older and not rusty?"

Either way, it implies Ken got weaker from his Prime. Older generally means getting more rusty IIRC.

@Akre Yeah, I was actually going to say that myself but you know, I didn't.

What do you mean more forms for Orb?

Anyway, since Orb, which aired 2 years ago, had an Ultra Fight spinoff the next year, who do you think will get that honor next year? Blu would be the obvious answer but I have this strange feeling regarding the next Ultra Fight. If we're getting one.

I'm still waiting on Mebius' actor getting his body back into shape and appearing on the Ultra Series as an Older more veteran Mebius again.

Me too,i wish Mirai will come back,dude is so funny and kind.......And also wish for more love towards older showa kaiju who didn't get so much love (especially from 80 series).

Back