• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread

Max would easily be comparable to most other Ultras, let's say 4-B since he shouldn't be any weaker than the M78 Max who should be comparable to the Ultra Brothers.

I don't know about Nexus, the only time he can truly be scaled is during Ginga S movie and X. Both series and movie.

Oh yeah, do you guys think that Demaaga should be created? If so, then I suppose Greeza and Zaigorg's profiles too needs to be made.

I need your opinions though, should Demaaga's tiering look like this?

'First appearance: '4-B (Comparable to an Early series X)

Tsurugi Demaaga: 4-B (Superior to a mid-series X)

Tsurugi Demaaga (Movie Ver): 3-A (Is created by and thus, should possess a good portion of Zaigorg's power)

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I'll work on their profiles soon.

Any of you guys seen R/B's new trailer? I'm asking bonus questions here but yeah.

The trailer was a bit bland, yeah. But do keep in mind, Orb was pretty much the same with his trailer and his series ended up being the best one so far.

While I don't have much problems with it, I do have to say it was a bit unnecessary to pull the handle thrice during the transformation sequence. We could have gotten at best 18 seconds instead of 20. But hey, that's minor. If the story is great, I don't mind.

I think that's something you should say after the series ended. But whatever man, as long as you don't go full whine and squeal about it. Better if there's a reason as to why you don't like it.

Sorry if this sounded antagonistic.

Do you guys know how strong some forces like GUTS , Super GUTS and the other ? Sometimes they really help Ultraman when he fight againts Monster .

I don't know, I try to avoid the Defense Teams most of the time. Except when it's clear when their weaponry is capable of actually doing jack-crap.

e.g.

Ultraman Taro (The Turtle episodes, they destroyed and island with continuous bombardment)

Ultraman 80 (Episode 19, I think, they have a rocket that could destroy a star)

Ultraman Mebius (Specium Redoublizer, enough said)

Ultra Galaxy (Pedanium Launcher)

Ultraman X (Card armaments)

Mr.Cutlery said:
I don't know, I try to avoid the Defense Teams most of the time. Except when it's clear when their weaponry is capable of actually doing jack-crap.
e.g.

Ultraman Taro (The Turtle episodes, they destroyed and island with continuous bombardment)

Ultraman 80 (Episode 19, I think, they have a rocket that could destroy a star)

Ultraman Mebius (Specium Redoublizer, enough said)

Ultra Galaxy (Pedanium Launcher)

Ultraman X (Card armaments)

About Ultraman 80 , was there a feat about Star Buster ? ( Please i need some ultraman feat so i can make Ultraman thread on Narutoforums )

I think it was episode 19. Yeah. Pretty early in the episode too, I think around 25% of it. Or, around the 7th or 8th minute.

I mean, in a way, R/B is already doing that. Just that they unnecessarily plaster in the previous ultras' faces onto the Crystal.

But maybe things will get much better.

i mean yeah R/B does do it differently, but they could've easily made it a reference to anything else other than old Ultras and maybe something new (y'know, Super Sentai and Kamen Rider style) like the five Chinese elements or something, just anything else other than old Ultras

eh, i'll prob still watch it on ********* when it comes out

Hikari scales to Mebius, so you have a focal point of some sort

That was my point, they are just unnecesarily putting in the old Ultras into things even though they're not really essential into things. I mean, why not just have Orb if he's the reason the majority of the story even started?

Wouldn't we all, though? Like it or not, Ultraman has never once failed to entertain me. It's how I still managed to keep up with it.

Funny thing is, Hikari would probably only have 3, maybe 4 keys. Original series, Tsurugi, Gaiden (both Armored Darkness, and Ghost Reverse) and finally, Ultra Fight Victory.

So uh, has anyone ever physically broke through Mirror Knight's shield? Because that might just be an upgrade for them since he held off one claw from Belial's ship.

So, bumping up this thread for the first time since well... since it died.

Who's seen the last episode of Orb Chronicle? That was wack. I didn't understand most of it because lol, I barely reached any noteworthy level in Japanese and I doubt anyone would bother making subs out of it. But yeah, if you have, what did you think about it? Or at the very least, the trailer for R/B episode 1.

[SPOILER HEAVY POST INCOMING]

Well, for the most part it acts as the episode 0 for R/B so, that's cool. But it kinda does some cool things with it. We get a conversation between Gai and the Messenger of Light(?) talking about the powers of Rosso and Blu and all. It also shows us some semblance of history of the brothers and Grugeo-Bone. Much like Orb, we get another cool-ass explosion. But, looking at the scene again, it might be bigger than what happened in Orb. In the center, well, we have the stars of R/B. Apparently Grugeo-Bone is OP as heck, he freakin' owned the brothers.

But who cares about all that, if there's one thing the special confirmed, it's that Gai's powers does translate into his Ultra form. Orb can teleport, rejoice! But really, that's some valuable info because I doubt it doesn't mean he can't use it in combat. The writers and directors are just afraid of making him OP.

Another cool thing about the special is that it does an in-universe "passing the torch" moment with Gai at the end, saying "Good luck" to the Minato brothers. Whether that's before or after they got Rosso and Blu's powers, is still unknown however.

On a more serious note, we still don't know what crystals Rosso and Blu have. Did I mention them being defeated by GB had them dissipate into light as well as countless crystals? Yeah, if we know who they have, we can definitely determine at what tier they are at. Actually, hang on. Well, seeing as they have Zero's crystal...

We're definitely having another Low 2-C in our hands. Ultraman is steadily growing in power, that's good.

EDIT: Imma give the short version of what I understand from the previews. R/B is pretty much X and Orb, but the first monster we see is the big bad. Probably.

We're probably not gonna see any 2-A in Ultraman anytime soon. But hey, there's Geed, who King stated firsthand to have infinite potential. What, potentially infinitely stronger than King himself?

It's also nice to know from the previews that the elements aren't mere gimmicks. They seem to actually have an emphasis on the series. I think I spotted a training scene for the brothers. Isami seems to be practicing his finisher. Let's just hope they have hax.

There is something that might be noteworthy, though. In the previews, we see the Ultra brothers greeting the Minato brothers, and projected their memories into their minds. It seemed to have somewhat hurt them, implying some sort of mental overload.

If I recall correctly, all Ultras from even before this and beyond the M78 ones can do the same things. Would this mean that they can potentially use the ability offensively? Guess that's something that we might not find the answer to. But I hope TsuPro notices how powerful their Ultras have become and try to add more powers instead of continuously increasing their overall strength. You know, a la Dragon Ball?

Yeah. Guess we're gonna have to find out by watching the show. But if there's anything to keep your hopes up for, it's that the New Generation Ultras never fail to surprise us.

Back