• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread

Alright then, do anything to polish the profile. I'm prolly gonna get to a CRT suggesting an upgrade to Zero so Orb's profile can be made. In turn, I would follow up on King's upgrade, followed with the scaling and then Geed and Kei's profiles.

Indeed. Zero does scale to Low 2-C, although only with Beyond during Geed's series. By the time of Geed's movie, he would be outright Low 2-C. So, about the army of mark 1 Galactrons, do they all give Geed some trouble?

It may be hard to point out every universe and prequels and fluently explaining them to people who have no idea what is going on and we have to change the Catgories from Giants to Large Sized Characters for the profiled related to The Ultra Series

Do any of you think Vacuumon should get an upgrade? I mean he is planetary size and absorbed more than just 1 planet

As for the timelline stuff, I'm really not sure... I am afraid of getting people confused though. But then again, I think it's pretty easy to explain why they are at a certain tier.

Vacuumon does have a profile.

EDIT: Oh wait, you already made a CRT.

EDIT 2: Oh yeah, does anyone know which episode was it where Dyna was pushing that giant asteroid? That might be worth a look.

Mr.Cutlery said:
As for the timelline stuff, I'm really not sure... I am afraid of getting people confused though. But then again, I think it's pretty easy to explain why they are at a certain tier.
Vacuumon does have a profile.

EDIT: Oh wait, you already made a CRT.

EDIT 2: Oh yeah, does anyone know which episode was it where Dyna was pushing that giant asteroid? That might be worth a look.
Dyna episode 42

http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Mountain_Gulliver_No._5#WikiaArticleComments

Oh, oh dang, thanks, I'll get to it as soon as possible. See if I can find anything. Though, reading from Mountain Gulliver's page, seems like everything happened in that dream sequence.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Oh, oh dang, thanks, I'll get to it as soon as possible. See if I can find anything. Though, reading from Mountain Gulliver's page, seems like everything happened in that dream sequence.
Well that's a bit of a disappointment

Alright... only now did it occur to me that we may need to find better lifting feats for the Ultras. Or at least, pushing. Looking back on things, we have characters who are literally less than a fraction of the Ultras and their opponents' power being at least a few class higher in that category. Like say, the hard-hitters of the MCU.

Yeah Composite Godzilla is Class Z pretty sure the highest we're gonna get for the ultra series is Vacuumon's Class Y

We have been getting Class Gs lately we upgraded Zero to Class G, have a Class G Belial and Mebius

Yeah, and nobody even scales to Vacuumon. He's Multi-Stellar btw.

Class G is made possible thanks to Zero's Side Story. I'll try looking for more stuff when I can.

wait I thought he was Class Y anyways we need for lifting feats even MCU Blood Edge Iron Man can lift more than Zero and Belial

I changed it, didn't I? Vacuumon is multi-stellar because it was carrying around stars inside its own body.

Also, I think there may be another Stellar lifting feat. Zonnel. Dude had a miniature star inside of him.

I did think of a possible alternative in finding their tier, what if we try Vacuumon's KE? It should be unusable since it moves at speeds more than likely exceeding speed of light. But hey, would be funny if it could somehow work.

Mr.Cutlery said:
I changed it, didn't I? Vacuumon is multi-stellar because it was carrying around stars inside its own body.
Also, I think there may be another Stellar lifting feat. Zonnel. Dude had a miniature star inside of him.

I did think of a possible alternative in finding their tier, what if we try Vacuumon's KE? It should be unusable since it moves at speeds more than likely exceeding speed of light. But hey, would be funny if it could somehow work.
When Zonnel have stellar feat ? I don't remember about that .

It's in episode 16 if I recall correctly. But yeah, in Zonnel's debut episode, he was said to have a miniature star in his shell. Pretty sure it's legit too since Gamu's statement implies that the star met the criteria of a real one.

BTW,i hear Jack is the least mercy Ultraman,is that right/ Because kill an kaiju who build an meteor so he can go home is nasty......

on the contrary, Ultraman Leo has to be the Ultra who has been through the most- he had to leave his home planet with everyone he loved when it was destroyed (not knowing some of them survived), he had no idea where Astra was and when he first saw "him" he was a fugitive, and Silver Bloome basically killing off his second set of friends

Least merciful, Jack? I think I see your point but I believe there are ones far worse. *cough*AcevsBaraba* sure dude was a choju but that was still overkill. Not to mention TB Orb.

I believe if we were to rank the ones that have it worse, it would be:

3.Himeya 2.Leo 1.Geed

These guys are those who are easily here because of backstory alone. But if we take into account their experiences throughout their series and let in other characters or species well, that's a different story...

Right,Ace vs Barabas is indeed overkill,and yeah TB Orb is indeed brutal.

Himeya and Leo i can see,but Geed? I might be forget but why?

Geed gets a spot by default due to the fact that he was literally made to be Belial's MacGuffin.

Now I'm seriously wondering, how much energy would it take to digest planets and stars? Vacuumon is well into High 4-C actually, if we take into account the remaining celestial bodies he released and assume that they are stars.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Geed gets a spot by default due to the fact that he was literally made to be Belial's MacGuffin.
Now I'm seriously wondering, how much energy would it take to digest planets and stars? Vacuumon is well into High 4-C actually, if we take into account the remaining celestial bodies he released and assume that they are stars.
What about Grand Sphire ? This monster similar like Vacuumon .

Did her feat was 4C too ?

http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Sphere

Thinking about it again, Gransphire is actually pretty weird. She's like, heavily implied to be capable of devouring the entire solar system yet her best but still casual feat is at least 5-A. If we could get info on what happened to Saturn then things might change.

Which episode did she devour Saturn?

Mr.Cutlery said:
Thinking about it again, Gransphire is actually pretty weird. She's like, heavily implied to be capable of devouring the entire solar system yet her best but still casual feat is at least 5-A. If we could get info on what happened to Saturn then things might change.
Which episode did she devour Saturn?
Episode 50-51

http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Chapter_II,_Solar_System_Annihilatio

http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Chapter_III:_Toward_Tomorrow...

Accourding to captain hibiki , Asuka save Solar System in Ultraman Saga series

I expected as much. Alright, I'll give it a look soon.

EDIT: Wait, at what point did it happen? Also, I'm watching BoringTV's video where Episodes 49 and 50 are compiled together as well as a video of Episode 51, thought I'd let you know so as to simplify your work.

Prehistorich said:
on the contrary, Ultraman Leo has to be the Ultra who has been through the most- he had to leave his home planet with everyone he loved when it was destroyed (not knowing some of them survived), he had no idea where Astra was and when he first saw "him" he was a fugitive, and Silver Bloome basically killing off his second set of friends
Yeah I saw Ultraman FE3's version of Silverbloome vs Leo and AtsukiFE3 said the episode was sad I didn't know why but the Ultraman Wiki told me

Leo's life is tragic

Mr.Cutlery said:
I expected as much. Alright, I'll give it a look soon.
EDIT: Wait, at what point did it happen? Also, I'm watching BoringTV's video where Episodes 49 and 50 are compiled together as well as a video of Episode 51, thought I'd let you know so as to simplify your work.
Yeah i will waiting what your opinion about that episode and how strong gransphire

Wait a minute, did Gransphere actually absorbed Saturn? I tried looking for it as best as I could but can't seem to find it.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Wait a minute, did Gransphere actually absorbed Saturn? I tried looking for it as best as I could but can't seem to find it.
That was from episode 51 there statement about Gransphere absorb saturn .

Okay, Episode 50 showed Gransphere absorbing a planet and 51 had a statement that it absorbed Saturn?

I saw the absorption scene, but I'm not sure how I can make it work.

Back