• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread

WTH?!? I am trying to get it to say things like 3.1 and 3.2 in the character profiles section but it won't work

Yeah, guess dude's busy for now.

Well, at least 80 and Mebius are confirmed to be able to harm intangible beings as they both fought against... Hoe. Said kaiju was yeah, intangible, laser blasts from UGM and GUYS' fighter jets phased through it and the two Ultras were easily able to harm it.

Then there's this very tough one that I want answered. What the hell did we see when Magata no Orochi died? Those weird looking heads that looks like masses of dark energies. One thing I noticed is that it somewhat shares the visual style of Renki when he first appeared so... the collective souls of all the Maga Beasts?

Oh right, yes he did. Well, that's one free admission for him being able to harm intangible beings. I swear, Orb is becoming one of the more haxxed Ultras. Of course, none beats the earlier Heisei Ultras from Tiga to Cosmos. I'm not completely sure what hax they got, but I'm sure they have lots. Not only that, they have some useful ones as well.

Yeah,Orb is really insane Ultra with crazy hax,for earlier Heisei welp Dyna is basically an universe traveller so he might really hella strong.

Dyna being a multiversal traveler would only mean he'd have centuries of experience on his side. But still, those experience would definitely come in handy, also he was one of the first to actually stand up against Belial and actually survived some of his attacks.

So, I never really thought about it, but Gaia and Agul are one of the very few Ultras who have teleportation. Not only do they use it in-character, it also doesn't waste their energy. You know who else should have gotten teleportation? Geed in Magnificent and Royal Mega Master. I can forgive Magnificent for not using or showing any signs of that power in his debut episode, since the fight was mostly character focused.

Well, yeah, of course Saga would have Teleportation. He was the first who brought back its offensive use. I'm pretty sure if Gai has the power, it should translate to his Ultra form as well and not just exclusive to Hurricane Slash. Emerium Slugger also really needs Teleportation in its arsenal, I mean, if Zero's card gave HS that power it should give ES that too.

I'm not too worried about overall stats anymore, all I really care about as of now are Stamina, Range and Hax. There are very few showings of these three criteria that are important when gauging their overall chances should vs threads are to be made with them.

well I am back kinda well I'll be back again in like 2 hours gotta go and I got important tests tommorow

should we protect the ultra threads? people can just come in and vandalize everything

Vandals? On an Ultraman profile? I doubt that, but then again, we can't be too sure. The other pages aren't in too much risk, I hope, but there's King. At least his page is locked.

Anyway, good luck Sun.

Nah not really,our verse here is very much not too know well so i say it's safe,and good luck there Sun! Also Cut,you need an better ava. XD

Why? Makes me look less intelligent than I may seem. Not that I'm an intelligent person anyway. But yeah, I'm actually planning to change it some time this year.

I'm back and what time is it where you are since it is 6:25 PM where I am so we can pick better times to discuss Ultraman

Also this might seem like a slim chance but we may need to lock Nexus someone might vandalalize it and say Ultra Redux and put stuff like 'they were running out of budget so they had to redo Ultraman since they ran out of ideas'

I'm pretty sure no one would actually vandalize an Ultraman profile. Literally the only people who do come and edit them are the staff and me. For today and the next couple of days, I'm free starting afternoon where I am.

Alright,here comes new compersasion,the west Ultraman,Joenius and Ultraman Neos.For Western Ultraman we can ignore the Powered since it just an western version of original series,now for the towards the future this is interesting,most of the kaiju really interesting,and Great might have good feat,Joenius oh boi this is bit wonky,most of Joenius enemies is big af,so massive crazy lifting for Joenius,for Neos hang on,digging more about this.

Powered, yeah, for now he can take a backseat. I've only really noticed a couple of good powers for him. Mind Control and Telekinesis. As for Great, he also has Mind Manipulation as shown in Episode 2 where he tried to stop the MOTW. Joneus? Idfk. I have zero knowledge on him. Made even worse by the fact that I can't even find his series. Notice how I never touched on their AP, that's because I have no idea if they have any notable feats.

Neos however, does kinda have one. Kinda. He and 21 defeated Menscheit. Said creature was capable of controlling the Dark Matter Zone, a distortion of sorts the size of our Solar System. How do we know he controls or harnesses its power? I mean, Menscheit created Gurale, who was a Dark Matter monster. The DM Zone also seems to have destructive capabilities as shown during the prologue before every opening. So yeah, legitimate SS level feat. While he has no notable hax himself, Neos does have one of the greatest range feats.

EDIT: oh yeah, Jonias does have Lifting Strength feats though.

There is kaiju from TtF that kick Great ass once,he can abosrob most of the attack and bounce it towards his enemies,and there is Kilazee who is really durable enough.

For the Neos,don't forget Zamu generation 1 who get evolved by DM,and there is Giga Dread.

Yeah, that's kinda the thing here, only Kodalar and Kilazee are worth crap in terms of AP and powers.

Oh, that's right. Almost forgot about those two. Yeah, I'd say Giga Dread should scale to pre episode 10 Neos since it hurt 21. So yeah, 4-B Neos. No reason for his M78 counterpart to not scale.

Not only Kodalar and Kilazee,there is Gudis who is the responsibility for spreading the virus across the earth,and there is Barrangas who is matched with Great,for the rest like UF-0,Ryugulo,Gigasaurus,Bios,Gazebo,and Degunja i dunno.

Yeah,seems legit.

I'm sure all I need to do is rewatch both foreign installments. But still, only 3 of those monsters really mean much.

I am making a prototype profile for Mebius on my sandbox

this is just a prototype profile so make tell me if I got some things wrong and it will cover some basic things

BTW there's something regarding about Mezard,should we separating Queen Mezard with the other or we combine it,and there is illusion,if Queen Mezard can summon the hallutination based from it's victim trauma (Gaia with Agul case),this abilities might interesting,for mind hax is not quiet poweful.

Hmm, I'll check out your sandbox when it's done, Sun. Surprise me.

I mean, Queen Mezard is the one that's been pulling the strings throughout most of the series whenever her kind were featured. So, I guess? Not quite powerful mindhax? Are you kidding? Doesn't she have like the strongest in the series?

I'm pretty sure it's only like that because of plot. It could also mean that Gaia and Agul are resistant to it. Think about it, Gaia has resisted or outright ignored techniques that affects the victim's mind. A few examples:

• Gaia walked through Crabganemos' gas, which also mind controlled a large group of people.
  • He also managed to push through Gan-Q's laughing eyes. Which is confirmed to be a mental attack earlier in the episode(6). Also exposed to Code No.2's drones without losing his mind.
Before anyone says that Zogu still controlled them. True, but still, maybe it's because her hax is just much more potent.

Yeah, no problem. Also, I believe Agul should scale. In a way.

One thing that just crossed my mind is that Gaia seems to have the best transformation scenes.

I'd list out mine but that'll take too long. What are your favorite transformation scenes. Don't worry about answering ASAP, just take your time

Code:
But anyway, I'm gonna hit the hay. Goodnight y'all.

Back