• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread

Okay, so yeah, does anyone else know any other planet destruction feats within the verse? I'm getting stupidly bored here so I thought I'd try calculating some scheisse. I'm betting most of it are only going to yield High 5-A results.

first thing that comes to mind was when Ultraseven and Ultraman killed Reiblood at the end of one series, and

that's all i can remember right now.

Yeah, that's one feat I had in mind, there are some more out there, no doubt.

• There's the one in UG Gaiden when Darclops Zero self-destructed (Though it's unusable since the blast continued until the entire universe was destroyed)
  • There's one in Episode 28 of Max

Other than those two, nothing else. There's Black Star, but like I said, yielded High 5-A results. It was already calc'ed.

How about the Ultra Brothers destroying the black layer that Alien Empera put on the Sun within about 5 minutes? The entire sun was blacked over IIRC, and their beams cut through those things easily. Also it was pitch black, so hell if I know how thick something needs to be in order to completely block out any solar flares or light from the sun.

There's actually a calc of that as well. It yielded 5-A results. Saint Rider was the one who found but since narutoforums is a bit wonky, the doesn't work anymore.

Oh yeah, I just did a calc of Planet Hammer's explosion. I got a very high-end 5-A result.

EDIT: Wait a minute, if we use the revised AP chart however, it's High 5-A.

Hey should we start working on Alien Empera so I can gauge at what level Mebius Phoenix Brave should be

Well, even without calcs, we'd still get 4-B Mebius due to scaling from all the other Ultras. I think the scaling is a bit like this, though it's all 4-B, I think it's still worth mentioning.

Base = Hikari < Zoffy = Leo

Brave > Hikari

Burning Brave slightly < Taro

Phoenix Brave = Taro

Infinity > 6 Ultra Brothers

Of course, this is him during his own series, as we all know, Ultras get stronger after each fights.

Well, he performed 5-A feats for ***** and giggles (Such as covering the sun in that black substance even when he didn't need to), tossed around Ultras like they're utter fodder, has his common troops (Imperializers) be on-par with Ultra Brothers (Or more specifically, one kicked Taro's ass) and is on-par with Father of Ultra who ***** on the Ultra Brothers (He also scales to Father of Ultra's Prime, who as established above in a weaker and older state, still scales to Atrocious Belial)

Edit: "Phoenix Brave = Taro"

This is just....no xD. Taro is NOT Super-Ultra level. If Taro equalled Phoenix Brave, why didn't he solo Imperializers or Empera himself?

"Infinity > 6 Ultra Brothers"

Actually, Infinity >>>>> 6 Ultra Brothers seeing as it's a literal fusion of all 6 Plus Mebius himself. AND Fusions are seemingly more than just adding strengths together and more of a random multiplier as seen with Ultraman Saga.

Edit Edit: "Burning Brave slightly < Taro"

Also, this is wrong as well. Burning Brave took on several Imperializers as well as destroyed them beyond repair while Taro, although did well, still got mooked by one Imperializer. To add to this, Burning Brave Mebius seemed to deal as much Damage to Alien Reflect as Leo did; and we all know how powerful Leo actually is. (AKA one of, if not, THE most physically powerful Ultra in the Ultra Brothers).

Edit Edit Edit: Although the rest of that is mostly correct. Here's a short scaling list

Atrocious Belial was fended off for a day by Father of Ultra (Past his Prime) who scales to Alien Empera who scales to Father of Ultra's Prime (So, Stronger than when he performed the previous feat) who is killed and defeated by Phoenix Brave Mebius (The final attack was the Deathblow and actually destroyed the amplification machine that could previously handle Mebius' and Zoffy's beams)

Well, it can be counted as a very casual 4-C feat as Empera created what seems to be a dyson sphere capable of blocking out the sun or, encasing it.

I know, I know... messy scaling.

Well the feat is kinda moot since Mebius scales to 4-B, and Empera tosses Mebius, Hikari AND Zamusha (Who is Mebius' superior but Hikari's lesser; at least in Sword Combat) like they're complete and utter weaklings (Hikari's one lucky shot is horrible PIS. and Hikari still kicked the bucket anyways so meh)

Well yeah, that's what I said, the other feats are nulled due to the fact that everyone else is freakin' 4-B now. Even if we used the new AP chart. Zero and Belial are especially well above baseline. Which means, Dyna somewhat scales after Saga, as well as Cosmos. Which in turn, means that my bois Gaia and Agul and by extension Orb, gets to be 4-B. I'm more than happy about that.

Honestly most Ultras should just straight up be 4-B at this point as Mebius was considered a complete Rookie with no actual experience and, by fan calculations (Deriving off the fact that magazines and crap say Zero at the time of his first movie is roughly 16 in human age), Mebius is only 18 years old.

I mean, wouldn't Mebius technically be in what is the Ultra equivalent of a human in their 20s? Wasn't there a big timeskip from Mebius to the UG era?

EDIT: And no, pls no.

So should Mebius Infinity be 4-A? And should Phoenix Brave be just as high? We should probably do Alien Empera before doing Mebius so we can scale him way easier

Oh so Burning Brave > Taro

Phoenix Brave >>> Taro

Mebius Infinity >>>>> 6 Ultra Brothers

No, no Ultra aside from maybe the first 4 Heisei have any chance in becoming 4-A. Though, things might change if those aforementioned 4 do become 4-A.

The scaling looks about right.

"No, no Ultra aside from maybe the first 4 Heisei have any chance in becoming 4-A."

Are you sure your scaling is alright? You seem to be throwing around all these scaling stuff and contradicting every fact along the way

But anyways, Like I mentioned a few times in the past, Infinity Mebius is quoted as being the most powerful Ultra to set foot on Earth (Including King). Still trying to get a source on that, but I KNOW that the quote existed.

Wait, how am I contradicting myself? I'm genuinely curious since I'd like it if I don't continue doing that.

I don't know why, but I find your predicament to be quite hilarious. Anyway, good luck finding that quote.

If Mebius Infinity is King level I am not surprised Ultraman Saga was 3-B and Mebius Infinity is a fusion between 6 experienced Ultra Brothers and 1 Ultra Rookie

I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not satisfied with Hyper Zetton's tier. On one hand, nothing indicates that the Alien Bat gradually destroyed the universe, meaning HZ would be 3-A, which I'll be satisfied with. But on the other, I really want him and Saga to be Low 2-C but they just never explore further on what Beatstar meant. I'm positive that if we look at context, that's exactly what was implied.

EDIT: I guess we're still gonna have to wait for Akre and that quote. Come to think of it, I'm actually getting more and more curious if it's true.

I don't know, put him against SCP-682. Either he dies, or by some miracle, he actually manages to permanently pacify the damn thing.

Well I mean, how powerful is the Luna Extract anyway? I know it purified Chaos Header, but how dark and eeevil was he again?

Anyone know how many Solar System feat ? So far i only see Empera use his power to Sun and Sphire threated Solar System ( dyna final villain ) .

Well in FER he tries to purify Neo Chaos Darkness II with the Eclipse Extract I wonder if he can do it outside of the games

I mean the FER is non canon,and if we applied it the Eclipse Extract is an combination from the other Ultra powers.

Also i found an possibly an very troubling kaiju if he have his profile: IF

I mean he was indestructible kaiju,and his reactive evolution is really crazy.

I am imagining a scene where an ultra is struggling against IF 3rd form then IF saying 'you fool this isn't even my final form'

Back