• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread

Just to clear things up, I meant when they appear instead after their own special transformation scenes. Like in Gaia, where after his usual rise sequence, they give it some twists. One example of my favorite transformation scenes in Gaia would be in Pazuzu's episode when he protected the chief and his nephew.

BTW,is any chimera kaiju worthy enough to created the profile,all of them expect the game exclusive and special show is worthy enough.

And time for me,who have the epic and manliest grunt from all of the Ultraman?

Minus Energy Kaiju each take a form of its own and their abilities don't scale to eachother. Only Hoe has displayed the ability to become completely intangible; which Mebius and 80 was able to bypass. I know you guys don't like this, but more experienced and stronger Ultras such as Father of Ultra and Belial should scale, unless you're telling me these two who can stomp 80 and Mebius with their eyes closed and with their hands tied behind their backs cannot handle something Mebius and 80 did with relative ease (relative. Mebius still had difficulty and 80 did... okay).

Anyone who is more experienced, skilled and stomps 80 or Mebius should scale to bypass intangibility.

Actually, it might scale. Follow with my logic a bit here; Minus Energy in its rawest state is intangible (Being negative emotions given off from humans). Almost all Ultras seen able to nullify and destroy this energy. Wouldn't that be intangibility bypassing? Since simply destroying the Kaiju's form wouldn't do anything since the Minus energy would still be there and would simply reform at a later time; but destroying it would imply Ultras are able to bypass the intangible barrier that is the Energy's raw form.

Oh cool, a closure on one topic. Anyway, I guess what you said does make some sense. Manliest grunt? Dyna for me. Or Gaia, idk it's a tie.

For met is either Ace,i don't know why but when he grunting i always mimic his sound,for real is Hikari,lifting the dark zone is insane as an scientist.

Dyna did seem pretty angry when he grunted XD he was always making that 'grrr Augh!' Sound

Well, Ace does have a cool grunt. But still, for the Showa Ultras, it'd be Seven. Among the first 3 Heisei, it's a tie. Also, yeah, it's exactly what Sun said. Dyna always sounds angry. So does Gaia... For the later Heisei, Nexus has the best one.

I'm not sure, unless they can get Hirochika back, as well as Chiaki, I think it'd be better if they leave RDB for now.

Who knows, it could go either way. Then again, what if RDB does have another agent? We've seen Zogu, who seems to be related to the earth. Then Gakuzom, who's of the ocean. Lastly, there's Zorlim, who must have been of the skies. Then Desastro, who might have been his real trump card. His agent representing space.

EDIT: But it might be bogus. Also, Hirochika might be retired. Chiaki might be busy with other projects.

That's an interesting theory.

Are you sure about Zogu related to earth? Zogu is more related to the heaven if i see,and there is Mezrd who related to.....illusion maybe?

Hmmm,i forget about that.

BTW this is not from mine,but this head-canon seems very good. I have this head-canon that King of Mons, Gakuzom, and Zogu are the "Root of Destruction trio". King of Mons is the Earth, Gakuzom is the sea, and Zogu is the heavens.

That's the theory I used. Just didn't remember it quite well. If they would ever end Desastro's story, they're gonna need the right staff members.

Yeah,and i hope Desastro have an epic design.

BTW do you want Hiroyuki Sawano as new composer,i mean Geed have Kawai Kenji who know for her epic music so why not Sawano too?

He better have an awesome design. Overall a good character as well. I don't want him to be another Etelgar. He was horribly mishandled.

Kenji Kawai, her? Where else has this Sawano worked for?

Well I have done a prototype for Mebius I probably missed out on a bunch of stuff I had to do some of it on a school computer really quickly anyways GTG school starts in 39 minutes for me

Just a question to think about... Would it be too much to say that Nexus is either resistant or immune to Mind Manipulation? I mean, most of the time Galberos and Mizorogi only used them on the human casts. Again, I believe this is another case where it's not because their powers only work on weak-willed people. Seems more like they can't affect Nexus. What do you think?

Also, while we're at it, would this logic also apply on Ginga and Victory? Regarding the fact that they can't be possessed. Yapool kinda talked on it, saying that while the Ultras are powerful, humans aren't. Kinda implies that they resist it, no?

I thought mindhaxes in Nexus was freaking nuts? I really don't remember much though. I'll try to find a good example. Also, should Himeya be given Teleportation? He did that through an unknown mean in I believe episode 22 or 23. How about the part with Yapool?

BTW for the Galaxy Legend Gomora version,should he more powerful than his basic Gomora race? And for Mururoa and Gijera (Zoiger included too) is they worthy enough?

Of course UG Gomora will be much stronger. I think at best only Gijera and the Zoigers are worthy enough, and Gatanozoa is much stronger than all of them. So, yeah.

I don't want Mururoa. I'm sorry but I'm siding with my bias this time around.

Dark Zagi completely wiped all of Humanity's memory of the events of Ultraman: The Next to the point that even video recordings and crap like that "never existed". Dark Zagi is unable to do the same to Nexus and the hosts themselves.

"he could erase memories at his leisure as well as use the darkness in people's heart to control them, usually when they are hosting one of his Dark Giants. He can also show people images and illusions like he did to Mizorogi when he gave him back his memories." - Ultraman Wiki quote. Basically as long as you're even a little evil, he can control you and your memories are his playthings; restoring and taking them away with a wave of the hand. This same ability was applied to all of humanity.

Well technically memory is applied to Minds. So. Yeah. Dark Zagi also mind-controlled people, although I'm not an expert on Nexus so I gotta check again. Zagi was trying to be subtle and NOT try to murder everyone instantly with a huge mind wipe.

Answering Vel's question first, no. Not because he was ugly, although that is sort of a factor. No, it's because of how he messed up those kids' life. That was just messed up man...

Also, back to the topic of mindhax, basically what Akre said. Though, I'm still gonna look for feats. But not now because exams and what not.

BTW Akreious,i already ask an admin here to justified that mind hax and he's agree that's an very OP mindhax and not memory manipulation holy shit......

Back