• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread

This make me curious,how potent his reactive evolution and adaptation? Because if he is used here he might be "lol now i'm copying yourpower and more stronger bitch!"

Maybe if he gets overloaded with energy? Or maybe make him adapt to something dumb or weak

Just finished Bumping I am still curious as to which Tier Phoenix Brave and Infinity should be

I have a question regarding Ultra's speeds so are all Ultra's reaction speeds Massive FTL+ and every single one have a flight speed of Massive FTL+?

I am trying to do reasearch on Glitter Mebius destroying the giant black silhouette with the other superior ultra brothers, could the black silhouettes be considered Non-Corporeal?

now would Alien Empera be 3-A

and what about U-Killersaurus? especially his Neo form which could take on Ultraman, Ultraseven, Jack, Ace, Taro and Mebius

@Akre And where did the wiki said they got that from?

Wait, why would Phoenix Brave be 3-A?

Well, for the black silhouette, I think it might be non-corporeal. Dunno, Imma try watching both of Mebius' films.

IF my boy would be OP indeed. His Reactive Evolution not only copies his enemies' attacks, but also makes them twice as strong as the original one's.

As for SS feat, don't forget Antimatter, had he been able to convert Earth into antimatter, the entire solar system would have been annihilated. Even his entrance feat was insane. 5 Gigatons said the control room girls? I don't think so. What was destroyed appeared to be one of Jupiter's moon. Presumably Io, and the explosion was bigger than Jupiter itself. In radius alone.

That is actually what I had in mind. Due to his insane RE, he can't really be placed in a definitive tier.

Also, I just rewatched the first 4 episodes of Neos and I realized just how crazy his arsenal is.

Ye,the best is "Unknown,varies with reactive evolution" tier for IF.

Neos is my fav Ultraman,i mean his most attack is based of Gold!! Also yeah his arsenal is crazy.

Well, not really negation. He can destroy microscopic creatures. Because you know, Arnagaruge, the first monster, is composed of highly mutated microbes.

I don't know, haven't gotten around to that episode yet.

Oh yeah, touching on R/B for a bit. If we're really followings on Orb's powers as their forms, would it be safe to assume that their final forms to be light and darkness?

I'll get to the episode when I do.

I'm not sure about the fusion thing. I think it will happen, but maybe not in the series. I don't know, R/B has big chances. There's the series, and then undoubtedly a movie, and maybe even an Ultra Fight mini-series.

Hmmm,i dunno.....maybe an separated key for them? Because Miclas and i forgot his name is originally an capsule monster by Seven.

Maquette monsters, if made, should be a separate key from the monster it was based on.

And uh, Phoenix Brave didn't solo Empera, he literally had Zoffy's help as well as the Spacium Redoublizer. Sure, he effortlessly reversed Empera's attacks, but requiring help to permanently put down someone isn't solo'ing.

Huh, I watched Gransazer before. But then again, that was a long time ago so I doubt I remember much. Or anything about it all.

But yeah, due to that, I don't think we can properly gauge their powers. I might pick up on it someday, but not now, sorry.

I made a Mebius profile :D I also linked it on The Ultra Series page and it is the 15,045th page on this wiki

Alright then, but first, I gotta check its history. Because you know, if it looks more polished than usual then I'm betting you, Ant has gone to work since then, lol. Or at least, some other dudes did.

EDIT: Alright, I've done the corrections and I'll try to find more powers for him as I continue with his series. Though, it may not look like how you made it. That's because we gotta stay safe here.

I checked through it and corrected the 'Kaijuu' spelling error the plural form for Kaiju is still Kaiju there was also a missing bracket in his powers and abilities explaining his possible soul manipulation as Glitter Mebius

Back