• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread

Just here to reply to Akre's edit.

Hush, boy. Let it be. But yeah, X is 3-A due to him scaling from Ginga and Victory. Well, EoS X is. I'm still not sure if I should scale Zero and Max to either one of those two aforementioned duo, though.

I think I need to do a revision on Judar's page. I believe he should be outright 3-A. He has continuously harmed Victory when they fought and Judar was already back to his full power when he revived, wasn't he? Not only did Victory survived all that, he managed to push through everything that was thrown at him. So yeah, I mean, there are a good amount of things that might be able to support him being able to destroy the universe. Why else would King be there? Also, I swear, now that I think about it, Koichi really likes using King in order to make the power-ups legit.

I do have one question though, who should I make next? I believe Belial should be it, but lemme know what you think.

Yeah I think Belial should be next and he is a kaiju on the Ultra Series thread XD someone should fix that and anyways I don't know what you're talking about because I mostly know about the Showa ultras and the Hensei ones up until Mebius although I did get around to watching Ultra Galaxy Legend back in 2012 but Belial's Revenge doesn't have any English subs so I barely know what is going on

I wonder how powerful Ultraman Orb in his different fusions would be I mean come on fusing with Ultraman Victory is a bit OP

on 'The Ultra Series' Thread should we make a separate section for the Chaos Header? I mean it has many different forms and some Dark Ultras along with Infected Kaiju (some clones, some truly infected and some game exclusive e.g. Chaos Waroga)

Mr.Cutlery said:
I usually just see the solar energies they absorb as being... a secondary power source of sorts? I don't know. Aren't Inner Lights pretty much their own essences?
You know, I'm starting to doubt if Gatanothor really has petrification. Didn't Tiga turn to stone because that was how Tiga was "revived"? The body that Daigo transforms to was just the stone statue itself, wasn't it? There, more confusion.

Pretty sure Tiga became Glitter Tiga because he was empowered by billions of people. Approximately 5.84 billion. Whereas Cosmos was only empowered by those few people. Those being the friends he has made throughout the years.

I mean, if nothing else contradicts Legend's finisher to be OHK, I guess that would be legit. Tiering is still a problem though.

Dude, you thought Ultras were Moon level back then? Well, I thought Ultras weren't even City level. That means seeing city wide destruction levels were mind blowing to me back then.

No matter how you look at it, Belial would still only be around 4-B with that feat. It also serves as one of the best stamina feats in the entirety of the franchise.
XD I used to think building busting was amazing back when I was a kid, I thought about Gatanothor turning Tiga to stone before you even wrote the comment but since Tiga isn't from the land of light I think whenever his colour timer runs out or when he is killed he will turn to stone since he was like that in the beginning of the series when Daigo first fused with him and became the host for Tiga, yeah the OHK finisher might meddle a bit with the tiering can we just call it a hax XD man that Stamina feat would be a pretty huge feat but I would put Belial a bit higher with the Giga Battle Nizer like 4-A or Low 3-C since the Ultras firing their finishers at him did nothing and especially since he took on Ultra Father and the Ultra Brothers (a bit like Tyrant) speaking of Tyrant we should probably add in the kaiju that make him up first

anyways your all in bed where I am at it is like 10PM we should start up this conversation tommorow

There is a subbed version for Revenge of Belial. It's on this very special website... located deep in the web... it's a Kiss page. *********. But I don't use that one since I have its CD; Which has some not too good subs at time but overall, it did its job nicely.

Alright, it's decided. Belial will be next. Let the power-scaling madness... begin.

I have already decided what tier Orb will be at. You can check it out at my sandbox. Simply type in /Sandbox just after the URL to my user page.

No, Belial is still going to be 4-B, well above baseline, but far from the middle range still. I should also probably make Taro's page as well in order to make the scaling on Belial's profile a bit more coherent than it really is.

Alright then, for now I will just continue to lurk again.

SunDaGamer said:
on 'The Ultra Series' Thread should we make a separate section for the Chaos Header? I mean it has many different forms and some Dark Ultras along with Infected Kaiju (some clones, some truly infected and some game exclusive e.g. Chaos Waroga)
Different key should be fine,maybe his main form (Organism,Iblis,Mebut,Darkness,Zero,and maybe Neo),Dark Ultra (Chaos,Calamity,and Chaosroid),for Kaiju welp,put the kaiju who is really an big threat like Eligal,Parastan,Neldoran,Bug,Clevergon,and Lidorias.

Yeah, I don't think Neo should be featured. We talked about this before, I think it's best we exclude game versions.

As for Chaos Header's keys, maybe yeah,feature all his canon forms as well as his two Dark Ultra forms. Just to clear things up, I'm only featuring the canon ones here. As for his monsters, aside from Corrupted Parastan, who else really needs to be in his key? Also, wasn't Lizarias just corrupted and not cloned everytime Chaos Header used him?

Alright, alright. I'll add in them trio.

Okay, anything else?

Just a bit of a heads up, I'll get to work on Belial's page around the end of this month or so.

One question, because I can't really trust the guys at Ultra wiki to be able to answer and all that. But yeah, do you guys think that Gaia (and possibly by extension, Agul) should have resistance against matter and anti-matter manipulation?

In the episode where Antimatter appeared (Episode 14), when the two were talking, Gamu was about to transform, only for Fujimiya to stop him and consider Ultraman's mass. While they realized the threat of the situation, it felt as if they weren't bothered at all by the fact that if Gaia was to touch Antimatter's shield- which just like the creature, is anti-matter-the Earth and quite possibly, the entire solar system would be annihilated. The dialogue bears some heavy implications towards the fact that Gaia and Agul would not be bothered by annihilation, meaning that they could either resist it or regenerate from it. Most likely the former as Agul couldn't regenerate when he was stabbed by Zebub.

And, should we treat the ball at the beginning as a sphere of pure anti-matter?

Don't worry too much about this, and take your time to answer if you can.

for Chaos Header lets just make 1 profile for him with his different forms and then make another one called 'Chaos Ultras' or something else and for the Kaiju that are affected by the Chaos Header lets just make the normal Kaiju profiles for them then but an Infected version on their profile

I guess separating him into 3 different profiles wouldn't be too troublesome... I did think of making the kaiju profiles though, but that's really unnecessary when you think about it. I mean, his main profile is already going to feature all his canon transformations and possessions. Besides, we can just make separate keys for all his forms.

should we make Ultraman Nexus, Ultraman Noa and Ultraman The Next separate? or should Ultraman Noa and Ultraman The Next have a shared profile since Ultraman The Next is the devolved form of Noa or should they be all in one since The Next became Nexus after fusing with other humans before unlocking all his powers and becoming Noa

wait where did the supporters, neutrual and oppenents section go for The Ultra Series?

Ok I'll edit the page a bit if something goes wrong lets hope no one notices and accusses me of vandalism

I know this is a bit off topic and more about DBZ but finally they added in Zeno

Giga Berserke is freaking insane, that's all. Aren't all Minus Energy monsters intangible? That would mean that 80 can damage and kill intangible beings. Since Mebius could do it as well, I think we can use it to power-scale. Kinda being hypocritical since this was the same exact argument Akre said when we talked about an Ultra's regen.

No,not only the Giga Berserke,but the Delos people too,and oh god,here we go an long debate about this......should we power-scaling the Ultra to get intangbility harm?

The Delos... by themselves they seem to be harmless. I don't know, I might need to rewatch the series. Then there's their weapons and all. One of their towers made a giant crater when it surfaced... or impacted... as well as vaporized what seems to be the entirety of the Pacific Ocean... or at least just massive portions of the ocean.

finally finished editing the page I added in us as the Supporters I don't know if anyone is neutrual or an oppenent so I just put N/A for them should I put Akreious in the supporters?

Sun,don't need "N/A" word in neutral and opponent,left them blank,also the supporter/neutral/opponent section......it must created bellow of "the power of the verse",that's all i correcting.

shoot I messed up a bit I need to fix this quickly before an admin sees it Edit: I added Akreious as a supporter and fixed some things that I accidently changed and changed them back to what they were before I edited the page

Back