• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread

Oh yeah, don't AE also have Space-Time Manipulation? Wasn't the space-time wave his doing? Also, extreme range feat for that, he was presumably doing that from wherever the freak he is and is sending the waves to Earth.

Some of the more impressive enemies would those that you guys listed, as well as; Greeza, Zaigorg, Etelgar, Bizom, Maga-Orochi and several others.

Oh yeah, Maga-Orochi is perhaps one of the few monsters who has legit soul destruction feat.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
How about Eleking,also there is super powerful Kaiju that fought Agul and Gaia in the OVA (?),i forget his name but he's hella strong too.
Anyone know who is the kaiju i descripe here?

Yeah, Empera was ******* with Space-Time which is the reason why Bogal was attracted to Earth in the first place. It's also the reason for the increase in monster attacks on Earth. Well, it makes sense. His lesser, Yapool, is able to warp Space and Time as well as control his own dimension and he's flipping SCARED of Empera.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
How about Eleking,also there is super powerful Kaiju that fought Agul and Gaia in the OVA (?),i forget his name but he's hella strong too.
Anyone know who is the kaiju i descripe here?
You're talking about either King of Mons or Gakuzom

Edit: Ninja'd. Yeah, Gakuzom basically has complete energy reflection with his ability.

Wait, Yapool was also able to control space and time? I know he has a form of spatial manipulation, what with his dimensional crack portal.

Ain't King of Mons a movie kaiju? How'd you mistake him?

I'm pretty sure Gakuzom might be the key to giving Gaia Soul Damage resistance.

Yo, I knew Gai was a man of many talents but I didn't know monsterback riding was also one of it.

I'm pretty sure with us around, I don't think there'd be much that would count as derail as long as it has anything to do with The Ultra Series.

"Wait, Yapool was also able to control space and time? I know he has a form of spatial manipulation, what with his dimensional crack portal."

Just checked, it seems to just be really powerful Telekinesis. My bad.

"Ain't King of Mons a movie kaiju? How'd you mistake him?"

I keep forgetting Gaia had a movie and just thought it was an OVA. My old age is catching up to me D: (I'm 20 LOL)

It's legit that most of Gaia kaiju have some crazy feat like Antimatter and Psyren,and also how we scaling Gakuzom and soul manipulation? I didn't know that!!?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
It's legit that most of Gaia kaiju have some crazy feat like Antimatter and Psyren,and also how we scaling Gakuzom and soul manipulation? I didn't know that!!?
Ultraman Agul is able to convert things into Antimatter. With Gaia having Agul's powers, he would also have this ability. Flipping Agul and Gaia has antimatter manipulation xD

Yo, where you find these?

Oh, wait... telekinesis?

Well, guess I'm the youngest here.

I'm pretty sure Gaia is one of the very few Ultra Series that is chock full with haxes. Antimatter, Mezard, Bizom. Well, Bizom doesn't really have hax per se, but in essence, they are pretty much ghosts and they seem to be able to cause some sort of mental disturbance in people.

Lets add more fuel to this discussion!

So I've been reading over old Wikia ultras and I realized that in one of the Ultraman Magazines, it claims that Ultraman Legend's Spark Legend (The thing he used to destroy the spaceship thing) can instantly kill anything it hits. Ultraman Legend has OHK. He also has Power Absorption. He also apparently has Time Travel and can paralyze as well as cancel illusions; along with Ultraman Cosmos and Justice's abilities (As those two are only two halves of him). Yay! Haxes!

Technically, Ultraman Legend is the original state of Cosmos and Justice since they're just two halves of Legend split.

Gaia and Agul? Well, I can try. But it's the AP that's going to be hard. There are multiple feats in there. Such as...

Antimatter: Was going to turn the entirety of Earth into anti-matter and annihilate the entire solar system. But of course, dude was prevented from doing so. However, after a short rewatch of the start of the episode, Antimatter made its appearance by blowing the frick outta a moon of sorts that was close to Jupiter.

The explosion's radius was at least slightly bigger than even the diameter of Jupiter itself. Though, there is scaling to be made and that's going to prove to be troublesome. Though, there are moons of Jupiter that is the size of its Great Red Spot isn't there? While the explosion could mean that the results would only yield around High 5-A to potentially 4-C results, there is something else to take note of: The fact that Antimatter is... well, anti-matter.

There is also Zonnel; who, after a scan from Gamu, revealed that inside its shell is basically a miniature sun. Confirmed via statements of it emitting gamma radiations as well as a nuclear fusion happening inside Zonnel. Looking back, it might not look too impressive. But Bloodborne had the same thing and it was only the size of a human head. Yet, it yielded energy in the Gigaton range. Zonnel is uh... much bigger. It might be worth a shot. I'd do it myself, but hell if I'd be able to even begin the calculation for it.

Finally, there's Mokian: Whose insides contained what seemed to be a pocket dimension that Zebub may or may not have created. Leaning towards likely since he was also the one who made the whole dimension "melt" near the end of the episode. In the pocket dimension, there were planets, most of which weren't even planet sized. However, there were stars as well, including what looks to be nebulas.

Extra: What do you think of the R'lyeh in Ultraman Tiga's movie? We see that it contained multiple pocket dimensions and one of them happened to be a large space containing countless amounts of stars inside it. The Dark Giants might be able to scale, especially Kamila. Why does she scale, you might ask? Well, I'm pretty sure it's her that is sustaining the island itself. R'lyeh is a strange place, so I wouldn't be surprised if the pocket dimension is linked to the island itself. So yeah, basically, Tiga's Universe has a R'lyeh (but why no Cthulhu tho?) and the island contained a couple of dimensions; one of which was a field of stars and Kamila was pretty much sustaining the island as (possibly) proven by the fact that the island was sinking again when she died.

Extra 2: Do you think Hyper Zetton's tier needs to be revised?

Wow,so that's why you struggle agaisnt most of Gaia series profile?

R'lyeh eh,hmmm,i'm fine with that,especially Tiga is basically an Lovecraft with Ultraman disguise.

Hyper Zetton might need that,i mean look at the version from Orb.

Yeah. Actually, I think from there on until Nexus, it's pretty much impossible to properly gauge their power levels.

...I never quite thought of that. Now that you said it, Tiga does seem like a Lovecraftian story under the guise of an Ultraman series. Fitting since Chiaki, the head writer, is a Lovecraftian horror writer himself.

Hyper Zetton would either be 3-A or Low 2-C depending on what's accepted. On one hand, there isn't really anything that implies the destruction took some time to do. Beatstar said that his universe was destroyed, and the remaining inhabitants created the sphere which they traveled in, implying that the space-time continuum of the universe was still okay.

That or they fled to a different universe via an unknown means before they created the sphere and that would mean that Bat was really Batshit crazy and actually destroyed the entire goddamn thing. I mean, Ultraman is a pretty reserved when it comes to their words (or sometimes, just do something else with it like say either the mind or soul with the word "Kokoro" which confuses me sometimes as I would usually link that word to the heart as well as emotions), they don't just throw around words. When Beatstar was telling his story, he describes the destruction of his universe with a very specific word, "Shoumetsu".

I've talked about this in another thread before and Sera, as well as Ven, said that the aforementioned word pretty much means the same as its other variant. But still, everytime, and I do mean everytime there is something that truly threatens the entire universe and could very well destroy it in its entirety, they use that very word to describe it, and there's actually a few other instances where that happens. One is back in the first Zero gaiden where the Salomians' tech were threatening to destroy universes, and then another one in the relatively recent Geed. Episode 24, Zero used that word when he said that the universe as well as King were going to be destroyed.

I see,welp Gaia is only the series with almost of the kaiju is really worthy and haxed af.

Wow,never heard the writer is also Lovecraft fans.

I see,this is might hard.

And also,there is nature control machine,know that,Cut? And there is Izac who make the scaling bit weird,most of kaiju afterward is defeated by Gaia Supreme with ease and then Izac come,bring an real challenge to Gaia.

Actually, not a Lovecraft fan. He is a Cthulhu Mythos writer.

The nature control machines are pretty simple, just scale 'em up to whoever fought them at the time. I mean, Izac was directly powered by the Radical Destruction Bringer, wasn't he?

Ask the staff? Why? I mean, isn't that the point of this thread? We can discuss it here in this thread. Might wanna wait around for Akre, though. Always good to get more input.

Edit: Well... as a Cthulhu Mythos writer, Chiaki would be a fan of that genre so yeah...

For helping us to scaling it,since the Gaia series is bit weird.

I see,and i forget where Izac powered by RDB,where is happen?

Eh, I'll figure something out.

I'm pretty sure that the wormhole that opened up early in the episode was what resurrected him. Said wormhole being the work of the RDB. So yeah, Izac is powered up by it.

Oh right, was going to address that. So yeah, what about it? Taro being decapitated? Yeah, if you're gonna count that as Regenerationn, I don't think that'll work. I'm pretty sure it was an illusion made by the statue that the other characters had.

Wait... I just rewatched the scene... I don't think it was an illusion. I think the statue just reversed Taro's damage, I'm pretty sure he actually got decapitated there. Guess it was outside intervention.

Back