• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

It does kinda make sense that full power FoU is equal to Super Taro since they seem to be keeping Story's events somewhat canon at this point.

Man, where'd the Geed finale scan come from? Knowing there really is a lot more is what keeps me on edge.

Don't know too many databooks and stuff I honestly don't know which is which.

Now we are actually onto the good stuff.

King has infinite power and no limits to his abilities. His crown allows him to know everything in the universe. Also it is said that his beard is over 40,000 years old.

King has infinite power and unlimited abilities. Can freely manipulate natural phenomena such as typhoons, lightning bolts, blizzards and natural disasters such as earthquakes and tsunamis by simply snapping his fingertips. Uses teleportation which shaves away an Ultras life as a daily means of transportation. Pretty sure I posted this at one point but I don't think I made ant translations on it.

King can immediately see through disguises

Don't know why this was here but during the makings of the Geed movie they were thinking about what Ultra to use since Geed already used King in the tv series. They originally thought about using Noa but that would take too long to explain the setting and make the movie even longer so they thought up of the idea about Geed evolving using the Giga Finalizer as his new form in the movie. So yeah this was where the Noa being stronger than King thing came from. Originally, Noa was gonna be Geed's movie form but it would take too long to explain why Noa is there so they decided to scrap it.

And again Noa is a legend alongside King

In the Ultra world Sakamoto depicted, King is the apex. This is the case for both Leo and Geed. King exists as the apex of both series.

King's teleportation allows him to travel to any part of the universe in an instant.

So it seems like in some kind of novel. I think this might be the novelization of Ultra Galaxy Legends. It said King stopped time.

King was one of the creators of the Plasma Spark

Again King made the Plasma Spark. Also he's apparently considered retired.

Apparently that one scene in the Ginga S movie was King watching the battle from the M78 Universe. So he has cross universe sight or extrasensory perception from the looks of it.

King’s Kiai (気合い) spirit/aura alone was able to repel Belial

So King mastered all the Ultra skills in the 400,000 years of training. Wait 400,000 years?

So yeah apparently Japanese YouTubers also talk about how King has been mentioned to be 300,000 years old, over 300,000 years old, 400,000 years old, and over 400,000 years old in different databooks.

Another mention of King being 400,000 years old

King knows everything about the universe

Planet King is more than 10x farther than the Land of Light from Earth

And for those that are interested the first post of this page of King's thread detailed the scrapped idea for Ultraman Saga. You know the original idea where King died and all that.

King might be the brother of a distant ancestor that gave birth to the Ultra tribe

Wait hold up. According to the Chinese translation of the Zero novel regarding the waterfall of time.

To the guardian it was a while ago but to Zero it seems to be a long time later. Somebody caused a great explosion/big bang that would destroy space-time and affect the waterfall of time. But thankfully the universe destroying explosion was stopped halfway, but due to the impact of the explosion the guardian of time's body and spirit were separated. The body was blown to an unknown era. Oh shit the Zero novel came out after Ultraman Geed as Zero's 10th anniversary novel. So this is most likely referring to the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb. We might've just got freaking confirmation that the bomb affects space-time on a universal scale!

They put this here because they think the guardian of time might be King.

Last edited:
Ooh, these are actually really good info on King. Also, I think you did put a translated version of that one book before, it's why we even have the section on Teleportation in the Physiology page.

Alright, so the wording of the bomb needs to be properly done then. Because I'm worried that it being stopped halfway and "would have" might be used as a stupid counter. Because as it is, it seems to line up with how I interpreted and proposed the rating before.

All in all, the info on King is so much better than I'd hoped and I believe the last god-tier should have something similar. Unless the downplaying is to be as ridiculous as ever.

But man I honestly did not expect so much stuff from King. Like I haven't read the Zero novel so I honestly didn't know the guardians body was separated because of the Super Dimension Eradication Bomb.

Now whenever UGF3 comes out and Tartarus potentially performs a 2-C feat we can go and make the tier 2 upgrade for the series.

Outright Low 2-C Super Dimension Eradication Bomb and all those that scale to it.

Potential 2-C Tartarus, Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero, and god tiers.

Likely 2-B Eternity Core and potentially Trigger if his final form has mentions of possessing the full power of it. Which is possible.

I always thought it was for Zero to act as the Guardian's herald or something. Now I'm really hoping we get to see more time stuff from King. Even in other media, King's been doing some time stuff.

Oh yeah, sounds good. It'd be weird if we only see Tartarus as being 2 universes worth. But on the bright side, if we see anyone being able to somewhat match but still clearly inferior, we could be seeing another downscaling from 2-C feat.

And yeah, if Trigger somehow ends up having 2-B powers, he really has to be kept away for the time being.

Yeah the summary you linked before didn’t go into detail about it. But the Chinese translation said that after gaining control over Shining form the Guardian wanted him to find his body that was separated due to the bomb. But man I wonder if the guardian’s body will be brought up on screen at some point.

Yup in the Hit Song History thing, King was none other than the Guardian of Time there. This was the reason why they posted this on King’s thread. They think the guardian of time is none other than King.

Being baseline 2-C is still pretty good. But yeah anybody that downscales would be a Low 2-C that downscales from 2-C just like the MLP characters. Which means AP wise they can finally match Dragon Ball top tiers and their half 2-C in power.

Yep. Which is why I still think his final form will be a one time finale only power up that he can never use again in order to not break the scaling.

And man I really should start to compile all the stuff we need to revise and change due to all these statements. Other than this top and god tier changes we[ve also got the Showa Era changes and Heisei Era changes.

Imagine being so OP that you survive getting a bomb that splits your soul to whole 'nother time period and you treat it as an inconvenience at best.

Ultraman continues to surprise me with not only what is, but its possibilities as well. And I really hope this is where we could be going.

Yeah.

Okay, you do that. I'm gonna make room in one of my sandboxes on what new P&A to add, ad I'm assuming you'll be dealing with the scaling mostly?

I think the soul is the thing that stayed and talked with Zero. The body was the one that got blasted to another time period. But I’m not entirely sure as the word body was in quotations. So it might not just be something as simple as a body. Though Zero did say the guardian could probably fix that problem himself so Zero asked why the guardian wanted him to find it for him.

Yeah I’ll probably deal mostly with the scaling. Unless you want me to finish going through the threads for the Heisei Ultras first? Doubt there will be much useful information outside of the Next/Nexus/Noa stuff if I’m being honest. And letting things pile up would make going over the stuff kind of confusing. So preferably I would like to go over the scaling first. Though I probably won’t be able to do it anytime soon since finals is this week.

That's pretty suspicious.

Going through by era should streamline the process, but I'm not one to say, so do at the pace you think is simplest then. I mean, there seems to be a good bit of info to go with already so I think for now that's fine if you're thinking of postponing so you can get the scaling revision done.

On another note, now that I think about it, I wonder if they'll bring the changes over to TDC regarding the Novel's events.

Yeah it is. I should try and see if I could find the full translation to the novel. Cause these stuff seem hella important.

Yeah I think I’ll postpone it for now to go prepare for the scaling changes. It’s gonna be a pain when I change these in the scaling blog again. Like geez a bunch of Showa changes as well as TDG changes potentially making the scaling go off the rails if we accept the TDG teaming up makes them 100x stronger statement.

Honesty after seeing these stuff I really hope they do mention or show it in UGF3. I would love to see the Waterfall of Time and the Guardian of Time on screen.

It is, so hopefully it actually details on what extent the powers to control time is in this series.

The 100x statement is really terrifying to consider in so for now, I'm considering it as low possibility. The rest however is great stuff.

It'd be interesting to see a renewed reaction on how Zero actually feels about Crisis Impact given that he now knows he was told about it before.

That reminds me since Return of Ultraman monsters no longer scale from Zetton we can probably use Black King’s statement now. Black King was stated to be hundreds of (At least 200) times stronger than Red King and can completely no sell attacks from Jack even with the Ultra Bracelet. And Jack was able to defeat Black King without even using the bracelet after getting a positive emotion empowerment. So we now know the positive emotion amp can potentially be as big as an at least 200x boost.

Yeah cause unlike the Tiga and Dyna being 5-10x stronger when fighting together statement which was stated more than once and is a small boost. This 100x boost is huge and like pretty crazy if I’m being honest. Not even sure just how much the scaling would change if we take it seriously.

Oh yeah definitely would like to see his reaction when he realized this thing that the guardian told him about over 100 years ago was none other than the Crisis Impact.

Oh shit, was that posted before? Damn, why'd they go and make big ass multipliers bruh.

So yeah, 100x should be kept a possibly only for the time being.

Now that we know this, seems like Zero has actually been the new Nexus before Trigger. He also can't catch a break; just imagine how much more his regrets would pile up. Welp, more character arcs for Zero is always welcomed, that's why UZF was so good.

Now that we know this, seems like Zero has actually been the new Nexus before Trigger. He also can't catch a break; just imagine how much more his regrets would pile up. Welp, more character arcs for Zero is always welcomed, that's why UZF was so good.
Basically in nutshell:
images

Yeah I think I posted the Black King thing last year. Let me pull it up real quick.

Black King is theorized to be the older brother monster of the skull monster Red King. And it is said to be hundreds of times stronger than Red King. Another theory is Black King is a monster similar to Red King that was modified by Alien Nackle.

Yeah for now I should probably just ignore the 100x thing until I finish figuring out what the new scaling and stuff would be. Probably gonna make a scaling with the 100x and one without and see which one makes more sense.

I mean to be fair the Guardian of Time seems to see time differently from everybody else. To the guardian Crisis Impact was a moment ago but to Zero it didn't even happen yet. So he probably didn't know Crisis Impact was the space-time destroying explosion the guardian talked about that long ago.

Last edited:
Ah, I see the statement. Holy corn cob, what the hell!?

Huh, I was gonna suggest that too, but I didn't since it seemed like too much work doing two versions.

But it's not unlikely he would make the connection. Fair point though.

It’s the Showa Era what did you expect: Showa Era has always been pretty crazy with its multipliers.

Ehh it’s just the TDG that needs two versions so I don’t think it will be that bad.

Fair enough.

Well, I suppose. Between this and the 10,000x boost statement from rage, this is at least more feasible, even if the other'a circumstances are a bit more strict.

I guess.

Hey i have question

How much power does the ultra usually give to the ultra capsule ?

We all know that they gave a portion of their power to the capsule but like do they give like 10 percent or what ?

The one about Leo's emotions amping him up during the saucer beasts arc? I thought there was something like that.

Imma try look for it again.

Oh that one. Yeah I remember it now. That was only strictly for Leo after all the shtick he had to go through in his life.

So this might give a problem about noa stronger than king due to the scapt noa capsule statment because we don't now how much power noa would give in that capsule

For all we know noa might give more power tothe capsule then king did

For now we know that noa is a legend along side king

Yeah that one was also a tens of thousands of (at least 20,000) times boost. Though it was done only under very specific circumstances after Leo's emotion reached its absolute peak. And technically its a 3-A beam so its way more than just tens of thousands of times.

Unknown. Geed could've potentially recovered some of his power due to basically making his own Little Star when King's energy was no longer needed.

Also, apparently there's a leak for an evolved form of Megalothor, and he looks similar to Gatanothor.

Unknown. Geed could've potentially recovered some of his power due to basically making his own Little Star when King's energy was no longer needed.

Also, apparently there's a leak for an evolved form of Megalothor, and he looks similar to Gatanothor.
Image....where is da image!?

Alright then

Episode 20:
Hudram summoned Barriguiler, and commanded it to capture Yuna.

Episode 21:
Akito gave Ignis an improved Dark Sparklence and Trigger Dark key. After the battle Ignis kidnaps Yuna.

Episode 22:
Hudram betrays Carmeara and Darrgon, and was defeated by Trigger Dark using the Glitter Trigger Eternity key. Afterwards, he was killed by Carmeara.

Does it count as a full on revenge if he wasn’t the one to kill Hudram? I mean beating him up does sound good but he didn’t get to be the one to kill him from the looks of it.

Alright, setting aside Hudram's death for now, I guess yeah, we're also getting Eternity Core's full power. Or something?

Sadly no there are no mentions of the Eternity Core in the spoilers. So we probably won’t know until the end of this month when the January Trigger magazine leaks come out.

Back