• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I thought we currently treat Delacion as At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C. Since we know they created Cosmos’ universe but whether or not they created the M78 Universe is just a possibility. Like I don’t think the universe they created needs to be infinite to be considered 2-C.

Also thinking about it now. Would High 3-A really only scale to anybody stronger than Shining Zero from the beginning of the New Generation Era? Cause thinking about it now it honestly seems weird for Shining Zero who is 600x Baseline 3-A via scaling to only be baseline High 3-A when the Heisei Era Future Cosmos who scales to the High 3-A feat is already baseline 3-A. Like there's a whole 600x gap in between them based on the current scaling. It honestly feels kind of weird to me. Though I guess there's nothing we can really do since I don't think there's any other scaling that allows other characters that should logically be stronger than Future Cosmos to scale to High 3-A.

Honestly I don’t know. Liker there’s also the question about whether or not possibly High 3-A will even be accepted for Gloker Bishop. Cause like this wasn’t even a direct statement. The description kind of framed it as a question wondering if Gloker Bishop has infinite output rather than outright saying Gloker Bishop has infinite output.

Which means at least for now, High 3-A will be shelved again. Well, I understand the problem, so looks like we'll just have to make due with infinite stamina then.

Yeah that’s it for today. Probably gonna do Legend and the Ultras I missed or forgot to post stuff on like King, Father of Ultra, and Zoffy. Like I just reapplied that I only mentioned the info for Zoffy but I didn’t post the images here. So I’m gonna go back and post them here tomorrow.

Technically Legend is already included in the list provided earlier, but knowing there's more is definitely keeping me eager.

But nice, more for those three would also be nice.

Also, as it is, Cosmos' abilities are layered, there's no getting around that since I'm pretty sure the series portrays his techniques as becoming stronger in later forms. So, that's pretty nice.

Nah Legend is actually a separate thread from Cosmos. Since the maker of those threads is a huge Legend wanker. Like at one point the maker claimed Legend > The One Above All from Marvel. And I’m pretty sure the Legend thread has a lot of the maker’s own headcanons and incorrect translations to purposely make Legend more impressive. So I doubt there’s gonna be much good info on him. But it’s worth checking out in case there’s some info we missed.

Yeah I think that might be the case for Eclipse as it’s supposed to be Luna + Corona but better.

Also new Astra poster with some interesting info.

A warrior he once had a friendly rivalry with. Could this be referring to Regulos?

Well uh, that's a red flag. I'm expecting some real obscure pieces of info then, that's typically to be expected from these guys that try to make a character as impressive as possible.

Didn't we also see Astra in Narak at some point of TDC's trailer? Still nice they're finally expanding on L77's background as well.

Yeah like whenever the maker of these threads bring up Legend they try to take things out of context as much as possible.

Like they claim 大宇宙 (Great Universe) = 全宇宙 (Whole Universe) = すべての宇宙 (All Universes) to wank Legend to Multiverse lvl.

They also try to connect random statements from other Ultras to Legend just to make him more impressive. So yeah I honestly don’t expect to see much except for things like Legend’s ODF profile.

Yeah we saw Astra in Narak in the UGF3 teaser trailer. So I’m guessing Astra might meet Regulos there and realize it’s his old rival. Which means Astra might play a big part in UGF3.

Well damn, Cosmos is basically the peak of Ultraman haxes, and damn Chaos Header is busted than i thought to be

And i'm glad TsuPro is trying to expanding their lores and universe, as right now L-77 is the least explored world until UGF3

But man seeing Regulos and Astra together might be odd to me since well....classic design meet modern design despite they are from same era

That was happened when i saw Belial early style and Tregear early style being together with Ultra Father and Taro lel

Oh yea, my deduction skills have decided that yes indeed, the guy is a master of Mental Gymnastics. How do you do that, damn?

Well, anything so Astra finally gets promoted from "Leo-niisan!" to his lwn individual. Seriously though, this is amazing. I wonder if Zero's question about Z having black markings is also gonna come up.

Well, anything so Astra finally gets promoted from "Leo-niisan!" to his lwn individual. Seriously though, this is amazing. I wonder if Zero's question about Z having black markings is also gonna come up.
Same here, don't forget about his relationship with Ace, we already saw the glimpse between them in his series

Yeah there’s a reason why they are known as “That One Guy” in the Chinese fandom. Like the stuff they says to wank Legend while downplaying Noa is ridiculous. Though they are pretty good at compiling databook and magazines so I’ll give them that.

Yep Astra finally getting some love. And yeah I’d love to learn more about Z’s origin. Like they hinted at Z not being from the Land of Light with Zero even wondering where he is really from so I really hope they explore that in the future. And that reminds me we still don’t know where X came from either.

Truly, duality of mankind.

Z, X. They both have pretty similar situation. Also, pls Low 2-C Exceed X so both he and DRC would be equal while having essentially the same haxxes. So yeah, a little bit of info on them would be neato.

Woah slow down a bit there. It’s still too early for Low 2-C Exceed X as the scaling has barely increased since the Reiwa Era started. Give Tsuburaya about 5-10 years to make some more series first. After that we will probably see another large jump in power that will cause the scaling to increase to the point where Base Ultras are Low 2-C and their strongest forms will be 2-C.

I'm not going to be surprised if they make Ultraman U, Y, and W, they will make their origin being mysterious as possible 😂

As for X, i have a feeling him and Gridman sharing the same race since they are made out from digital

Nah man, X has basically a magic genie with him, he can ask for that bump. Ah, but shit, you're right though.

Noh, pls no, it'll only make the possibility of chromosome Ultraman to come into being and make that one kid's "prediction" to come true.

I think better than connecting Gridman to X, it's better to ask, what the hell's a Hyper Agent in the first place? Why do they only deal with cyber stuff?

Noh, pls no, it'll only make the possibility of chromosome Ultraman to come into being and make that one kid's "prediction" to come true.
Wait which prediction?
I think better than connecting Gridman to X, it's better to ask, what the hell's a Hyper Agent in the first place? Why do they only deal with cyber stuff?
See? This is where my theory begin to play, Hyper Agent might be same like Inter Galactic Defense Force from Land of Light
Then again this is just my theory so could be wrong lel

Ultraman X, Y, Z. Which the others then call Ultraman Chromosome, something to that effect.

It's not unlikely. And if that were the case, what kinda cyber threat popped up back then that made it mandatory for the Hyper Agents to be established?

Ultraman X, Y, Z. Which the others then call Ultraman Chromosome, something to that effect.
Lmao

But thinking again, an Ultra with molecular-abilities only will be strong af
It's not unlikely. And if that were the case, what kinda cyber threat popped up back then that made it mandatory for the Hyper Agents to be established?
I remember that X and Daichi chasing something, right? Maybe thats the cause

Man I wanted to say yeah and point to Ultras that have close enough hax, but I realized they were really just sparsely placed encounters where they pulled that out.

Desastro? Nah that mf never gonna come back

Oh right also remember the subscriber count for Tsuburaya’s YouTube channel? Well it seems like we are less than 1.25k subs away from 2 Million subs now. You guys think they will release the next UGF3 trailer earlier if we reach 2 Million before the connection live on December 17th?

Last edited:
Legend’s setting stuff.

Legend can only appear once Cosmos' soul resonates with Justice

Legend was unharmed being in Giga Endra's explosion which distorted space-time

Legend can absorb, amplify, and then reflect attacks

Legend's psychokinesis far exceeds that of Cosmos and Justice alone

Legend is closer to a summoning rather than a fusion

Legend's true power is infinite. So Legend has a High 3-A statement. Though I don't know if the site still accepts infinite power statements as High 3-A anymore.

Another Legend's power is infinite

And another infinite power Legend statement

Spark Legend is the most powerful technique in the universe that unleashes all the infinite energy that Legend has in his body at once. So yeah there's a crap ton of infinite statements for Legend. I think this is probably enough to make him at least High 3-A, likely Low 2-C rather than at least 3-A, likely Low 2-C like everybody else if these infinite power and infinite energy statements are accepted.

There's a couple more but I think that should be enough infinite power/infinite energy statements for Legend. There was also a statement about Legend being able to gather and use all the energy within the universe if I remember correctly. And Cosmos’ universe is infinite so yeah Legend has quite a bit of info backing up him being High 3-A.

Last edited:
Wow...

Holy crap, I thought yesterday's haul would've prepared me for this but no. This way exceeds my expectations.

And yeah, I also believe this should be enough to support a High 3-A rating. Obviously it still needs evaluation, but there is proof and correlation between statements.

Yeah kind of surprised Legend had so many High 3-A statements. Too bad this doesn’t scale to anyone other than Legend. Since not even King or Noa has any direct comparisons to Legend.

I am now thinking of the chad meme because of this, goddamn. So, who'll be sandboxing him? I haven't yet added the new info over to Cosmos' though, so maybe some other time for me if not yet.

Yeah I guess some other time. Not to mention for all we know these High 3-A statements for Legend might become useless in the future if Tartarus decides to just pull out an outright 2-C feat in UGF3.

Lmao, that's right though. Really is a shame it's now of all times that we finally found some pretty solid statements; on the eve of bigger feats.

Anyway I think I’m gonna go and post the Zoffy stuff that I mentioned in the previous page here. After that I’ll move onto Father of Ultra than King.

Yeah most of his stuff are just statements about his M87 being the strongest beam and him being the strongest Ultra Brother at some point in time

To be fair, it might just be because I got too spoiled by Cosmos' section, so that's why coming back to digging out less stuff feels disappointing.

Father of Ultra's setting thread. Most of his stuff are about how he defeated Alien Empera and Juda as well as how he lost to Alien Hipporit so its pretty much useless stuff we already know about.

Father of Ultra regretted not using his true power against Belial when he revolted in the past as he still thought of him as his comrade at the time. So after the battle he sealed away his original appearance (Ultraman Ken) and decided to stay full power (Father of Ultra) all the time. This explains why FoU had his small horns during Belial's revolt even though that event took place after the battle with Alien Empera where he unlocked his true power (Big horns). He didn't want to use that power against Belial in the past as he still thought of him as a friend.

Once again mentioning how FoU sealed his original appearance Ken due to the events of Belial's revolt

Father of Ultra can use the Cosmo Miracle Ray. So Alien Empera = Father of Ultra = Super Taro > Grand King = Juda?

Father of Ultra is the strongest in the universe. He invented most of the techniques used by the 5 Ultra Brothers and he has a record of defeating 300 monsters. So he wasn't supposed to lost to Alien Hipporit but due to the long distance he traveled he was defeated

Father of Ultra briefly stopped Belial Atrocious

Back