• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Any appearances they make is enough for 3-A, and they already do scale to that on their scattered roles. But if Dyna can somehow get involved in the main meat n bones of TDC then the possibility goes up. Whether it'll be enough for that bump to Low 2-C is anyone's guess.
Which that mean current TDG weaker than New Generation Heroes, UGF2!Mebius and Zero, right?

Tiga is probably the only exception, as he now scales to Trigger who should roughly scale to Z's first three forms. But the rest, yeah kinda, since they last appeared in like, ORIGIN SAGA with prominent roles.

Alright now you caught my interest about this, can you translate the rest of it?
A user on Reddit explained that this is a fan theory that one of the main composer of Ultraman Gaia decided to post on his site but he didn’t outright confirm if this theory was true or not. So it might be true but it also may not be true.

“This is one of three fan interpretations emailed to Chiaki J. Konaka, series composer of Ultraman Gaia. It's not official but it was so good, he showcased it on his website. He put a disclaimer saying he won't say whether it is correct or not.

Source of image: http://www.konaka.com/alice6/ultra/hotal.html

Other documents: http://www.konaka.com/alice6/ultra/contri.html

Conclusion: The Radical Destruction Bringer may or may not be humans from the future. The writers want the viewers to have their own interpretations.”

If they decide to make New Gen Gaia a partial sequel to Gaia like Trigger is to Tiga than we might get more info on the Radical Destruction Bringer. Though I do believe they probably will keep its identity vague and up for interpretation like it is now.

If they decide to make New Gen Gaia a partial sequel to Gaia like Trigger is to Tiga than we might get more info on the Radical Destruction Bringer. Though I do believe they probably will keep its identity vague and up for interpretation like it is now.
Hmm, true about that

Probably a novel of some kind. Not sure if its the novelization of the Hyperspace movie or the Hyperspace sequel novel that takes place after the Hyperspace movie.

Bruh the subscriber count for Tsuburaya’s YouTube channel really just jumped to 1.99 million today. So people unsubscribe and resubscribe on Fridays?

Well now, that's a possibility... hope they'd be able to stick to the mass re-subscription to get it up to 2 million.

Gamma Future, but yes. Trigger fighting alongside DRC is not gonna be considered part of the scaling since they were already finishing the fight by then. Not to mention it was Sky Type of all his forms. There's no mention of it making him weaker as with Tiga back then, but still.

Also, doesn't it seem like they've ditched Tiga's Sky Type lowering his power as of Trigger's 19?

Isn't Gamma Future Z's Super Form that scales above his base, speed, and strength forms?

Original Z was the one that was comparable to Multi-Type Trigger and Beta Smash Z was the one comparable to Power-Type Trigger. So Tiga should be the same.

Multi-Type Tiga = Multi-Type Trigger = Original Z

Also the new special episode is out. And ahh dang it they did not explain anything about Tartarus or Diavolo. This was entirely a recap episode of old stuff with no new info. Though from the looks of the preview it seems like Hudram will fight Power Type Trigger.

Nothing much happened in this week's GRF Voice Drama either. RB got rejected by a girl he asked out so they try to cheer him up by singing up they forgot about RB while they were listening to Sora sing.

The only thing I got is that Devil Splinters are implied to work without being inside of the targets. Damn it Deban, but damn if I said I won't miss ya.

Bruh. Way to go GRF.

Rumor's now spreading about Decker: New Generation Dyna.

Edit: Apparently by the same guy who "leaked" Glitter Blade.

It’s actually not rumored. It’s outright confirmed according to the Tieba leaker who knows someone inside Tsuburaya. Here’s all the confirmed leaks I’ll post translations in a bit

I'm actually not sure how to take this. It's pretty damn early, shouldn't we have at least entered act 3 of a series before these get leaked?

Ultraman Decker: New Generation Dyna

His color timer is designed like Nice on the chest and has an asymmetrical design.

A Gundam Haro like Hanejiro appears.

The defense team is the upgraded version of GUTS-Select.

They have a Deathfacer that can split and combine like King Joe Storage Custom. It can also combine with Mountain Gulliver 5.

Transformation item are cards.

Ultra from the future.

Antagonist is also like him from the future. A young boy.

Missed a few info on the second page.

Main Director is Masayoshi Takesue.

Trigger is confirmed to appear. New weapon shared between Trigger and Decker.

Ultraman Decker: New Generation Dyna

His color timer is designed like Nice on the chest and has an asymmetrical design.
Nice, so we get an another unique color timer
A Gundam Haro like Hanejiro appears.

The defense team is the upgraded version of GUTS-Select.

They have a Deathfacer that can split and combine like King Joe Storage Custom. It can also combine with Mountain Gulliver 5.
Pls for mother of god and every creation of this entire existence make it true!

But damn so basically Super GUTS-Select = Bunch of hard-boiled peoples riding a fricking super robots and gundam
Transformation item are cards.
Back to cards? Yes i know there's only one cards gimmick from Orb but still
Ultra from the future.

Antagonist is also like him from the future. A young boy.
No indication of Sphere, hmmmm

Journey through the deck of cards.

Oh yee boy, Ginga 2 for realsies now. But seriously though, hopefully this one has a more cohesive continuity than Tiga - Dyna's.

Asymmetrical design would indeed be very cool to see on a main Ultra.

Ah, Masayoshi. I had him as part of the candidates, let's hope it doesn't fall flat as with RB's early episodes.

But yeah high chance these leaks are accurate as around 90% of the stuff that this Tieba user posted about Trigger has been confirmed.

Somebody dug up more info from Tieba and apparently Decker's henshin item is "biker hand protector sort of like the Taiga Spark but slightly bigger".

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be neat if we got a reversal of the Attack Teams. In Tiga, TPC actually felt expansive and existent whereas in Dyna, they don't quite feel there.

Last edited:
Welp since now there's no more new leaks to my knowledge time to start searching through the setting threads again. There's also quite a few threads on Cosmos so it might take a while. So I guess I'll just start with Justice first than Cosmos and finally Legend

Looking through the first Justice's thread and uhh doesn't seem like there is anything we don't already know. Most of the abilities are already listed on the Ultraman wiki for their profile. And most of the other stuff are just scans of how strong Justice is and how they protect the universe, and etc. Which are all stuff we already know about. Gonna go check the second thread.

Justice Remover can remove energy barriers and spells

Justice Remover was able to remove the effects of Cosmos' Suspend Shot

Justice Remover can nullify any barriers no matter how strong they are

Light Effector can instantly vaporize the target

Justice Fix can suspend targets in mid air even in places with gravity

Yeah barely any stuff on Justice. I'll see if there's any for Cosmos later.

So that makes only 3 really useful techniques from Justice. Well, I'm not really expecting much since he is still side character by all means.

Cosmos stuff now. And there's quite a bit for Chaos Header alone so I'll do Chaos Header's stuff first. And I have to say Chaos Header is pretty freaking haxxed.

Chaos Header Iblis can absorb and analyze other beings as well as create super strong waves and barriers. In series it looks like some form of telekinesis + spatial distortion ability.

Chaos Header Iblis absorbed and analyzed Cosmos' power

Chaos Header Iblis was inferior to Corona Cosmos in power but it managed to turn the tides around with its Ki

Chaos Ultraman has about 50x more energy than a single Chaos Header and can launch 50 energy balls that can corrupt monsters at once. This is likely referring to the Chaos Header Virus rather than any of its previous materialized forms since a single Chaos Header Virus is only shown to corrupt one monster at a time. So I guess we could potentially downscale the Chaos Header Virus from Chaos Ultraman.

And again Chaos Ultraman has 50x more energy than an individual Chaos Header

Episode 59 and onwards Chaos Ultraman is stronger than the original Chaos Ultraman

Chaos Ultraman Calamity received the energy of all Chaos Headers on Earth and now possesses power that exceeds that of Eclipse Cosmos

Chaos Ultraman Calamity is tens of times stronger than Chaos Ultraman

Chaos Header Darkness is composed of all the Chaos Headers in Coordinates P87 and is his strongest form. It evolved and gained resistances while overcoming its weaknesses

Chaos Header Darkness is Chaos Ultraman Calamity + All the Chaos Headers in existence combined

Every time Chaos Header Darkness appears it evolves and becomes stronger

Chaos Header Darkness was turned into light and scattered but its evolution never stopped and it came back stronger than before and became immune to the Chaos Chimera which previously killed it

Chaos Header Darkness cannot be destroyed completely and will keep on evolving

Last edited:
Yeah Chaos Header is nuts. He's literally what we wish IF could've been. High Regeneration with Reactive Evolution on top of it it has corruption and a bunch of other abilities.

It's only fair he had this much, now that I think about it, being the series antagonist and all.

Well now, does that make Cosmos the Heisei equivalent of Yapool in terms of how recurring he is and how much of his own powers are shown as a result? That makes Lugiel the New Gen equivalent.

Now actually onto Cosmos himself and his series

Cosmos' Pinpoint Cross can block the opponents abilities

Luna Cosmos abilities

Corona Cosmos abilities

Eclipse Cosmos abilities

And even more information on Cosmos' abilities

Ability 1

Ability 2

Ability 3

Eclipse Cosmos' Cosmium Ray decomposed Chaos Ultraman into particles of light

Eclipse Cosmos' Suspend Shot can seal enemy movements

Space Corona's power surpasses Corona Mode

Space Corona's ultra psychokinesis was increased dramatically

Space Corona is a form that brings out all of Cosmos' psychic abilities. It's the strongest form that surpasses Corona Mode. By absorbing the energy of the universe it could reach flight speeds close to infinity

Space Corona has a technique called Space Corona Current that was never used in the movie. It allows him to shoot out water, air, electricity, and fire from his finger tips

Cosmos' world is an infinite sized universe

Cosmos' world is infinite

Arados can control time

Arados can stop time, blow enemies beyond space-time, and transcend time (aka time travel)

Sandros' power increases in his dark space

Gloker Mother can spawn an inexhaustible number of Gloker Pawns

Gloker Mother loses the ability to create Gloker Pawns when it turns into Gloker Bishop

Gloker Mother can spawn countless Gloker Pawns

Gloker Bishop has infinite energy

Gloker Bishop has an infinite energy source

Gloker Bishop's output is infinite? You guys think this is a possibly High 3-A statement or is it just another infinite energy aka infinite stamina statement for Gloker Bishop?

Gonna do Legend's thread next. And that reminds me I forgot about Father of Ultra and King.

Last edited:
So, of course Cosmos' thread is the one that's a gold mine of info because holy damn this is so good I have to save them so I can look over them myself. Hoo whee.

Also, Adult Arados has a more explicit statement of transcending time since it says "超越" (Chōetsu) instead.

Space Corona could potentially be the fastest MFTL+ character due to the nearing Infinity statement.

As for Gloker Bishop, it could be possibly High 3-A. Two statements referring to infinite energy and one referring to output, that is near undeniable.

Yeah Cosmos' thread is full of crazy info. Makes sense considering how there's a bunch of god tiers and stuff related to the universe in his series. So lore wise they kind of have to mention some crazy stuff.

I know about the transcending time statement being pretty explicit but it sounded like they are referring to how they time travel.

Yep seems like it

So if this gets accepted Gloker Bishop would be At least 4-A, likely 3-A, possibly High 3-A. This would in turn scale to Future Mode Cosmos and Crusher Mode Justice whom can hurt it. And since Saga is a fusion with Cosmos he would potentially scale as well if we assume he scales above Future Mode Cosmos. And Shining Zero at the time of the Ginga S movie would also scale via his strongest Ultra Warrior of the movie statement. This means everybody that scale above Shining Zero in the New Generation Era would scale. Which is pretty much everybody later on as they all grew much stronger.

So yeah might make the upgrade thread once UGF3 comes out as we might get a 2-C feat. So might as well make the possibly High 3-A, 2-C, and likely 2-B upgrade all at once.

Pretty much.

Yeah, it would also be strange since the word actually seems more frequent during the Heisei whereas now, time travel is described with "koe(ru)" instead.

So all this time we once again had been looking at the wrong place for these feats. Wait, so is Delacion still 2-C or at least Low 2-C since one of the universe he created is potentially less than a full continuum.

Back