• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Oh hell yeah, Death Manipulation resistance for Tiga is indeed a go. Hopefully Trigger also gets this?

Oh man, still 11k to go? Mmmhh... either they'll be generous or we really won't get that extra info on TDC.

Anyway final thread on Tiga

Giant Black Silhouette was called the biggest and strongest enemy. So it could also probably be 3-A as it should be stronger than Giga Khimaira whom has a strongest destructive power in history statement.

The Tiga that appeared at the beginning of the Tiga Gaiden, is the original Tiga

Glitter Tiga repeatedly used Glitter Banish and Glitter Bomber to weaken Gatanothor. And later on used Glitter Zeperion Beam and Timer Flash Special to turn Gatanothor to particles of light (probably photon).

Evil Tiga was defeated by a fusion of Tiga's cell change beam and the Zeperion beam

Also I found where the Sky Type having triple reflex and Power Type being able to destroy molecules come from. Apparently this was the english version of some kind of Ultraman Tiga file. So uhh is this still usable? Like I guess in a way it is official and it is consistent with how power type has a 3x multi type in strength statement.

Sky Type's Runboldt Beam Shell pierces into the enemies' body and explodes. So Runboldt Beam Shell possibly has minor durability negation via exploding them from the inside.

The wind blown from Hudra's right arm prevents targets from moving

Tiga's Miracle Bubble captures the target and seals their abilities

Tiga and Man's combined beam overwhelmed Yanakargi past his regeneration limit

Dinosaur Man have superhuman strength. Daigo was able to fight them so this scales to GUTS which makes them 9-B humans if they ever get profiles.

Faivas can instantly analyze an opponent

Gatanothor's black mist cannot be described by the laws of physics.

Gobnu Ogma was originally supposed to be 10x Tiga's size but due to technology limitations it ended up like that in the actual show

Alien Raybeak possesses muscles tens of times stronger than humans and can move at mach 1

When the Gates of Hell open countless Kyriel people will attack

The Golza's in the flashback of the super ancient times were Golze (Strengthened)/Fire Golzas. It is possible that they have evolved in order to combat the Ultras of the ancient civilization

Fun fact, Alien Natarn lasted about 50 seconds against Tiga

Tiga pacified King Molerat's anger

Faivas' main reason for going berserk was due to its intelligence allowing it to comprehend loneliness. It has the ability to drag enemy into its imaginary space.

Once again countless worlds statement

While searching in Aokigahara Forest, Daigo suddenly disappeared in a wormhole. This is where Silvergon set up his own dimension and its kind of implied that this is when Daigo went to the Hyperspace movie and met Dyna and Gaia.

Once again even while human sized Tiga's combat power doesn't change

Goldras is the strongest monster to appear by episode 36 of Ultraman Tiga. Originally they were gonna mention how it was similar to Silvergon but they couldn't find a way to mention this in series. So in the end them being the same race became something only mentioned in databooks.

Shibito Zoiger has the ability to run through large buildings

The structure of Tiga's mouth can prevent poison from entering his body

Gagi is apparently a Space Monster not a Earth Monster

Lmao, Daigo meeting Dyna and Gaia thanks to Silvergon's wormhole is a ridiculous prospect, but I love it.

50 seconds for Natarn huh? Doesn't matter, guy was an asshead. Prolly the only other monster aside from Mururoa that I don't like.

That said, damn Tiga has a lot going for him. On the molecular destruction though... I'm a little iffy now. Does that mean we should accept 4kids' stuffs now?

Wait, Goldras is seemingly the same race as Silvergon? Damn, talk about a massive discrepancy in power.

Possibly 3-A might work for GK and B.Silhouette on the fact that they're arguably canon characters compared to the more streamlined canon's big bads. Unless Mebius' existence is a good enough justification since he's actually the legit one, if I remember right.

Ah, so the original Tiga lived up until that time in the Gaiden. So he really is canonically the oldest Ultra.

Anyway, we should definitely list Tiga's abilities.

*Possibly Durability Negation (Runboldt Shell pierces the enemy's body and explodes from within)
*Power Nullification (various techniques, gorgot the exact ones)
*Limited Regeneration Negation (Overloaded Yanakargi's regeneration; was the level ever specified?)
*Possibly Statistic Reduction (Are we considering this one for Glitter Tiga's statements)

Resistance
*Death Manipulation (Gatanothor's mist could instantly kill any lifeforms it made contact with, but Tiga was only hurt by it)
*Poison Manipulation (Tiga's mouth structure prevents poisonous gases from entering his body)

Pretty sure this wormhole was actually due to the red sphere. But it’s just saying that this event happened around Silvergon’s episode (episode 26)

Yeah it’s basically just there to show how weak Natarn is.

Yeah that’s why I’m asking should we still use these English statements?

Yeah this was mentioned in quite a few data books. It’s the reason why Goldras has multiple statements of being tens of times stronger than Silvergon specifically. Silvergon is silver while Goldras is gold. One is the strongest monster of the first 26 episodes of Ultraman Tiga while the other is the strongest monster by episode 36.

Don’t think Yanakargi’s regen Lvl was ever stated. It just said they overloaded its regen. So I’m guessing it’s some pretty terrible regen.

I don’t think Glitter Tiga has statistics reduction. Cause it honestly sounds more to me like with each attack Glitter Tiga used Gatanothor was getting damaged and weakened. And finally Glitter Zeperion Beam and the Color Timer Special finsihed

Ah right, the red sphere. What's up with Daigo and space-time displacements?

I really love the prospect of Deracium Torrent having molecular destruction, but until 4kids' info is brought up again, it's a sad farewell that we'll be saying.

I mean, makes sense. It's just, one is borderline blind. The other could cause spatio-temporal collapse.

Awful regen.

Yeah, makes sense. Because it is a pretty frequently used word as well, "weaken(ed/ing)" I mean.

I should also list the Showa's again once I get on my laptop. I totally forgot.

Yeah the red sphere is a weird thing. I seem to recall somebody on Tieba saying the hyperspace novel mentioned something about the unknown energy that created the red sphere having destroyed many universes in the past or something. Not sure if that’s actually legit. Gonna have to wait till I read through the Gaia threads.

Also honestly space-time displacement is a problem everybody in the Neo Frontier Space has not just Daigo. Like the whole reason Mitsukuni is in the Trigger world is due to a wormhole.

Yep seems like it.

I mean both of them can also create dimensions that are separate spaces.

I only brought it up since it mentioned Glitter Tiga turning Gatanothor into particles of light which is what we consider Deconstruction right? Since Max’s Maximum Cannon has a similar statement about it turning them into particles of light.

Last edited:
It's stated in the movie itself, but I doubt it's usable or refers to complete destruction since it only states it "brought ruin" to many worlds.

Edit: I wonder why I left this in even after reading that it said "the energy that created the ball" instead of the ball itself.

Oh that's right. Didn't even stop after Dyna as well what with Bat intruding and taking away some poor (not) Spheres.

That is true, but the difference is still astounding.

Ah, right. I think it works to add in.

Bringing up space-time again, how many Ultras have shown feats of surviving in a black hole or powers similar to it? Going by Dyna's situation, it seems pretty much confirmed that it has space-time warping effects so that means anyone who's survived in one should logically have resistance to those, by either suffering little damage or by prolonged exposure.

Last edited:
As for 4kids statement i think we should ask the staffs about that

Can't wait for Dyna and Gaia, since Tiga has some of mad versatilities i can see the same fo the two

I guess some people unsubbed due to no new contents recently. Sucks. If I remember correctly just a few days ago it was only 10.5k subs away. Now it’s 12k subs.

And yeah the arrow sign makes the quote box. Pretty handy if I’m being honest. Though also a bit annoying when you are making a scaling chain.

Damn. But why tho. I thought it's the fact that TsuPro uploads older series there that makes it worth subbing since many of those weren't readily available back then.

I can only imagine.

Before I forget again, I guess it's a good time to bring up the fact that Seven probably should've had Supernatural Willpower given what I described for his stamina. Also that he doesn't have a human form key. Guess I'll look for feats first.

@Veloxt1r0kore Nah definitely not a YouTube bug. This is a separate site that tracks YouTube channel’s exact views and sub counts.

@Mr.Cutlery Well you know how people are these days. People would drop an anime with decent story if the animation is bad. It’s the same with Tokusatsu, old and/or obscure shows like Mirrormon will probably be ignored by people. Like I actually have seen a few people say they don’t want to watch the Showa shows because they look old. Not to mention the next episode of Trigger is a recap episode so yeah.

Oh yeah. Honestly I feel like a few others like Leo should have it as well. Like he’s gone through quite a lot of stuff in his life and yet he’s still going on.

Last edited:
Right... those people. Their loss.

Oh yeah, definitely. I suppose Orb should as well? He didn't fully lose his mind when injected with Kugutsu and then kept using the Belial Card.

New UGF3 trailer coming soon in the next Ultraman Connection Live Holiday Special on December 17

You need to sign up and buy the tickets when it comes out to watch it. Didn’t know about this so I missed the Dyna Gaia Live from last week.

Last edited:
I don't really buy Miracle draining his energy fast. I mean, he looks pretty well sustained in most, if not all his fights. Still nice finds, though.

Sorry I couldn't respond earlier, net problems.

Also, looking back I forgot to list Dura Neg for Hurricane Slash. Big Bang Thrust literally pierces the enemy and overloads energy from inside.

Edit: Fat chance, but there isn't anything about Pris-Ma, right?

Edit 2: I had someone translate Man's scan on his Ultra Attack Ray.

"■ A ring-type energy beam fired from the right aem. It has several times the destructive power of the Spacium Beam. Stops the enemy with the beam and then explodes them with willpower(念力)."

So, Dura Neg? Paralysis Inducement as well.

Last edited:
I think Miracle being a huge drain is consistent. Since I do remember a few cases where after using Revolium Wave and failing Dyna became incredibly weakened.

I guess limited durability negation could work.

Also doubt there's gonna be anything on Pris-Ma. Its really not a popular monster but I'll see what I could find.

Edit: Found these ODF stuff for Pris-Ma

Pris-Ma ODF 1

Pris-Ma ODF 2

Yeah I guess that's paralysis inducement though I'm not sure about durability negation.

Also I'm gonna do the Gaia thread next.

Clone Silvergon's tail was enhanced to be even stronger than the original Silvergon's tail.

So Zelganoid is apparently the strongest enemy in Ultraman Dyna during its appearance. So Zelganoid > Wanzetto > Queen Monera. I guess this makes sense as there's nothing contradicting it since during the entire finale Dyna was in an emotion amped state.

Apparently, originally they wanted to make Zelganoid into the Zetton of Ultraman Dyna but failed. So despite it having the elements to become the strongest monster it ended up as a simple one time monster. Oh right its also mentioned here that Dyna was resurrected by the "power" of a human here. So this is pretty much outright confirming that he was being amped to lvls beyond his normal stats during the entire three part finale. Which we actually could see is indeed the case as his Solgent Ray was shown to be comparable to the Neo Maxima Cannon on Clarkov NF-3000.

Zelganoid is made up of countless Spheres and possesses in comparison to Terranoid its power has increased dramatically. Its agility is also greater than Dyna's. Terranoid was stated to be a copy of Dyna with equal power if I remember correctly.

Neo Gaigareid's barrier is even stronger than that of Neo Geomos

In front of Neosaurus, Clone Silvergon is nothing more than an infant

Neosaurus has the power to one shot Clone Silvergon

Neosaurus' power is greater than any monster that has ever appeared

Once again Neosaurus is stronger than any monster that has appeared so far. So yeah Neosaurus is the strongest monster in the first 16 episodes of Ultraman Dyna.

And once again Zelganoid is the strongest enemy.

Neo Geomos' electricity is several times larger than Geomos' electricity. Not sure if this means Neo version is several times stronger.

Neo Maxima Cannon was blocked by Gransphere's core and got pulled into its darkness. Dyna's Solgent Beam managed to weaken the gravitational field.

Neo Gaigareid is the last and strongest Synthetic Sphere Beast. Zelganoid is also a synthetic sphere beast so. Neo Gaigareid > Zelganoid > Wanzetto > Queen Monera. And the Neo Maxima Cannon on Clarkov NF-3000 one shot Neo Gaigareid so it scales above it. And as we all know Gransphere is stated to be the strongest enemy of the Neo Frontier Space and it blocked the Neo Maxima Cannon so it scales above both Neo Gaigareid and the Neo Maxima Cannon. And the full scaling for the boss lvl monsters and stuff would be

Gransphere > Clarkov NF-3000 Neo Maxima Cannon > Neo Gaigareid > Zelganoid > Wanzetto > Queen Monera > Glitter Tiga (TV finale version) > Gantanothor > Goldras

But damn I didn't think the scaling would be this crazy towards the end of Ultraman Dyna. And honestly Neo Gaigareid being stronger than Zelganoid isn't even a surprise since in series it did do better against the amped Dyna than Zelganoid did. Also if I'm being honest I really am doubting whether or not Demonzoa's strongest statement would be enough to scale her above Gransphere now.

Clone Silvergon is as strong as the original Silvergon

Bao-on is the strongest monster in history... that can put humans to sleep

Golza II is speculated to have been revived by Sphere

Golza II possesses strength greater than Flash Dyna

Last edited:
Damn now i wish they bring back Gaigareid and Neosaurus in Reiwa Era

Lmao on Bao-On statement

Well i guess its safe to say we can also make a profiles for the humanity weapons (like Godzilla)

Too bad low budget so they can't bring them back. Not to mention Dyna's series really isn't that popular compared to say Tiga and the Showa Ultras so the chances of any monster from his series returning is even lower.

Yeah I was honestly about to say wait does Bao-on somehow have a statement scalign it above Gatanothor until I realized its a joke about how it could put people to sleep and therefore win by default.

Honestly quite a few humanity weapons have statements and feats of being comparable or stronger than Ultras even during the Showa Era.

We'll see in New Gen Dyna but yeah, kinda shame since the only Dyna kaiju they could bring is Darambia

Hence why they are worth of profiles

Oh right I forgot New Generation Dyna is coming. Yeah I take it back Dyna's monster might appear due to it being his anniversary. Though if it was outside of his anniversary I really doubt any of them would return.

The attack teams and their organization in general should get profiles.

Man, most of these only show the scaling. Well, at least it makes sense on Agul's part. But then, why does he never personally score a win brah

Yeah its just scalings on that thread nothing much on his abilities. Agul needs to job to show how op Gaia SV is even if technically they are just as strong in terms of beams.

And since we already know enough about V2 being 2x V1 and SV being several times V2 I'm just gonna skip those statements for Gaia's thread. But man almost everything in Gaia's thread is about the multiplier for V2 and SV. There's barely any other information. Had to go to the Red Sphere's thread to find information on the red sphere. And I found the Radical Destruction Bringer explanation thing on another thread.

Photon Stream can destroy any object and substance without leaving a trace

Once again Gaia V1 is the strongest warrior

In this book, Gaia SV is called the strongest Giant of Light over Glitter Tiga from the finale.

King of Mons is the strongest monster at the time of his appearance. Since the TDG shows existed in the Hyperspace world this should mean King of Mons is stronger than Gransphere.

Gakuzom can absorb and reflect attacks at several times the power

King of Mons was scared of Gaia SV's power

Demon Gyrares XIV blocked Gaia SV's Photon Stream in the Hyperspace sequel novel

The Red Sphere was born from an unknown energy and it has the power to destroy all parallel universes

The Red Sphere has destroyed countless dimensions in the past due to fulfilling people's desires

An entire description about what the Radical Destruction Bringer really is. The Radical Destruction Bringer is actually humans from the future. Not gonna translate the whole thing as there's too much information. Gonna do Cosmos and Justice some time tomorrow.

One. Well, at least it's Deconstruction so that's a pretty cool hax. But man, his freezer ability doesn't even show up?

Huh, I heard the Discord bring up the RDB being future humans before, didn't think it came from a databook. I mean of course it did.

Ah, so it's that Red Sphere. It came up on the feats compilation threads before, but for some reason I thought it was Chou Toshi Densetsu. Suiphon's comet.

Yeah, but I am also going by its portrayal in the Hyperspace movie where it's more implied that it did so by materializing in one universe after another. So, like the Eternity Core maybe.

Any appearances they make is enough for 3-A, and they already do scale to that on their scattered roles. But if Dyna can somehow get involved in the main meat n bones of TDC then the possibility goes up. Whether it'll be enough for that bump to Low 2-C is anyone's guess.

Edit: I guess we can also put in the possibility of Agul Supreme, and by extension Gaia I suppose. But again, it seems 50/50 at this point.

Last edited:
Back