• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Also more magazine scans

Also Tiga confirmed for today's episode so the op is now posting a bunch of weird stuff related to Tiga due to the hype I think.

Last edited:
Also interview with Director Sakamoto Koichi and Chihiro Yamamoto

Sakamoto wants to make new content regarding Geed for his 5th anniversary so there's potentially new content regarding Geed coming out soon.

Maybe we'll finally get that Ultra Fight Geed people had been yapping abiut during his series' run. Seriously, did nobody notice the consistent 2 year gaps for Ultra Fights during that time?

But honestly though, newbies for Geed is always welcomed.

Also more magazine scans
Man the more i looked at them the more i like the design (i mean i already liked it in first place but damn the designs are top notch, they did Gina very well)
Maybe we'll finally get that Ultra Fight Geed people had been yapping abiut during his series' run. Seriously, did nobody notice the consistent 2 year gaps for Ultra Fights during that time?

But honestly though, newbies for Geed is always welcomed.
If thats true then i'm hoping for Geed fusion-forms that only avaible in arcade can be shown in live action, just like what they did with Orb

Megalozoa is confirmed to be the Trigger tv boss. The King of Mons like monster is none other than Megalozoa. So the finale is gonna be 4 episodes long it seems. Megalozoa appears in episode 22 and I'm pretty sure the series is 25 episodes long. Unless I miscounted and its just 24 episodes which would mean 3 episode long finale.

I mean to be fair, the magazine did already call it "Earth's greatest crisis!". Plus, like I said, he does fit the bill for a Finalmons, design wise. I'm just hoping it's also a counter to Eternity Core's power. Or fueled by it?

If Ultraman Trigger is 25 episodes long than yeah its a 4 episode long finale since it starts from episode 22. But if its just 24 episodes than it will be a 3 episode long finale like Ultraman Dyna. Also wasn't Ultraman Z also technically a 3 episode long finale? Like Destrudos technically appeared 3 episodes before the final episode as Ultroid Zero.

Well yeah, all Ultra finale, starting from Heisei, so far has been a 3 episode run, but to actually up that number is still honestly a very surprising move.

Oh right yeah Heisei finales have always been 3 episodes long. Kinda forgot the boss doesn't need to appear for it to be considered part of the finale. But yeah like I said we need to see if it is 25 episodes or 24 episodes first.

Anyway, do you guys think that we'll gonna get the first glimpse of Galactic Federation? If the rumor about Mirrorman and Fireman being the part of UGF3 are true of course

Definitely hoping for 25 episodes. Be weird when expectations have been on raising that count, only to see the opposite.

Miracles don't happen because we hope. It's because we hope, that miracles happen. Keep your fingers crossed, rabbit's foot shiny and clovers four-leafed boys and girl(s).

Last edited:
So the new episode of Ultraman Trigger is out

So they all start to realize something is wrong and find out about the Morpheus R cosmic waves when Mitsukuni arrives. And man ever since we've gotten to the Reiwa Era its always the strength type Ultras (Titas and Darrgon) that are chill and stopping fights. Like lol what who'd have expected that back then. And hey Trigger vs Dark Giants. But man the scaling in this episode is completely broken. So apparently the Dark Giants can all harm Glitter Trigger Eternity but were all being handled by Multi Type Trigger just before like what? Also Kyrieloid appeared. Oh wait Mitsukuni doesn't transform into Tiga. He merely summons Tiga. So it seems Reiwa Era Tiga is comparable to Trigger. At least the one Mitsukuni summoned is. But man why are all the scaling in this episode off? Like first Kyrieloid cancels out the combined attacks of both Power Type Trigger and Power Type Tiga than he was getting hurt by both of them individually in Sky Type and Multi Type.

And in the GRF Voice Drama seems like RB and Poccola are comparable to each other.

Also yes next recap episode we are going over the Aboslutians!

Oh yeah the scaling was definitely all out of whack. Pretty sure Taguchi knew what he was doing and it was intentional though. After all, this very same episode is pretty much another massive fanservice, at least towards the end, surprisingly. I'm more concerned that Trigger kicked Darrgon first though, like mans, what the hell? And damn, Hudram was cold.

So this means RB has been hiding his own power? Or never knew about it? Cuz damn.

Damn right, Deban's boutta serve us a whole dish of evil information.

Yeah the scaling was completely out of whack but it didn't take away from how good this episode was. Yeah for real like Kengo wtf did Darrgon do to you?

Nah its more likely like Poccola is only stronger than Ribut when he's angry. Like I think it was mentioned that when he gets angry he's really strong. So normally he probably isn't that strong. Either that or after the training they are comparable to each other. Yeah just went back and checked Poccola loses control and becomes really strong when he's angry.

Yep though from the looks of it he will be going over multiple evil villains of the series. So we might not get that much information about the Absolutians.

Last edited:
Aye, and for me the aerial fights are always a treat in Trigger. It's what I've always wanted in this series. Darrgon was like the most neutral guy on the field.

In any case, looks like we really are reaching the final act. The episode felt like a bit of a mix between Z's 21 and 19 given that we got the key, but also all the materials needed for unlocking the Eternity Core's full power.

Not gonna lie, really hoping Poccola gets to naturally be able to channel his rage power.

Yeah, seems more plausible he'll be making comparisons and such.

When has Darrgon not been the most neutral guy on the field?

Yep seems like it.

We probably will see that happen in UGF3. Like there's no way they are building up so many characters from the Galaxy Rescue Force only to not use them in UGF.

Yeah probably. Though I hope he at least explains the Absolutian Heart and whether or not that is something limited to Diavolo or something all Absolutians have.

Fair enough.

My thoughts as well. Hopefully Taro or Taiga gets a moment with Poccola, or more lore addition and worldbuilding using those guys as the blocks. Which I mean, is what they're already doing, but I guess it's more of how it actually is since everything else.

It could be something exclusive like Taro but I'm willing to hold my breath.

Yeah that's what everybody thought when they saw the Absolute Heart. They all thought it is gonna be exclusive to Diavolo since Narak is apparently exclusive to Tartarus.

That's a very good point. Now I'm really hoping he can do insta-regen while on the battle. And you know what else would be nice in that case? If Tartarus can use his portals more offensively.

You mean like how the MCU sorcerers uses the portal to cut others via durability negation? Or do you mean like how Angelica from Fate/Kaleid uses her portals to send her weapons to attack from different angles at the same time? Or perhaps like how Fukuchi from Bungou Stray Dogs uses his space-time sword to attack from the past, present, and future? Or maybe reflecting attacks like many portal users? Oh wait even better what if Tartarus does all of them?

Ahh the basic connecting portals in different areas to attack enemies strategy. But yeah since Tartarus’ Narak is a space-time portal he could do way more crazy stuff. Like theoretically he should be able to pull a Fukuchi and attack the past from the future or attack the future from the past.

Yep, guess that decides it. If the Heart is Diavolo's alone, that'll be totally fine so long as they realize the full extent kf the others' power. Bruh imagine if Diavolo's Heart allows him to regenerate from any space-time, effectively bypassing the need for Low-Godly or possibly even Mid. So that leaves Titan, who will probably have his sword as the defining power set.

I guess that could be Type 8, reliant on the existence of space-times. But of course, now we're just getting ahead of ourselves. Probably because the wait for TDC is getting pretty excruciating, especially since they're not even holding back from revealing more characters. Dammit TsuPro.

Oh right that reminds me I should try to finish the first Tiga compilation thread tonight. Man so many things I’m following have released today with really hype stuff that I completely forgot about it.

Back