• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

He really does. The only way I can see any of this mended is if the Eternity Core's full potential adds something.

If not, we can always rely on Z and Beliarok for currently most haxxed and versatile Reiwa Ultra. Now, if only we can get a statement saying Beliarok does the same thing the Xlugger does...

Halfway through the first thread so here's some more Tiga stuff. There really isn't much hax

Tiga can freeze anybody sadly he has no mention of his freeze being absolute zero or lower like the Ultra Brothers

A technique that can nullify abilities. In addition to disabling Enomena's ability to move between dimensions it was used to repel light bullets fired by Bizzamo.

Tiga's Deracium Beam Torrent can destroy every molecule in a monster's body

When the TDG team up their power increases by 100x

The Tiga in the Ginga S Movie was Daigo Tiga. He recalls fighting alongside Dyna and Gaia many times. Likely referring to Battle in Hyperspace and its sequel novel where they fought together again.

Queen Monera is the strongest enemy Tiga faced before Final Odyssey came out. So even more proof that Queen Monera is stronger than Gatanothor.

Tiga and Dyna during Warriors of Starlight were supported by the light of all humans. Yeah if this isn't enough evidence pointing towards this being Glitter Tiga I don't know what is. This is pretty much the exact same thing that happened during the finale against Gatanothor.

If nothing else, Tiga Freezer could still be dura neg since it still said it could freeze anything.

Nice, more evidence that Power Type was the star child during Tiga's time.

Huh, all those Tiga were Daigo. This some KR Taisen schitt going on bruh.

So Demonothor is at least still stronger than Monera.

@Kamenriderblaze I haven't found any at least. They probably just didn't mention it as they don't consider it an impressive ability I guess.

@Mr.Cutlery I mean it depends on how you look at it. If you think Demonthor's strongest statement is referring to every enemy up till the events of Final Odyssey than it would only be stronger than Gatanothor. If you think this is referring to everything in the Neo Frontier Space it would be stronger than Gransphere who is stronger than Queen Monera.

Honestly I'd prefer to believe Demonthor as being stronger than even Gransphere, but that sorta would undermine Dyna so uh, ignoring statements and considering them equal with Dyna not able to defeat Gransphere because he didn't have the same luck or powers like Tiga that allows him to access Glitter at the time.

Didn't Dyna one shot Gransphere? Like I seem to recall his positive emotion empowerment straight up amping him to the point where he one shot hordes of Synthetic Sphere Beasts with one attack and later on outright one shot Gransphere's main body.

One-shotting the synthetic monsters, yeah. And I guess I forgot that Dyna did kill Gransphere's oversized ass, but wasn't it still a sort of prolonged exposure on his Solgent Beam?

@Kamenriderblaze I haven't found any at least. They probably just didn't mention it as they don't consider it an impressive ability I guess.
If that the case then it might not be a devole beam
Consider in the same ep it is said by guts that tiga shrink the monster cell down so it might not be a devole beam

Edit: although many site stated that it turn monster into normal animal

Last edited:
Anyway the last half of the first thread. Tiga's thread is mostly scaling stuff. There's really not much detail on his abilities.

As Goldras' space-time barrier expands so does its strength. Base Goldras is already tens of times stronger than Silvergon and it still gets stronger overtime as its space-time barrier expands.

Kyrieloid's flames can burn anything on Earth

Wait wtf. Depending on the size of the enemy, Tiga would change his size to that of a human but its strength is still the same as when he is large. So wait the human sized Tiga that fought Raybeak has the same lvl of power as the large TIga?

Ligatron's skin was strong enough to be unharmed by the Deracium Beam Torrent

Ligatron, Gaigareid, Bazob, Sufume all have biological reactions similar to that of Sphere

Ligatron can analyze opponents abilities

Giga Khimaira has the greatest destructive power in history. Possibly 3-A Giga Khimaira?

Neo Maxima Cannon destroyed Gobnu Ogma. Neo Maxima Cannon > Gobnu Ogma > Gobnu Giga > Power Type Tiga

Goldras competes for 1st and 2nd place for Tiga monsters. So yeah pretty much outright confirming Goldras is the 2nd strongest monster in the Tiga tv and potentially even a contender for 1st but we all know that spot belongs to Gatanothor.

Sculla possesses power on par with King of Mons

The barrier created by the 8 Ultra Brothers is tens of thousands of times stronger than the barrier of a single Ultraman

Ah, so the scaling will change soon, imma put my Dyna vs Ilsa in hold

Goldras being the 2nd strongest monster in Tiga made me feels more disappointed on how they nerfed him as King Goldras

Yeah like King Goldras is supposed to be stronger than Goldras yet it never used it’s space-time barrier which increases his power overtime or any of its abilities like the reflection barrier. All it has was higher raw power but it was still defeated by Gaia V2.

Probably Kyrieloid II considering Base Kyrieloid II is supposed to be many (At least 4) times stronger than Kyrieloid I who is equal to Multi-Type Tiga. And that would mean even in Base he would be stronger than Power Type Tiga and he can amp himself even further with his own Power Type Analogue. Also he was technically the first enemy in the series to force out Glitter Tiga.

With the addition of Zero, who was probably affected because of Taiga rather than because only he was small, I refuse to believe that Ultras cannot channel their full power at any size.

Love how they added the Incomplete Glitter thing as well, it only makes sense when you're fighting someone who's gimmick is "you but better".

So Z’s the exception? As expected of somebody who is just 1/3 of a full fledged Ultra. Most ultras can potentially keep their full power while being small and yet you can only stay small for 50 seconds on top of only being slightly stronger than humans that can fight aliens. Lol

And yeah the Tiga that stomped Kyrieloid II being an incomplete Tiga makes a lot of sense and fully explains how Tiga stomped Power Type Kyrieloid II in Multi Type.

why you gotta do him dirty like that

But it's not untrue. If he had actually went and fought against Juggler for even a little bit, that could warrant a possibly higher rating.

Sorry had to make that joke when I realized Tiga outright keeps his full strength while human sized. But yeah Z would’ve gotten a possibly higher rating if he actually fought human sized Juggler but that didn’t happen.

According to the op he heard from a worker inside Tsuburaya that next year is indeed New Generation Dyna and it seems to be the same world as Ultraman Trigger. But its still not confirmed so its better to wait for official confirmation first. Also the Kyrieloid suit in Ultraman Trigger is not a new suit its the same Kyrioloid suit from Ultraman Tiga just renovated a bit to make it usable.

Last edited:
Let's hope their plans for NGD will be a bit more self-contained at least. Good as Trigger was, his composition forced too many plotpoints going about.

Also damn, from like '96? They were able to update that one? Impressive.

Oh right also forgot to post this weeks back.

Horoboros key gives Trigger Dark power comparable to Sky Type while Zaigorg key gives Trigger Dark power comparable to Power Type.

So it sounds like either Trigger got stronger or the Trigger Dark that awakened in present time isn't as strong as the original Trigger Dark whom possesses the power of all three forms combined. I personally think it's probably the latter as I recall one magazine saying the Trigger Dark that fought Trigger is only on par with him rather than stronger.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if he's still around, but you should probably ask Newendigo about it since I'm sure he was the creator of the profile.

Onto the next Tiga thread. Honestly not that much new stuff. Just some similar repeated stuff and a few other stuff that aren't really important.

Gatanothor's has countless tentacles and they absorb energy from the enemy

Fun fact, Tiga catching the sword barehanded was due to Daigo learning it from watching historical drama

Already showed this before but the giant rock Hudra destroyed is a satellite. Which means all those rocks in Lumagion are either the size of moons or secondary planets. Further supporting the space he created being huge. Anybody know which databook this is so I can try to find a better scan of it?

During Warriors of the Star of Light, Dyna was also amped by the light when Tiga revived

I'll look over the final thread once I get back.

It stops biological functions. Basic death manipulation. Not at home so I can’t post the scans. But it’s stated in the ODF.

Unfortunately, I don't think any of us would know these books.

Also, makes sense Daigo watches Jidaigeki, since he also make lighthearted observations from time to time like the episode with Sealizar where he joked to Rena about the claw games.

Certainly explains why Tiga couldn't escape Gatanothor's tentacles even though there has been many examples of Ultras breaking out of restraints from those stronger than them. And hey, actual Death Manip? Nice, Tiga actually resists that since it only caused him pain.

Last edited:
Back