• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Don't think much changes. We just have a statement that possibly scales them to the Ultra Brothers now. So they don't have to be simply High 4-C scaling above Ultraman at the time of his series.

Also realized I forgot about Andro Melos

Andro Melos possesses combat power greater than any Ultra Brother

Grantector increases all powers by tens of times

Grantector increases psychic abilities by tens of times

Grantector increases body capabilities by tens of times

Grantector increases flight speed by tens of times

And loads of other Grantector tens of times statement but that's about it. Nothing note worthy other than more statements about him being stronger than the Ultra Brothers and Grantector multiplying stats by tens of times.

Well Melos didn't really appear that often so yeah not much new info we don't already know about.

Onto Powered

When Powered's color timer flashes his combat power increases

Can increase the gravity of his body by hundreds of times to attack his enemies

Can absorb attacks and reflect it back with many times the original power

Mega Spacium Ray is 5x Spacium Ray

Powered's Mega Spacium Ray is 5x Ultraman's Spacium Ray

Mega Spacium Ray is 10x Spacium Ray. I showed this before but we decided 5x is more consistent since it was mentioned twice rather than just once like the 10x statement.

Absorb attacks with his hands and reflect it back at several times the original power

Kodalar can absorb and reflect any attacks at 2x the original power. Don't know why they placed Great's monster here but okay. Also in Great it was able to reflect an attack that could somewhat hurt it up to 16x the original power before it finally couldn't reflect it anymore.

Powered Zetton is Powered's strongest enemy

Once again absorb and reflect attacks at many times the original power

Gonna do Neos before the TDG as his is shorter.

Double kick has more than 4x the power of their single kick

Seven 21 has the strongest red beam. Wait Leo's beam is also red so does this mean Neos and Seven 21 are stronger than Leo?

Seven 21's beam is stronger than Seven's beam. Like we know based on this he is at least stronger than Seven who is weaker than Leo.

And again double kick is more than 4x stronger than their single kick

Also apparently in the Chinese version of this databook its mentioned that the Elite Task Force (Neos) has power comparable to the Ultra Brothers

Alright now I'm done with all the non mainstream ultras. Gonna move onto Tiga and his multiple tieba setting threads later.

Ah man, missed a lot. Weird there wasn't statement about Great being able to dissolve cells, but at least we had explicit showing of it. Plus more with that statement on Gudis Cells' used on Maga-Orochi.

Also weird there isn't much on Neos and Seven 21. Sad.

There might’ve been one but I missed it as most of the images weren’t translated since you know Great isn’t really a mainstream Ultra.

Yeah Neos and Seven 21‘s combined setting compilation thread in Tieba were actually only about as long as Zearth‘s and shorter than Great and Powered’s.

Also just realized I forgot about Joneus.

That's an odd reason to leave out most of his info.

Eesh.

Not holding much expectations on Joneus, mostly since animated stuffs typically don't leave much that needs to be explained in supplementary materials.

No popularity means nobody bothers translating it I guess

Joneus

Strongest warrior of U40. Lots of it so I'll only mention it once

Alien from U40 that is also the strongest warrior. Huh so Joneus actually had a strongest warrior statement that wasn't specifically talking about him in U40. So do you guys think this is enough for him to be considered stronger than Leo who came before him?

Joneus' Planium Beam can be fired like the traditional Ultra Warrior but its power will be reduced. So the ball version of teh Planium Beam is stronger than the ball version.

Rocking Spark is Joneus' strongest beam and is Planium Beam but enhanced

On Earth, Joneus can fly at mach 8. But in space he can exceed lightspeed. So yeah lots of proof that on Earth, Ultras are no where near as fast as they are in space which supports the future speed changes we are making.

Joneus is light enough to jump 4000 meters and has great physical strength. Has potential to compete with the M78 Ultras. So we do have some comparisons between Joneus and the M78 Ultras.

Joneus is the strongest warrior of the Ultra tribe. Could be referring to just U40 or M78 as well.

U40 is 2 million light years away from Earth

Another source say U40 is 4.25 million light years away from Earth

Edit: Great actually did have a atom destruction beam. So that's even better than simple cellular destruction.

That makes 2 statements making him potentially comparable to M78s, I think it should be usable.

As for U40's distance, it'll be weird, but we should use 2 million light years when or if we do calcs.

Ah, that's it. That was the one I caught a glimpse of back then. So it was atom destruction, nice.

Speaking of speed, I should redo the calcs when I can.

Welp with all these new stuff we found there’s gonna be lots of changes to the scaling soon.

I’ll go over Tiga’s threads tomorrow since there’s way too much for me to look over in a few hours. Like seriously 4 or so different compilation threads. Some are repeats some are not. In total that’s like about 75-85 pages worth of non repeated contents for Tiga alone but if we count repeated ones it would be over 100. The Showa Ultra Brothers were only around 12-20 pages and the non mainstream ones were just 2-5 pages.

Alright you do that in the meantime. We can probably calc Father of Ultra’s speed flying from the Land of Light to Earth in like a day right? Like back than during Ultraman Ace I think they specifically said Father of Ultra flew all the way from the Land of Light rather than used teleportation like he did in Ultraman Geed. So he basically flew 3 million light years in about a day.

Good lord, nearly 80 pages for Tiga? Betcha it's just him, and the others are at least 50 to 60 instead. Which is still impressive, but the point is there.

Which episode again? Speaking of which, how many spaceflight feats do we have? There's that, and there's Taro. Though FoU's probably gonna be a super high end that only scales to him since at the time, it supposedly drained his energy, right?

Nah way more than 80. 80 is the rough number of pages if I only count the nonrepeated stuff. But since there’s like a bunch of threads with similar stuff but some differences, in actuality I’m gonna be looking over 100 pages for Tiga alone. Heck Tiga alone is probably gonna be more than all the previous thread combined.

Episode 27 of Ultraman Ace. If I remember correctly at the beginning it’s shown that the sun was setting when the Ultra Brothers were turned to stone and by the time Father of Ultra arrive it was day so it likely took him about one day or a bit less to arrive. And yeah he ran out of energy and became a 4-B after rushing here. Zero’s feat was also done by him having enough energy given to him by the Land of Light so he could fly for ages.

Wouldn’t this scale to everybody comparable to Father of Ultra which is the top tiers of the Galaxy Crisis Era before Zero who has a better speed feat appeared? Like Alien Empera likely scales since he’s on par with Father of Ultra. The main problem is like do we treat anybody with comparable AP as being about as fast as each other even if they fought on Earth and not in outer space.

Well, let's just hope boredom doesn't settle in before getting the juicy info.

Hm, well I'll just get to it and then decide if it really can scale, considering yeah, I'm not sure we consider similar power ldvels = similar speeds.

No wonder his name is Powered, dude basically "imma overpower you with my overpower strength"
Considering that Great can do an atomic destruction now, Burning Plasma spam will be a nightmare

Oh yah, Megalothor definitely fits the bill of "faceless' horror.

And uh, I mean you could consider ULTRAMAN canon.

And uh, I mean you could consider ULTRAMAN canon.
No not that manga i mean this manga

Well technicly in the reddit they said that tsuburaya haven't comfrime that so maybe i should wait for peter 1129 to answer then

Anyway thanks for answering

I mean it’s basically like Mr. Cutlery said. Jackal was never mentioned to exist in the tvs. Not to mention King was no where treated to be as strong as he was in canon.

You could just treat it as it’s own manga canon and therefore completely separate and non canon from the main canon timeline we know of.

Anyways gonna try and see if I can finish looking over some of Tiga's stuff on one compilation thread before I leave to do my IRL stuff for the day.

True. But I thought you already saw the Broly thread? Didn't I write in the op Tartarus scales above Ultimate Shining Zero + Belial + Tregear?

Anyways this is what I have looking at the first 5 pages of the first Tiga compilation thread.

We already know about the Glitter Tiga being tens of times and Power Type being 3x normal Tiga so I'll skip mentioning all of those.

Superior 8 Tiga being mentioned to be as strong as the tv Tiga

And again Superior 8 Tiga is the same as the tv Tiga

The Tiga that beat Kyrieloid II could be said to be an incomplete version of Glitter Tiga

The other name of Glitter Tiga's strongest beam the Zerades Beam is Glitter Spiral. Zerades Beam is a beam in which Tiga converts all the light energy in his body into a destructive beam. It is also call the strongest beam in history but its unclear whether or not it was used during the movie. The tv Glitter Tiga's signature finisher is the Glitter Zeperion Beam. Glitter Tiga's special feature is that he is covered by light or otherwise called the Glitter Shield which is capable of reflecting any any attacks. And the movie version of Glitter Tiga has all the abilities of the ancient giants of the past due to gaining their light.

When Tiga and Dyna join forces their power jumps by 5-10x. So the Tiga and Dyna that fought Queen Monera are not just simply Tiga and a normal Dyna. Instead its a Tiga and Dyna that is 5-10x stronger than normal. Not to mention the Tiga that appeared was likely also Glitter Tiga from the tv finale due to how it appeared with the light of the humans.

Amui the kid that transformed into Tiga in the TIga Gaiden is equal to Daigo Tiga

Battle in Hyperspace Tiga is the same as tv Tiga

Back