• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

So onto Taro which there aren't that much of since most of them are just repeats about Taro being the strongest

There's apparently this one databook that says Super Taro is 50x Taro but I have no clue which one. Doesn't really conflict with the tens of times statement as 50 is still tens of times. Though I'll let you guys decide if we should use this statement.

Can reattach his head

Ultra Lance is 3x stronger than Strium Beam. Used by taking Tyrant's weapon and charging it with the King Bracelet.

Ultra Dynamite is Taro's strongest technique. I don't think this includes Ultra Lance which is technically him using Tyrant's weapon on top of it being charged by the King Bracelet.

Taro's Ultra Freezer is absolute zero

Live King gave Taro a lot of trouble but Mother of Ultra has the power to one shot Live King

Taro's Perfect Barrier can reflect attacks at 5x the power

Taro's King Bracelet is more powerful than Jack's Ultra Bracelet

Reconstructed Bemstar is several times stronger than Taro

I'll do Leo later tonight once class is over.

I thought the Enmargo episode was more of an illusion by the statue? That's weird. What isn't weird is that the brothers who do apparently all have AZ level freezing rays. That's pretty epic, honestly.

50x power-up seems pretty reasonable, especially going by the little amount of times we've seen it used. Grand King no-sold combo attacks from all of them, and the Gua brothers were strong enough to basically tank all their attacks.

Ashita Miru Mono-tachi is out on YouTube

And a new song called Believer is also out

Guess we won’t get the full version of Higher Fighter until the series is about to end.

Anyways finally got home so I’ll start Leo’s stuff now. Though don’t expect much. I took a few looks in the morning and there really wasn’t much going for Leo other than him being stated to be stronger than the Ultra Brothers.

I wouldn't worry now that I think about it. Because Leo has a good ability not always factored, the ability to turn opponents into trees.

King's mantle that he gave Leo can nullify abilities, seal enemy movements, shrink enemies, and reflect attacks

Once again his mantle can nullify opponent's abilities

Black End's body can absorb attacks and turn it into energy

Black End is the strongest saucer beast

The full page is kind of cut off but it seems like according to this the Leo Astra Double Flasher isn't simply twice as strong its 100x as strong as their individual beam. Now the problem is whether or not this is consistent. If it is than this would upgrade Beryudora to 50x baseline 3-A as it could tank the double flasher when Leo and Astra were 3-B+ (1/2 3-A). Arch Belial scales above Beryudora and many others would scale above Arch Belial.

Saucer Beasts are stated to be the strongest type of kaiju at the time of Ultraman Leo. The saucer beast as a whole are stated to be the strongest monster and therefore stronger than every single monster that has ever appeared in the Showa Era up to Ultraman Leo. Silverbloome is also stated to be able to fly at FTL speed. And since Reconstructed Bemstar was stated to be several times stronger than Taro this means End of Series Leo would at least be 3x stronger than Taro due to saucer beasts being stronger than all monsters in the ultra series up to Ultraman Leo episode 40.

Apparently the Alien Babarue in Ultraman Leo was a female

Alien Akumania is believed to be able to freely possess up to tens of millions of people after it splits its cells which are composed of blue smoke like evil spirits

Leo can travel through dimensions. Probably due to King's mantle since almost every hax Leo has is from the mantle.

Gonna move onto 80 now.

Oh nice. Optional equipment, but it's still there.

On Leo Astra Double Flasher, is it ever contradicted, at least? I feel like it could potentially be usable.

Huh, female Babarue by debut. Coolio.

So, while the 100x is still considered, this will at least change the 4-B ratings a bit?

Yeah this means End of Series Leo is 3x Taro so the scaling would be increased a bit.

Not sure if it has ever been contradicted. But yeah 100x is really big so I guess we need to look at all the times it has been used to see if its consistent.

Moonsault Kick is more powerful than the Succium Beam and is his ultimate technique

80's Ultra Ray Lance is several times stronger than Taro's Ultra Lance. And Taro's Ultra Lance is 3x stronger than Taro's Strium Beam. And since Succium Beam and Moonsault Kick is his strongest move this means 80's overall power is 9x that of Taro.

Buckle Beam can paralyze target and cause cellular destruction it is comparable to the Succium Beam

Margodon is the strongest monster of Ultraman 80 and therefore the second strongest monster in all of Showa behind Grand King.

Once again Margodon is the strongest monster

And again Margodon is the strongest monster of Ultraman 80

Too many Margodon is the strongest monster statement so I'll just stop mentioning it now

Plazma and Minazma fusion increases power by several times. Margodon scales above them due to the strongest monster statement\

Once again Plazma and Minazma fusion is a several times boost

Same with these two they have too many several times fusion statement

Also wait what. Margodon has universe level strength. Bruh what Margodon is outright stated to have universe level strength like isn't that straight up 3-A? Well I guess this further backs up Juda and Grand King being 3-A.

Anyways if you want me to go check the other threads for the Heisei Ultras tell me. But for now I'm done. I'm instead gonna go focus on seeing what the new Showa Erea scaling is with all these new statements.

Last edited:
Ashita Miru Mono-tachi is out on YouTube

And a new song called Believer is also out

Guess we won’t get the full version of Higher Fighter until the series is about to end.

Listened to Ashita Miru Mono-Tachi, lets say i'm transcended like holy f*** its so good
transcend.gif

Well, looks like 80 has 2 cell-damaging techniques then. And one stunlocks targets.

All of a sudden, Ooyama's theory about Margodon being able to destroy the solar system is even less of a surprise.

If it's not too much trouble, then go ahead with Heisei.

Funny it said the strongest/ultimate technique while in UFE3 it do a decent damage
Huh, so basically Great gimmick before it was cool
Margodon is the strongest monster of Ultraman 80 and therefore the second strongest monster in all of Showa behind Grand King.

Once again Margodon is the strongest monster

And again Margodon is the strongest monster of Ultraman 80

Too many Margodon is the strongest monster statement so I'll just stop mentioning it now

Also wait what. Margodon has universe level strength. Bruh what Margodon is outright stated to have universe level strength like isn't that straight up 3-A? Well I guess this further backs up Juda and Grand King
Yet Margodon got wrecked by UGM lmao

Well than here we go again with Tiga‘s long as hell setting thread. Though if my guess is correct we might be getting an upgrade as well as downgrade in AP for Tiga characters. But I’ll do it tomorrow kind of tired after all the things that have been going on today not to mention the horrible allergy I have right now.

If it does happen, can't say I'm surprised since I theorized that exact thing. It basically goes, everyone alive during Gatanothor's attack became Tiga. So what if that Light remained in humanity and can be reawakened under the right circumstance?

Episode 20 (The blue guy came with the lightning)

Scriptwriter: Jun Tsugita
Director: Takanori Tsujimoto
Hudram summoned a blue beast god from space in front of Yuna! Seems like this has something to do with Yuzare from the past.
Seems like the Blue Gorothunder episode

Episode 21 (The Demon is Back Again)

Scriptwriter: Jun Tsugita
A demon has revived from two capsule from 350 million years ago. In order to defeat these two monsters, Kengo and Ignis must work together.
Seems like the Aboras and Banila episode

Episode 22 (The Last Game)

Scriptwriter: Junichiro Ashiki
Ignis suddenly kidnaps Yuna... In order to fulfill the great purpose, the door to the Eternity Core opens!
Welp the Eternity Core is here once again

Last edited:
Me who likes Deban: Jokes on you, I'm into that.

Anyway, seems like we'll be getting a triple run with Takanori Tsujimoto, that's very much welcomed. And all of them seems to be very interesting episodes, especially episode 22. I mean, with a title like Last Game, I would not have expected less. Looks like we'll be an episode later for the equivalent of Z's D4. Stepping back a little, looks like right after the recap, Hudram is back to doing a fair quantity of trolling.

I'm just hoping they show some more previews of future stuff in the recap or go into more detail about the Absolutians.

Yeah seems like it. Also I hope they go into more details about the Eternity Core now. And I'm guessing Vulthoom or Carmeara Eternity will appear in episode 22.

Oh yeah, same here. Z was able to give extra insight on Greeza, so hopefully a minor clarification on what the Absolute Heart is would also be nice.

Once again, knowing that the Eternity Core is coming back, I'm starting to feel that small bit of hope that we get to see even a glimpse of its power in action rather than statements like we've relied on with pretty much everything these days.

Yeah that would definitely be nice to know more of.

Oh yeah definitely I hope we see some kind of glimpse of the Eternity Core being used to reset the universe or something in the past.

So eps 21 will be the lead up to eps 22 considering that Ignis and Kengo are working together, i also expecting an huge buff for Aboras and Banila

I think its still early for them to introducing Vulthoom and Demon Carmearra, maybe later eps

And remind me, Trigger would be 29 episodes long, right?

Damn, so the series will be over soon? I'm too absorbted with Trigger to the point i didn't know it will end soon, feels like yesterday since the eps 1 came out

So according to the magazine leaks we finally see the Karakuri Musashin monster. Also I think it said Vulthoom appeared.

Holy crap, Megalozoa looks freaky. Already it's titled "Evil God". Hope it's much more than just a title this time.

Also yeah, Musashin looks exactly like how I imagined, even though I had the idea of it being a Sukuna Oni expy.

Megarozoa = Vulthoom then?
Sorry I didn’t have time to use google translate and see its name. I just saw evil god and thought that was Vulthoom since you know Great Old One and all that.
So i guess the leaks about we're getting a kaiju that similar with King of Mons and Gathanothor aren't real?
I feel like Megalozoa is probably the monster they are talking about. Since Gatanothor used to be called Gatanozoa.

Sorry I didn’t have time to use google translate and see its name. I just saw evil god and thought that was Vulthoom since you know Great Old One and all that.

I feel like Megalozoa is probably the monster they are talking about. Since Gatanothor used to be called Gatanozoa.
That mean only King of Mons speculation that are still unconfirmed

Yeah, we're know that a kaiju based from great old one Vulthoom will appear, but we dunno it real name
But with Megozoa just dropped out, it looks like Vulthoom = Megalozoa just like what they did with Gathanothoa = Gathanothor

Anyway deconfirmation of some leaks.

1. Vulthoom is pretty much confirmed to not be a thing. Same with Carmeara Eternity.
2. No Gijera or any monster similar to it.
3. January main story is dealing with the dark giants and the monster Megalozoa. Boss has two phases. Megalozoa that we saw in the magazine might be the second phase. Possibly? Better to wait for the actual story.
4. The mysterious figure from the finale is actually Trigger's final form the light/darkness fusion

UGF3 leaks from magazine

Talk between the three Absolutians
Gina Spectre vs Z

Last edited:
I'm still believing that Megaloza is based from Vulthoom, but we'll see
So no Gijera huh, then what are they gonna do with R'lyeh flower?
Damn, i got Greeza-vibe from Megalozoa if he has two phases

Oh. Man, that kind of sucks? That Vulthoom isn't going to be a thing.

Argh, darn it Vel, don't say that about Megalozoa, I've got a bloated enough expectations for him as it is

And huh, looks like Z will be the first to encounter Gina Specter?

Also finding the statements right now starting with the series in between Tiga for now starting with the USA Ultras.

Scott is the strongest of the three USA Ultras

Beth specializes in speed battles

The USA Ultras combo beam increases beam power by several times

They were apparently called the strongest squad. So possibly 4-B USA Ultras for being stronger than the Ultra Brothers at the time of their series?

Once again Scott has the highest combat power among the USA Ultras

Chuck specializes in power battles

Scott has like loads of other strongest among the USA Ultras statement

Good lord, Scott in the first picture spooked me. Anyway, that's cool, more comparison stuff. But does this change anything since I don't think they were included in the current scaling line.

Back