• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Well that's weird, the old one doesn't say anything about the effect of Ultra Attack Ray. Does this mean UAR can be classed as a higher on Man's profile.

Nice, High 4-C Arashi lol

I'm honestly a bit iffy about UAR being classified as higher on Man's profile outside of Showa Era. Since it wasn't shown or stated that the UAR is much stronger than the Spacium Ray in the later eras. I still personally think its better to just treat it them as higher during the Showa Era only just like how Jack's Ultra Bracelet was only treated as a higher in the Showa Era but not in later eras.

Also currently reading through Seven's thread and here's what I found so far.

Seven is one of the top Ultra Psychokinesis user.

Neo Wide Shot is several times stronger than Seven's Wide Shot. Don't really remember if this was something Seven used in his original series or the Heisei Ultraseven series.

And according to the post in this image it says Seven's kicking power is half as strong as 80's. So this means at the end of the Showa Era, 80 is about twice as strong as the other Ultra Brothers whom are comparable to Seven.

Alright, UAR remains as it is. Suddenly glad we didn't actually apply it as part of his paralysis inducement.

Great, now all we need is confirmation that Zero is of comparable scale so we can get legit psychic Zero. Going by the visual style, Neo Wide Shot is indeed Heisei Seven. Damn, the blurriness on that last pic. Tieba be like, here's a blurry ass picture, and all you can go with is the chinese translation of it. I'm very grateful, but you have to admit it makes finding full details hard at times.

Sad so its not something the main timeline Seven has. Anyways half way through the thread now. Honestly nothing notable to mention. But here is the notable one I found.

Ultra Knock Tactic is 10x stronger than Seven's normal eye slugger attack and Wide Shot is tens of times stronger than Emerium Beam. This pretty much means Emerium is a really weak beam attack during the Showa Era.

Also found the full page of where the description came from. This format also seems to be the same one where the Ultra Slash being 5-6x Spacium Ray description came from. Do you have any idea which databook this is?

Emerium Beam blew up Eleking's antennas which is pretty impressive, and it's like weak in comparison? Damn.

Sadly I don't know which book it's from. It doesn't happen to have sections that shows an Ultra's footprint, does it?

I hope so, that makes arguments using Seven's telekinesis in match to be very usable. And that tickles my fancy.

If that's true, Seven would have been High 4-C+, bordering very close to 4-B by the time of his own series, I believe since I recall Man's AP being 12x away from getting "+".

Nice. It could also be stamina as well, but I already listed that so eh.

So this means, despite the more impressive showing of Seven X, he is actually weaker. Would make sense since contextually, the monsters and aliens in Seven X do seem a bit more regulated. And the Grakyess are jabroni.

Yeah sadly we don't know if this 30x Ultraman statement actually existed 48 years ago. So I don’t think we can use it.

And with these statements I'm now done with the Seven thread. I'll move on to Jack's thread in a bit.

Crazygon is comparable to King Joe.

And once again Wide Shot is tens of times stronger then Emerium Beam.

Once again Ultra Knock Tactic is 10x stronger than his regular eye slugger attacks.

Ultra Power increases Seven's strength by several times.

More strongest Psychokinesis among Ultra Warriors statement.

Pandon with prosthetics is half as strong as before.

Eye Slugger is Seven's strongest finisher. So Ultra Knock Tactic 10x> Eye Slugger > Wide Shot at least 20x> Emerium Beam

And yeah looks like I'm just misremembering things. Seven's eye slugger was never mentioned to be stronger than Ultraman's Ultra Slash.

Damn what did i miss?

Anyway i'm seconded the idea for giving the earthling kaijus their own tier (same can be said to space kaijus), honestly i also have a weird feeling on every kaijus scaled to the Ultra

Also damn, another abilities addition to Showa Ultra

Yeah last time I merely skimmed through the Showa Ultras Tieba thread as I thought there wasn't gonna be anything useful but it turns out I was wrong. Anyways gonna go through the Jack thread now. And if what I heard about a while back on Tieba is correct than oh boy we're probably gonna have to revise a few stuff regarding Jack's scaling.

If I read that right, Seven's psychokinesis also allows him Minor Weather Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation similar in vein to other Showamons that do the same.

Ahh damn I didn't even realize that part since the Chinese post only mentioned the part about him being the strongest Ultra Psychokinesis user.

I think I already brought this up before but I'll bring it up again.

Jack's Spacium Ray is on par with Man's Spacium Ray

Jack's Cinerama Shot is twice as strong as the Spacium Ray

Jack's Cinerama Shot is several times stronger than his Spacium Ray

Jack's Cinerama Shot is stronger than Seven's Wide Shot

So based on this Seven is stronger than Ultraman but he is less than 2x or 3x stronger than him. I've seen the twice as strong statement twice compared to the several times which is just once so I think Cinerama being 2x Spacium Ray is more consistent.

Anyways onto the new stuff.

Also confirmation that the combination beam used against Belial is more powerful than their beams fired individually.

Zanika is the weakest monster in Return of Ultraman

Bemstar survived the SN 1054 Supernova (I think this is also the supernova standard that the site uses)

Alien Varduck has Absolute Zero breath which Jack somewhat resisted so yeah more proof of Ultras having limited resistance to Absolute Zero

Jack's Fog Beam can reach -300°C (below absolute zero)

More Ultra Slash being 5-6x Spacium Ray statement this time for Jack

Jack's speed on Earth is Mach 5 in space he could reach above lightspeed. So yeah proof that Ultras are slower on Earth.

Zetton II is the strongest monster of Return of Ultraman. So yeah seems like Jack only reached 4-B at the end of his series. At the beginning of his series he really was only as strong as Ultraman.

Holy absolute ****. TsuPro themselves may not have anything special for Jack, but we certainly found something that'll return some glory to him.

So basically, Jack should at first be High 4-C, at 10e44 joules, higher than Man, as already stated. Dude's also got freezing beam so good, it breaks physics, goddamn. To top it off, he's got a hilarious picture of readying to yeet his Slash Disc.

I’m actually not sure if Jack scales to 1 Foe normally since that’s Bemstar’s feat. Was Jack able to hurt Bemstar without the Ultra Bracelet? If he was than Man would also get a slight AP upgrade. Though I don’t think he was able to do so.

Did we ever have anybody calc Vacuumon’s size and whether or not it could give a higher 4-B tier? Cause Zetton II’s strongest monster statement means it could scale above Vacuumon‘s AP via sheer size.

Also I’m gonna do Ace and the rest tomorrow as it’s really late now.

I don't think so. I could make a Q&A asking what size and if a calculation's possible on Vacuumon's size. But then again, what formula can be used anyway? GBE would be weird since he doesn't have a fixed size, and we've known him to move at FTL speeds.

In any case, copy that. Rest well.

Vacuumon was described to be like a dark nebula so is it even possible to calc the size of something like that?

Alright c ya for now

Maybe just via sheer size as initially hoped for. He should have a roughly larger than the solar system's size due to absorbing several stars, and even more planets, a dozen at least.

Aight.

Sadly no. I don't know why but whenever I paste the link of the gif from the main site to this forum its really small. The best you could do is resize the gif but that would make it blurry.

The main site vsbattles.fandom.com

I'll try that. Can you link gifs onto here from tenor?

Oh it works
tenor.gif

WARE WA KYUUKYOKU SEIMEITAI, ABSOLUTIAN NO SENSHI, ABSOLUTE TARTARUS

Ahh shit here we go again. Tartarus match #2. But man it's gonna be real sad when we have to remove all of Tartarus' match from his profile if he becomes 2-C in UGF3.

Ah, so Ace was a Choju all along. Figures.

Edit: Oh crap, you could tell the second one is Heisei Era book since it mentioned Noa.

Still reading

The total number of choju, kaiju, and alien that Ace killed in his series using cutting attacks is 14

Ultra Guillotine is several times stronger than the Ultra Slash

According to one saying in the battle against the saucer beasts due to the loss of many people, Leo's sadness, hate, anger, and all kinds of other emotions allowed his beam to become tens of thousands of times stronger then normal. It is been said that it has power that is comparable to the Cosmo Miracle Ray and the Space Q. So at peak emotion Leo's beam can reach the power of 3-A beams. And Ace's Space Q is also considered to be on the same tier as the Cosmo Miracle Ray. And I think this was specifically referring to the beam he used in the final episode to destroy the planet the saucer beasts came from. So possibly 3-A Space Q and Leo Beam at peak emotion I guess.

The Ultra Slash in the Showa Era is Man's strongest finisher and is 5-6x stronger than the Spacium Ray. So no this is actually really impressive. And I think I remember reading somewhere that the Guillotine Shot is several times stronger than the Ultra Guillotine.

The Ultra Slash in the Showa Era is Man's strongest finisher and is 5-6x stronger than the Spacium Ray. So no this is actually really impressive. And I think I remember reading somewhere that the Guillotine Shot is several times stronger than the Ultra Guillotine.
I know that, what i mean is i expected some the attributes for The Guillotines like powerful piercing damage or durability negation or whatsoever 😂

Does this mean Rage Power should be added to Ultra Physiology? It looks like it's a very common thing what with Leo and, mostly, Ace both having statements of such.

Okay, at least Ace has spatial manipulation as well, and does pretty much the same as what Broly and Gogeta did DBS. Also, English databook? Since when???

Only after they reached a specific lvl of anger it seems. If they are only slightly angry like Mebius during the Ultra Brothers movie they won’t get much of a boost and it will instead hinder them.

No clue. But it seems like this English databook had been out for more than a year at least.

Back