• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Oh man, Kyrie looking like a total badass under that red light. Way to convey his borderline demonic nature.

Loses control, and looks like he's killing everything else. Hm.

Yep looks really nice and demonic. I wonder what excuse they will use this time to make Trigger seem like the bad guy.

Yep seems like he’s battling Metsu Orochi. Also is it just me or has Multi Type Trigger been comparable to Trigger Dark ever since Kengo fused with the past him? Cause we saw them being comparable in episode 12 and it seems like they will fight again in a later episode.

Wait, did they just say that the Kyries have fought Tiga multiple times in another world?

I think it could be more of a skill thing. While I don't doubt their fusion did something, it's unlikely his base forms got that strong. Also, seems like they're hinting Hudram as being the catalyst to Ignis' rampage. I mean, of course. More soul stuff then?

I believe so yes. So this is likely the same Kyrieloid race from Ultraman Tiga after they were scared by Gatanothor and decided to flee.

Could be but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Also news correction

Apparently Sumire Uesaka will appear but it’s not in the episodes listed in November.

Also the mysterious giant is actually referring to an Ultra not Kyrieloid. So this mysterious giant is still a mystery. So I guess now there’s a chance it might actually be Tiga.

Still talking mad shit then, them Kyries. They lucky we love them.

Hm, all of a sudden I'm theorizing that it's because Carmilla will be reduced to just human after everything. Kind of like a twist on the Final Odyssey's ending.

So that bumps up Tiga's chance of returning by at least several percent. Nice.

Insert the Kyrieloid God has abandoned this Earth upon the arrival of Vulthoom another Great Old One final boss monster. And this reminds me we’ve never seen the Kyrieloid God despite how much they’ve been foreshadowing it in Ultraman Tiga. They just said it ran away because it can’t defeat Gatanothor in the novel or something and i think that was about it.

Some people on Tieba have been theorizing that what if the reason Kengo doesn’t have a pairing is because they will make him fall in love with Carmeara’s human form. Cause they said Trigger has been doing quite a lot of things that are the opposite of what Tiga has done.

Yeah much higher chance of Tiga returning now.

Oh right also Golba II

Man, I really don't remember anything about Kyrieloid gods, what information did we ever get about it?

Man, it's weird sharing similar train of thoughts sometime.

Nice, Golba was pretty damn cool so it really would've been a waste to once and done him.

Yeah I don’t think we ever learned much about the Kyrieloid God other than the fact that it’s their god and should therefore be much stronger than Kyrieloid II but inferior to Gatanothor.

Yeah Golba was cool and it seems like this time it got buffed. Oh right also looked at the Trigger Dark part of the magazine again and it seems like Trigger was facing Trigger Dark in Power Type in one of the panels. So yeah Trigger definitely isn’t on par with Trigger Dark. That fight between them in episode 12 could probably just be chalked up to the positive emotion empowerment that Ultras have.

Me who can't accessing the reddit:
images

Thanks

I'm excited what are they gonna bring with the return of Kyrieloid, and him in the red light made him looks more demonic and scream "i'm coming from hell to make you suffer"

More Trigger leaks from the magazines translated in Chinese with no Japanese text.

Both MetsuOga and MetsuOrochi are monsters that appeared as a forewarning of the Earth's destruction.

MetsuOga (Gray Woola) is MetsuOrochi’s (Blue Orochi) child born from its egg.

Trigger Dark vs Hudram

Trigger Dark has two new forms

Trigger Dark Crash Type (Using Horoboros’s key)

Trigger Dark Vortex Type (Using Zaigorg’s key)

Bali Gaila (Blue Gorothunder) will appear with another one of his kind who is basically a wind based Gorothunder whose name in Chinese is Windstrike Beast God.

Carmeara will confront Kengo while being human sized.

Aboras and Banila awake after their 30 million year slumber.

Mysterious man (Man not giant. Giant is still unknown) in episode 19 is none other than Kyrieloid III whose design is based off of Hiroshi Maruyama’s original scrapped design for Kyrieloid.

Last edited:
U-Killersaurus did make an appearance in Mega Monster Rush Frontier which is actually canon as the Geed Super Complete Works said the Plasma Universe was the place Belial and the Darkness Five went to after the events of Ultra Zero Fight.

The U-Killersaurus that appeared in Mega Monster Rush is Plasma U-Killersaurus. A different variant of normal U-Killersaurus.

Here’s the full Mega Monster Rush series in Chinese on BiliBili.

U-Killersaurus did make an appearance in Mega Monster Rush Frontier which is actually canon as the Geed Super Complete Works said the Plasma Universe was the place Belial and the Darkness Five went to after the events of Ultra Zero Fight.
But tbf, that was over 8 years ago

Oh, holy crap, so that's what the non-GUTS Hyper Keys are for? That's actually unexpected. I wonder if it's like Geiz Revive, extremely strong, but specialized in speed and strength boosts.

Uh, Orga is born from Orochi? That sounds disturbing, especially when you look at how deformed it is.

Somewhat odd Aboras and Banila are coming back in Trigger, but I mean, it's pretty fitting considering how they're also ancient monsters.

Who's suspected to appear in episode 18 again? Either way, both that and 19 are definitely going to be a blast considering who's directing it. I wonder when we'll get Takanori again.

I don’t think there’s anybody suspected to appear in episode 18. The mysterious man was talking about the line from the episode 19 summary which we now have confirmation is Kyrieloid III. Oh right also

So basically I was going through the Tieba threads again to see what I missed and wow it seems like I stumbled upon what seems to be a really important page when I was looking on the thread about Alien Rayblood.

This page details the history of the entire Mega Monster Battle Timeline. We’re probably gonna need a better translation of the page but this is what one of the description at the very top of the page said when I pasted it onto Google translate.

The world depicted in the Showa Ultra series and "Ultraman Mebius" has shown a connection to the "Mega Monster Battle" world. Of course, "Ultraseven" is also branched and connected to the Heisei Seven series, so be aware that this timeline is only one of the infinite "future of possibilities".

There’s apparently an infinite timelines statement here. This book is apparently called Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie Ultimate Tactical File. I found a download link on a blog from 2011 but apparently it has long since expired. Can anybody find out what this book is about?

I'll try bringing this up to the collector guy in the main wiki discord. Though this seems like an older mechanism on how the cosmology works, since at this point we know each universes are a continuum that encompasses their own timeline. This one sounds like the more typical web-style timeline. Still an interesting notion, though.

Alright thanks. But yeah I think this might actually be referring to how there can potentially be infinite universes/timelines due to the multiverse constantly branching out and what not. And I think one of the bottom description mentioned something about the multiverse and something being countless and branching out. So this will probably just be more supporting evidence for the multiverse being 2-B rather than 2-A.

But still I don’t think a timeline and space-time continuum are considered the same thing. Like I always thought it’s just that a timeline can have multiple universes which can also have their own space-time continuum.

Last edited:
The news about Kyrieloid III is wrong. It’s actually just a normal Kyrieloid. Also there’s apparently gonna be a huge surprise next episode.

Also full leak from one of the magazines. The magazine that leaks the story plot isn't out yet from the looks of it. Also Daigo is on this magazine so maybe the surprise has something to do with Daigo or Tiga returning in some way.

I'm surprised that Trigger Dark would get his own separate types, finger crossed he will get his own "glitter form"

So the Metsu variant is a warning to the earth destruction, wonder who sending them (also Oga is a child of Orochi is something i wpuld'nt expect to happen, disturbing to say)

Gaila and Wind based Gorothunder? Well looks like they gonna introduce the fire type Gorothundet in future

Next episode? Like, literally at episode 15? I'm fine with just the regular Kyrieloid, actually.

Eeash, thinking about it, sounds like the Metsus are like the equivalent of the Apocalyptic Seals. And I guess that's where its Gaia influence came from.

Oh, Goro Fire, next? How long y'all reckon till we get Goro Avatar then? lol

Yeah the Chinese post said that based on one of the leaks (that he can’t give details on) he can confirm next episode definitely has a huge surprise.

Right. I asked the guy, and he doesn't have it. Plus, the only place he found it for sale appears to have run out of print because it was a special thing apparently. In short, nobody knows nothin' about the Tactical File book.

Wait hold on Trigger Dark is back already? And is Diavolo perhaps gonna pull a 1v4 against Trigger, Trigger Dark, Ribut, and Nursedessei?

Oh right also from the sound of the title Monster Planet it seems like they will probably be talking about the Mega Monster Battle planet in the GRF Voice Drama.

Maybe the Dark Giants will also be included somehow so it could be at least 3 separate sides going at it.

For some reason I thought of Orochi, but that seems likely too.

Man a 1v7 team fight on that big of scale would be nice. The problem is does Tsuburaya have enough actors to have 7 suits fight on screen at the same time.

I mean having multiple actors that know how to act rather than just simple actions like swiping or just falling. Cause like we know they can have multiple suits on screen at the same time as shown with the Taiga movie and UGF2. The main problem is how many of them can actually act and aren’t stand in just to fill the roll of a character.

Though I guess they can do scene cuts so it seems like there’s a lot of characters fighting at the same time. Or they just do a team beam shoot of some kind.

Still I have to say I’m actually kind of disappointed if Trigger Dark transforming in this episode was the surprise. Like I was honestly expecting a surprise like Zero arrives and that’s why the Absolutians decide to retreat as they don’t want to waste any more effort trying to steal the Eternity Core while taking on Zero and the others all at the same time.

Either that or some other crazy stuff outside our expectations happened.

Watch out, yer gonna attract r/Ultraman lol

But yeah, I was sort of expecting something like... they accidentally caused some kind of universal scale of disaster due to the forces involved.

r/Ultraman is honestly pretty annoying with how much they complain about Zero. Like bruh Zero doesn’t even appear as often as they say. And the only reason he can even appear is because he’s the only one who has dimension travel by himself without the need of technology from the Land of Light. Also actors for the Ultra Brothers are pretty old now so you can’t expect them to come back whenever you feel like they should for anniversaries. And most Heisei Ultras aren’t connected enough with the New Generation to warrant them to come back out of nowhere.

Back