• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Trigger Dark armor + Glitter Trigger Eternity Form?
According to previous leaks it’s probably gonna be a recolored Multi-Type as they said it looks like Blast-Type Tiga.
I guess that form will be canon, which mean Agul will be appearing again on UGF3

That basically confirm that the U.S.A Ultra Squad will be appearing in UGF3, finally!
Yep to both
So a Metsu variant? Also funny that only Gorothunder that doesn't have "Metsu" on his name
Yup kind of weird
Most likely the main antagonist of Trigger Special
That’s the best guess we have so far
Let's go, our boi finally ascending to the ocean space!
We actually already saw this in Sevenger Fight and the Ultraman Z crossover in Ultraman Trigger
This will be for the new Chronicle series, right?
Seems like it
For UGF4?
Possibly UGF3 as a secret boss like maybe something the fusions will fight

Damn it, got beat to the praising of Lord Taguchi.

But you know... that's both a good and bad interpretation of what the other universe might be. Hell, makes sense, but definitely not the first thing that woulda come into mind.

Huh, I guess that makes sense, about the true final form being a one-time thing.
Yeah this will probably be the case
It's probably Vulthoom and the likes that's similar to Gatanothor or King of Mons.
Yeah that’s what I think as well. They will be the monsters mentioned in the previous leak
Also, if they're listing the new character for UGF as an unknown, there's a possibility it's not one of the Absolutians. Which begs the question, damn, who else could it be? Can't be another Ultra, can it?
Right I’m honestly really interested now
If Agul SV is possibly coming, that means so is Gaia. Which means it's a time to rejoice for me, finally getting to see one of the OG swoletraman back on-screen. On that note, I know we got Future Mode, but I feel like Eclipse also needs to return. It actually feels like a better form, and it's definitely not because I liked how violent he got with it during debut.
Yeah they are pretty much a pair so if Agul appears Gaia must appear but sadly not vice versa as Gaia is also part of the TDG.

I believe in Taguchi

That's definitely Kyrieloids because the savior talk, that mean the unknown universe might be....hell itself
I just hope Taguchi doesn’t pull another Propagated Invasion where transformation literally took up like 1/4 of the episode time.
Damn it, got beat to the praising of Lord Taguchi.

But you know... that's both a good and bad interpretation of what the other universe might be. Hell, makes sense, but definitely not the first thing that woulda come into mind.
Some people in the Chinese fandom believe we might go back to the Neo Frontier Space Universe.

Second Halves where the characters have at least been properly given their own identities is where I find Taguchi to typically excel at, so I'm feeling pretty positive for Episode 19.

Ah man, so it's likely... wait, that actually makes sense. That woulda been the only way they could introduce the Kyrie and already have established beef, by having them be the same ones from the Neo Frontier universe.

me people in the Chinese fandom believe we might go back to the Neo Frontier Space Universe
simon-cowell-look.gif

Ultra Heroes Series
??? (Debuts in Trigger Final Episode) (So from the looks of it Trigger’s light and darkness fusion will probably be the equivalent of X’s Hybrid Armor a one time use strongest form)
Astra (Resale)
Andro Melos
Ultraman Regulos
Ultimate Shining Zero
Ultraman Dyna 25th Anniversary Set (Flash, Strong, Miracle)
Ultraman Agul SV
Ultraman Saga (Resale)
Yullian
Ultraman Chuck
Ultraman Scott
Ultra woman Beth
Ultraman Zearth
Ultraman Nice (Resale)
Ultraman Justice
Oh right also I’m kinda surprised neither of you are pointing out the fact that Saga is getting a resale. Like does this mean Saga will appear in UGF3? And since Saga might appear this means Dyna might also appear.

Yeah, focus' at an all-time low. Anyway, it'd be great to see Dyna. Miracle could make a very interesting opponent for Tartarus to go against. And if Saga was to appear, I wish he'd get an expansion to his arsenal because while his teleportation was fine, having just that for a fusion Ultra is a bit weird. Well, to be fair, he did also show an explicit mind manipulation feat.

Better translation of the episode list is out.

So they didn’t go to another universe. But rather it’s space ship.

Aw shucks. Whatever, still sounds like a possible Kyrie episode. Also, Laughing Annihilation, plus metallic seed, I'd wager that's the episode where Karakuri Musashin is going to appear.

Does this mean it's a two-parter? The petrified Nursedessei sounds like it'd happen at the very start, as an aftermath.

Oh right also apparently this poster is a thing.

So it seems like there’s gonna be a special event thingy next week between Zero and Tartarus. Probably a stage show of some kind.

Last edited:
*Spark Dolls: A gimmick introduced during Ultraman Ginga's season. They are, at first, the result of Dark Lugiel turning a large number of Ultras, monsters, and aliens into action figure-like items. Side effects of being turned into Spark Dolls are the sealing of their consciousness, and their time stopped. Later Spark Dolls during Ultraman X's time only appear to have one of the effects, with the sealing of their consciousness absent.

Now that I think about it, doesn't turning someone into Spark Doll somewhat counts as Power Null somewhat? With only his consciousness still intact, Taro was able to use some of his powers. I'm not planning any changes, just thought it was worth asking.
I don't see why not

I mean in ultraman x most of the spark doll still have their mind not seal away and know every thing around them the same way with ultraman Taro but they don't seem to use any of their ability so it does seem to be a possible power null with ultraman taro possess possible resistant to power null

Nah, I don't think Taro will get resistance to that if we're assuming power null as part of the side effects. I don't think even Ginga and Victory would qualify, least not explicitly. We did see Ginga use Telepathy and his pocket dimension after all, but that's about it.

Nah, I don't think Taro will get resistance to that if we're assuming power null as part of the side effects. I don't think even Ginga and Victory would qualify, least not explicitly. We did see Ginga use Telepathy and his pocket dimension after all, but that's about it.
Yeah but we did see taro teleport so it is a possible resistant

Yes, but it's also a plot point that Taro's retaining of his consciousness was due to his family somehow reducing just enough of the mist's effects on him. Basically, not entirely on his power that he was able to resist some of the effects.

Yes, but it's also a plot point that Taro's retaining of his consciousness was due to his family somehow reducing just enough of the mist's effects on him. Basically, not entirely on his power that he was able to resist some of the effects.
Yeah but that bassicly just turn into ultraman x series spark doll aka spark doll with consciousness and even then in the end series of ultraman ginga (not s) he turn back into spark doll again and still have consciousness

That is true, but it's possibly an inconsistency. In any case, it's still a possibility, I suppose.

Ginga on the other hand, still has the can of worm of whether he was turned into a Spark Doll or if he did it himself. Same with Victory.

Edit: Wait, did Grigio nullify Dark Killet Zone? If not, then doesn't that technically mean all New Gens are also applicable for resistance to Absorption?

Edit: Wait, did Grigio nullify Dark Killet Zone? If not, then doesn't that technically mean all New Gens are also applicable for resistance to Absorption?
Um no from what happen it seem they only fought out side the zone with r/b are the only two that fight inside then after the other new gen use the form that have zero power, grigo unleash some sort of wave that push dark ultra killer back amd brought her brothers back to 100%

I could be wrong

No, jt looked like they were explicitly inside of the Dark Killer Zone still. That said, again the only point of contention appears to be if its still active or not after they regained the upper hand.

Chinese translation of the name is roughly Death Icicle Zetton. And according to Google brinicle is

A brinicle is a downward-growing hollow tube of ice enclosing a plume of descending brine that is formed beneath developing sea ice

So it seems to be a new ice type Zetton.

Last edited:
Oh, bry-nickel. My dumb ass read it as brinkle. Ice type Zetton, huh? More AZ plox.

Last edited:
Oh right also ULTRAMAN is trending due to the anime/manga Ultraman being added into Super Robot Wars.

Last edited:
Ultraman Trigger November leaks

Sumire Uesaka will play Carmeara’s human form

Ignis transformation

That giant is coming. やばいですよそれ (Yabaidesu yo sore) basically it’s bad or it’s dangerous

So this giant is not a good one from the sound of it

Last edited:
Oh wow, here i thought we would'nt get a human form for Carmearra, but i guess Darrgon and Hudram would'nt get one neither

That giant? Is that referring to Trigger Dark?

Aaaaaaaanndd Koichi's fetish comes into play again, lol.

Ah, yes. When'd you reckon that'd be? It seems like the episodes before 20 are already packed, in which case, I'm hoping the whole 29 or 26 episodes rumor is true because while 4 episodes have been shown to be perfect in doing arcs, it'd still be a shame to see Ignis' arc cut somewhat short.

@Veloxt1r0kore Don’t think it’s Trigger Dark cause he wouldn’t really need an extra line talking about him when we know Ignis’ transformation is clearly referring to Trigger Dark. I hope this might be referring to Kyrieloid.

Back