• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Actually in the baike baidu

Three years after the decisive battle in Shinjuku, Komon became the deputy captain, and Saijo returned to Japan one year after he took up the post of the North American headquarters. After that incident, Saijo became more and more beautiful and more feminine; Ji Ya was active again as a photojournalist On the battlefield, Rei still works in the amusement park, while Ruisheng quit his job at TLT and has a marriage contract with Rei. Manager Matsunaga and Captain Suto are married; the memory police disbanded, and the discovery rate of alien beasts was zero... but someone In illegally exploiting the disappearing horrible memory, this man seems to be a memory policeman before, collecting darkness in order to bring the dark giant back to life again. This man absorbed the darkness he had obtained when committing crimes before and turned into a terrifying giant beyond Zaki—— Dark Lucifer , and Gumen and Saijo once again become silver giants of light-Noah fights with them, the result is unknown.

But what i eant to talk about is that ultraman king appear in that novel in some indo talk

So it literally said the conclusion of the battle was unknown. So we don't even know how the fight went. Could've been a stomp for all we know. So there's really nothing much we can do about it.

So it literally said the conclusion of the battle was unknown. So we don't even know how the fight went. Could've been a stomp for all we know. So there's really nothing much we can do about it.
No i think you misunderstand what i'm asking but what i ask is that i heard the indo keep saying king appear in that novel

Bruh again about this Indo stuff. Why are you so obsessed with it anyway? If they said it than cool. Thing is we don't know as there's literally no where to find the full novel online. Not to mention this is the Nexus universe I doubt an Ultra from the M78 Universe would just appear in the novel for no reason.

@Peter1129
I guess if it's those cases then it should be applicable enough.

Not much comes to mind other than Taro episode 40 where the Brothers were stationed on different planets across the solar system to fight Tyrant, and Dyna shrugging off Venus' temperature and environments, barred only by the gravity for some reason.

Ey, I heard gravitational pressure could potentially be LS tho

Unfortunately, I don't remember anything about diseases, but TAC exists. I'll see if I can find anything once I get back to the Showa shows.

@Kamenriderblaze
Yep, something was fishy after all. Why? Are you scared the perception of one guy who runs mostly on headcanons is going to alter the statistics? You still have the profiles here, where we try to be unbiased as possible.

NVM

I just read it again and king only fought lucifer in an abandon script

I mean consider the number of people keep believe in headcanon keep increase

Oh no, that's actually the go. I'm a bit of a mess since I'm binging the Heisei shows, so going back to Showa is prolly gonna take a while.

Something I've been thinking about for a bit, but should we also give Beliarok Law Manipulation? I'm confused to whether defeating Greeza naturally results in balance being returned, or if the Beliarok imposed universal laws back onto the universe in order to do that.

Good question. And honestly I believe it probably should have Law Manipulation as that seems to be what is being implied when they kept going on about the natural laws and irrationalities of the universe. It seemed like Beliarok imposed a law that prevented Greeza from appearing once it had defeated it. Like we know it doesn't have Mid-Godly Regen negation as it couldn't even negate Destrudos' Low-Mid Regen. So it more likely imposed a new law that prevented Greeza from coming back via regeneration by like maybe closing the hole in space that was open once Bullton died.

So I just realized that Dark Zagi was actually stated to be an order of magnitude (桁違い Ketachigai) stronger than any enemy Ginga has faced. Twice in the Ginga Special in fact, but translation messed up and simply said he was on a different lvl both times when it was supposed to be an order of magnitude. Heck it was also stated on the official M78 site for Ultraman Retsuden when they are talking about Dark Zagi in the Ginga Special. So we know for a fact that Zagi being an order of magnitude stronger than the likes of Jean-Nine is consistent.

And based on what i learned from Bleach an order of magnitude means a 10x multiplier. So Dark Zagi is 10x stronger than the likes of enemies comparable to Ginga such as Tiga and Jean-Nine.

This would increase the 3-A scaling by 2x and now we no longer need to downscale Zero from his forms in the New Generation Era as he now has an actual scaling that makes the multipliers consistent as Eclipse Cosmos would be 150x Baseline while Ultimate Zero and Etelgar who are stronger than him would be 300x Baseline via the new scaling. Dark Zagi, Dark Lugiel w/ Minus Energy absorbed, Taro and Base Zero would be 10x stronger than Base Ginga. And since Ginga Strium is a fusion of Ginga and Taro anybody comparable or stronger than Ginga Strium would be 11x stronger than Base Ginga.

I’m thinking about going through some of the other statements to see if there were any other monster or alien that was stated to be an order of magnitude stronger than something. But I think Zagi was the only one who had this order of magnitude statement.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m probably just gonna add this along onto the scaling blog once Miscellaneous Part 3 has been accepted. This is just the scaling for characters that don’t really have a profile yet so we don’t really need a thread for this. I have already updated the scaling in my sandbox so whenever the CRT has been accepted we’ll be able to post this newly updated version.

Last edited:
Beliarok has a higher chance of getting Mid-Godly. He has an Inner Space therefore the one that's doing the talking is the "soul", and Destrudos' D4 Ray was shown to be able to affect even inside that, which it did since we were shown his destruction from Haruki's perspective. Hence, Mid-Godly. I think that's how it works, according to already established things.

Ehh maybe. I think it’s safer to make Beliarok at least High-Mid likely Mid-Godly and explain the reasoning for both lvls of regen. Although thinking about it now Mid-Godly is more likely since the Xlugger which is also a Space Needle came back multiple times after being absorbed by Greeza who turns everything it absorbs into nothingness.

The Xlugger one is also plausible, but then again, it might just be because Space Needles are immune to the void. I mean the Beliarok was just sitting inside before Z pulled it out. But going with your suggestion is still fine. Though I don't see why getting dimensionally destroyed can be remedied with High-Mid at lowest.

Well the main reason I say go with a High-Mid low end is because Beliarok didn’t seem to have gotten dimensionally destroyed it just exploded into pieces from trying to absorb the D4 Ray and we could see pieces of it flying when it exploded.

I think as long as the effects had veen established, it should count regardless. I mean IF got High even though we see him blown to pieces. But I guess it's fine for an absolute lowest end.

That is true about IF’s Regeneration. But yeah personally I would be fine with straight up Mid-Godly Regen if there’s enough evidence. But if there isn’t I’d prefer to have a low end just in case.

The Tokusatsu franchise state in vsbw - in nutshell:
  • Tokusatsu enthusiast: Giving Kamen Rider and Ultraman Series so much updates and love
  • Gridman crying in the corner with no attention
  • Super Sentai and Garo: Dead af in bottom of the sea

I did quite like the Gridman animes so I might start helping out with the Gridman stuff once we get the Ultra Series stuff done. We should also probably add the other Tsuburaya heroes like Mirror Man, Redman and etc. onto the Ultra Series since they are part of the same multiverse. Might try and see if there were any statements about Gridman and the other heroes being comparable to the Ultras in some way.

Edit: The other Tokusatsu series I just don’t know how to get into it in order so I don’t know when I’ll start them. I did hear quite a bit of good things about many of the Kamen Rider and Super Sentai series though. I’ve also heard about Garo but I haven’t really seen much of it.

I did quite like the Gridman animes so I might start helping out with the Gridman stuff once we get the Ultra Series stuff done. We should also probably add the other Tsuburaya heroes like Mirror Man, Redman and etc. onto the Ultra Series since they are part of the same multiverse.
As for Gridman we need to covering up the original series too, and i agree as well for the addition with TsuPro Kyoudai Heroes

Speaking of Gridman i have a theory that him and X are related because cyber stuff

Yeah the animes are actually a sequel to the original Gridman series. Plus it’s very likely that Gridman is part of the Ultra Series Multiverse so we could probably make a separate section on the verse page for the Gridman series characters in the future. Like maybe Gridman will be introduced as a member of the Galactic Federation in the future.

Well we can give Gridman universe it's own page but still linked to Ultra Series page, just like MonsterVerse page beings linked on Godzilla Series page

Yeah that could work as well. Gridman is like the second biggest Tsuburaya series after the Ultra Series so the Gridman Universe probably does deserve it’s own page. Also anyone hyped for the third part of the Gridman anime?

Yeah same I’m also hoping for more episodes for the final anime. But man I wonder if the next Gridman series will be released together with the Zombieland Saga movie. Like it’s honestly weird how Zombieland Saga and SSSS.Gridman, two of the most popular anime series of Fall 2018 got their sequels, Zombieland Saga Revenge and SSSS.Dynazenon released together in Spring 2021. Wonder if it will happen a third time.

Also I just realized you forgot to mention Godzilla among the list of Tokusatsu that is getting love.

I'm gonna be returning to Sentai, and in fact, I'm halfway through Kakuranger so after that I might go with Hurricaneger or Ninninger to complete the ninja stuffs. Side note, Kakuranger is really great. Also, Ninja Red is Diavolo. Also still early in Bioman, but it had some cool casual 9-B feats and possibly higher due to their individual finishers being able to blow up human-sized robots.

I'm also gonna be trying out GARO sometime because the profile looks pretty unpolished. And dead. Also because it looks pretty damn cool so y'know.

I seem to recall quite a few people on the Tieba saying Super Sentai is the strongest among the three big Tokusatsu series of Japan (Ultra Series, Kamen Rider, Super Sentai) due to having some on screen universal feats or something. Though this is mainly because they consider characters like Ultimate Shining Zero and Tartarus to only be at most Solar System lvl while Oma Zi-O is only considered Multi-Planet Lvl since they think he only fused multiple Earths rather than universes.

Well if I remember right, Zenkaiger apparently had the whole multiverse, which they said was infinite I think, messed up and they're trying to fix that. As to who it scales, I don't know. But they're not fully unsourced in their belief.

Though the downplay of Oma Zi-O is pretty stupid since there were mentions of timelines and space-times throughout the show.

Damn so there are supposedly even 2-A feats in Super Sentai huh. But yeah the main problem is the Chinese fandoms‘ thought process is essentially on screen feats are all good and are usable. Offscreen feats or just statements are mostly bad and not usable. It’s stupid but that’s basically how they work. Also they have really bad recency bias. If one character is shown on screen to be strong or badass in a recent series they will say he can beat anybody from the past series despite explicitly being weaker via scaling.

Dai satan in the crossover was said to have the power to blow up the universe easily
Huricanger main bad was universal as well.
Go-onger main villain was going to destroy 11 universes
Gokaiger may or may not scale decade.
Zenkaiger may have Low 2C feats. They can destroy the gears which contain worlds which are universes

I was going to do super sentai but the profiles i made got deleted for being poor quality so i lost interest

Cosmic feats are at least consistent, but for some reason the ones I watched were at least planetary, what gives. I heard Magiranger also has something big.

Then I guess Super Sentai would be next. At least, some small set-ups that would kick it into gear.

Cosmic feats are at least consistent, but for some reason the ones I watched were at least planetary, what gives. I heard Magiranger also has something big.

Then I guess Super Sentai would be next. At least, some small set-ups that would kick it into gear.
Magiranger has the main guys use a timeline reset spell.

Yeah same I’m also hoping for more episodes for the final anime. But man I wonder if the next Gridman series will be released together with the Zombieland Saga movie. Like it’s honestly weird how Zombieland Saga and SSSS.Gridman, two of the most popular anime series of Fall 2018 got their sequels, Zombieland Saga Revenge and SSSS.Dynazenon released together in Spring 2021. Wonder if it will happen a third time.

Also I just realized you forgot to mention Godzilla among the list of Tokusatsu that is getting love.
Oh damn, what a beautiful coincidence

I forgor Godzilla, but Godzilla is already went international legendary so yeah
I'm gonna be returning to Sentai, and in fact, I'm halfway through Kakuranger so after that I might go with Hurricaneger or Ninninger to complete the ninja stuffs. Side note, Kakuranger is really great. Also, Ninja Red is Diavolo. Also still early in Bioman, but it had some cool casual 9-B feats and possibly higher due to their individual finishers being able to blow up human-sized robots.

I'm also gonna be trying out GARO sometime because the profile looks pretty unpolished. And dead. Also because it looks pretty damn cool so y'know.
praise-da-lord.jpg

So the third CRT is pretty much over. Except for the Shining Zero having all those other abilities via Shining Star Drive (Which I kinda saw coming after I saw the Takemichi thread removing causality manipulation from his profile) and the quantum manipulation stuff for King and Belial everything else has been accepted by Griffin. Though IF is sadly getting its regeneration downgraded to High-Mid since the current Mid-High Regen is based off a statement from the equivalent of Japanese Gamepress. And as it turns out Max's Maximum Cannon description actually said it could either explode or sublimate the target of particles of light. And in series IF was shown to have the former as it was blown into pieces rather than turned into photons so we can't give it High Regen.

But man I'm kinda surprised this CRT was finished up in less than a week. I'll probably start updating the profiles tomorrow after class is over.

Last edited:
Shame about Zero's Shining Star Drive and IF. But on Maxium Cannon, doesn't that qualify in a way? It blows them up and sublimates them into light particles, not one or the other, which seemed like pretty obvious Deconstruction.

Well, at least the resistances went through, and X's new abilities.

So yeah, looks like the updates are inevitable, still.

Thing is according to the wording for Maximum Cannon's description it said or not and. Plus we do see that sometimes the targets explode into pieces sometimes they explode into light.

In episode 1 the monsters Max used the Maximum Cannon against exploded into pieces like IF, but episode 8 the monster exploded into particles of light. Heck in episode 11 Antlar didn't even explode or turn into photons it just died. And in episode 12 we can actually see monsters that get hit by the second version of Maximum Cannon actually turning into light as its hit by it.

So yeah IF sadly can't qualify for High from the looks of it as Max seems to have used the explode the target version of Maximum Cannon rather than sublimate into photons version of Maximum Cannon.

But yeah at least everything else pretty much went through without much issues.

Back