• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Huh, well that's awful. Now I have to remove that and the resistance from the sandbox. At least Max can still qualify for some level of matter manip and resistance since he still destroyed Baltan who could reform from being blown to pieces. Some cellular destruction thanks again to TAC.

What is it with Max being forced to go through downgrades?

For real at this point I just feel really bad for Max. First with him being officially considered low in the New Generation Era scaling chain. Now even on vsbattles we are downgrading his abilities before his profile is even made.

@Veloxt1r0kore For now yes. But once Trigger is over we can open a whole new can of worms. 2-B Ultra Series via Eternity Core. And maybe more chracters will scale in the future.

Yeah at least IF has an infinite evolution statement. So we do know from the looks of it IF can probably adapt up to High 3-A at the very least.

Oh right also did Kirby have anything that allows him to bypass High-Mid Regen? Cause if he did IF vs Kirby will probably need to be redone. If not than the match would stay.

@Veloxt1r0kore For now yes. But once Trigger is over we can open a whole new can of worms. 2-B Ultra Series via Eternity Core. And maybe more chracters will scale in the future.

Yeah at least IF has an infinite evolution statement. So we do know from the looks of it IF can probably adapt up to High 3-A at the very least.
Well then, while we waiting Trigger to be over, maybe now you can focusing on Gridman and the others TsuPro Kyoudai Heroes

Yeah I guess we could do that. I’ll see if I could find the Gridman statements thread if it exists and the SSSS.Gridman Super Complete Works. Also I think the Grid Knight Fight series is out now.

Though I am also kind of working on a profile for the Land of Light right now. So it might take a while.

I mean I’m pretty sure the Fight series will be canon. Like Sevenger Fight is clearly canon to Ultraman Z so recently Tsuburaya is definitely making these Fight series connect with canon. So Grid Knight Fight should also be canon though I haven’t really seen it yet.

Alright once we find statements and stuff for Gridman we’ll contact him.

I mean I’m pretty sure the Fight series will be canon. Like Sevenger Fight is clearly canon to Ultraman Z so recently Tsuburaya is definitely making these Fight series connect with canon. So Grid Knight Fight should also be canon though I haven’t really seen it yet.
I see, that's good then
Alright once we find statements and stuff for Gridman we’ll contact him.
Alright
@Mr.Cutlery You want to help?

I'll see what I can do, but given there are actually knowledgeable members on the series, I can't make promises.

Last edited:
Welp searched through the entire SSSS.Gridman Tieba and BiliBili and it doesn’t seem like anybody has the SSSS.Gridman Super Complete Works. I honestly thought the anime version would’ve had caught the interest of Tokusatsu fans but I guess not. Nobody posted it even though it was released in 2019.

Ahh whatever here have a nicely made SSSS.Dynazenon MAD of Yomogi x Yume as a consolation

Last edited:
Welp searched through the entire SSSS.Gridman Tieba and BiliBili and it doesn’t seem like anybody has the SSSS.Gridman Super Complete Works. I honestly thought the anime version would’ve had caught the interest of Tokusatsu fans but I guess not. Nobody posted it even though it was released in 2019.

Ahh whatever here have a nicely made SSSS.Dynazenon MAD of Yomogi x Yume as a consolation
Do you have a friend in Tieba?

Also maybe ask it in Space Battle forum, i recall they have a thread discussing about SSSS. Gridman

Nah I just searched Gridman Super Complete Works on both Tieba search bar and BiliBili search bar and nothing came up. Apparently somebody did post the SSSS.Gridman Super Complete Works download link a few months back but that expired. And the download link for that is via a Baidu download app where you first need to make a Baidu account which requires a Chinese phone number which I don’t have. So even if it was still available I wouldn’t be able to access and download it.

You sure the thread hasn’t been locked due to no replies? Cause last I checked Spacebattles has a 18 day no reply = thread lock thing.

Trigger’s Light/Darkness Fusion Form leaks

1. Debut of the TV’s strongest form
2. The form looks like Blast Tiga. The appearance and position of the body color are very similar to Tiga. But, the head is not black.
3. The design of the key is similar to that of Glitter Trigger, and the pattern is Trigger and Dark Trigger face to face.
4. No weapons.
5. The environment is also a bit like Spacium Zeperion Orb. The breastplate is painted in black, and the body is also black. It feels like Multi Tiga who absorbed the darkness. Basically Blast Tiga.
6. It is mentioned in the order that the Dyna-related projects will be launched in the coming year, and the location will be marked with the NGR·D logo in July next year. The logo likely means New Generation Dyna.

So yeah from the looks of it the previous leaks about New Generation TDG is probably coming true. The next two years are gonna be New Generation Dyna and New Generation Gaia.

New image of the Absolutians updated with Diavolo

Last edited:
So, Tiga Blast and Spacium Zeperion combo kinda with aspects of Glitter and Dark incorporated. And he most likely uses Circle Arms, at full capability maybe, by that point.

Also those Absolutians lookin absolutely fresh.

Nah they said there’s no weapon for this form. So I guess even Circle Arms might fuse with Trigger in this form.

Yep but man the actual Diavolo suit looks kinds weird in comparison to himself on this poster.

Well if that's the case, then it's likely that's what the staffs are talking about with its hidden power, fusing Light and Darkness together.

Anyway, like everyone expected, New Gen Dyna seems to be next. No qualms from me, but I hope they stick to adapting the forms to modern times and thus we get an equally cool or better Miracle.

Yeah, there are parts of the suit that's a little off, but both appearances are fine in my eyes. Of course, that's because I'm more curious as to how they'll look in action. And going by the theory that New Gen Dyna marked for July, I guess it's a safe bet to say TDC comes early to near-mid of 2022.

Yeah I’m expecting New Generation Dyna to show some hax like Miracle but better.

Honestly at this point it feels like Ultra Galaxy Fight is now the main series lol. Like if the current tv series are the individual MCU movies than UGF is now the Avengers movies where everybody comes together. And right now it doesn’t seem like UGF will be ending any time soon.

Also Tartarus please give us another statement about the Eternity Core having the power to destroy the multiverse along with some kind of statement that might allow more characters to scale.

I'm especially itching to see more of his Telekinesis and Teleportation though, weirdly enough. Though I also hope the Revolium Wave gets something cooler as well. Can't destroy someone? Just blast them somewhere else, job's done.

I've come to a weird point where I want Koichi to not be involved in main shows so as to let him work on UGF, but also a wish to see how other directors would do them.

And yes please with Tartarus. Trigger has at least come to that point where waits have gotten nerve-wracking again so at least it has that going for him even though, admittedly, the main story still doesn't do much with itself.

So i guess the theory of Trigger Dark want to fuse back with Kengo might be likely true, which lead to Trigger strongest form
And no weapon? Good then, we had so many Ultras wielding a weapons so this is fresh air to take a breath for

Also the updated poster for Absolutians are mad good
Honestly at this point it feels like Ultra Galaxy Fight is now the main series lol. Like if the current tv series are the individual MCU movies than UGF is now the Avengers movies where everybody comes together. And right now it doesn’t seem like UGF will be ending any time soon.
Well considering peoples joking/memeing it about TsuPro/Ultraman holding their beer against MCU, this is not surprising lel

New Ultraman Trigger leaks

1. Monster similar to Gatanothor will appear
2. Final boss is a monster similar to King of Mons
3. There’s a mysterious character in the finale of Ultraman Trigger
4. Coming Spring there’s gonna be a Ultraman Trigger Special. New characters confirmed to be appearing
5. Coming Chronicle Series is confirmed to be Dyna related. But the title is still hidden

So the new episode of Ultraman Trigger is out and it doesn’t seem like we have a GRF Voice Drama episode today.

So Diavolo appeared and just outright says the Kingdom will claim the Eternity Core and basically beats Darrgon and Hudram. Also Carmeara was really scared of Tartarus though she acts like they might have a chance if they were at full power. Also at the very beginning of this episode Maruru said Tartarus' golden energy reading is off the charts compared to that of Diavolo's red energy. So from the looks of it that statement about Diavolo being equal to Tartarus is bs. Tartarus is actually far stronger than Diavolo.

Edit: Actually ignore what I said the red energy was probably Ribut rather than Diavolo.

This Darebolic is also the first monster in the series to be able to force Trigger into Glitter Eternity. So congrats to it I guess. And huh it doesn't seem like Tartarus will give any statements on the Eternity Core as it seems like they are only trying to take Trigger's Eternity Core power which is just a small fragment. I'm actually kind of surprised Ignis knows about the Absolutians. Thought he would only have information from the Trigger universe but seems like he also has information on beings from other universes.

And we finally see Diavolo vs Trigger. Diavolo effortlessly overpowers Multi Trigger and was also able to match and overpower Power Trigger rather easily. Diavolo also overpowered an uncontrollable Glitter Trigger Eternity. Also Diavolo has absorption as he was absorbing the energy from Trigger's Eternity Core fragment. And apparently Ribut is comparable to Diavolo though from the sound of it Diavolo might not have been going all out.

And from the looks of the next episode its gonna be Glitter Trigger Eternity + Ribut + Nursedessei vs Diavolo.

Last edited:
The whole scene at the start was just beautiful. It's nice to see that Tartarus, as should be expected, hasn't lost his touch in charming his opposition. But it is kind of interesting about how Carmilla said about them having their full power. Does that mean they theoretically were at least as strong as Trigger Dark?

Diavolo also showed some good fights, and has a very nice presence too so I'm glad they were able to do at least that much for him. And yeah, absorption. Though that may be from Tartarus, but lessee first. Ribut was cool as well, but yeah, I'm hoping that it's actually skill not power that kept him on equal grounds.

Touching briefly on the leaks, what if this mystery character turns out to be New Gen Asuka? Or Daigo?

Lastly, that new ending song is just so beautiful. Too beautiful, in fact. I don't want to be subjected to that all throughout the second half.

For real Tartarus is just so freaking cool. I think this might've been referring to the wounds they have suffered in episode 12 after getting blasted by Glitter Trigger Eternity rather than them having power on par with Trigger Dark. Though this also might be referring to the secret power Carmeara has that we've heard about before Ultraman Trigger even started. It's likely Carmeara's power because the original Japanese line never said it was referring to the Dark Giants as a while. Carmeara only said if only power was fully restored without referring to anybody. So I have a feeling this is more likely referring to Carmeara's secret power.

Yeah his fights were good. I'm pretty sure it was Diavolo that used absorption. He said he'll take it and Tartarus only appeared later on. Well if the ball at the beginning really were Ribut and Diavolo this means yeah Diavolo is much stronger than Ribut and Ribut might've only kept up because of skill and considering how next episode its gonna be a 3v1 its likely that Diavolo was still holding back.

Maybe. Right now all we know is its a mysterious character we have no idea who it will be.

Yeah the new ending song is great.

Huh, that would be interesting to see. Especially considering the potential final bossmons we saw listed.

Well I'm not doubting the absorption as something from Diavolo, since it is nice that he has some form of hax after all. Also if the Connection stream is any indication, then his finisher is most likely to have bene horribly held back. Almost a shame since it'd be nice, somewhat, to see him and Glitter as the bar for the power level in the series.

Yeah Diavolo was definitely holding back but its just that for somebody who was on par with Tartarus lots of people expected him to act a bit more casual when fighting Ribut but instead it seemed like he was actually having fun and needed to get serious to defeat him.

Oh well anyways I'm gonna go update the profiles now. Finished updating all the monsters and aliens' profile during noon except Greeza. So I'm gonna update Greeza and the blog now. Might update the Ultras profile tomorrow since they need a lot more references.

Also just realized that the Darkclops side story said the experiment on Planet Cheney would destroy all universes by disrupting the balance of alternate universes. So there actually was an overtime or rather chain reaction 2-B feat way back during the Galaxy Crisis Era.

So all in all a good introductory episode to Diavolo. Really thankful for that.

Ah, nice.

That's weird, I thought I brought that up before, that the Salome's experiment would become a 2-B AP feat.

You might've brought it up in an old thread before the move. But I don't think you have mentioned it on this thread. But yeah I'm just gonna go change this on the verse page by noting that alien technologies can vary up to 2-B.

Welp finally done editing Greeza's profile and god it looks beautiful with all that hax

I think I'm gonna make a match between Greeza and Dark Schneider to see if Greeza can take 2nd place for 3-A on the strongest non-smurf thread. That is once I'm done editing the verse page and the blog.

Edit: And done

Good lord, that really is a feast for the eyes.

Not sure on the match though. Maybe incon, though then again, it's not necessary for win via kill.

Right?

Yeah like even if its inconclusive Greeza would probably still be moved up a spot due to having much more abilities and a much higher AP. So yeah might as well make it to celebrate Greeza's massive update.

The new ending song is remind me with folkore song, which i adore and love it

Diavolo debut was amazing, all of his fight was eyes-gasm too, and looks like i'm kinda right tat Diavolo just went "dis vut a scratch" against Trigger, surprised Ribut manage to do a fun fight with Diavolo
Tartarus in other hand still intimidating and scary, the man didn't lose his touch at all

Back