• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miscellaneous Ultra Series Revision Part 3 Ability Changes

So the third part of the Miscellaneous Revision is finally here. Let's get to it

Tiering Changes

Just a few stuff I missed

U-Killersaurus

So I kinda forgot about this but normal U-Killersaurus actually only fought the Ultra Brothers at the end of the Showa Era not the Heisei Era. So Base U-Killersaurus should be downgraded to 4-B due to fighting 4 Showa Era Ultra Brothers.

Ultraman Zero

After taking a look at the scaling as well as the Geed SCW again I believe Heisei Zero should probably lose his Low 2-C tier. We originally assumed he was Low 2-C due to being comparable to New Generation Belial since the SCW said they had a fierce fight during the climax of the Omega Armageddon. But after looking at it again it actually never said Belial and Zero had a fierce fight. Instead it only said after a fierce battle, Zero and Belial were in conflict. So the fierce battle was actually talking about the battle Zero had before facing Belial. So from the looks of it the actual battle probably went just like it did in the opening of Ultraman Geed, Belial simply one shot Ultimate Zero after Zero reached him. There wasn’t any fierce offscreen fight between them beforehand.

Not to mention scaling wise, Full Power Ultimate Zero at the time of Ultraman Geed would only be around 240,000x baseline 3-A. But based on our current scaling Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga who fought Imit-Belial who is stated to be about equal to Full Power Belial is actually 2,666,667 times baseline 3-A. Literally over ten times stronger than Ultimate Zero of the previous era whom we currently consider to be about on par with Full Power Belial who is where baseline Low 2-C start at. So it honestly makes no sense for Ultimate Zero to be Low 2-C. So yeah I propose a downgrade for Full Power Zero in the New Generation Era (After Crisis). Only his Reiwa Era self and the other Reiwa Era Ultras that scale should be Low 2-C. Prior to the Reiwa Era, nobody outside of Full Power Belial and the god tiers should be tier 2.

Also Zero's higher with Luna-Miracle should be removed as Luna-Miracle was actually only mentioned to increase his speed but not strength.

Ability Additions

Ultra Physiology Abilities

Ultra Physiology Resistances
Ultraman Zero Abilities
Ultraman Zero Resistances
Ultraman Belial Abilities
Ultraman Belial Resistances
Ultraman King Abilities
Ultraman X Abilities
Ultraman X Resistances
Ultraman Orb Abilities
Ultraman Orb Resistances
Zetton Abilities
Juda Changes
  • Incorporeality should only be part of his first key as later appearances haven’t shown Incorporeality.
Vacuumon Abilities
IF Abilities
U-Killersaurus Resistance/Immunities
Dark Lugiel Resistances
Greeza Abilities
Greeza Resistances
Greeza Ability Changes

Limited
Time Manipulation and Matter Manipulation via turning targets into Spark Dolls should be replaced with Transmutation.

TLDR/Summary
Base U-Killersaurus is downgraded from at least 4-A, likely 3-B to 4-B.

Heisei Zero gets his likely Low 2-C removed. And Zero in general gets the higher with Luna-Miracle removed.

And a bunch of ability additions.

Last edited:
Oh right almost forgot Greeza also has resistance to absorption due to resisting Five King's absorption and counter absorbing it.

Greeza is honestly everything we wish the more notable monsters in the series to be. All the op hax and resistance in one. Actually wait a minute. This reminds me since Beryudora is a fusion of 226 monsters. Doesn’t this mean it could technically use the abilities of all 226 known monsters within itself?

Last edited:
I think it's possible, since he did use the monsters individually to attack. But they did all use mostly the same lightning attack.

Ehh I guess we'll just leave that for later cause that's honestly way too many monsters to find abilities and stuff for if he could use all their abilities.

Also now that the thread is made does anyone know what type of Abstract Existence Greeza qualifies for if it does indeed qualify for it?

Early bump

Can someone perhaps call some staff here? Like maybe the ones that helped out in the previous threads.

Crap, I just realized, but shouldn't we put the translations of the parts that uses SCW scans?

The one with Emerium Slugger is close enough, but just in case:

Low-Godly Negation scan: "With Emerium Slugger's consecutive attacks, Reibatos' regeneration is blocked/sealed off."

Zero Beyond: "Using his supernatural abilities to teleport, (Zero) toys with his enemies."

Alright thanks.

Edit: @LordGriffin1000 Oh right also a heads up for some of the videos you need to turn on captions for the English sub.
I know. Some of them won't allow me to do it though.

Ultraman Zero

The (Casualty Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Existence Erasure, and Time Stop), just seem like Time Manipulation (Reversal) which obviously has consequences such as resurrecting the bad guy.

As for those Resistances (Reality Warping, Gravity Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, and Time Manipulation). I don't see were it says he's in a 4 dimensional pocket space that warps natural phenomenon, and swimming through the sands of time doesn't seem like resistance unless it's stated you need that to survive it.

Ultraman Belial

Were does it say he's destroying cells? I just see him stabbing the other guy and sparkles everywhere.

For his resistances, I'm not sure how he'd get resistances to space, time, and quantum manipulation for surviving the destruction of a universe. That seems like a durability feat, and each universe having a different quantum structure shouldn't mean you need to destroy them on that level. We don't give Quantum Manipulation to people who can destroy the universe so being able to destroy another universe that has a different quantum structure shouldn't mean much.

Ultraman King

Seems like Creation to me.

Ultraman X

Are you sure that's Fate Manipulation and Probability Manipulation? The device doesn't seem to be the one changing the future. It looks like it's just something they didn't have in the future at that time and thus lost, so now that they have it, they won. That's just the equivalent of someone changing the future because they altered the past.

For his resistances, can you link the time stamp please.

Ultraman Orb

For Regeneration Negation, do you have the translations for that scan?

For resistances, we're does it state anything about quantum reconstruction?

Zetton

Was that an attack? It looked like a beam that just de powered that Ultraman. I wouldn't call it damage boost if the attack doesn't do any damage.

Vacuumon

If it's considered a living being that has a consciousness then type 1, if not than it's type 2.

IF

I disagree with High Regeneration. For one, the scan isn't translated so I can't tell what it says. Regardless, it literally shows IF get blown into a bunch of pieces and then regenerate by putting those scattered pieces back together. It clearly wasn't reduced to just photons. Thus it would be High-Mid Regeneration.

Greeza

He'd qualify for Type 1 Abstract Existence.

For it's Statistics Reduction and Deconstruction, can you give a time stamp.

For Reactive Evolution, where does it say it learned that attack? Are you sure it didn't already have that ability?

For Utra Physiology/Subjective Reality, if he wasn't fused with that Ultraman for that long, I don't think he should have it. It's like giving a character a gun as standard equipment but they only used it once in a single episode/issue for a single use.

Other that what I'm talking about above, everything elses seems fine.

I know. Some of them won't allow me to do it though.
Yeah some just don't have any captions whatsoever.
Ultraman Zero

The (Casualty Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Existence Erasure, and Time Stop), just seem like Time Manipulation (Reversal) which obviously has consequences such as resurrecting the bad guy.

As for those Resistances (Reality Warping, Gravity Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, and Time Manipulation). I don't see were it says he's in a 4 dimensional pocket space that warps natural phenomenon, and swimming through the sands of time doesn't seem like resistance unless it's stated you need that to survive it.
Yeah had a feeling that was gonna be the case.

Bullton is a 4th dimension monster that is shown to warp reality and physics, looping people in time and space. Also they outright said that Zero was pulled into 4th dimensional space. It's also shown in the original Ultraman series that when Bullton turns parts of the world into a 4th dimension space everything gets warped around
Ultraman Belial

Were does it say he's destroying cells? I just see him stabbing the other guy and sparkles everywhere.

For his resistances, I'm not sure how he'd get resistances to space, time, and quantum manipulation for surviving the destruction of a universe. That seems like a durability feat, and each universe having a different quantum structure shouldn't mean you need to destroy them on that level. We don't give Quantum Manipulation to people who can destroy the universe so being able to destroy another universe that has a different quantum structure shouldn't mean much.
It's actually from the databook.

Deathcium Destruct: A skill that gathers poison-like energy in the left hand and destroys the enemy's cells.
Ultraman King

Seems like Creation to me.
I'm just gonna wait for Mr.Cutlery to explain that as I'm not that knowledgable regarding the universe structure and stuff.
Ultraman X

Are you sure that's Fate Manipulation and Probability Manipulation? The device doesn't seem to be the one changing the future. It looks like it's just something they didn't have in the future at that time and thus lost, so now that they have it, they won. That's just the equivalent of someone changing the future because they altered the past.

For his resistances, can you link the time stamp please.
I mean they outright said that no life existed 15 years from now but after Daichi's mother found the Xlugger she said they can sense life 15 years later and thus changed the outcome so that clearly sounds like Fate Manipulation and in a way Probability Manipulation to me. And the Xlugger already existed in the past 15 years ago as shown in the clip which is nothing more than a playback of events that had already happened 15 years ago merely being shown to Daichi via the Xlugger due to his wish of wanting to see his parents again. Basically

Daichi's mother's research shows out 15 years from now there will be no signs of life on Earth -> Daichi's mother finds the Xlugger and can now sense faint signals of life 15 years from now -> Daichi's mother states the Xlugger has an effect on the future and can now hear the voice of the future thus implying it changed the original outcome of all life being annihilated by Greeza in the future -> 15 years later events of Ultraman X happen, Daichi and X finds the Xlugger and manages to defeat Greeza in the finale using it.

It's already linked you just need to start the video. But just in case you can't see it's 6:51 that explains the effects and 19:24 that shows him resisting the very same slash attacks that weakened him before.
Ultraman Orb

For Regeneration Negation, do you have the translations for that scan?

For resistances, we're does it state anything about quantum reconstruction?
The translation is the description I wrote.

Here they said that when Psychi fused with Queen Bezelb they had to reconstruct themselves via quantum separation. So when they were unfused they had to go through the exact same process. And Orb survived going inside of Psyqueen to save Psychi.
Zetton

Was that an attack? It looked like a beam that just de powered that Ultraman. I wouldn't call it damage boost if the attack doesn't do any damage.
The very first sentence of the Damage Boost description is

Attack Boost is an ability that induces the phenomenon in which the power of an attack is boosted if a condition is met

And this is the description for Zetton Final Beam.

Zetton Final Beam (ゼットンファイナルビーム Zetton Fainaru Bīmu): One of Zetton's strongest attacks, as well as one of his signature techniques, Zetton can absorb an energy beam shot by the opponent with his hands, making it seem as if the beam was useless. After this is carried out Zetton can launch a very powerful, destructive, explosive wave-like beam of yellowish white energy fired from both his hands.
  • Zetton Breaker (ゼットンブレイカー Zetton Bureikā): The same beam can be fired without the need to absorb a ray, but the power is weaker.
Zetton Breaker is the normal version where Zetton fires the beam without absorbing anything. So Zetton Final Beam fits the requirements of a move being empowered under certain conditions.
Vacuumon

If it's considered a living being that has a consciousness then type 1, if not than it's type 2.
I see so Type 1 it is then.
IF

I disagree with High Regeneration. For one, the scan isn't translated so I can't tell what it says. Regardless, it literally shows IF get blown into a bunch of pieces and then regenerate by putting those scattered pieces back together. It clearly wasn't reduced to just photons. Thus it would be High-Mid Regeneration.
I was gonna say that might just be the show not being able to portray IF's regeneration correctly but than I looked at the rough translation and huh

Maximum Cannon: A deadly ray emitted from the Max Spark on the left arm. It can explode or sublimate its target into particles of light depending on the enemy.

Yeah on second thought IF might not have High Regen since it said it can explode or sublimate the target into photons. And IF actually seems to be the former.
Greeza

He'd qualify for Type 1 Abstract Existence.

For it's Statistics Reduction and Deconstruction, can you give a time stamp.

For Reactive Evolution, where does it say it learned that attack? Are you sure it didn't already have that ability?

For Utra Physiology/Subjective Reality, if he wasn't fused with that Ultraman for that long, I don't think he should have it. It's like giving a character a gun as standard equipment but they only used it once in a single episode/issue for a single use.

Other that what I'm talking about above, everything elses seems fine.
Alright so Type 1 Abstract Existence.

Like I said above but just in case I'll say it again. The link is with the time stamp you just need to start the video for it to jump to the time stamp. But if it doesn't work the time stamp is 6:51 and 7:05. Greeza's Dark Thunder Energy is what gave Demaaga the ability to weaken and break down other beings.

As shown in the video Zaragas was getting shot at by energy guns and after getting shot at by these very bullets for a while it developed the ability to use electricity on a much greater scale. It also developed the ability to use flashes of light after being hit by Trigger's energy slash.

I mean according to some profiles on the site we do give what if stuff if they almost succeeded. And they literally said Greeza has almost fully fused with Geed in the series. Like they were just a few minutes away from Geed being fully absorbed.

Alright thanks. I hope I have answered your other questions.

Last edited:
Actually, after looking again at where I got the quantum stuff, I think it can go now. At best it was talking about a different mechanism of the verse. For King and Belial at least.

However, here are some support on Zero's other resistances, I also had Qliphoth translate a piece of info from the official site, a while ago:

Bullton:
A mysterious creature with the ability to distort space-time.
It had disappeared after trapping Zero in four-dimensional space, but it reappeared when Kaburagi combined his red and blue stones.
It distorts time and space, and wreaks havoc on the STORAGE Integration Base.
The surrounding space is a four-dimensional space that is linked to the deep psychology of those who are caught up in it, and it is possible to go to places that the person imagines.

So yeah, both the case with Zero and the base, the place they're in are described as 4-Dimensional spaces and with Zero's case, we see that the space is being warped. Plus, Bullton is known to contain those anomalies and weaponize them, which is what happened in both cases which is where the reasoning is coming from.

Ok then, I agree with the resistances.
Ok then.
I'm just gonna wait for Mr.Cutlery to explain that as I'm not that knowledgable regarding the universe structure and stuff.
Alright then
I mean they outright said that no life existed 15 years from now but after Daichi's mother found the Xlugger she said they can sense life 15 years later and thus changed the outcome so that clearly sounds like Fate Manipulation and in a way Probability Manipulation to me. And the Xlugger already existed in the past 15 years ago as shown in the clip which is nothing more than a playback of events that had already happened 15 years ago merely being shown to Daichi via the Xlugger due to his wish of wanting to see his parents again. Basically

Daichi's mother's research shows out 15 years from now there will be no signs of life on Earth -> Daichi's mother finds the Xlugger and can now sense faint signals of life 15 years from now -> Daichi's mother states the Xlugger has an effect on the future and can now hear the voice of the future thus implying it changed the original outcome of all life being annihilated by Greeza in the future -> 15 years later events of Ultraman X happen, Daichi and X finds the Xlugger and manages to defeat Greeza in the finale using it.

It's already linked you just need to start the video. But just in case you can't see it's 6:51 that explains the effects and 19:24 that shows him resisting the very same slash attacks that weakened him before.
I misinterpreted the scene. My apologies, I guess the additions are fine then.
The translation is the description I wrote.
My apologies, I thought you were posting scans and saying what they ment, not the actual description word for word. Now I look like a super idiot.
Here they said that when Psychi fused with Queen Bezelb they had to reconstruct themselves via quantum separation. So when they were unfused they had to go through the exact same process. And Orb survived going inside of Psyqueen to save Psychi.
Agree with the addition then
The very first sentence of the Damage Boost description is

Attack Boost is an ability that induces the phenomenon in which the power of an attack is boosted if a condition is met

And this is the description for Zetton Final Beam.

Zetton Final Beam (ゼットンファイナルビーム Zetton Fainaru Bīmu): One of Zetton's strongest attacks, as well as one of his signature techniques, Zetton can absorb an energy beam shot by the opponent with his hands, making it seem as if the beam was useless. After this is carried out Zetton can launch a very powerful, destructive, explosive wave-like beam of yellowish white energy fired from both his hands.
  • Zetton Breaker (ゼットンブレイカー Zetton Bureikā): The same beam can be fired without the need to absorb a ray, but the power is weaker.
Zetton Breaker is the normal version where Zetton fires the beam without absorbing anything. So Zetton Final Beam fits the requirements of a move being empowered under certain conditions.
It was just odd how the attack didn't look like it had any impact behind it. Damage Boost is fine then.
I was gonna say that might just be the show not being able to portray IF's regeneration correctly but than I looked at the rough translation and huh

Maximum Cannon: A deadly ray emitted from the Max Spark on the left arm. It can explode or sublimate its target into particles of light depending on the enemy.

Yeah on second thought IF might not have High Regen since it said it can explode or sublimate the target into photons. And IF actually seems to be the former.
So High-Mid then?
Like I said above but just in case I'll say it again. The link is with the time stamp you just need to start the video for it to jump to the time stamp. But if it doesn't work the time stamp is 6:51 and 7:05. Greeza's Dark Thunder Energy is what gave Demaaga the ability to weaken and break down other beings.

As shown in the video Zaragas was getting shot at by energy guns and after getting shot at by these very bullets for a while it developed the ability to use electricity on a much greater scale. It also developed the ability to use flashes of light after being hit by Trigger's energy slash.
For some reason, it didn't load the time stamp for me, regardless, the additions are fine then.
I guess it's fine then.
Alright thanks. I hope I have answered your other questions.
Yes, thanks.

So High-Mid then?
Yeah I think High-Mid would work. But man this really sucks went from upgrading IF's regen to downgrading it to High-Mid since the current Mid-High regen is based off a statement from the equivalent of Japanese Gamepress rather than an official ultra series site like M-78.jp

Oh right also Mr.Cutlery said to just ignore the Quantum Manipulation stuff for now. So I guess we can add everything on this thread now.

Back