• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

The part with limited EE is also from the novel. Or at least someone's rough summarization of the events, which seemed to include quotes from the novel itself. Here. Also answers a portion of the Fear Manip part, probably.

Also, I thought rewinding time to alter events counts as Causality Manipulation to some level? That's why I put it there since he's altering events that already happened.

Teleportation actually comes from Beyond's section in the SCW, I'll try extracting the picture later.

Resistance to EE and Deconstruction is mentioned somewhere in the middle of part 1 from the Darklops Zero Gaiden. I should clarity this, actually. It was never brought up on Zero, but given that everything that steps foot on Chain would be considered anomalies, and Zero who has been around just as long as the first Pendragon crew didn't show symptoms of breaking down, I thought it should count.

I guess I was also leaning on what I remember as the process of extracting fear for Eteldummies as also causing it, but I guess that reasoning can go since Minus Energy already covers that.

Last edited:
Yeah as I thought the existence erasure and deconstruction was actually from the Darkclops side story. Just saying that's actually Planet Cheney not Planet Boris. Anyway's I'll be updating Zero's ability and resistances for the Miscellaneous revision. Also since some revisions like the Godzilla CRTs had much more stuff on it I think we could probably just list everything in one CRT. I'll add everything else you have listed onto the draft as well

Also I'm still wondering where did this statement for Shining Zero come from? "making those that could have been born to not be born, what could have been would not happen; as if time itself had stopped" Cause I feel like I've heard this somewhere before but I don't really remember exactly where its from. Also this sounds like a great justification to give him time stop as a likely.

It's in the link I gave about the UZF novel summary. Dotemcee already put in a translation of some dialogues so that's really neat.

Ahh I see and you said you'll grab the scans for Zero Beyond having combat applicable teleportation right? If so I'll start adding scans for other characters abilities and resistances instead then.

Yeah. It's a really weird case with Beyond's tp though, like it's part of his unused techniques. Just a near insignificant section of the page that most people wouldn't have paid mind to.

Alright then. There'll still be more once I get to the others.

How does this look now? I added all the things you had listed in one of the previous page of this thread along with some stuff I found.

Miscellaneous Ultra Series Revision Part 3 Ability Additions

Tiering Changes

Just a few stuff I missed

U-Killersaurus

So I kinda forgot about this but normal U-Killersaurus actually only fought the Ultra Brothers at the end of the Showa Era not the Heisei Era. So Base U-Killersaurus should be downgraded to 4-B due to fighting 4 Showa Era Ultra Brothers.

Ultraman Zero

After taking a look at the scaling as well as the Geed SCW again I believe Heisei Zero should probably lose his Low 2-C tier. We originally assumed he was Low 2-C due to being comparable to New Generation Belial since the SCW said they had a fierce fight during the climax of the Omega Armageddon. But after looking at it again it actually never said Belial and Zero had a fierce fight. Instead it only said after a fierce battle, Zero and Belial were in conflict. So the fierce battle was actually talking about the battle Zero had before facing Belial. So from the looks of it the actual battle probably went just like it did in the opening of Ultraman Geed, Belial simply one shot Ultimate Zero after Zero reached him. There wasn’t any fierce offscreen fight between them beforehand.

Not to mention scaling wise, Full Power Ultimate Zero at the time of Ultraman Geed would only be around 240,000x baseline 3-A. But based on our current scaling Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga who fought Imit-Belial who is stated to be about equal to Full Power Belial is actually 2,666,667 times baseline 3-A. Literally over ten times stronger than Ultimate Zero of the previous era whom we currently consider to be about on par with Full Power Belial. So it honestly makes no sense for Ultimate Zero to be Low 2-C. So yeah I propose a downgrade for Full Power Zero in the New Generation Era (After Crisis). Only his Reiwa Era self and the other Reiwa Era Ultras should be Low 2-C. Prior to the Reiwa Era, nobody outside of Full Power Belial and the god tiers should be tier 2.

Also Zero's higher with Luna-Miracle should be removed as Luna-Miracle was actually only mentioned to increase his speed but not strength.

Ability Additions

Ultra Physiology Abilties

Ultra Physiology Resistances
Ultraman Zero Abilities
Ultraman Zero Resistances
Ultraman Belial Abilities
Ultraman Belial Resistances
Ultraman King Abilities
Ultraman X Abilities
Ultraman X Resistances
Ultraman Orb Abilities
Greeza Abilities
Greeza Resistances/Immunities
Greeza Ability Changes

Time Manipulation and Matter Manipulation should be replaced with Transmutation.

Last edited:
Yeah, that looks good. Huh, it really does look big even with only this much. Lessee how much bigger it'll look once I get the others in later.

Alright I'll just leave it to the CRT to decide that one.

Oh right just realized Haruki also said Greeza disrupt the laws of the universe. And there's also the thing with Greeza only being able to exist after Bullton who bears the irrationalities of a universe has died. So that's also Law Manipulation for Greeza.

Also does Greeza also fit Type 8 Immortality? Like it technically can't die unless the void itself is gone. Haruki and Z only used Beliarok to return it back to nothingness but they didn't actually kill Greeza.

But man the more I look at Greeza the more I realize how haxxed and broken it is.

I guess it works. I neevr actually considered SR and Immersion before, so that'd be interesting to put on Geed's profile.

Well than even more upgrades for Greeza. Man Greeza really is busted. Plus due to Zaragas’ Reactive Power Level, Greeza is now pretty much IF but better at this point.

Actually wait doesn't Zaragas also fit the description of Reactive Evolution?

Last edited:
And further solidifies Z as a more proper Reiwa Max.

Alright step back a second. Where would Law Manip fall under? Greeza's very existence actually caused a more widespread distortion given the readings shown in the prologue section, so is it passive?

I thought it'd be Adaptation, but Trigger does reveal that Zaragas' cells immediately reacts to attacks and gives him the appropriate defenses, so yeah, I think so.

And Trigger is Reiwa Nexus. Poor Kengo fighting so many tough battles nonstop. Like he technically fought a 1v8 in the latest episode.

I think there was actually an interview that said IF was based off of Zaragas. So Greeza absorbed IF lite but due to its own abilities it is now essentially IF+.

Yeah I think it might be passive Law Manipulation via its existence.

Yep that's also why I think Zaragas actually fits Reactive Evolution which is supposed to be Adaptation + Reactive Power Level in the first place.

Hey, at least he doesn't consider his power a punishment. Yet.

That's a very good description.

Nice. But I checked again, and didn't Haruki say "kotowari(理)"? That translates more into "justice, truth, way of things". Though I guess it still does sort of fall in line with what we already have. Too bad it doesn't scale to anyone as resistance.

RE it is, then.

I'm pretty sure way of things in the universe basically just means laws of the universe. Like another meaning to kotowari is reason apparently. So Greeza can pretty much disrupt the reason/law/way of the universe.

Passively distorts all laws of the universe. I like it, actually makes better sense now as to why Bullton was what's keeping him at bay. Actually, would Law Manip now go to Bullton as well seeing as it keeps universal balance?

I mean even from Riku's description of Bullton it always seemed to me like Bullton is an essential part of the universe and therefore a law of some kind.

Anyways I think I am done updating everything I know for the CRT. Remember to post whatever new abilities you find for the characters. So yeah I'm gonna go to sleep now bye.

Currently still gathering images wherever it works (Because I don't know how to make gifs and some fights don't exist out here), and looking back, I think we forgot to give Greeza Statistics Reduction and Deconstruction. It's said in Episode 12 of X where Rui and Mamoru theorized whether X is getting weaker or Demaaga stronger, which Gourman suspects is both. Even X himself said his body is breaking down from getting hit by DTE. And perhaps because of that, he should also get resistance to both after getting Exceed X. (I initially proposed for Geed and Z to potentially have it as well, but it's bunk)

Edit: Also quite a few more. Exceed X himself might also get Statistics Reduction against darkness users. On another topic, Ginga's finale has Dark Lugiel include fear as part of Minus Energy, so that's more resistance to the New Gens for being unaffected by Planet Tenebris' atmosphere. And knowing what Nexus and Max has, GingaVictory should also get their Deconstruction and Matter Manipulation powers, with Ultra Fusion Shoot being a stronger version due to literally mixing all of their powers into it.
Completely forgot about these. I'll add Greeza for now as I know what episode its in. I'll add the New Gen stuff tomorrow.

Edit: And done. Now I can go to sleep.

Last edited:
BTW ưhich ultra have resistant to power null

Because it is said that techtor gear hatred is similar to the original, limited Zero's strength and speed but also electrocuted Zero when he tried to remove it, making it as well shock restraints.

Last edited:
There's not much, if any, that comes to mind with resistance to power null. Even Zero only has resistance to Stats Reduction. And the link is literally already in this page.

But here.

Bro, said what? Can you at least quote what you're confused about? The quotes are of the novel's dialogues, it's already there. It's already there.

Picking it directly from the page:

Guardian of Time: Suppose you have regained that power. You use it to save your companions when trouble arises. But then what of the others? There are many stars in this universe as there are many unreasonable and unfortunate deaths, that is true. Will you save them all? What should have been born anew might not be born at all. It would be like stopping the flow of time itself. In a sense, this world will die.

It's already there. You just have to extract the appropriate power from it.

Alright, time to post the powers and abilities:

X:
*Regeneration (Low-Mid) or Resistance to Deconstruction (Episode 4; Is able to hold himself together while surrounded by Bemstar's digestive enzymes; Later survives DTE strikes after getting Exceed X)
*Resistance to Statistics Reduction as Exceed X (Dark Thunder Energy caused X's power to decrease, which he is no longer affected by after gaining Exceed X)
*Resurrection Negation (Episode 14; Exceed X; Removed the Gua siblings' ability to resurrect; Should fall under Reality Warping through Xlugger, but for now, this is to simplify the list)
*Deconstruction (Possibly|Episode 20; The Xlugger Shot was used against the Space Beast Bugbuzun, hinting to a similar usage as Nexus' powers|I just realized I'm not sure how to word this)
*Possibly Probability Manipulation via Xlugger (Episode 22; Daichi's mother theorized that the particles discovered within the Xlugger contained messages from the future where Earth was destroyed, and with the weapon, X was able to avert such future)
*Reality Warping (As per abilities we've already discussed, I don't remember everything so add what you remember I guess)

You know, minor interruption, I just realized that New Gens actually have a lot of feats that could vaguely be recognized as Probability Manipulation.

Orb:
*Regeneration Negation (Limited; Low Godly; According to the SCW, ES is fast enough to temporarily block off Reibatos' regeneration, and did so long enough for him to use ES Specium)
*Paralysis Inducement and Durability Negation (Possibly; SCW states that Sperion Attack Ray turns enemies rigid before pulverizing them[possibly scales to Man because it's based on his Ultra Attack Ray? I was genuinely shocked at this one]; Can also use Catch Rings which binds enemies)
*Ice Manipulation (HS; Fires a fluid that freezes enemies)

Post-Write Me: This is actually weird. I expected it to be much longer, but it doesn't seem to be the case. I'll try looking into X and Orb's SCW section again and see if I missed anything. In the meantime, I'm also getting the scans for Zero Beyond and ES because I forgot.

Edit: Zero Beyond (Rough TL: Using his supernatural abilities to teleport, Zero plays tricks on his enemies) and Emerium Slugger (Rough TL: With Emerium Slugger's consecutive attacks, Reibatos' regeneration is sealed/blocked/prevented). inb4 they reveal "Shunkan Idou is" actually just high speed movement as per Max's ability description

Edit 2: Added some to Orb. So yeah, exactly what should have been averted if further research was conducted beforehand.

Last edited:
Alright I'll start adding these onto the list.

Also I was thinking we should probably remove the higher with Luna-Miracle from Zero's profile. Cause looking at the official stats it only said Luna-Miracle increases Zero's underwater speed without mentioning the strength increasing. So AP wise Luna-Miracle should be the same as Base Zero just faster and with more abilities.

Zero's form changes seem to be increasing one stat while the other stays the same. Rather then both increasing or one increasing and another decreasing.

I guess it's fine for removal then. Honestly it would have been better if the speed forms only increase, you know, speed, instead of New Gen situation where other forms always increase strength as well. But eh, not much can be done.

Oh man, look at that. It looks good, yeah. But doesn't this also qualify for Subjective Reality because it turns the user's thoughts into reality?

Ah, gotcha. It's nighttime here anyway so I won't be a bother soon.

Oh right yeah this also fits the requirements for Subjective Reality.

Alright c ya

Edit: Oh right also on second thought I don’t think Geed and Greeza should get immersion. Immersion is actually crossing the boundary between reality and fiction specifically. I don’t think locking Greeza in between reality and nonexistence counts as Immersion. So they should only get subjective reality.

Also I just realized somehow we placed matter manipulation rather than transmutation for Greeza’s ability to turn things into spark dolls.

And this reminds me are there any abilities that needs to be removed from the profiles?

Last edited:
Back