• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Alright here are the list of suits I have counted.

Absolute Tartarus
Ultraman Belial Early Style
Ultraman Tregear Early Style
Absolute Diavolo
Ultraman Z Alpha Edge
Ultraman Geed Primitive
Legionoid Alpha
Darclops Zero
Ultraman Z Beta Smash
Ultraman Titas
Bemstar
Ultraman Taiga Photon Earth
Ultraman Ginga Strium
Ultraman X Exceed
Ultraman Victory
Ultraman Z Gamma Future
Ultraman Z Delta Rise Claw
Ultraman X Exceed Beta Spark Armor
Ultraman Orb Trinity
Ultraman Ginga Victory
Ultraman Taiga Tri-Strium
Ultraman Geed Royal Mega Master
Ultraman Ruebe
Ultraman Leo
Ultraseven
Ultraman Zero Tector Gear
Sora
Amate or Izana?
Ultrawoman Grigio Darkness
Ultraman Taiga Base
Father of Ultra
Mother of Ultra
Zoffy
Ultraman King
Ultraman Cosmos Corona
Absolutian fodder soldiers?
Ultraman Justice Standard
Astra
Ultraman Zearth
Ultraman Nice
Ultraman Boy
Reibatos
Ultraman Taro
Ultraman Ribut
Ultraman
Ultraman Jack
Ultraman Ace
Ultraman Mebius
Yullian
Ultraman Regulos

And we saw Ultimate Shining Zero in the poster and since we see all the New Generations in different forms we should also count their base forms and ultimate forms also since Gamme Future is here we can also probably count Tiga, Dyna, and Gaia. And we saw Mebius with the six Ultra Brothers so yeah Mebius Infinity is definitely being hinted at here.

Ulltraman Zero Ultimate Shining
Ultraman Zero Base
Ultraman Ginga
Ultraman X
Ultraman Orb Origin
Ultrawoman Grigio
Ultraman Rosso
Ultraman Blu
Ultraman Gruebe
Ultraman Fuma
Ultraman Cosmos Luna
Ultraman Tiga
Ultraman Dyna
Ultraman Gaia V2
Ultraman Mebius Infinity

In total that would be 51 confirmed suits + 14 speculated suits so 65 suits in total so far. still need at least 35 to reach 100.

Goddamn. I hope it has a longer run time then, because 13 episodes would not be enough. Not unless they're normal length or something.

Alright time for new predictions. Since we saw scenes of the multiverse once again with universes disappearing I'm guessing Diavolo might become the first character in the series to have an onscreen 2-C feat. And Tartarus will somewhat scale to him same with Ultimate Shining Zero and the god tiers scale above him.

I'm guessing the reason we see Ruebe rather than Gruebe is because Grigio got corrupted and turned into Grigio Darkness.

And from the looks of the poster.

Regulos might have something to do with Diavolo. I really hope its not some kind of crazy power creep where Regulos is on par with Diavolo in base.

Not sure what enemy will potentially need Mebius Infinity outside of the Absolutians but the current two (Tartarus and Diavolo) seem to be taken by Zero and Regulos respectively.

Edit: Also teaser is finally out on YouTube.

Last edited:
Really hoping for that. But just 2 universes is gonna be a bit underwhelming, prolly.

Yeah pretty likely theories. And given how aligned some of the fans have become with TsuPro's ideas, I wouldn't be surprised if it does end up coming true.

Maybe Regulos is naturally much stronger, and it's exactly because of his capture that we literally never heard of him-- Is Yullian and Regulos the same type of Ultras?

Mebius Infinity is probably a contingency plan.

Also I don't know where this guy got the information from but

Edit: And the post got removed. So I can't say for sure if this is real.

Absolute Tartarus

Height: 65 meter
Weight: 90000 ton

Absolute Diavolo has strength on par with Absolute Tartarus. He's the strength fighter of the Absolutians.
He can use the strongest Universe Yokai Fist (I think this is what it translates to and I guess this is the name of his fighting style?), and has many techniques on top of his brute strength. One of his special move is Ox Break Power Fist (I think this is roughly what it translates to) which has a scary destructive power.

Diavolo is said to be on par with Tartarus. Not stronger or weaker but on par.

Actually found it. It's on the official site

究極生命体アブソリュートディアボロ
身長:65m
体重:9万t

アブソリュートタルタロスと同等の実力を持つ、アブソリューティアンの怪力戦士。
宇宙最強と言われるコスモ幻獣拳を身につけており、
剛力のみならず巧みな技も駆使する強敵。
凄まじい破壊力を持つ「剛力破牛拳」が必殺技。

So yeah Diavolo = Tartarus confirmed.

There's also this.

But damn. That's just another reason to look forward to this.

Welp I'm just gonna go and make a quick update on the sandbox about Diavolo being equal to Tartarus. Gonna post the newly revised scaling after the Galaxy Crisis Era stuff along with the physiology are accepted.

This is just a teaser trailer not the actual thing. So we might still see them in person. And if not there's still Gamma Future's Gamma Illusion.

I don't think you can scale TDG illusion to real thing.

It's kinda made me disappointed to see New Generation for second time. They already have their own UGF.

So you wanted to see the TDG in the Reiwa Era so they can scale higher into 3-A?

I mean the New Generations kind of have to be here. Like the Ultras are currently facing two Ultimate Life Forms that are on par with each other. And Tartarus is literally stated to be the strongest villain of the series and was shown to have essentially stomped Ultimate Shining Zero in their first fight while holding back. And there's also the thing with Diavolo supposedly making multiple universes disappear. So yeah if they don't come the Ultras are kind of screwed as they wouldn't have enough forces that are strong enough to face them.

He actually doesn’t look that bad. Thought three color timers would’ve looked weird for an ultra but this looks okay. And huh Glitter Blade really does look like Max Galaxy.

Edit: Also huh Diavolo will be fighting Ribut and Glitter Trigger Eternity at the same time.

Also Ultraman Ribut Human Form revealed as well.

Last edited:
Same here, I thought they were gonna go for more gold, but to have it be similar to Tri-Strium was quite surprising. The only real sad thing I see is that they seem to have discarded the purple, which is a shame because it'd have made a really cool look to integrate all his base colors together. Oh wait, his face is also gold.

And Ribut's human form, yes. That's another surprise, we were sure he'd take a host or get an Ace type role. Another surprise was to know that Tartarus and Diavolo are coming at around 16 to 17, which I believe is right after Glitter Eternity.

I completely forgot Kirby has the friend heart thing so they don’t even need to fight in the first place. Kirby can’t beat or kill IF but he could literally just befriend IF and win via Empathic Manipulation.

I completely forgot Kirby has the friend heart thing so they don’t even need to fight in the first place. Kirby can’t beat or kill IF but he could literally just befriend IF and win via Empathic Manipulation.
actually ya know what, changing to Pre-Star Allies. that might be more fair

Yeah I guess. Though that does mean Kirby can‘t take a spot in 4-A now. Bummer.

Man I really miss when vs threads actually had debate between how they could win rather than just can they resist insert ability if not they use said ability and gg.

images

Still personally my favorite Ultraman game, shit was fun asf

Episode 11 (The encounter of light and darkness)
Screenwriter: Naoki Hisaya
Director: Masayoshi Takesue
Due to Carmeara’s magic reviving Trigger Dark, Kengo was sucked into a dimension rift

Episode 12 (The Miracle from 30 million years ago)
Screenwriter: Naoki Hisaya
Director: Masayoshi Takesue
Revealing the secrets of the Dark Giants from 30 million years ago. What was the truth behind the ultra-ancient era?

Episode 13 (The Targeted Captain! Marluru’s detective notebook)
Screenwriter: Junichiro Ashiki
Director: Naoyuki Uchida
The whereabouts of Captain Tatsumi is unknown, Marluru starts their detective reasoning.

Episode 14 (The Golden Threat)
Director: Koichi Sakamoto
Robot monsters from a different dimension face Trigger, and in front of Kengo appears a mysterious man.

Episode 15 (Operation Dragon)
Director: Koichi Sakamoto
Facing a never before seen strong enemy, the Nursedessei started their operation. On the other side Kengo is….

Last edited:
Ah, go ahead. The poster was too hard to make out.

Edit: ninja'd

Edit 2: All these sound interesting, especially the one with Maruru as it probably focuses on her, and a bit on Seiya. Though I'm surprised Ignis hasn't gotten anything.

It is a good thing, in some way, as this means all the crossover stuff would happen before the real meat and potatoes of the series. But also, Glitter Eternity, is bizarrely a midseason, in terms of placement.

The reason for Glitter Eternity being mid season is probably because of that other leak saying his true final form is a fusion of light and darkness between Trigger and Trigger Darkness.

Damn, I actually forgot about that one. What was the rumored name again? Seems like Trigger is getting all the good deals in AP.

I don’t think there’s a name for it yet. It was just a leak saying final form is a fusion of light and darkness. And yeah from the looks of it Trigger will have a crap ton of good stuff. First a mid season form that is pretty much guaranteed to be Low 2-C as it likely uses the Eternity Core as a power source. And now a final form that is likely far stronger than that.

Oh right also I just noticed that it seems like Tartarus and Diavolo are talking to the Dark Giants here.

Also I actually misunderstood what Ribut said about Great and Powered. He didn’t say he was no match for them in power. He said he was no match for them and the other senior Ultras when it comes to experience as they know how it is possible to awaken Ribut’s true power. So yeah Post-Training Ribut should still scale above them and to Max w/ Max Galaxy.

Last edited:
Alright, so here is my thought on Trigger new episode:
  • The newest Trigger episode isn't that bad at all, i found Darrgon learning about love is actually hilarious but in good way, and near the end of episode he's go deeper on his interest about humanity Strength
  • Despite being fillers, it showed us a lot's of info dump and foreshadowing
  • Zaragas is threatening as hell this time
  • Overall not bad but nowhere the best, still enjoyable

My thought on Trigger Eternity:
  • Alright that color timers looks hilarious, but the design it's good
  • Mid season upgrade? Now that's something

Ribut human form:
- I love it, the combination of Japan-Melayu aesthetic are well done

And finally.....UGF3:
  • Literally almost fainted because all of that like holy heck....they really went all out this time
  • Zearth, Nice, and Boy! Also if Zearth isn't confirmed to be a Janitor of GRF then i'll be disappointed
  • Regulos looks sick, and do you guys realized when he showed up, the rise sound effecf of Leo played? If so then he's likely the last survivor of L-77
  • Mebius alongside with the Ultra Brothers man....i'm so happy! The Ultra 7 Brothers are back and we're going to get Mebius Infinity? Heck yeah

After rewatching the episode yeah it really wasn't as bad as I originally thought. Though I still personally consider it one of the more meh episodes.

So Zearth would be an elite janitor since Ribut said everybody in the Galaxy Rescue Force are elites.
And yeah I also realized the L77 sound when Regulos appeared. Wonder what his connections with L77 are.
Mebius Infinity is not confirmed but it is very likely for him to appear as Mebius is together with the Six Ultra Brothers.

Elite Janitor, why it sound really epic and hilarious title in same time 😂
Nice probably will be the elite comedian if he's part of GRF too

Yeah, the L77 sound effect made it so suspicious, also Regulos have an big nose too like Leo and Astra, make the connection even more hmm...

I hope Mebius Infinity would show up, and having a tag-team with Reiga if that happen and at this point i'm so wishful thinking lmao

Honestly I feel like Super Taro teaming up with Reiga makes more sense as Reiga is like just the New Generation version of Super Taro.

And hey it’s not wishful thinking if the enemies they are facing right now are so strong that they can only be fought with fusions.

Back