• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

The Andro Melos in the Andro Melos series isn’t Zoffy though. You’re talking about the Andro Melos manga or one of the magazines. Like did you think the Andro Melos from Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 was going to be Zoffy even though he is also appearing at the same time somewhere else?

Also Zoffy is just 4-B. During the Showa Era he’s confirmed to be weaker than Ace and Taro and is very likely weaker than Leo and 80 as well.

Last edited:
The Andro Melos in the Andro Melos series isn’t Zoffy though. You’re talking about the Andro Melos manga.

Also Zoffy is just 4-B. During the Showa Era he’s confirmed to be weaker than Ace and Taro and is very likely weaker than Leo and 80 as well.
Can't confirm about Zoffy is weaker during shows era because I never watch his debut. My only knowledge about him is he help Mebius to defeat Empera and sealing Maga-Orochi , Strongest Maga Beast.

Zoffy being weaker might just be a case of portrayal inconsistency, but then again, it's not like he's ever gotten any truly memorable screen time during the Showa Era.

And you do know Alien Empera is only 4-B right? Just a much higher end of it. Same with Maga Orochi. They are all only 4-B via scaling. Also it was mostly Phoenix Brave Mebius that was causing the damage to Alien Empera.

Also during the Showa Era Zoffy has pretty much always been consistently treated as being superior to Ultraman, Seven, and Jack but inferior to anybody on Ace’s lvl or higher. Ace was specifically stated to be the strongest among the first five Ultra Brothers. And Taro was clearly shown to be stronger than all Ultra Brothers as he managed to defeat Tyrant who defeated all the first five Ultra brothers from Zoffy to Ace. It wasn’t until Heisei where Zoffy is shown to be treated as superior to all Ultra Brothers but Taro and maybe Leo and Mebius after he unlocked Burning Brave.

Also Zoffy being 3-B during the Showa Era is highly inconsistent as it’s said that 50000 years ago Father of Ultra also needed to turn into what is essentially Super Father of Ultra to defeat Juda. And even during Ultraman Story, Zoffy couldn’t do anything to Grand King who is 3-B and needed to fuse into Super Taro.

Last edited:
Btw apparently from what I read in a recent thread on tieba it has been confirmed quite a long time ago that Rei died taking Rayblood down with him in a Super Complete Works databook. And even if that isn‘t true it has been hundreds of years since Mega Monster Galaxy ended so Rei is still dead due to old age. So yeah there is no hope of him ever returning in the series. Unless Absolute Tartarus somehow pulls Rei out as well due to him screwing with the timeline.

Btw apparently from what I read in a recent thread on tieba it has been confirmed quite a long time ago that Rei died taking Rayblood down with him in a Super Complete Works databook. And even if that isn‘t true it has been hundreds of years since Mega Monster Galaxy ended so Rei is still dead due to old age. So yeah there is no hope of him ever returning in the series. Unless Absolute Tartarus somehow pulls Rei out as well due to him screwing with the timeline.
Tautarus can screwing timeline ? Where do you get that information ?

Uhh have you not been following the news about Ultra Galaxy Fight 2? He’s been changing events in the past and therefore screwing with the present. Why else do you think we see Pre-Rayblood Belial?

Oh right also found some more databook statements. Apparently Tector Gear Zero during the Mega Monster Galaxy Legend Movie is equal to Leo.

Uhh have you not been following the news about Ultra Galaxy Fight 2? He’s been changing events in the past and therefore screwing with the present. Why else do you think we see Pre-Rayblood Belial?
No.

I can't understand Japanese. Is someone translate that into English ?

Screwing with timeline , huh ?Will Tsuburaya pulled DBS or Avengers theory where every time someone screw the the past , a present timeline still same but new timeline is exist ?

Ah, Rei is dead and so is Rayblood.

Dammit, I wanna see that! Which SCW is that?

Techtor Gear Zero is equal to Leo. Well... I can actually get behind that. The training showcases actually showed that Zero was almost effortlessly keeping up with Leo too.

I mean you could tell just from the trailer that Tartarus is messing with the timeline. There aren’t English translations of the magazine but chinese translations of it has been out for a while.

From what I heard the Super Complete Works confirmed that the events of a Mega Monster Galaxy manga is canon. And in that manga Rei sacrificed his soul along with Gomora and Litra’s to take down Alien Rayblood. Not sure what manga that is though. But yeah not even Rei’s soul is left apparently and Gomora and Litra died with him.

I honestly can’t believe that I never learned about this until now.

Overall upgrade for the tier 4 Ultras. Almost every Ultra will now be 4-B. The top tiers are unsure right now. All I know is they will be at least 3-B and possibly 3-A if Juda Spectre’s statement about him destroying the universe is legit. I don’t think it will though as that just seemed to be him talking about how he will destroy the universe using the distortion powers like he did back in Ultraman Story which is just an overtime thing. God tiers are now At least 3-A likely Low 2-C with Delacion being Possibly Low 2-C for supposedly being the creator of the M78 Universe.

The scaling will be fixed later after we fix the tiering.

Overall upgrade for the tier 4 Ultras. Almost every Ultra will now be 4-B. The top tiers are unsure right now. All I know is they will be at least 3-B and possibly 3-A if Juda Spectre’s statement about him destroying the universe is legit. I don’t think it will though as that just seemed to be him talking about how he will destroy the universe using the distortion powers like he did back in Ultraman Story which is just an overtime thing. God tiers are now At least 3-A likely Low 2-C with Delacion being Possibly Low 2-C for supposedly being the creator of the M78 Universe.

The scaling will be fixed later after we fix the tiering.
OK.

Good lord, what a way to go down. Which year is the SCW from and is there a specific link or scan?
I honestly have no clue. I also just learned about this right now. Heck I never even knew there was a manga that acts as a sequel to Mega Monster Galaxy until now. Been trying to find that specific super complete works but it’s really hard since Rei’s name in chinese is simply 雷 and almost every single Ultra Series villain has that word in their name. So when you search for Rei you search for them all. For example Tregear is 托雷基亚. Rayblood is 雷布拉多.

So from what we know right now about Ultra Galaxy Fight 2: The Absolute Conspiracy is that it will be 90 minutes long and split into 3 story arcs.
372e33fa828ba61e188498735634970a304e591b.jpg

The first story arc will be about Ribut and the Galaxy Rescue Squad.

This will take place in the past when Ribut was a civilization watcher before he became an elite member of the Galaxy Rescue Squad. The story starts off with Ribut and Max who were on patrol when they sensed an unusual presence.... It was a trap set up by an old enemy (Very likely Alien Sran). Max is now in danger after he tried to protect Ribut. At the same time, 80 and Yulian have been attacked by Leugocyte. This is just the prologue of the absolute conspiracy.
Who is the mysterious golden giant working in the shadows? Can Ribut save Max and defeat the enemies?

The second story arc will take place several tens of thousands of years ago (From what we know it’s at least 40000 years ago by New Generations).

A very long time ago, it was the time several tens of thousands of years ago when the Great Ultra War happened. During the battle between the monster army Alien Empera lead against the Land of Light, Ken (The future Father of Ultra) and Belial earned many war achievements, and was very active. Even though they were both heroes that fought alongside each other, at some point in time Ken was appointed as the leader of the Inter Galactic Defense Force, and earned Marie’s (the future Mother of Ultra) heart. Belial didn’t want to accept the huge difference between them now. He wanted more power, and started going berserk... At that time, a golden giant appeared before him.
“Don’t you want to change your destiny?”

The third story arc will take place in the present after Grimdo’s defeat but before the events of Z.

After defeating Grimdo, the Space Fear-Demon Zett appeared before the Tri-Squad who were training in the universe and started attacking them! He summoned all the Zettons and have pushed the Tri-Squad into a corner! In order to face against the golden giant behind all this problem, Zero and his fellow Ultras have started to make new plans. Later the Inter Galactic Defense Force newbie Z alongside his senior the reliable Mebius decided to try and go find out the truth behind this conspiracy. And thus, the absolute conspiracy has begun...!

Last edited:
And yeah that’s all the news we have about Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 right now.

From what I know there’s a bit of background detail from each of the post from the official Tsuburaya Twitter but I don’t think anybody has translated those other than Ultraman Justice‘s tweet since that tweet was the one that revealed that it was Delacion that sent Justice to stop Absolute Tartarus.

Actually hold on a moment. I think there was also some information about Tregear in another post.

Can’t find the Japanese scans of the stuff with Tregear but I did find chinese translations of it. So a summary of it is that

Some time later, the Land of Light had a new scientist in the form of Tregear. He carried the regret of not be able to get into the Inter Galactic Defense Force (Wow Tregear before gaining Grimdo’s power was even weaker than friggin Base Z and the average Ultraman) and his complex feelings towards his friend Taro, he started researching along with Hikari. But one day on Planet Arb, Hikari got into an accident and started wearing the Armor of Revenge. And thus Tregear’s destiny started to change.

Also just so you guys know the five Ultras that were blasted by Absolute Tartarus in the pv are from left to right.

Seven 21, Neos, 80, Cosmos Future Mode, and Justice Crusher Mode.

This means they probably did manage to defeat Leugocyte and now they are getting wrecked by Absolute Tartarus.

Last edited:
I hope Absolute Tartaros defeat Zero too. The fact about him appearing during New Generation Era made me pissed.

Why don't someone like Ribut or Good Belial defeat main villain these times.

The main problem is they are too weak. If even Base Zero loses than that would mean no other Ultraman in the series other than King, Noa, and the fusions could beat the enemy. Cause right now it’s made very clear that Base Zero is far stronger than even the New Generations Strongest Form.

Last time we saw Ribut he was only at the lvl of Base Ginga and Base Victory. Good Belial is just an elite from 40000 years ago who was weaker than Father of Ultra after he unlocked the Power of Truth (True Power) and matched Alien Empera which means he’s a scrub compared to the Ultras in the current era.

The main problem is they are too weak. If even Base Zero loses than that would mean no other Ultraman in the series other than King, Noa, and the fusions could beat the enemy. Cause right now it’s made very clear that Base Zero is far stronger than even the New Generations Strongest Form.

Last time we saw Ribut he was only at the lvl of Base Ginga and Base Victory. Good Belial is just an elite from 40000 years ago who was weaker than Father of Ultra after he unlocked the Power of Truth (True Power) and matched Alien Empera which means he’s a scrub compared to the Ultras in the current era.
These Zero wank suddenly made Kamen Rider and Super Sentai turn into good franchise.

Hey it’s not just Zero even Ace and Taro are now treated as stronger than the New Generations strongest form. Zero just scales above the Ultra Brothers and is equal to Father of Ultra. If Base Zero loses that just means nobody weaker than him could beat the enemy in a 1v1. But if all the Ultraman that are near Zero in strength such as the current Ultra Brothers jump the enemy that beat Base Zero they would probably win. Since recently it seems like the difference in power between Zero and the Ultra Brothers have gotten way smaller.

Last edited:
Ace and Taro are now treated as stronger than the New Generations strongest form.

Except Tsuburaya always shoved Zero into our face. That why some people began to hate him.

Sure he popular but please don't made him always appeared in New Generation Era.

Even someone like Kamen Rider Decade or Gokaiger always not appearance in every kamen rider / Super Sendai after them.

Well, to be fair, at least everytime Zero appears there's an effort to weave him into the story as opposed to just appearing.

Also damn, poor Tregear. Less than the 1/3 of a full fledged Ultra.

Last edited:
Honestly I feel like you are the only one who has a problem with Zero. Almost everybody loves it when Zero appears on screen again. I just feel indifferent towards Zero appearing.

Also it’s not like he hogs the spotlight every time. The directors even specifically weakened him from Geed to Ultra Galaxy Fight so he can‘t solve all the problems in the New Generation Era Pre-Taiga. Most of the problems in the New Generation are still solved by the respective Ultras in their series. Zero has only appeared every once in a while to help them. In Ginga he appeared because King told him to train Ginga and Victory and give them the Ultra Bracelet so they could fuse into Ginga Victory. In X he only appeared so XIO could copy his Ultimate Aegis. In Orb he appeared so Orb could get stronger via special training. In Geed he appeared because the enemy is Belial and they have pretty much been rivals for years. In Taiga it was once again because Belial appeared and was overpowering Tri-Strium Taiga. In Z he appeared because Z is his student.

Also their interaction in the Ultraman Z radio shows are really hilarious. Zero didn’t accept Z as a student at first so one time when Z tricked him into making a promise to train him, Zero turned into SHINING FRIGGIN ZERO so he could reverse time and make it seem like he never made any promise to Z.

Last edited:
And I should’ve known not to trust what the Ultraman wiki said about Belial Atrocious. The wiki said Belial Atrocious‘ Atros Burst is 10x Primitive Geed’s Wrecking Burst but the actual scans say it’s 数十倍 several tens of times (Several means 3 so its another at least 30x multiplier). So yeah it’s just like with Andro Melos’ Grantector. They only mentioned the 10x but not the several before it. I feel like the Ultra Series just loves to say something is several tens of times stronger. It’s the text at the bottom left corner where Belial performs the Atros Burst.
f6d493f2d7ca7bcb69165470a9096b63f724a858.jpg

So yeah since now we don’t have an exact multiplier other for Belial Atrocious compared to Primitive Geed. Downscaling Primitive Geed to 3-C using this multiplier is no longer possible. So most of the New Generations Base form will still be stuck at 4-B. Only Ginga, Victory, and Ribut would be 3-B for being comparable to Etelgar.

Also the databook confirmed that Belial Atrocious actually absorbed all of King’s energy from side space. So Belial Atrocious in the last two episodes of Geed was pretty much a weakened Belial + majority of King‘s power.

Last edited:
That actually turned out to just be a rumor. What the actual description for Nexus’ profile said during the Ginga S movie is that Nexus is the devolved form of Ultraman Noa and that he supposedly devolved during because of his fight against Etelgar. But the Super Complete Works straight up said that the one Etelgar defeated was Nexus not Noa.
c0da60ec54e736d1c9f64b648c504fc2d76269ce.jpg

Last edited:
That actually turned out to just be a rumor. What the actual description for Nexus’ profile said during the Ginga S movie is that Nexus is the devolved form of Ultraman Noa and that he supposedly devolved during because of his fight against Etelgar. But the Super Complete Works confirmed that the one Etelgar defeated was Nexus not Noa.
I see. No wonder me and Mr.cutlery really doubt about Etelgar defeat Noa.

There also information about Zagi fight against Ultraman King and both of them is equal. Is that really true or not ?

Why Noa devolved itself into Nexus or the Next in Ginga and X series ?

Hahaha no. It’s completely fake. It was just a random non canon magazine story that said Noa, King, and Father of Ultra working together lost to Zagi, Empera, and Rayblood.

Like seriously I am really friggin glad I joined the chinese Ultraman fandom this year. Learned so much about the series and what is real and what is fake as they actually buy and translate stuff unlike the English fandom as the Ultra Series is a huge and popular thing in China.

Also from what I remember the Ultras in Ginga S movie are all from their respective universes after their series ended. Etelgar captured them by traveling through the multiverse. The one in X I’m not sure but considering how Nexus and pretty much every Ultraman in the series have multiverse travel now I guess that’s probably just Nexus who decided to travel to another universe when he found the Space Beast in X’s universe.

Last edited:
Magata no Orochi > Orb Origin >= Magatanothor > Zeppandon > Thunder Breastar Orb > Maga Orochi > Hurricane Slash Orb > Hyper Zetton Deathscythe > Hyper Zetton > Ginga Strium
Isn't Maga Orochi stated to be strongest Maga Beast ?

There some stuff about All of Maga Beast sealed by Tiga , Taro , Jack , Zoffy , Zero and OG Ultraman.

OG Ultraman sealed Zetton.
Tiga sealed Magatanathor.
Zoofy sealed Maga Orochi.
Taro sealed Maga Gran King.
Mebius sealed Maga Basser.
Zero sealed Maga Pandon.

How we scale these Ultraman to Orb ?

I just realize three of Maga Beast is last of final antagonize of Tiga , OG Ultraman , Seven.

Maga Orochi doesn’t have the feats of being the strongest. It’s his evolved form Magata no Orochi that has feats of being the strongest. The Orb novel has said that the Magatanothor fought evenly with Orb Origin and their battle completely leveled a civilization before ending. It also said that Maga Zetton fought a weakened Orb Origin who had just finished a battle recently. Maga Orochi on the other hand was stomped by Thunder Breastar which is shown to be weaker than Zeppandon who was stomped by Orb Origin.

All of them are 4-B. Orb is the only New Generation Ultraman that didn’t have any 3-B feats in any of his series prior to his return Post-Omega Armageddon. So all the monsters and aliens he fought are just varying degrees of 4-B.

Maga Orochi doesn’t have the feats of being the strongest. It’s his evolved form Magata no Orochi that has feats of being the strongest. The Orb novel has said that the Magatanothor fought evenly with Orb Origin and their battle completely leveled a civilization before ending. It also said that Maga Zetton fought a weakened Orb Origin who had just finished a battle recently. Maga Orochi on the other hand was stomped by Thunder Breastar which is shown to be weaker than Zeppandon who was stomped by Orb Origin.

All of them are 4-B. Orb is the only New Generation Ultraman that didn’t have any 3-B feats in any of his series prior to his return Post-Omega Armageddon. So all the monsters and aliens he fought are just varying degrees of 4-B.
I see.

So anyways just a heads up I have pretty much finished making the CRT for the Ultra Series tiering with all the scans and I’ll be posting it soon. But before that who do I contact to evaluate the feats and statements? Cause many of the scans are just straight up japanese so we’re probably gonna need a translator to confirm it for the staffs even if we already know they are correct.

Last edited:
Back