• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Alright thanks. Now it’s time for the waiting game again. And since this time it’s a revision about abilities and not multipliers we have a longer list of staff that we can contact regarding this if nobody comes.

That's also true.

Also, Diavolo is teased.

And the rest of the Absolutians are, too.

Well take this one with a grain of salt. Names for the other two are:

*Absolute Gabriel
*Absolute Odin

Edit: I forgor, but also, title for UGF 3. The Destined Clash.

Edit 2: Also take with a grain of salt, but Regulos' design details are also being theorized. Gold with hints of magenta, has a chain-like weapon, and green protectors. Yeah, that's why.

All in all, credits go to the main wiki discord.

Last edited:
Huh Absolute Gabriel and Absolute Odin. So are the Absolutions gonna be named after one of every religion/mythology or something? Also Destined Clash. So it seems like the Absolutians might have some connections to the Ultras if the title literally means they are destined to clash. So maybe that one theory about the Aboslutians being Ultras from a parallel timeline/dimension/universe might become true.

So it's not really based on Greek Pantheon but in general, that's really good. Also i found Diavolo chin looks funny lel

Btw for the resistance in Ultras Physiology, is that really it?

Yep seems like it’s not just gonna be the Greek Pantheon but rather every mythology/religion.

Those are the only ones we remember that many Ultras have shown? We’re there any other resistances multiple ultras have shown?

Inb4 Absolute Gilgamesh 😂

Hmmm, can't say much on that sadly, despite watched a lot of Ultras my memories are too fuzzy to remember tjings lel

Damn you’re right that might be possible. Though it’s more likely that any future Absolutians will be named after a god or some kind of really important figure from a religion or mythology.

Yep that’s me alright.

Damn you’re right that might be possible. Though it’s more likely that any future Absolutians will be named after a god or some kind of really important figure from a religion or mythology.

Yep that’s me alright.
If the theory about Absolutians being the parallel timeline/universe/dimension of Ultras then we can said that they are pretty much deified Ultras

I know that feeling, bro

Also people are also speculating what the other Absolutians’ roles will be. From the Chinese fandom one person believes that

Tartarus is the vanguard since that’s what a past interview said his role was.

Gabriel is the scientist and the Absolutian equivalent of Hikari who has a bunch of crazy technology.

Odin is the general of the army due to Odin being the head of a pantheon in Nordic Mythology.

Diavolo is the king since he seems to be the boss of everyone else.

Also more news on the event

Last edited:
Crap, the deified Ultras theory sounds too plausible. And if that really was the case, we'd likely see a while lot more stuff from them. Though that'd also mean Tartarus is the time guy of the group.

Any guesses on what the other Absolutians' abilities might be assuming they essentially have mixed powers of the respective mythology/religion they are based off of?

Were there any specific abilities that different archangels from the bible have? Cause Tartarus has time powers which doesn't fit his name of the Greek Underworld so I assume their powers are a mix of different characters from their respective religion/mythology that they are based after.

Huh well I guess death manipulation is a possible guess for Gabriel.

My guess is Gabriel will probably have some kind of support abilities like maybe some kind of life manipulation stuff.

Diavolo I guess some kind of hellfire manipulation?

I'd say the whole Light and Darkness schtick the series has going on is already pretty conceptual, but I digress.

Somebody on the fan wiki discord hoped that Gabriel would have some kind of horn weapon, which is more Israfel's stuff, but it kinda makes sense in a way. Basically Life Manipulation, but also Death, Fate and maybe some other stuff.

For Diavolo, his red scheme seems to indicate physical superiority so we could likely get legit AP feats from him. As for powers, I'm just as stumped. Going whole ass King Crimson would be fire, but KR also already did that so it'd be weird somewhat. Though if we do assume still the Absolutians all have time powers of some sort, time erasure does seem to fit well given how easy it makes for beatdowns, short of time stop. Or maybe he literally punches with or through time.

Edit: Huh, guess Unholy Manipulation can also go to Grimdo when we finally do get to him.

I mean like actual conceptual manipulation. Like erasing and changing concepts.

Okay those are some good guesses for Gabriel.

I guess we’ll see if the other Absolutians also have time powers. Though I would personally like them to all have different abilities.

Yeah. Though if I'm being honest, Ultra getting actual conceptual stuff would be pretty welcome. If only because I don't want them getting their ass kicked on potential vs matches.

If they do make Diabolo more h2h oriented, I'd like to see some serious hax that allows him to close the gap even against ranged. Imagine how scary it is if a brutish dude always keeps up. So yeah, same here.

On another note, I think Tartarus should get minor Causality Manipulation since episodes 4 and 5 seem to imply that those past fallen Ultras would go the same route no matter what, meaning that it had to be some kind of concrete points in time, and Tartarus' intervention also was stated to cause that very timeline to branch off.

Speaking of timelines, I find it super odd that Aeroviper (Gaia) could likely have a Low 2-C rating via his time powers.

I mean its not like they always get their ass kicked. Most of the stronger and more haxxed monsters and Ultras in the series win pretty handily in vs battles against most opponents except the even more haxxed ones. And even the non haxxed ones can have some fair fights in the series. And this reminds me now that IF is 4-A he could probably take the 5th place spot from Kirby on the strongest non smurf list. Also I should probably remake Goku vs Zero with their weaker version.

So some kind of multiversal homing ability where he will always hit you once he tracks you?

We could bring that in Part 3 where we do ability additions for everybody at once.

Wait why would Aeroviper be Low 2-C? Didn't it only bring Gamu into the future?

I know, I'm mostly referring to their opponents within their more notable tiers. The Low 2-Cs in particular could be sandwiched by a lot of characters. Huh, do you think IF can actually make it? And yeah, I think the match can be reworked so long as Goku's later transformations are restricted.

Something like that. I just really want morr haxxes, even though recent changes amd revelations show that we kinda already have plenty already.

I know, just throwing that in. In which case, once Part 2 is done, I should list all the relevant changes.

Not entirely sure, but apparently one of the pictures in those Tieba forums said this about Aeroviper.

"A monster that transcends time, with its cloud-looking nest, turns it into an alternate timeline"

Very, very rough translation, but there was no doubt a mention of Aeroviper's nest becoming or containing that alternate future we saw in the episode.

I mean I don't think Kirby has anything that can get past High Regeneration. And even if Kirby has higher AP, IF's Reactive Evolution would instantly allow him to surpass Kirby if he gets hit once. Also we could probably take another spot on 4-A if we make Madeus' profile. After all Madeus did have plot manipulation which I don't believe most of the other 4-A contenders have resistance to.

We could actually just use New Generation Era (After Crisis) Ultraman Zero vs First Ultra Instinct Sign Goku. First UIS Goku is above baseline and the Ultimate Zero of that era is baseline with Shining Zero being far above baseline.

So basically non combat applicable alternate timeline creation.

Huh, Kirby doesn't have anything that explicitly bypasses regen. Odd. Also, I forgot how Madeus' plot manip worked, was it like he was already set to win everytime he appears? Something like Bundar in a way?

That's pretty reasonable. Looks like that'll be next after this whole thing blows over.

Yep, just that. Still somewhat bizarre as outside of the manga, which I assume are from mid 2000s to early 2010s, there wasn't much genuine universal scale feats.

I'll be honest I actually don't remember much about Madeus other than the fact that it was in a really weird meta episode that had something to do with it manipulating the scriptwriter and doing some weird stuff relating to dreams and what not.

New episode is out and okay so it was Ignis who screwed with Darrgon and made him do all that weird stuff. But honestly I still have why they decided making Darrgon fall in love with Yuna is a good idea. Like it just seems so out of place for that to happen not to mention it pretty much came out of nowhere quite suddenly. Also hey Darrgon can also block a single lightning from Zaragas' aoe attack and can also lift and toss Zaragas with a single finger while being human sized. But yeah honestly I didn't really like this episode. It felt weird to have the best episode of Trigger just last week followed by this episode all of a sudden. Though at least we have growth for Darrgon now.

Also in the newest GRF episode Ribut says even after his training he still isn't at the lvl of Great or Powered or the other senior Ultras. So I guess they were holding back during the training and even after his training he only somewhat reached their lvl.

Anyways time to wait for the event now.

I'm currently watching the Ultraman Connection Live and holy shit what?!?! Did we just have 2-C feat happen on screen?!?!?! Did Absolute Diavolo just blow up two universe at once?!?!

Also what the heck is 2-D doing mixing with 3-D all of a sudden?

Edit: Also more news for Ultraman Trigger.

Episode 11 Encounter
Carmeara used her curse to corrode Trigger with Darkness and somehow a space-time rift appeared and sent Trigger back to the past 30 million years ago.

Episode 12 Giant of Justice
The sudden appearance of the Galactron army in the Trigger world started facing GUTS-Select. At this moment, transcending the dimension barriers the ultraman who bears the name of justice appears.

So I think Justice is appearing in Ultraman Trigger. Though I guess it could be referring to Ribut.

Last edited:
Evem today nobody can fully make out the Madeus episode.

I found the episode to be pretty entertaining. Though to be completely fair, it still didn't have too much going on. Darrgon and Trigger are the best parts. Maybe Ignis, but the entire episode didn't quite feel like it's served to that development on Darrgon's side enough.

So Ribut was only truly good during the times reaching NGH, where he's skilled enough to somewhat fight Tregear?

What do you mean 2-C, bro. What do you mean.

Wait, Justice?

What do you mean 2-C, bro. What do you mean.

Wait, Justice?
At the very beginning of the Ultraman Connection Live we had a shot of the multiverse and then saw what appears to be a universe or two getting instantly consumed by a golden light and then blowing up. Right after that we got a 2D animation talking about energy from a different dimensions in English. And at the end of the animated prologue Diavolo appeared and we transitioned from 2D to 3D. You should probably watch it right now. Since it's live and I don't know if they will post the whole thing later. They also talk in both English and Japanese so you don't need to worry about not understanding Japanese.

Yep new spoilers.

Last edited:
Holy crap. I've been watching it by the way, but I wasn't able to go back during it just for a quick check.

Damn. Now we really have reason Delacion could as well be 2-C.

I know right?! I honestly did not expect them to all of a sudden show a 2-C feat at the very beginning of the live. But the question is whether or not this is canon as its just a animated preview with Diavolo introducing himself.

Also UGF3 preview!!

Leo appeared! King appeared! Zearth appeared! Nice appeared! Grigio Darkness appeared! Regulos appeared! Everybody appeared!

Also its called Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroad and the series will happen in 2022 not this year.

Also full view of Ultraman Regulos and Absolute Diavolo

Last edited:
Oh man, I hope it's true.

I was laughing the whole time. For once, I actually don't know how to react. I thought TAC was balls to the wall, but this... This!

Oh we are getting information on what Destined Crossroad means. So basically multiple Ultras fates will cross as they face the new enemy together which is why its called Destined Crossroad.

Also UGF4 confirmed. Diavolo is also officially confirmed to appear in Ultraman Trigger alongside Tartarus.

I have a feeling it will get really dark once we get to Geed.

UGF 4!? They really are going all out. And yeah, confirmation of a rumor. This is mad.

Eyy Tartarus and Diavolo! Wait are we getting a live stage show?! Ginga Strium vs Ultra-Dark Killer! Tartarus vs Ultimate Shining Zero! So it seems like they really are treated as new rivals now. Tri-Strium Taiga vs Zett. Ribut vs Diavolo?

Once the UGF3 trailer is officially released I'm gonna go count the number of suits that have appeared so far.

Also more trailer at the end. Some escape pod launched and a new Ultra sign appeared.

Last edited:
There's too much going on, it's hard to keep up but at the same time it's very clear.

I'm honestly looking forward to seeing this new rivalry. Or maybe Zero has completely devoted himself to hunting them down by this point. Ribut had a strange treatment being able to do that. Wonder if they're gonna keep training him. I mean, from the looks of the trailer, Sora had a special scene so something happens to her, or Ribut.

Is it actually meant as teaser for new Ultra though?

Ah. But it still looked nice. Hope we see a clearer version of it in the series proper.

Also false alarm, Sign just said "Don't give up hope".

Back