• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Btw I think I’m done with Gomora and Zetton’s profiles. What do you guys think? The Gomora and Zetton owned by others will have a separate profile. These are only for the wild ones. Also sucks how the top tier Pokemon legendaries are 3-C/High 3-A now. I was originally hoping for a Rei vs a Pokemon trainer with 4-B Legendaries.

I’m only making sandboxes for the monsters that already have profiles right now. I think I’m gonna go on and make profiles for final bosses like Gatanothor, Destrudos, Leugocyte and etc. after this since they barely have any keys. After that I’ll just make whatever you guys request.

Well I don't see any problems so far. And yeah, a Reionics/Trainer battle could have been interesting.

Alright, finalmons sandbox sounds good.

So a bunch of new Trigger rumor came out.

Seems like Z is returning in Trigger.

Edit: Also Ultraman Trigger starts airing on July 10th, 2021
56b90cf431adcbef60588a48bbaf2edda3cc9f2f.jpg

Last edited:
It really shouldn't be surprising, and it'd make a cool continuation of his adventure given that he was never planned to have a movie. But if we were to take cues from the Chronicle series and assume Tiga would also appear, how would he do that?

Okay I decided to go and make a sandbox of Tartarus profile first since its rather short and simple. How does it look?
Also just remember you guys can also update the sandboxes so if there's anything you guys want to add feel free to do so. I'm actually kinda hoping for somebody to add on to his intelligence since it looks rather empty. Also I think I'll start working backwards and make Grimdo next. Although I guess I should probably make a profile for the Super-Dimensional Annihilation Bomb as that bomb is where the Low 2-C comes from.

Btw looking at Zetton's profile in my sandbox now should we even split Zetton into Showa, Heisei, and Reiwa? Its profile actually looks rather empty now that I have made them. Probably because they don't have much keys compared to the Ultras. So I was thinking should I just merge the three profiles into one and only keep Hyper Zetton as a separate profile?

@Peter1129

If you think you should merge the Era variants then go ahead, and I'm pretty sure if there isn't too much differences then separate profiles aren't needed anyway. Also yeah, the STA Bomb definitely needs a profile. I'm just about to look at the sandbox though.

@Veloxt1r0kore

I mean, Taguchi as one of the side directors shouldn't be unlikely.

@Veloxt1r0kore Pretty sure Taguchi already said he will be returning for Trigger a while back. So there should be a few episodes where he is the main director.

@Mr.Cutlery Yeah I think I'll just have one Zetton profile and one Hyper Zetton profile rather than three Zetton profile and one Hyper Zetton profile.

Okay, sounds good.

Right, I've looked at the sandbox, and I think it should probably be specified that a good portion of his abilities are subsets of his space-time manipulation. Or maybe specify that he hasn't used a direct form of space-time manipulation so far. And technically, he should have BFR as well, right? Memory manipulation should also be Alternate Future Display instead, plus Precognition since it's implied he hasn't actually confronted the Reionics Belial until episode 4.

That or I'll probably do it myself once I have time, same with his intelligence section.

BFR is already on his sandbox, it's the last ability listed under powers and abilities. Yeah I'm thinking of adding explanations for them now. And wait Alternate Future Display is a thing? Huh it is alright I'll switch it with that instead. Honestly I'm not sure if he does have Precognition. Cause to me it sounded like he has heard rumors of Belial and has been doing his research on him rather than him having precognition. For this part I think its better if we wait and get clarification from the SCW if it does talk about this.

And yeah it would be a great help if you could write up his intelligence section. I suck at writing descriptions for things like that.

Last edited:
Alright, Precognition can wait until the SCW. And trust me, I was just as surprised finding out AFD existed.

Well, it's decided then, I'll get to it once I can.

Should we also put Quantum Manipulation for King? This is because of the line from the Taiga novel saying "in other worlds with different quantum structures as ours". And typically, most new info seem to feed and expand on previous ones.

Should I also list what new stuff to be added for when I can finally start the upgrade?

I’m honestly not sure if merging with a universe with different quantum structures count as quantum manipulation. But I guess you could add it and see what everybody else thinks.

But yeah just make a outline listing the abilities that will be added onto the profile and post it here first. I’ll see if there are any abilities missing that we can add

Crap, I forgot to add why I thought it should quantify. But anyway, I assumed that since each universe has differing quantum structures then it would mean to destroy one in its entirety should destroy matter on that level as well. Yeah, I'll try proposing it when I finally get to it.

Okay, so some of the proposals would be:
*Resistance to:
-Space-time manipulation for Zero (due to surviving the 4th dimension wormhole Bullton trapped him in. Note that both that wormhole and STORAGE were said to be 4-dimensional space so that means even they acknowledge that there are similar properties. Additionally, swam through the sands of time, which were also stated at one point to have turned into boulders that strikes him)
-Possibly physics and gravity manipulation (Same reason he survives space-time distortions, Bullton's 4D space)
-Possible resistance to a form of EE (doesn't seem to be under any threat of being erased from the Planet Chain universe like the ZAP Spacy crew even though he was with them just as long)
*Regeneration (Low-Mid; Regenerated from having his heart and lung pierced by Belial; though we've only seen this on Beyond, think it should still apply?)

*Cellular destruction for Belial
*Resistance to:
-Spacetime manipulation (Survived the epicenter of the STA Bomb despite being heavily weakened)
-Possibly Quantum Manipulation (Same as before)

*Sealing for King (I'm surprised this wasn't already on his profile; well that's on me anyway)

I might have missed or forgotten some since I kinda just kept this in my head for the most part.

Yeah they seem fine to me. Although I’m pretty sure the databooks have quite a lot more stuff on King. Like I think I saw a statement somewhere that said King can manipulate natural phenomenons like lightning, blizzard, tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes and etc. And I think another one said he can see and sense everything in the universe.

Which databook is that? Also, do other databooks that isn't the SCW have info that isn't already told? In any case, those two should be Weather Manipulation and Clairvoyance, which are already on his profile.

Yeah, I think those info were also translated over at the wiki as well. Still, I guess it wouldn't hurt to go through it again, just in case.

So anyway it seems like some parts of the STORAGE prequel novel came out.

So Hebikura Shota is not Juggler. They were a completely different person but Juggler decided to take over his identity after he died in the second experiment to make a STORAGE robot.

Sevenger was the seventh robot to be made and the only successful one. Sevenger was also named by Juggler.

Haruki, Yoko, and Yuka all decided to join STORAGE after watching Juggler pilot Sevenger to defeat a snail monster that I don’t remember the name of on tv.

Damn, so a Mirai situation. Nice little nod with Sevenger being the 7th, as well as make for neat world building. I mean, it was weird how Sevenger is apparently considered the first robo, even though they had like 15 years of history. I think the snail is Namegon, also referenced in episode 23 if I recalk correctly.

How much of the novel do you reckon that was? Because Giestron could probably use some time, like how did they deal with it.

Yeah it’s a nice nod. From what I read after Juggler defeated the monster they decided to rename the robots to Anti-Monster Specialized Airborne Mechanical Armor and thus restarted the numbering from 1. And yeah I think it was Namegon.

Well I couldn’t find the full translation due to all the post only posting the later shocking parts (It was shocking since everybody believed Hebikura was Juggler until the reveal that Hebikura met Juggler right before his death) but I did see parts 9, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21. Not sure if those are the actual parts or just the numbering the translator used.

Edit: Oh right also the Darkness Heels manga adaptation was also released yesterday. It's an adaptation of the Darkness Heels stage show.

Last edited:
Well, it could go either way with the numbers. Though I don't see why they didn't list by chronological order.

And I'm definitely looking forward to getting my hands on the DH manga. Seems too interesting to pass up.

Alright summary of the novel. Edit: Actually I’ll just translate the whole thing since it’s rather short. I'll just do the first three years in the novel for this post.

Ultraman Z Prequel Novel: Founding of STORAGE

Year 2020:

As SC (Special Airborne Armor) #1, 2, and 3 are used in battle. The secret creation of SC #4 Ultroid Zero along with a new weapon (D4) using the remains of the Super Monster Baraba is also underway.

Even though the creation of new weapons is a good thing Director Kuriyama still can’t help but feel uneasy about it. And so he thinks back about the story between him and the creation Sevenger.

Year 2005:

The threat of monsters has a started to spread around the world. At this time Kuriyama is just a section chief of GAFJ (Global Allied Forces Japan) rather than the director. That day he was heading to Nevada to participate in the UN joint practice.

Compared to the Army and Navy, what the humans need against the sudden appearance of monsters is the Air Force. But if they were to engage the monsters within the city the armed forces would cause more damage than the monsters. And the countries are all aware of this.

Thus, Kuriyama had a dream where they could fight monsters using giant robots instead. But Kuriyama knew that you can’t just go on with a plan this big without a high enough position. So he decided that once he gets a higher position he shall announce his ideas to the public.

Year 2009:

4 years later Kuriyama became the Deputy Chief of GAFJ, a rank that is the highest outside of Director. But he didn’t immediately announce his ideas as there aren’t enough resources. So for now he decided to just gain connections to the old retired veterans of GAFJ as they still possess lots of influence even retired.

At one point while he was visiting the veterans, the head of the Uniform Group of GAFJ (Who didn’t really support his ideas of building robots) told Kuriyama to work for him as the director of his Guard Company once he is discharged. But at this time Kuriyama thought it’s still too early for him to be discharged and thus rejected the offer. This however was something he really regretted ten years down the line. He regret that he just missed out on such an amazing opportunity.

Soon after, Kuriyama also didn’t get much good news from the other veterans. Just when he was about to despair, the current director of GAFJ at the time Kimisaki who was really nice and supportive senior to Kuiryama showed up and supported his plans which lead him closer to his dream.

Director Kimisaki was a veteran full of experiences and was originally thought to be able to become the Commander in Chief of the GAF. However, he passed away due to cancer before he could appear for the launch of the Special Airborne Armor.

At the recommendation of Director Kimisaki, Kuriyama arrived in the GAFJ‘s Joint Advanced Equipment Research Center (JAERC). Kuriyama who thought the Japan branch was also focusing on weapons such as bombs like the other countries was shocked to find out that they were instead focusing on robots. And the man piloting the two legged robot was none other than Inaba Kojiro (Mr. Bako).

Mr. Bako joined the GAF and became a cadet at around age 20. What Mr. Bako did before joining is still a mystery. All we know is that he had flight qualification.

Mr. Bako didn’t care for the arrival of his superior and decided to just do whatever he was currently doing and ignored Kuriyama. That is until Kuriyama told him “I am going to form a robot development department, I want you to be the chief.” Bako of course accepted the offer with a smile.

On the second day, the commanding officer of the Japan branch approved the creation of said department. But at the beginning of the plan they already hit an obstacle. Outlay and Budget. Since they didn’t have the budget they can’t even buy the parts to make the robot. So all Kuriyama can do right now is tearfully complain to Director Kimisaki about this.

Director Kimisaki explains that “Even getting this department approved is nothing short of a miracle, if you were to have the same budget as missiles then you are a bit willful. It's not possible to put this much budget into robots in the present when there aren't any fruitions. Like what happens if the project fails? Plus increasing the budget for robots means to decrease the budgets for missiles."

Kuriyama told this to Mr. Bako and the others and they also felt like it wasn't fair but they just had to accept the current circumstances and use the budgets that they have right now.

Yet, even after a year there hasn't been any progress. That is until that day when a meteorite fell down in Yamanashi Prefecture at the foot of Mount Fuji. The GAF discovered that it was a mechanized monster. Soon after they decided to codename it Grigio Raiden. This is what drove the development of the robot project to gain fruition.

Last edited:
Next part

January, Year 2010

Although it is not known whether the monster has stopped functioning or has died, the immobile artificial monster was secretly sent to the JAERC, where Mr. Bako and others conducted an investigation. This was how they discovered the huge energy and technology needed to manipulate the huge biped walking robot. Deputy Chief Kuriyama was very excited about this.

But Mr. Bako was not happy about discovering unknown energy and technology, and expressed his ideas of rejection. However, Kuriyama decided to talk to him, "Although it would be bad if this were to be abused, but we started to develop robots because we need them to fight against the disaster that monsters bring. Now the technology to turn the dreams into reality is right in front of us..." After this enlightening speech Mr. Bako finally agreed to trying it. "I will bear all the responsibilities, let's get started, Mr. Bako!"

A few days later, the deputy chief Kuriyama submitted a top-secret plan to the director—the Anti-Monster Specialized Airborne Mechanical Armor project, and established a Specialized Airborne Mechanical Armor development experiment group. Deputy Chief Kuriyama is the regiment commander, and Mr. Bako is the squad leader. The general staff is selected by Kuriyama while the experimental developers are selected by Mr. Bako.

The next step is the recruitment of pilots. The recruits are not traditional drivers of cars, boats, and airplanes, but drivers of giant two-legged robots. This is an unheard of profession. However, unexpectedly, many people submitted their resumes, which made Mr. Bako and Kuriyama very happy. Nonetheless, because of how important the role of pilots of the robots are, they must be interviewed very strictly.

"Ow, ow." Looking at all the personal resumes on the table, gave Kuriyama a lot of stress so his stomach is hurting.

As the sun shines on the table, among all the resumes there was one that caught everybody's eyes — Hebikura Shota!

It is now 2010

The base of the Specialized Airborne Mechanical Armor development experimental group established by Mr. Bako and Deputy Chief Kuriyama is located in the mountains of Gifu Prefecture.

If you are in another country, you can build a base in the desert, which is spacious and unobtrusive. But in Japan, this can't be the case. Only in the mountains can you avoid others' eyes.

Fortunately, there is no need for a take-off and landing runway in the design of a Special Airborne Armor, because when it comes to robots, it has to take off and land vertically. Therefore, the limitation of the space did not affect the development of the Special Airborne Armor too much.

At the same time, the selection of pilots for the first test of the special aircraft has entered the final stage. In a physical test selection, quite a few volunteers were eliminated. This was the most demanding selection of the GAF. The eliminated volunteers were sent back to the original team without mercy.

These are all fighters with rich actual combat experience, who came to participate in the selection because of their inner yearning, but they all refused to be sent back to the original team. The officers of their original team were very angry about this and lodged a protest with Kuriyama which he promptly ignored.

Faced with the first harsh ability inspection in the recruitment of SC pilots, there are not many warriors left. The second session was an interview between Kuriyama and Bako in person, where they conducted various soul crushing interrogations on the remaining people.

"Only physical advantage? That's it? Wouldn't it be good for you to just stay on the original team?" "You haven't been able to eliminate the monster even once within the battle. What are you doing?"

Even the warriors who passed the first selection, there are many psychologically vulnerable personnel who cried and returned to the original team during this interrogation.

The next person who comes in for the interview is a female driver from Osaka — Yasuko

"You are impeccable and have excellent results on the assessment. But you are from Osaka and I hate Osaka people, so you are eliminated. If you still want to come, then come with the next batch of recruits next time to be reassess. But I believe the results will still be the same."

Faced with examiner's arrogant remarks, the female driver was not angry, and calmly said: "Okay, I will continue to challenge you next year", and then she was prepared to leave.

"Wait!" At this moment, both Kuriyama and Bako stopped her. It turned out that these were the psychological stress tests set up by the two. In this way, the first person who successfully passed the test was born, a female driver from Osaka.

However, after her, no new pilots have been able to pass the test for a long time. Kuriyama and Bako ushered in the last interviewee, whose name is Hebikura Shota!

Kuriyama and Bako invited in the last interviewer. Although they were very tired at this time, they focused their strength on their faces and made stern expressions.

After the man who entered beautifully took off his hat, he completed the 10-degree salute with a "pop". Before the interviewer could say "please sit down", the man had to their surprise already sat down by himself.

Kuriyama looked at his face, it was a face that couldn't make a deep impression, and he thought "Well, it's also very important to be inconspicuous on the battlefield." So Kuriyama cheered up and continued to say with a stern face, "I haven't let you sit yet."

If it were someone else, they might've gotten up quickly in a panic. But this humble-looking man didn't like that. His original serious expression disappeared, he smiled and said without hesitation, "Ah, I'm sorry", but he straightened his posture and didn't stand up.

Kuriyama began to use various stress assessments on him, but they were all resolved by him. Deputy Chief Kuriyama finally turned his attention to his resume. The photo of the resume was as unobtrusive as himself, and the information on the resume read:

"Shokura Shota Third-Class Special Lieutenant

He came from the Mech Division of the Land Force and served as the chariot driver"

Deputy Chief Kuriyama looked at Hebikura Shota's resume and thought, "As I thought, neither the person nor the photo can leave a deep impression, and he is still a newcomer who has only joined recently. But his operation have been impeccable, and he has extraordinary courage. His friendly smile is neither stupid nor arrogant, as if he had seen through the hearts of both of us."

Mr. Bako next to him couldn't stand it, and he nudged Kuriyama with his arm, so Kuriyama asked the final question - "What do you think about manning robotic weapons?"

Hebikura replied: "It's the best"

Just like that, he was hired. Only two people passed the first test pilot selection of the Special Airborne Armor — Hebikura and Yasuko.

So the two began simulation training for special aircraft. Although they have only piloted fighter jets and tanks before, both of them successfully completed the conversion training course to Special Airborne Armor. Now, the real development experiment of the Special Airborne Armor has officially begun, but what awaits them is an even more difficult journey...

The special space aircraft development experiment has officially started, and even in the face of continuous failures they are not discouraged at all. Investigation and study of failures are also part of their important work.

But there is one worrying thing, the global monster disaster will not wait for them. When they were developing the Special Airborne Armor, the monsters were still wrecking havoc. Their partners of the actual combat troops were fighting with the monsters every day, and many of them who participated in the battle never returned after they set off. The ones that passed away, includes many previous ones comrades who failed the selection and returned to the original team.

When the combatants died on the battlefield, we were hiding in the Gifu Mountains all day...We can't go on like this, we must put the Special Airborne Armor into practical use as soon as possible! Even for this highly motivated development force, there's still a huge problem with what they could actually do.

On this day, there was a heated discussion about the actual deployment of the Special Airborne Armor on how to quickly put it into the monster-ravaged area.

"Although it is an airborne, the specific plan has not yet been established, which is really bad."

"We can only use 3 or 4 helicopters to hoist the robot over."

"I don't think it's right, it's better to ship by land and sea"

"By the time you arrive, the city will become a ruin!"

"Let the Special Airborne Armor stand by in various cities"

"We don't have such a budget. Don't forget that the special aircraft has the word "empty"."

"Should the Special Airborne Armor be transported by a transport plane and then airborne?"

"We don't yet have a transport aircraft that can transport a Special Airborne Armor"

"Then we will develop a new transport aircraft? But the budget..."

"We can only let the Special Airborne Armor fly over by itself!"

Seems like that is the only way!

Just like that everyone began to study how to let the Special Airborne Armor fly by itself. In combat, the special aircraft consumes a lot of energy, and at the same time, it is not expected to be able to transmit electricity on the spot. Therefore, everyone has always agreed that the built-in battery should not be used outside of combat time, otherwise it will have no energy left to fight with.

"Use the additional mounted rocket booster" Hebikura's words once again awakened everyone.

Although everyone had different opinions on whether to use rocket propulsion or jet propulsion, the rocket was chosen under consideration.

What follows is the discussion of solid fuel type or liquid fuel type,

Solid fuel is simple to use and can obtain great thrust, but once it is ignited, it cannot be stopped before the fuel is burned. The liquid fuel can be re-ignited even if it stops once halfway, but it is complicated and the thrust is not as great as solid fuel.

The final result of the discussion is that because the booster is no longer needed after reaching the combat area, even if it is separated and discarded, it will not affect the budget, so it was decided to use solid fuel rockets.

In this way, the pilot-made special space aircraft is equipped with a solid fuel rocket, and the test flight is about to begin. Yasuko is in charge of driving, and Hebikura is in charge of driving the jet training aircraft, and accompanying the pilot-built Special Airborne Armor for testing.

However, with the arrival of a record-breaking cold current, the experiment was put on hold, and due to the cold current, both the SC and the propellers froze. After the weather recovers, everyone intends to remove the thrusters for testing, because there has been a spaceship that caused a major accident due to negligence.

However, the US headquarters of the GAF issued an order to conduct a test immediately after the weather recovered through the Japanese branch.

Although the special aircraft project was a proposal by Deputy Chief Kuriyama himself, it was not the Japanese government or the Japanese branch of the Defense Force that was responsible for the funding, but the US headquarters. Although everyone, including the head of the Japanese branch, Kimisaki, disagreed, they could only implement it because of the funding. The female driver Yasuko also agreed to the take off of the Special Airborne Armor because she believed in the efforts of her partners and believed that compared with previous major accidents, today's technology has improved.

The test flight started, and Hebikura has already flew the training aircraft in the air, watching the lone Special Airborne Armor standing in the mountains.

The countdown to takeoff started, "10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2...1" "Ignite!"

If the liquid fuel is used, its possible to stop it in time if you find an abnormality after takeoff. But right now it uses solid fuel, and once it has taken off... it can't be stopped...

Everything was normal at the beginning. However when the Special Airborne Armor reached a cruising altitude of 30,000 feet (about 10,000 meters) and was about to enter flight level the accident occurred.

"Alert alert, abnormal temperature at back sensor", immediately after Yasuko's wireless communication, the atmosphere fell into dead silence.

Hebikura who was accompanying her, witnessed everything silently as the Special Airborne Armor had exploded into countless fragments and scattered onto the land.

Yasuko, his friend and colleague, had remained calm until the end. There was no panic, no sorrow, and no exhortations such as "I leave the rest to you". "The temperature of the back sensor increased abnormally" is the last word left by the hero to the world. She stayed on her post all the way until the end.

The reason for the accident was the propeller proposed by Hebikura.

Regrets, sorrows, regrets, anger, and all kinds of feelings wandered in an instant. The regretful Bako and Kuriyama also intended to submit their resignations. However, under the leadership of Hebikura, the members of the special group tried their best to stop them, "Yasuko wouldn't want us to give up like this!"

Yasuko's funeral was solemnly going on in the base, and the ground was filled with flowers sent by the team...

Final part

August, Year 2013

Accompanied by the roar, the trial aircraft No. 2 x-2 used rocket boosters to complete the launch. And the test driver who took the ride was Hebikura.

This time, the rocket booster used that major accident as a lesson and prioritized re-ignition capability and safety, so it changed from solid fuel to controllable liquid fuel.

The test aircraft No. 2 x-2, which flew to an altitude of 30,000 feet at a rapid speed, will adjust the thrust to make the aircraft level and perform cruise flight. Unit 1 exploded in this link that year, and this time Unit 2 completed the unfinished mission of Unit 1 at a speed of Mach 5.

Even so, Hebikura still stared at the monitor calmly, without any emotion. Yasuko's wish has been in everyone's hearts and walked with everyone. It is not time to be moved. The test has just begun, and it is still far from success.

In this way, the experiment has reached the final juncture, the thruster is about to shut down, and the Special Airborne Armor will carry out the airborne drop operation. However, due to the excessive power of the early propeller, the height reached by the Special Airborne Armor exceeded the expected height! It would be dangerous to fall in this way. Kuriyama immediately called to stop the experiment. The Special Airborne Armor was supposed to open the parachute and land safely, but the voice from the Special Airborne Armor merely said "Abortion refused"...

Facing the danger of the experiment, Hebikura Shota who was driving the second unit refused the order to stop the experiment. "This is a test in line with real combat. If you start again, there won't be any point." Mixed with the noisy ambient sound, Hebikura's calm voice reached the ears of his friends.

Mr. Bako was at the base, holding the microphone in both hands, calling out "Hebi... Hebi... Please, don't do this..."

Hebi is a private nickname, Mr. Bako has never once used it during the tests...

"Mr. Bako, I am not committing suicide, I did it for success... the experiment continues!"

Kuriyama patted Bako on the shoulder, "Let him do it."

The experiment continued, and sure enough, the landing speed was still too fast.

Decision Height——The landing decision height is the lowest height at which the pilot can make a decision on the landing of the aircraft. It is also the subject of this novel. Hebikura and Unit 2 are currently at this height.

Unit 2 opened a huge parachute in order to control the body, but it was too late, the body fell violently to the ground. The unexpected thing was the landing site turned out to be the intended landing site.

At this moment, the atmosphere is exceptionally silent, which reminded everyone of Yasuko...

Due to the impact of the fall, the body of the trial unit No. 2 was severely damaged, and the damage in the cockpit was also very serious...

The Unit No. 2 crashed. Although the parachute was not fully opened, thanks to the parachute, Hebikura was saved from death on the spot. But... perhaps it would've been more comfortable to have simply died on the spot...

Due to the violent impact, Hebikura's who body was injured, and the internal organs may have also been damaged. The remaining fuel was ignited in the mechanical body, densely covered with black smoke. At the moment of confusion, Yasuko's smile appeared in front of Hebikura. She is both his friend and a respected pilot...

At this time, due to the fire, the cabin door of the Special Airborne Armor burst open, and the smoke gradually dissipated. Hebikura breathed fresh air and felt the sun again.

In the dimness, there was a crescent-shaped scar on a chest, and a creepy shadow emerged in front of Hebikura. Seeing the man, Hebikura smiled comfortably, not knowing whether he thought the rescuers were here or something else.

All he saw was the shadow began to change and gradually turned into a human form.

"Take a good rest and leave the rest to me" the person who has completely transformed into a human form said quietly.

Hebikura looked at the person's face in the blur, as if he was looking in a mirror, full of wonder. The carefree smile looks so much like myself...

Time goes by...

The severely injured Hebikura was in the hospital and was not allowed visits due to his injuries for two months. During this period, he suffered severe burns all over his body and was in a coma, hovering on the verge of life and death. In spite of this, he still managed to survive. Nobody knows if this was thanks to the military doctors and nurses. But in short, it was a miracle, this was supposed to be an accident where he died on the spot.

Moreover, Hebikura's consciousness was restored, so that he could meet Bako and Kuriyama. The military doctor in charge of the treatment said that it was thanks to his amazing life force.

He had skin transplants a few times before, so Hebikura who just woke up from anesthesia is very weak, but he still chats with them in a witty voice.

Although the No. 2 unit was on fire, the data was rescued. Based on this, the thruster is being further developed.

A few months later, Hebikura's injury healed, the straps on his face were removed, and Kuriyama felt a sense of disharmony. "Has this guy always looked like this?", trying to recall the unobtrusive face of Hebikura before he was injured, however he could not remember. Although he was suspicious, he even tried to look at the ID photo on his resume, but in the end, seeing Hebi nonchalant demeanor and familiar smile, Kuriyama chose to believe that he was Hebi.

June, Year 2015

From the rock they brought back from Mars, the monster Namegon appeared.

The seventh-generation prototype Special Airborne Armor was put into battle urgently, and the pilot was the Hebikura.

The video of this battle was broadcast live to the whole world, which had a huge impact on Haruki Natsukawa, Yoko Nakashima, and Yuka Ohta who watched the battle in real time.

The Special Airborne Armor No. 7 that defeated Namegon was directly deployed as the "Anti-Monster Specialized Airborne Mechanical Armor No.1"

After the battle, Kuriyama and Bako went to meet the triumphant Hebikura. Today, Kuriyama has just replaced the suddenly-dead Director Kimisaki and became the Japanese branch officer of the Global Allied Forces.

Later, under the hospitality of the team members, Hebikura said, "Mr. Bako, Mr. Kuriyama, I have figured out the name of this guy." He took off his helmet and printed "TEST7" on it. From the beginning of the No. 1 type of special space aircraft, to the final actual combat, a total of 7 units have been experienced.

(Later, Mr. Bako also wore the "TEST7" helmet and drove Sevenger to participate in the battle against Destrudos)

Hebikura looked at the helmet, then raised his head and looked at the current "Special Airborne Armor No. 1" with the bright smile from the first meeting and said, "This guy's name is Sevenger."

At the end of the same year, Kuriyama, Bako, and Hebikura came to the Gifu Mountains. The former Special Airborne Armor Development Experimental Group base was established in this mountain.

After Special Airborne Armor No. 1 Sevenger was given actual combat configuration, the group was disbanded, and the remaining team members entered the Joint Advanced Equipment Research Center. The former teammates are still devoted to research and development there.

Kuriyama, Bako, and Hebikura appeared before the gravestone and presented flowers. The gravestone was inscribed with words to commemorate the great old friend—the pilot of the Special Airborne Armor No.1, Yasuko.

Hebikura, who has served as the test pilot of the Special Airborne Armor for many years, will be transferred and become the captain of the actual combat force dispatching the Special Airborne Armor No. 1 Sevenger.

Although Mr. Bako has reached the retirement age, he is still preparing to serve as the squad leader of the maintenance team.

"Hebikura, Bako, have you thought about the names of the actual combat troops attached to Sevenger?" Kuriyama asked.

"Special Tactical Operations Regimental Airborne and Ground Equipment aka STORAGE"

And that's the full novel. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Last edited:
Ah, damn, that was a good read. Thanks for the translation.

It's really hard to pick out any particular scene since it is still just a summary for now but let's just say it really equalled the series in quality; so much love went into it.

Who wrote this novel again?

I think this is the full novel. I was originally going to make a summary but than I saw how short the Chinese translation was and decided to just translate the whole thing. This was everything that was shown in the chinese translation. So I’m guessing that these short novels are mostly just narration and don’t really have much dialogue.

Also the writer is Koyanagi Keigo and the supervisor is Kiyotaka Taguchi

Ah, okay. But still, I think it's better that they're relatively short, makes it easier to get the necessary info.

Guy seems to have quite a number of notable works, too.

Does anyone else remember any instances of Ultras interacting with each other while in the form of light particles? There's a possibility it could be a form of soul manipulation since they have been called Astral Particles and what not. This also gives Taro and Taiga Low-Godly via Ultra Dynamite and Blast Attack.

And on that note, do we consider the Tri-Squad's interaction in episode 4 to be SM or NPI? It's merely interacting with each other's souls, but at the same time, they were all astral projections in that instance.

Edit: Because I forgot, why does Juda have immunity to soul manipulation due to lacking it? I recall something said on that line in Story, but Specter definitely doesn't have that.

Last edited:
Does reforming after you use your explosion attack really count as regeneration? Like I'm honestly not too sure about Low-Godly for blowing themselves up.

That I am not sure. Like I assume its both?

Yeah that I have absolutely no clue about. It was already there when the page was created if I remember correctly. We should probably get that removed sometime in the future.

Probably. I'm not too sure, but since it still involves reformation I thought it should count still.

More likely that the Powers and Abilities section is to be split off again. Assuming I wasn't misremembering about the whole immunity; I haven't checked back on it.

Would you say X, Geed and Z qualify for some level of space manip for surviving and pretty much taking Greeza's attacks as if they were regular ones most the time? Just to be safe though, only instances where Greeza has his purple aura on is when we should consider it as space-based attacks, which like I said, appears to be resisted.

Ehh I always thought that the purple aura was more of Greeza using spatial manipulation to dodge or create a barrier that distorts attacks rather than it being an attack itself. So personally I’d say no to resistance.

Edit: Also Darkness Heels manga chapter 1 has been translated
https://**********/read/imgur/h7VDhtw/1/1/

Noted.

Also, thanks for bringing that up.

On another note, how many characters shoukd we give Explosion Manipulation? Rewatching clips of Orb in Heroes Odyssey reminded me that Burnmite could cause explosions through basically all his fire-based attacks and got me wondering how many more should have had that.

Edit: Read the chapter. So, we making a profile for that at some point? Seems like it should be simpler seeing as we don't have to factor in canon scaling because of the whole they're weakened and suppressed stuff.

Last edited:
Honestly I have no clue. Cause there’s like quite a few Ultras that could cause explosion in some way. It’s gonna take a while to narrow them down.

I mean sure but personally I’d prefer to wait for there to be more chapters and feats before making them. Since if we make them now it would be rather empty. Although you could make a sandbox of them first.

Well yeah, that's the plan anyway.

Of course we'll have to wait for later chapters first. Just asking whether we will make the profiles.

On another note, I've not been that excited to see Belial in anything since Geed.

Back