• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I am like 99% sure the battle of dreams is non canon. Ultraman and Seven somehow existed 20,000 years ago according to that magazine even though Ultraman is only 20,000 years old and Seven is even younger than that. And I think the Ultra Brothers was a thing in that magazine even though they weren’t an established group until the events of Ultraman Ace (or was it Ultraman Taro?) in the Showa Era.

I have never read that magazine I have only read the summaries of it. All I heard is that everybody considers it non-canon as it contradicts pretty much everything in the series just like many of the other magazine stories in the Ultra Series.

Aside from non-canon, I don't think there was anything about multiverse destroying dimensional rift as well. I found a bunch of pictures on Amino and I can't seem to find anything talking about the multiverse. It was also entirely in katakana and hiragana which was sorta weird.

At the very least, it does talk about some of his powers. But even those were already listed on Noa's wiki page.

Thank god i remembered today is April Fools and decided to hover over the link before clicking it. But ehh I like the song so might as well rick roll myself.

Lol good try. You actually renamed it into a fake imgur link. So A for effort. Most people would probably fall for this.

But seriously though if you said straight up Low 2-C or 2-C god tiers I might've actually fell for it and it won't matter if it was April Fools or not as it actually sounds possible unlike 2-B.

It's an actual link, which I hoped could halve the suspicion. But damn, seemed like there was a much better alternative there. Ah well. lol

It will be cool if the writter of Tiga/Dyna series and SSSS Gridman returning for Trigger, but then again SSSS Dynazenon is happening so he might be busy with that new series instead

Huh so according to the interview with Taguchi in the Ultraman Z bluray. They never had any intentions of making a Ultraman Z movie in the first place.
So it seems like Ultraman Z really was intended to just be an epilogue to the New Generations with no movie sequel to it. Either that or they just didn't want Shin Ultraman to get less views because of another Ultraman movie coming out around the same time.

Edit: Also Taguchi confirmed that Xlugger is pretty much just another Space Needle just like Beliarok.
So Greeza can literally create weapons that can change fate and warp reality despite being nothingness itself.

Edit 2: Here's the behind the scenes making of Ultraman Z Part 2 which talked about these stuff.
Sadly it doesn't seem like there are any translations anytime soon.

Last edited:
Man, I only watched the video to get to the necessary behind-the-scenes explanations, didn't expect to watch it until the end and get myself all emotional.

Anyway, that's a shame that they never planned for a Z movie, but I guess it's understandable regardless of the reason. And Greeza seems to be some kind of mould then, if it can create powerful items just by absorbing certain materials.

For real. Almost all the behind the scenes making of the different series gets you emotional. It just shows how much they love acting for the series.

Yeah it’s a shame but understandable. And yeah seems like Greeza is just a mold that creates ridiculously overpowered items. It’s honestly kinda weird how most of the haxxed stuff in the series came from Greeza.

Last edited:
Z's BTS here is probably the only one I've seen in full and I could not imagine how I'd fare with the others now.

Now it's time to see how far we can push Greeza as hax-machine before we have to regulate it by jumping the Ultras to being casually Tier 2.

I never really saw the full BTS for each series so I can’t say much about it. But I have seen the more emotional parts to it and I do remember some of the Mebius BTS being rather emotional.

Lol as much as I like for that to happen I honestly don't think that’s gonna happen. Tier 2 will probably come from a new villain in the future. I really doubt the past villains like Greeza will be able to bring any tier 2 stuff onto the table if they haven’t already done so. At most they can just increase more people scaling to Low 2-C. Which is possible.

One of the Ultraman Z stage show did show Galaxy Rising Geed fighting Tartarus’ amped Belial and Full Power Tri-Strium Taiga fighting Tartarus’ amped Tregear as well as Tregear summoning Grimdo. That stage show is non canon but some fights and scenes from past stage shows have been brought into the canon series in some different shape or form so these fights could potentially happen in a future series. Which would mean more characters scaling to Low 2-C.

Last edited:
What I mean is that, with the amount of hax another Space Needle is going to bring, it might be a waste if the Ultras are still stuck at "At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C".

That'd be nice. Most of the time stageshow seems to have some level of powerscaling inconsistency, but I can honestly see Geed Galaxy Rising and current Full-Power Tri Strium take on the Tartarus amped Belial and Tregear.

Also, one thing I just realised: in the case I manage to prove space-time in Ultra refers to an entire continuum and therefore 4D, we could potentially have above baseline Low 2-C starting from Ultimate Final.

Ahh right.

Same here. Those two are pretty much the current strongest New Generation so I could see them becoming Low 2-C in their strongest form.

Wait why would Ultimate Final Geed of all people be the new baseline Low 2-C in the series if you prove 4-D?

So far, it's because of him scaling above Geed Proof. Basically, because King merged with a universe, and because the Childhood Radiation is what's fixing the very fabric of reality, it could potentially be 4D energy as a result.

Atrocious already threatened the balance of the universe by absorbing a significant amount of King's energy, meanwhile Geed was directly empowered by him meaning that he likely had an even greater amount of Childhood Radiation which is (potentially) 4D energy that was used to stabilize the universe. Going by that, and the current tiering system's qualifications, Geed Proof would have been Low 2-C already, and Ultimate Final is supposed to be stronger.

Of course, I'm still trying to find a proper ground for this, but if it gets accepted then yeah.

Yeah I am honestly not sure if those are enough to make him the new baseline Low 2-C in the series. Absorbing parts of a 4-D beings power is unquantifiable. Not to mention that’s absorption which is more like hax rather than AP. And I’m pretty sure there has been talks in past threads about how having a part of a 4-D beings power doesn’t mean you are Low 2-C.

I mean, hasn't it been clarified that King's energy could specifically be used to affect the universe? The fact that Belial planned to use it to restart Crisis Impact seemed telling enough that in this case, it qualifies as being AP as well.

And about having 4-D power not necessarily hinting of Low 2-C, again, I don't think the fact it's used for the purpose it has disqualifies it, especially since tampering with that kind of energy has shown the effects of disruption on a universal scale. And I forgot, we're not necessarily just factoring in the fact 4D energy is included, more that Childhood Radiation which has the mentioned effects being 4D energy used in a way that explicitly shows Low 2-C level of power. That even though countlessly finite in amount, can still affect a structure that is infinite in scale.

EDc3TY8U0AEDhnF

Not sure if it's because of the resolution, but I can really only get a couple things.

The big text: "Dark Zagi is sealed into a different dimension!!"

Original line: いじげん うちゅう に ダーク ザギ を ふういん する ぞ!

The blue box next to it: "Noa The Final, A technique with the purpose of trapping enemies in another world called a different universe(?). It is a very dangerous technique."

Original line: いじげん うちゅう と よばれる べつ の せかい に てき を とじこめてしまう わざ。 とても きけん な わざ だ。

The rest I can't really get, but if you still want to know it's really just a narration of Noa coming to decide to use to the technique.

Huh so according to the interview with Taguchi in the Ultraman Z bluray. They never had any intentions of making a Ultraman Z movie in the first place.
So it seems like Ultraman Z really was intended to just be an epilogue to the New Generations with no movie sequel to it. Either that or they just didn't want Shin Ultraman to get less views because of another Ultraman movie coming out around the same time.

With how much satisfying Z series is, at this point a movie isn't necessary anymore

Do you guys think we have enough commonly used terms from the series that would warrant a Terminologies' section on the verse page?

That's probably because the next big revision I have in mind would need the Z SCW. Though I suppose I can do some smaller ones that isn't related to AP.

I'm assuming it's the other leak with the sunset backdrop? Aye, looks cool. But not much else to say since there's barely any news anymore. Or I'm just not looking hard enough. But yes.

The Odyssey are close to the end, so we might get the official Ultraman Trigger info just like they did with Z in Zero/Geed Chronicles, its matter of time

But i agree, outside of the revision and waiting there is nothing much we discussing here

Guess that reminds me, do the Chronicles usually have a set number of episodes or do they end when necessary?

Welp I’m back. Spent the past whole week doing homework and studying and still failed the test.

Anyways what did I miss? Some interesting stuff I found on Tieba.

Ginga info released on April 12
Ginga S info released on April 11
X info released on April 30
Orb info released on April 25
Geed info released on April 27
R/B info released on April 25
Taiga info released on April 18
Z info released on March 26 (Probably due to the Olympics)

So at earliest if we are lucky we will get info on Trigger‘s series sometime this week.

Last edited:
Eesh, that's rough.

Don't think much has happened, so nothing to worry about.

Oh, neat, fingers crossed for the info coming in this week.

Back