• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

The first part of UGF2 took place before Ribut even joined Galaxy Rescue Force which was before UGF1 and therefore before the Reiwa Era began. UGF2 Part 3 was the one that took place in the Reiwa Era where the Ultras were Low 2-C. Leugocyte fought the five of them sometime during the New Generation Era (Not sure if it was Before Crisis or After Crisis) which was before the Reiwa Era.
Yeah I know about that, but that doesn’t answer my question at all though. Is there any proof that they suddenly did some training that boosted their power to Low 2-C? I rewatched UGF 2 and the only training that I found is only Ribut’s training (Episode 1) and Tri Squad’s training (Episode 7).

UGF2 Part 1 took place in the New Generation Era which is before the Reiwa Era. In the New Generation Era (After Crisis) we see that Magnificent Geed is equal to Zegun while Royal Mega Master Geed is inferior to Galactron MKII to the point where he got one shot. Meanwhile, in the Reiwa Era, Primitive Geed (Base Geed) is comparable to Post-Training Base Taiga whom is stronger than Pre-Training Photon Earth Taiga who is in turn many times stronger than his Base which is far stronger than his weakened Base which is capable of stomping Hellberus who one shot Zegun. Titas was also able to stomp Galactron MKII in a weakened state.

There's evidence pointing towards the Ultras being far stronger in the next era despite us not seeing them train. So we can't just backscale the Ultras' Low 2-C feats from the Reiwa Era to their New Generation Era selves without proof. And we've always separated the feats of the Ultras by eras.

Since only intelligence needs some tweaks, I think Animalistic could work. Or I'm not sure, because it is revealed that Tregear sent its natural instincts on berserk. Though it is surprisingly capable in combat, being able to physically take on the RB brothers even against the varying elements they utilize.

Mm, look at that Deconstruction though. That'll probably put him in a rut on vs-matches, haha.

Ehh you guys just decide on the intelligence stuff. I'm not knowledgeable on what counts as which intelligence. Once that is done I guess I'll post it since I think I have everything for Leugocyte. I'll do Gillvalis tomorrow and it will probably take a bit longer than Leugocyte since it has more abilities and stuff to write.

At least 3-A, likely High 3-A, somewhere into the tens of thousands times baseline too, I believe.

Gains a Possibly Low 2-C as of Z, if I remember correctly.

I think I asked a similar question about Baraba who's the concentrated form of Yapool's hatred and malice, but because he didn't qualify for a couple other things, we kinda dropped it.

Specifically stated Minus Energy monsters like Hoe however... I think it honestly could work, especially considering his showings. I'm inclined to give this one a go, honestly. And if the others agree, it can simply be added to the NPI section of it.

Oh right and just making sure last time I asked you said that possibly Low 2-C for Bullton has already been accepted right? If yes then Gillvalis would be At least 3-A, likely High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C. Although I think I recall somebody saying they wanted to make Bullton’s feat outright Low 2-C right? So should I add the Low 2-C for Gillvalis right now or should I wait for the new thread to be made first?

That thread was already accepted and over right? Like two staff already approved of it? Or just one? Cause I think we need two staff to approve before it can be applied.

I kinda thought it was reasonable as it was really just a QnA, but, I have reopened it because admittedly I haven't gotten up to 2 staffs to look it over.

Ahh I see. Well I guess for now I’ll just remove the possibly Low 2-C rating from Gillvalis on the sandbox until the thread is accepted by two staff. Once it is accepted by two staff I’ll just apply the Low 2-C changes to all the profiles at once.

Welp, it is what it is.

Also, looks like the top strongest got expanded. Shouldn't hurt to throw in a couple more characters from here.

Yeah I saw. Can’t believe they actually managed to fill up top 5 for all the tiers except for two tiers. Feels weird to see it be top 10 now.

@WanderingGecko said he wsnted to bring back up Bullton's feat as being outright Low 2-C, but generally, he should be acceptable as Possibly Low 2-C yes.
Yes as it fills the requirement for a Low 2-C rating.

I’ll make a draft for it in a few hours.
Hello! I'm a new member and I have a question. Could we add Abstract Existence Type 1 Interaction to the Ultra Physiology's page? Since Mebius, 80 (and Orb) are capable of touching Hoe (a Kaiju born from negative energy of Sakuragaoka Middle School, and it's also intangible to energy attack).
That is not abstract existence type 1.

Here's the Leugocyte and Gillvalis profiles I promised.
Can somebody write up the intelligence section for them? I suck at writing that section. I'd prefer if you guys can write it here so I can just paste it into the sandbox later.

Intelligence...

Leugocyte: Animalistic nornally, Gifted in combat (While normally Leugocyte would be a simple cosmic White Blood Cell, that instinct has been sent into overdrive due to being made berserk by Tregear, causing it to target any planet in its path indiscriminately. However in combat, Leugocyte has been shown capable of dealing with the R/B brothers, including their fusion form of Ruebe which is the accumulation of their capabilities, even holding out the advantage most of the times)

Gilvallis: Extraordinary Genius (Gilvallis is capable of managing the numerous scouts of Galactrons he has sent throughout the multiverse, even accumulating the data they've gathered in their time. Gilvallis would later use those info in his combat form to take on the combined efforts of Geed, Orb and Zero, two of whom are Ultras with at least millennia of experience, and being able to fight off Orb and Geed's strongest forms which combines the fighting styles of their many previous forms that in turn are combinations of their component's skills.)

This is the best I can come up with.

Also, skimmed through RB's finale and it was pretty interesting looking at it in a worldbuilding aspect of sorts. There's now the additional info of Aizen being able to cause space time gates by colliding matter which probably means Katsumi would've resisted that, as the transportation between dimensions can get dangerous if the wormhole isn't a stable one. Which also adds general resistance to space-time to Ultras as well, which now gives extra basis for Zero's resistance to be upgraded.

In addition, Leugocyte should also have resistance to Paralysis as DRLN said his power exceeded their calculations, Aizen's calculations, on a beam made specifically to restrain monsters. Also Status Effect Inducement as one of Orb Dark's targets immediately went inactive, didn't it? So yeah, buncha stuffs.

Ruebe also gets enhanced resistance to Atomic Deconstruction, in addition to Probability Manipulation as Mio was literally in a nigh-omniscient state by being in that imaginary space, where numerous futures were shown, and they brought out the future where they won. But I already mentioned this so whatever. It might also work as Fate and Probability Resistance as well.

Leugocyte: Animalistic nornally, Gifted in combat (While normally Leugocyte would be a simple cosmic White Blood Cell, that instinct has been sent into overdrive due to being made berserk by Tregear, causing it to target any planet in its path indiscriminately. However in combat, Leugocyte has been shown capable of dealing with the R/B brothers, including their fusion form of Ruebe which is the accumulation of their capabilities, even holding out the advantage most of the times)

Gilvallis: Extraordinary Genius (Gilvallis is capable of managing the numerous scouts of Galactrons he has sent throughout the multiverse, even accumulating the data they've gathered in their time. Gilvallis would later use those info in his combat form to take on the combined efforts of Geed, Orb and Zero, two of whom are Ultras with at least millennia of experience, and being able to fight off Orb and Geed's strongest forms which combines the fighting styles of their many previous forms that in turn are combinations of their component's skills.)
You don’t neccesarily need to write their intelligence like extraordinary genius or gifted, you can just write how their intelligence justification. Just like a certain shrine maiden.

Though it makes little to no difference and I’m just telling ya.

Yeah well Touhou as it is like a wasp's nest so I'm not kicking that. Your words are appreciated, but they're like a big warning sign to me. I'm joking, of course, but since we're here I just wanna say that I'm sad Touhou got a bit too crazy with its hax. It was going to be one of my go-to for Vs matches when Ultraman reaches Low 2-C.

Yeah well Touhou as it is like a wasp's nest so I'm not kicking that. Your words are appreciated, but they're like a big warning sign to me. I'm joking, of course, but since we're here I just wanna say that I'm sad Touhou got a bit too crazy with its hax. It was going to be one of my go-to for Vs matches when Ultraman reaches Low 2-C.
Don’t put up Touhoi against Ultraman, they have High 1-C hax. It’s a massacre.

Lemme done tell ya somethin, somethin hwat, I think that high up there the rating there is a bunch a wahoos there, I don't really believe it.

But yeah, sad times indeed.

Well, yer the one pushin for H1C Shin in the first place. Besides, it's only 6D applicable so far which is... high-end L1C.

Just point me in the direction of those without passive Prob/Fate Manip.

Wow I’m not pushing nothing, just suggesting it you know.

Then we would be facing practically air, oh yeah are spite matches allowed in this website? I really wanna do Greeza vs SCP-682 though I don’t even know if this is even a spite match

Need more Shin lore to get them anywhere.

AngryCryingWojak.jpg

If spite matches were allowed, we'd probably have AP equalized matches or god-tiers fighting literal bottom of the bin ones

The list of rumor for Ultraman Blazar. As usual please take it with a lot of copium.

-It's new gen Ultraman Ginga.
-Attack team has robo similar to Godzilla Kiryu.
-The transformer is middle manager from defense corps.
-The Ultraman can speak like Ultraman Z but didn't understand Earthling's language.

Theory from Japan website.
-Probably from the future as well based on Chronicle series and related to UGF series.
-Will using new gen gimmick. Either Fusions or borrow past seniors powers like Taiga.
-Blazar is blackhole in first place, so his final form will based on Quasar.

wtf

Good god New Gen Ginga already? And we get Kiryu instead of Jean-Nine. Honestly nice rumors all around.

Especially the uhh... the motif. Black hole? Then quasar? That would be really interesting if you were to translate it to his powers.

Intelligence...

This is the best I can come up with.

Also, skimmed through RB's finale and it was pretty interesting looking at it in a worldbuilding aspect of sorts. There's now the additional info of Aizen being able to cause space time gates by colliding matter which probably means Katsumi would've resisted that, as the transportation between dimensions can get dangerous if the wormhole isn't a stable one. Which also adds general resistance to space-time to Ultras as well, which now gives extra basis for Zero's resistance to be upgraded.

In addition, Leugocyte should also have resistance to Paralysis as DRLN said his power exceeded their calculations, Aizen's calculations, on a beam made specifically to restrain monsters. Also Status Effect Inducement as one of Orb Dark's targets immediately went inactive, didn't it? So yeah, buncha stuffs.

Ruebe also gets enhanced resistance to Atomic Deconstruction, in addition to Probability Manipulation as Mio was literally in a nigh-omniscient state by being in that imaginary space, where numerous futures were shown, and they brought out the future where they won. But I already mentioned this so whatever. It might also work as Fate and Probability Resistance as well.
Added all the stuff you said for Leugocyte and a bit more after looking at the ultra wiki regarding the restraint system. So paralysis/sleep/status inducement/power null resistance for Leugocyte and seems like it is also layered since Leugocyte resisted both the normal version and the Ray Line version.
Do you guys think everything looks good? If so then I'll post it now.

Looks good, only things I'd change for now are:

*Deconstruction (Can cause atomic decay via Genesis Requiem) (Just to better fit the ability type as per official info)
*Barrier Creation via Spatial Manipulation (Not so much on this one as it can still be clarified when needed during matches)

Here's the two profiles

Back