• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Huh, 9.3 billion x FTL instead? Aight then, doesn't seem like it gives a lot, but Orb is (technically) a rookie at that time so that's fine.
Still impressive if you think about how he was still a new Ultra.

And the Zoffy calc gives a bunch of results, and their all MFTL+.

That's what I was saying, too. And which Zoffy feats were there in particular? I know he has repeatedly flew from LoL to Earth like in Ace and Taro, but does there happen to be more?

Also I came here from a musing. Can't believe I didn't respond to a previous pist first before I did it. But well, should we give specific characters Deconstruction due to being able to cause an Ultra's body to break apart which, y'know, doesn't even when exposed to stuff like acid or fire. Which also gives Tregear pretty good hax once we finally have him as Trera Cheir Phos does just that even one handed, and the potency should be both atomic level and having soul-damaging properties due to the nature of an Ultra's physiology. In turn, this should give the Ultras Resistance to Deconstruction as part of an EoS arsenal due to going against similar beams without exploding.

The Zoffy flying to Earth to fight Birdon one. Oh yeah what exactly is the distance between Earth and the Land of Light? Because I had no idea and just used planet Dent to Land of Light’s distance.

Tregear should get acausality type 3 tbh because when he dies, his other versions can just come and replace him (the original).

See, that's why I got confused the first time as well. Earth to LoL is also 3 million light-years, stated in the Mururoa episode of Taro..

He's definitely a good candidate but unfortunately the only showing we have is general replacement of bodies. Though I suppose given Grimdo's nature of being primordial chaos, surviving across time isn't off the board. Alright, remind me on this one so I can add it on the sandbox next time I get access to a computer.

See, that's why I got confused the first time as well. Earth to LoL is also 3 million light-years, stated in the Mururoa episode of Taro..
Edit: Found it.

Alright, remind me on this one so I can add it on the sandbox next time I get access to a computer.
Yeah, here’s the feat anyway:
In as many dimensions there are there are also as many of myself. No matter how many times my body is destroyed, I'm in revived through another me in a different dimension. I'm in a state that exceeds life and death. I have become an Ultraman who surpassed Ultraman.

Last edited:
Holy ****, the multiverse shenanigan is giving me mixed feelings.

Disclaimer: Take this with HUGE pinch of salt

ULTRAMAN BLAZER RUMOURS!

If Ultraman TRIGGER carries the theme of the past and Ultraman DECKER incorporates elements of the future, Ultraman BLAZER will use elements of a parallel world/multiverse like the Ultraman GAIA movie: Battle in Hyperspace.

The format itself is similar to the Kamen Rider Zi-O series where the human hosts / Ultra New Generation forms that we know so far are very different stories.

For example:

- HIKARU will appear as a cameo. Here he is a famous adventurer who never met Ultraman GINGA.

- DAICHI is a scientist who lives happily with his parents and of course does not meet Ultraman X.

- RIKU (still as Ultraman GEED) joins Ultraman BELIAL's side as a villain with a mission to conquer the multiverse because he never met PEGA, REM, etc.
While another rumour is that Ultraman AGUL Supreme Version will make his live action debut in who knows which project.

It could be in BLAZER too, in a world where it's not GAIA, but AGUL who gets the Supreme Version or maybe not.

I heard at least about the alternative versions' theory and honest to God, I'd like to see what that would be like in an untampered form. As in a non Parallel Isotopification of it. That was a mouthful.

Some info from the Ultraman Trigger BD. According to Naoki, in the setting he wrote for the series Kengo has always been Trigger. The Eternity Core is simply far too powerful for its universe so the will of the universe created Kengo, the incarnation of light, as a counter force against the Eternity Core.

So Kengo/Trigger’s existence is apparently similar to Legend. Beings born from the will of the universe.

BD?

Also, neat, I guess. Wanna bet on making a reach saying this technically means that Kengo and as a result Trigger has at least resistance to the stuff the Eternity Core is capable of doing? We at least have supporting feat for that given him absorbing the berserk energy of it in the finale. Though this also makes for the question on what exactly the Core is capable of doing.

I believe it’s Blu-ray Disk (BD)

Ehh that’s kind of a stretch and Kengo said he was only able to contain it because he has experienced the power of the Eternity Core previously so I’d say no. Just thought this was an interesting info about Kengo/Trigger and the universe.

We need more of Kaijus/Aliens/Mechas profiles btw like i'm surprised that Alien Empera, Gilvalis, Leugocyte, and Ultroid Zero for example doesn't have a profile yet

@Tripleaccel555 Don't have time to look over all previous setting threads on Tieba to find all the images again.

@Kisaragi_Megumi Problem is nobody is willing to make them. And since I haven’t been home I can’t do anything since I didn’t have my laptop this whole break. Might be able to make some profile once I get back home though. So I guess just name one or two character you really want and I’ll try and see if I could make the profiles once I get back if nobody else has made it.

Also man if only we didn’t need to add all those references. Profiles were much easier to make back then when we didn’t have to go through entire series just to find references and add them to the profile. Nowadays profile making is rather tedious due to the reference adding being really annoying.

Ehh that’s kind of a stretch and Kengo said he was only able to contain it because he has experienced the power of the Eternity Core previously so I’d say no. Just thought this was an interesting info about Kengo/Trigger and the universe.
Doesn't that technically count then? If not based on the statement, then that very direct showing of him containing the energy from when it went berserk, which had the effect of causing a Big Bang if it was left unchecked.

Also goddamn, I coulda made a sandbox for Baltan at least. Even with the stuff only seen in his episodes, he'd be plenty interesting to put in matches. I'll probably make Dark Baltan's sandbox first, specifically, because he's the absolute powerhouse among Baltans.

I mean maybe? I thought that he simply knew how to control/stabilize the energy of the Eternity Core after being turned to stone by it once already and not that he has resistance to all the effects of the Eternity Core. But perhaps you could make the argument that he has resistance.

Oh yeah Dark Baltan is cool. Would be nice to have his profile made.

God knows I've tried crazier, so I will.

Yep, Dark Baltan.
*2-layer Gravity Manipulation
*2-layer Mind Manipulation or Resistance Neg to it
*Paralysis Beams
*Thought-based Explosion Manipulation
*Duplication going into the hundreds

Only problem is finding fair 4-A partners.

Yeah most of the op and haxxed 4-As in the series like Dark Baltan are stuck at the lvl where they stomp most 4-As but are inferior to the strongest 4-As like those on the top 5 smurf and non-smurf list. So it’s hard to find matches for them. And that’s not even taking into consideration their AP which is quite high even for 4-As.

Problems of being a heavily mediated verse. Even if we want the mad haxxes or tiers, we can't because we're trying to be reasonable here.

Right, I guess I should being it back up and ask what you think about Ultras having natural resistance to matter manipulation working in conjunction with their Inner Lights stuff, and some characters having Deconstruction due to being able to immediately vaporize Ultras?

I swear I'm driving myself crazy from how repeatedly I have tried to formulate a way to maybe present Conceptual Manipulation for the verse. Would you guys be alright if CM somehow works here?

I swear I'm driving myself crazy from how repeatedly I have tried to formulate a way to maybe present Conceptual Manipulation for the verse. Would you guys be alright if CM somehow works here?
I’m completely fine with Conceptual Manipulation if you have some kind of way to prove it to the site. Would be nice for the verse to be even more haxxed.

Also Ultras having resistance to things like deconstruction and matter manipulation is something I’ve always thought they should have considering how they’ve been hit by each others beam quite a few times and I could’ve sworn some of them are stated to have deconstruction and all that.

I'm gonna try presenting Little Star and Childhood Radiation as qualifying first, if only because it at least scales to King who would be the most immediate recipient to an ability like that.

I wonder if there are enough examples of in-series showings of outright vaporization or the enemies getting dusted to give enough foundation to prove that so the resistance can go through as well.

Shouldn’t he also be Low 2-C since he can deal with Neos, Ultraseven 21 and 80 at the same time, and it took Crusher Justice and Future Mode Cosmos to kill him?

They weren't Low 2-C during that era. Also can't believe I forgot to add intangibility for it despite its gas form being explicitly stated to be intangible. Hold on let me update it real quick.

They weren't Low 2-C during that era. Also can't believe I forgot to add intangibility for it despite its gas form being explicitly stated to be intangible. Hold on let me update it real quick.
Why weren’t they Low 2-C to be exact? Did they just miraculously powered up before the fight w/ the Absolutians? Because iirc, they didn’t power up, at all.

The first part of UGF2 took place before Ribut even joined Galaxy Rescue Force which was before UGF1 and therefore before the Reiwa Era began. UGF2 Part 3 was the one that took place in the Reiwa Era where the Ultras were Low 2-C. Leugocyte fought the five of them sometime during the New Generation Era (Not sure if it was Before Crisis or After Crisis) which was before the Reiwa Era.

Back