• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Also wait just remembered something. We never saw Trigger in the Ultraman Decker Special trailer right? And as we saw in this episode Eternity Core is getting absorbed by Mother Spheresaurus. So uhh is Trigger going back into the Eternity Core to stabilize it again because it will go berserk from the absorption? Man if so I honestly feel bad for Kengo. The poor dude was stuck stabilizing the core for two years and was about to get erased by the end of it and now he might have to go back to stabilize it again. Like geez give him a break already this isn't even supposed to be his series.

Kengo is really turning into Can't Go and save your junior anymore, become the Core. There's also the shot of him trying to rip out Mother's core which might prove nearly fatal to him.

They really are putting Kengo through the wringer if he still has to eat so much dirt after his show.

Btw Tipper asked this:
i want more info on Zero and Nepgear on stats n such
what does Zero have in the uni and Multiplier range and info on Nepgear
More specifically Zero stats and his universal multiplier, while i'm a bit moderate known about Ultraman, this scaling is out of my league lel

Which Zero? Heisei or Reiwa? 3-A or Low 2-C? And if Heisei then which era in the Heisei profile?

Edit: Took a look at Neptune’s profile and ahh Low 2-C. So Reiwa Zero.

Last edited:
Well I did talk about how Wild Burst Zero scaling that high using a casual Tartarus as a scale isn’t really accurate. So technically once the downgrade and stuff goes through Zero would only be over 400x Baseline with Wild Burst Ultimate Shining and not 3200x Baseline anymore.

If we use the current scaling than just look at the blog for the scaling as i think that explains it pretty clearly already. But since I personally think my blog is outdated this I think is the more accurate scaling for Reiwa Zero. And yeah Decker and characters from his series are essentially the new top tiers in the verse if this downgrade goes through. And honestly I think that’s for the best since Wild Burst being a 50x boost despite simply being considered Zero’s alternate Base form sounds ridiculous.

Reiwa Zero Scaling

Baseline

Pre-Training Tector Gear Zero (Baseline)

4x Baseline

Wild Burst Zero >> Post-Training Base Zero >> Pre-Training Base Zero > Post-Training Tri-Strium Taiga (>4x Baseline) ≈ New Generation Ultras (Strongest Form) ≈ Showa Ultra Brothers ≈ Post-Training Tector Gear Zero

12x Baseline

Wild Burst Strong-Corona Zero >> Post-Training Strong-Corona Zero >> Pre-Training Strong-Corona Zero (>12x Baseline) 3x> Pre-Training Base Zero

16x Baseline

Wild Burst Shining Zero >> Post-Training Shining Zero >> Post-Training Ultimate Zero >> Pre-Training Ultimate Zero (>16x Baseline) 4x> Pre-Training Base Zero

200x Baseline

Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero >> Joneus > Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero >= Reiga (>200x Baseline) 50x> Post-Training Tri-Strium Taiga

400x Baseline

Wild Burst Ultimate Shining Zero > Base Tartarus > Base Tartarus (Weakened) >> 2nd Form Megalothor (400x Baseline) 10x> 1st Form Megalothor 2x> 3-in-1 Carmeara 5x> Full Power Carmeara > Glitter Trigger Eternity = Post-Training Tri-Strium Taiga

Though from my limited knowledge of Hyperdimension Neptunia thanks the Belial’s match I don’t think any of its characters have scaling anywhere near comparable to Zero. So I don’t think the downgrade in the scaling for Zero would affect the outcome of the match if victory is based on who has the higher AP.

Last edited:
Well it's not about Zero vs Nepgear tho (well, i did planning to make it in the future lel)
It's more because of Gohan MU in DB which are Zero and Nepgear

322189152_1863356684035842_5495482693051726295_n.png

I think like a lot of Immortality type in Ultra, Gua's Immortality is Type 8 in that it's reliant on those Distortions to work. Also against which Gohan? I'm positive that a lot of the upgrades are the ones that puts them around Blue level at least, if not that unquantifiably higher range.

Also, on the meme, it should be:
"How it started" vs "How it's going" to make it closer to how it literally happened

New rumor about Ultraman Decker. Please take it with a lot of copium.

-Ultraman Decker Dinas Type is secret character in Ultraman Decker the movie.
-Probably will never shown in upcoming magazine scans.

I think like a lot of Immortality type in Ultra, Gua's Immortality is Type 8 in that it's reliant on those Distortions to work.
Okay then
Also does Beta Spark Armor allow X to use Xlugger? Like....seriously despite how rad af the ultimate form that X got, that just Exceed X slapped with Man and Tiga armor
Also against which Gohan? I'm positive that a lot of the upgrades are the ones that puts them around Blue level at least, if not that unquantifiably higher range.
If we go with DB standard then at their peak so Gohan Beast

Good question. I'm assuming he logically can use it, hopefully an interview can be uncovered, but considering GingaVictory exists there shouldn't be any limitations on using Xlugger in BetaSpark form.

Hm. I don't remember DB scaling, but Beast sounds a bit troublesome if pitted against.

I disagree with the thread too. 2-B via multipliers, even 2-C is pushing it. If that had been the case, nobody would aim for Low 2-C at all since it's an easy ceiling to break through.

Being completely honest here the DBS scaling on the site is like really confusing to me. So I’m really not sure what degree of Low 2-C they scale to by the Superheroes movie. And regarding Beta Spark Armor X. Logically X should be capable of using the Xlugger even in this form as it’s literally just Exceed X wearing the Beta Spark Armor. Like even Orb Trinity has shown that he can use stuff other than his main weapon so by logic X should be able to do the same.

Finale is out and being completely honest I’m kind of disappointed by Mother Spheresaurus. So all that hype and it’s weakness is just a ball on its chest. Like bruh I was expecting something more complicated like maybe only those that were infected by Sphere can hurt Mother Spheresaurus and weaken it or something. And it didn’t even seem like the weakness mattered. They just outright overpowered Mother Spheresaurus who was also amped by a portion of the Eternity Core head on. Finale itself wasn’t that bad but I really can’t express how much disappointment I have with the final boss. Like I was really expecting things to be more desperate especially with all the hype and terror the Sphere gave off at first but things didn’t exactly seem that desperate at the beginning of the episode with how casually they were planning. And I was waiting for some hype info like Mother Spheresaurus absorbing so much energy the universe is once again shaking or how that it could now destroy both timelines due to how much energy it absorbed. But alas none of those happened. Trigger just absorbed part of the Eternity Core energy and gave it to Decker but that still didn’t work and they got an emotion amp to win in the end. Anyways to finalize the scaling

King Sphere is said to be mankind’s greatest enemy and therefore above 2nd Form Megalothor. Mother Spheresaurus wasn’t defeated in the future despite having Dyna in the future so it has to be at least stronger than Strong Type Dyna. Eternity Core Amped Dynamic Type Decker scales to Mother Spheresaurus but is still inferior. And emotion amped Decker is above Mother Spheresaurus. Movie villain is supposedly even stronger than Mother Spheresaurus. Decided to removed Trigger Truth from this scaling as he didn’t really appear in the series at all so no point in adding him. And that’s about it.

At least 20x Baseline Low 2-C: Spheresaurus, Restrained Neomegas, 3-in-1 Carmeara, Sky & Multi Type Trigger, Miracle & Flash Type Decker

At least 40x Baseline Low 2-C: 1st Form Megalothor, Nurse Cannon

At least 60x Baseline Low 2-C: Unrestrained Neomegas, Power Type Trigger, Strong Type Decker

At least 240x Baseline Low 2-C: Sphere Neomegas, Spheresaurus w/ Sphere Neomegas’ energy, Hanejiro Terraphaser, Miracle & Flash Type Future Decker

At least 400x Baseline Low 2-C: 2nd Form Megalothor, King Sphere

At least 720x Baseline Low 2-C: Strong Type Future Decker

At least 1,600x Baseline Low 2-C: Agams Terraphaser, Sphere Megalothor, Dual Sword Finishers

At least 6,400x Baseline Low 2-C: Spherized Agams Terraphaser, Sphere Geomos, Aribunta, Galactron MKII, Glitter Trigger Eternity, Dynamic Type Decker, Miracle & Flash Type Dyna, S-Plasma Nurse Cannon

At least 19,200x Baseline Low 2-C: Strong Type Dyna, Eternity Core amped Dynamic Type Decker, Emotion Amped Decker, Mother Spheresaurus, Movie villain

Last edited:
@Mr.Cutlery No, It got totally erased. Still pissed af.

Yes, Decker was finally on the level of Strong type Dyna, knew it would happen. I was kinda dissapointed with the Mother though, like all the hype and build-up, only to get ****** up by an emotional amped hero, sucks as hell.

Man that sucks. Did you do it on like a word doc or on the forum itself? Cause I’m pretty sure if it’s done on the forum there is an auto save function.

Huh shouldn't there still be a draft of the CRT then? Cause I'm pretty sure there's an auto save feature on this forum. Try making a new thread and see if your draft is still there.

Looks like we all collectively agreed that Decker's finale is roughly average at best. It's at least a 6.7 for me, due to it at least utilizing their limited resources better like the final massive team-up. Wished Kengo remained Trigger as it doesn't make sense why he'd tap out after gathering the Core energy for Kanata. And I was also wrong about Dyna returning. Ah well.

At least there's the chance of the Spherization being able to also absorb the literal future, making it so that Kanata resisted existence erasure, alongside fate and probability manipulation as those two seem tied. Grasping at straws, but shush, let me cope.

Decker has honestly been kind of disappointing after the mid season finale. Like the whole Agams plot line dragged on for way too long and his redemption was too short and quick. And then boom the finale on the other hand felt way too rushed instead of dragged. Felt like they crammed three four episodes worth of detail into one. Mother Sphere should’ve appeared earlier so we knew of it’s motivations on why the Spheres were attacking everything in the universe. Like you can’t just suddenly throw the reasoning for the attack into the finale and just be done with it.

I know I set my expectations low but man I was really hoping Decker would at least be an 8/10 series with how strong of a start it had. Yet here I am being unable to rate this any higher than a 6.5/10 due to pacing issues and just an overall lackluster finale. If the finale actually manage to stick its landing I could’ve given this a 7/10 but I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. Hope the special will be better just like how Trigger’s special was better than the finale.

Also I still can’t believe that the stage shows these years have been overall way better than the actual series. Like geez back then it has always been the other way around. Ultraman Trigger Stage 4 The Flowers We’ll Bloom for example is still being held on a pedestal by the Chinese fandom as the peak of the Trigger-Decker series writing. And honestly I have to agree. That stage show was just legendary with its story.

Ehh series was still a favourite in my opinion, I loved the pacing, it’s Agams plotline + redemption. And I loved the fact that Decker didn’t push itself to be a carbon copy of Dyna.

Overall 9.2

I feel like you, Peter has a high standard lel
And i'm with Gecko too, the series is overall 9/10 for me, everyone outside from the wiki also feel the same

Back