• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

From what I understand originally what we thought through statements and showings is

Ultimate Shining Zero >= Reiga = Super Taro >>> Ultra Brothers = New Generation Ultimate Forms = Galaxy Rescue Force

But what we’ve been told and shown at this point through these statements about Diavolo being equal to Base Tartarus is

Super Taro >>> Ultimate Shining Zero >= Reiga > Ultra Brothers = Galaxy Rescue Force >>> New Generation Ultimate Forms (Pre-Ultraman Trigger)

Like bruh they really just buffed the Ultra Brothers and Galaxy Rescue Force to be close to the level Reiga/Ultimate Shining Zero and made the New Generation Ultras clowns that are no where near them in strength even with their Ultimate Forms now.

Yeah same here. I say we ignore this like we did with the Alien Empera = Juda Spectre statement despite that making absolutely no sense because Mega Monster Battle clearly shows that Alien Empera lvl enemies are nothing compared to antagonists later on.

Well that's shit. I guess until the next time they bring it back up, we should ignore it, yes. Ain't no way Diavolo was in any way comparable to Tartarus still going off of how he was being handled by the others. I mean can you believe Regulos being easily US Zero level? That's whack.

Also yeah, I wonder what level of complete Mother Spheresaurus' absorption of the Core will be. We've already passed multiple boundaries through Decker, a little bit more war crime wouldn't hurt, right?

There actually is one way that would make Diavolo = Base Tartarus somewhat believable but still cause a bunch of headaches. And that would be if we assume Pre-Training Base Zero wasn’t at the lvl of the Ultra Brothers/Galaxy Rescue Force and we assume that the Zero possessing the strongest body in the Land of Light statement means he’s only the strongest in his strongest form Ultimate Shining. But than there’s the whole problem with Ultra Brothers struggling to kill Mold and Juda 3v1 and Gina who shouldn’t be entirely inferior to the two being kept up with by New Generation Ultimate Forms who should be far weaker than the Ultra Brothers.

Not to mention Tartarus was confident he could take down Junis Blue Nexus whom was fighting Ultroid Zero when Anphans Nexus alone was overpowering Titan who is equal to Diavolo. Plus there’s the whole Tartarus tanking Double Flasher which is 100x Leo/Astra who would in this case be 1/2 Base Tartarus since they cancelled out Diavolo’s special move together. And Leo was shown to be comparable to Joneus and Seven during the training and Base Zero was comparable to Seven at the end of UGF3. Even if we assume Tartarus is a stone wall there’s the problem with Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero hurting Base Tartarus who proceeded to block said Zero and Seven’s combined Wide (Zero) Shot and fight him in combat which basically causes an infinite loop in the scaling.

Also Diavolo = Tartarus would mean that 2nd Form Megalothor is stronger than Tartarus despite it being stated very clearly by the energy reading in series that Base Tartarus is far stronger than Megalothor. So yeah absolutely no way to keep the scaling consistent if we accept Diavolo = Base Tartarus.

Next thing you know in series they’ll say Mother Spheresaurus has absorbed enough energy from the Eternity Core to destroy both the present and future timeline thus giving us a direct 2-C statement that scales to absolutely no one but an amped Mother Spheresaurus.

Last edited:
Which means the real question is, are you willing to suffer that headache? Because once again, unless they try to make this consistent again in the future, we should preferably disregard this statement. Unless this actually proves that Tartarus flexes his power level around like how we see him getting pushef by the New Gen. Or maybe Diavolo being comparable is somewhat legit due to taking the combined powers of not just Regulos and the Leo Brothers, but also them channeling the dead masters' powers to finally destroy his physical body. This means that Diavolo being around Tartarus' level can be legit, and that we can at best chalk it up to him being poorly implemented wherever he did appear. Okay, god this is hurting my head.

That was my exact thought as well. The Future clearly still matters so why would the Spheres not want to destroy the two timelines where their threat can be quelled? Also but hey, at least if 2-C M.Spheresaurus, then there's a good chance that the combatants get to be unquantifiable Low 2-C.

Yeah no I’m not going to suffer the headache. I’m just stating what the only possible way to make it somewhat consistent would be. But even that is like hard to make consistent no matter how you look at it. Though I have a bad feeling that Diavolo = Base Tartarus is in fact going to be stated once again which will make it so we have to accept the scaling in the future.

Doubt unquantifiable Low 2-C will be a thing for anybody since it’s more likely that the Ultimate Forms will be stomped or one shot by Mother Spheresaurus even before it begins absorbing the Eternity Core. Like I did see a leak on Tieba from the usual leaker before episode 23 came out saying that in episode 23 Mother Spheresaurus will appear on screen to face Glitter Trigger Eternity and in episode 24 Mother Spheresaurus will one shot him. We’ll have to wait and see if the next series will have any connection to the scaling from Decker.

Well, lord help us when that time comes, then. Because I'd lobotomized myself first before getting there.

I hope it at least goes the Taro vs Belial route first. Partially empowered M.Sphere takes some hits and is still reasonably hurt by it. I'm curious how exactly the Eternity Core's power will be like when it's fully consumed. Like come on, hax please?

Ehh Sphere Soldier amped Sphere monsters are capable of fighting Dynamic Type Decker in a 3v1. I really doubt Glitter Trigger Eternity will be able to do anything against Mother Spheresaurus who is far above all previous monsters. And speaking of Spheres damn the series really just elected to ignore the King Spheres huh. Like they were said to be mankind’s greatest threat implying they are more powerful than Megalohtor and boom all five turned into barriers and did absolutely nothing. Meanwhile the Sphere Soldiers are just constantly spamming their fusion ability and is creating monsters stronger than Megalothor at pretty much every opportunity. Like I really thought the King Spheres would be more relevant and be the mid season boss or late series super enemy that defeats Dynamic Type Decker.

Eternity Core is mostly hyped up to be incredibly powerful due to its raw energy so I doubt we’ll see much hax. Though if it does show hax I believe it will be some more spatial shenanigans like Geomos but on steroids.

Last edited:
Oh right, the King Spheres... they really just turned into the paying players that only stayed for the in-game cosmetics, except they have an even smaller presence. Damn, hoping the finale at least have the barrier broken so in a desperate attempt at counterattack, the Kings break off and attack the Ultras and other places with... oh man, I made myself hyped about how cool it'd be to have more SELECT and TPU returns.

Crap, I'm forgetting already. Was it said all of Geomos' energy used the Plasma Breeder's? Because that might give more space hax stuff since it'd logically be infused into all its attacks.

Ehh really doubt they will do anything now that Mother Spheresaurus is here. They’ll probably just remain as barriers that slowly disappear or get absorbed by Mother.

Not sure. But that would be nice spatial hax for all its energy attacks. Would also support how Ultras have resistance to spatial manipulation.

Big sadge times ahead. I hope the SCW expands on what exactly the absorption entails, because that at least can give Kanata good resistance in addition. Speaking of, has there been anything about Trigger SCW?

Pretty much.

That’s what I want to know. I haven’t seen any news regarding an SCW for Trigger or UGF. Been waiting ages for it to come out and yet I still haven’t seen any news about it.

What the hell? I've just asked the Discord to see if they somehow caught wind of anything, no reply yet so far.

Update Edit: Apparently nothing about Trigger yet, and there's a possibility of it taking after Gazer/Blazer before any further SCW gets added.

Last edited:
You mean redo it? Because I did ask before and LordGriffin said it was viable for a Possibly Low 2-C and adds in the personal opinion that he believes it to be outright Low 2-C.

Ye. It’s not gonna give a “possible” Low 2-C, it’s gonna give an outright Low 2-C rating as it was able to create a realm that clearly had it’s own space-time construct.

I guess you can go ahead and either make a new CRT with paste-overs and maybe extra reasoning on why it should be outright Low 2-C or ask LordGriffin to reopen it and continue the discussion from there. Because I'm pretty sure my dumb ass gave the okay for it to be closed.

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

Found these, and I have to admit that our Emperor Beast looks hella cool.

Good question; never really asked that. I dunno...

...and quick searches never really specified anything else past the lawsuit defeat and Sands later passing. It's possible they've gone defunct or something, but you never know.

Hey Cult do you still have that Woola calculation? I wanna re-calculate it.

And I have also revised the Mebius calculation.
I believe it was actually @Tripleaccel555 that brought it up before so you might wanna ask him instead.

And yeah, I saw the update. What did you mean by your concern there again? The way I understood it sounded like the new end seems to compress the timeframe which lends to the unbelievability of the new yield. I just need to make sure.

Also... since it wasn't said before, Happy New Years, everyone.

I believe it was actually @Tripleaccel555 that brought it up before so you might wanna ask him instead.
I guess i’ll tag him (Idk if it even works for regular members) @Tripleaccel555
And yeah, I saw the update. What did you mean by your concern there again? The way I understood it sounded like the new end seems to compress the timeframe which lends to the unbelievability of the new yield. I just need to make sure.
The lowest end that you suggested just doesn’t make sense in my opinion, as we are given clear indication that Rei was already out of the inner space as Mebius’s Ultra form is shown.

Don't Ultras sometime appear in their original form in their Inner Spaces as well? Could always get a calc member to look it over for the final say.

There was still Z, but I guess you're right about that.

Woola's speed might only scale to itself, movement-wise, while others could potentially scale to keeping up with it in terms of reaction and combat. I mean, those word and term are basically interchangeable but whatever. So yeah, for at least into the Reiwa Era, it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to say their speed's gone up a little bit more.

That's for the Galaxy Crisis Era, at least, no? Because it's unlikely they'd stick to just one baseline for travel speed throughout the eras. And like I brought up before, there's still going to be the Orb speed feat in ORIGIN SAGA episode 8 should the low end get decided on for this one.

That's for the Galaxy Crisis Era, at least, no? Because it's unlikely they'd stick to just one baseline for travel speed throughout the eras. And like I brought up before, there's still going to be the Orb speed feat in ORIGIN SAGA episode 8 should the low end get decided on for this one.
And you’d assume that their speed has gone down while their strength has gone up by a notch?

Link the Orb feat, I’ll try and calculate it.

No? I was just proposing an alternative in case the low end is what's settled on. And that one yielded around 100+ million x FTL only.

The Orb feat is around here

Timeframe is about 5:41 - 9:45 (I can't do the specific time link on mobile)

Distance in 70,000 light-years, I think it was either Amate or Asuka that said it.

I tried it years ago and it gave about 9.09 billion x FTL. The explanation for the timeframe is that given that the time on Earth was still at night and most of it showed the Tree of Life growing in real time, the episode length should generally align with the in-universe time.

No? I was just proposing an alternative in case the low end is what's settled on. And that one yielded around 100+ million x FTL only.
182 billion x FTL actually but again, my argument stull goes along the lines of “It just doesn’t make sense that we’re taking the low end whilst the mid end timeframe clearly shows that Mebius’s giant form was already shown.
Timeframe is about 5:41 - 9:45 (I can't do the specific time link on mobile)

Distance in 70,000 light-years, I think it was either Amate or Asuka that said it.

I tried it years ago and it gave about 9.09 billion x FTL. The explanation for the timeframe is that given that the time on Earth was still at night and most of it showed the Tree of Life growing in real time, the episode length should generally align with the in-universe time.
I’ll re-calculate it later after I’m done with the Taro feat.

Wait... the mid end was in the billions? Okay, I must've misread that. Hmm, in that case, switch me over to agreeing then.

Back