• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

It’s very likely in the 6th dimension since Mephilas whose technology seems to use the same principle that Ultraman uses to transform in the lower dimension can allow himself to enter the 6th dimension. Not to mention the fact that Mephilas who can enter the 6th dimension with this technology is so scared of Zoffy that he immediately ran away and gave up his plans. So based on spoilers I think it can be implied that even aliens with technology that allows them to go visit the 6th dimension do not dare to challenge an Ultra that isn’t weakened.
Wait what exactly is a Weakened Ultra ? is it their true form or just their avatar ? and Mephilas is a big pussicat ngl.

Honestly I‘m not entirely sure as I’m only reading spoilers. But I assume it’s their avatar. Though I really doubt they will bring up the 6th dimension for no reason so it’s very likely they will confirm Ultras being 6th dimensional beings sometime in future guidebooks. But right now it can only be implied since the technology seem to use the same principles as an Ultras lower dimension projection.

I just watched the clips of Shin Ultraman:
  • Neronga stood no chance against Shin Man as he just walked throught the lightning bolt like it was nothing
  • Shin Man finished off Neronga with Specium Ray and the explosion are petty huge
  • Gabora in other hand managed to pummeled Shin Man and put him in tought fight
  • Sadly Mephilas vs Shin Man that i found was so short, it was about a ray clash between them

Welp compiled all the Shin Ultraman images i could find into this one big Imgur, and also what website is the best for uploading video clips ?

Also Shin Zoffy's description

The name Zoffy was specifically used. He is a mediator and adjudicator who formulates absolute rules and aims for stability in the multiverse. He must not only cultivate (civilization), but also nip hidden dangers before they can grow. In reality, compared to Zarab his method's are just different. The Star of Light (Shin Ultraman world's Land of Light) is also doing this kind of similar thing.

So Shin Ultraman world Ultras are quite literally Delacion but on a multiversal scale.

Also Shin Zetton (I think) description (No translation yet)

Last edited:
Oh, so that's what Operation Narak Tower is. Wonder what kinda game it'll be like. And thinking about it, games could be a really good medium to expand on some powers and abilities. Or y'know, make a new Ultra with a unique gimmick that can only be fully explored in a game's setting? I will eait very patiently for the day Ultra can get back to games; I mean can you imagine a beat-em-up/hack-n-slash game but with Ultras?

Technically Delacion does seem universal to some extent as well. Wondering again if these two are to be made as having met before, which could be why Ultras with deep personal connection with humans could be dangerous as they've become somewhat influenced by the Shin's variants. Never mind the potential discrepancy, though.

Also, forbidden access to Zetton's link there.

Delacion’s authority seems to only apply to Cosmos’ world and if you stretch it also the M78 Universe. Shin Ultras seems to take this even further and are essentially the judges of the multiverse.

You just need to reload the image for it to show up. It also shows up as forbidden when I first click it but once you refresh the link it should pop up.

Please let it be that the Shin Ultras, being supposedly 6D entities, just govern a whole different 6D bubble that encompasses its own set of lower-dimensional worlds separate from the main multiverse sets.

Refreshed, and nothing. Well, I figured it out though, just gotta trim the link down to the picture format's ending only. Doesn't seem like it says anything about its overall stats, and mostly a lamentation of sorts regarding the term of Kaiju and how Zetton's celestial repression being class fitting into it or something.

There seems to be a new 4-A starry sky tournament going on.

Any 4-As you guys want to recommend for the tournament? The current 4-As we have in the verse that scales above the starry sky feat and aren’t too haxxed are

Ultraman
Ultraseven
Ultraman Jack
Ultraman Leo
Ultraman Mebius
Rei
Kate
Grande
Zetton
Gomora
U-Killersaurus Neo

Actually crap never mind the current 4-A profiles we have are dozens of times stronger than the starry sky feat. Not sure if they can be accepted due to much higher AP. Though we could try. I was personally thinking about recommending one of the Ultras and Reionics. For Reionics I was thinking about Kate since she has multiple 4-As that are decently versatile. Not sure about Ultra though. Seven already had his fun against Kyurem so I’m not sure if we should use him again.

Last edited:
Goddammit.

Kate or Zetton alone is probably the best choice. Damn, if only I'd completed Cosmos - Max profiles that'd be very neat considering the ultra versatile monster list. So yeah, not much to nominate all things considered, though Mebius could be asked to make it out there. Unless he gets paired with a skillstomper.

Same how I wish I started making more profiles for the kaijus of the Heisei Era.

I thought about nominating Mebius but he’s really not that versatile. Though if you think we should give him a shot I could change the next nomination from Seven to Mebius instead. Though if the reason why Jack wasn’t allowed was due to Ultra Physiology rather than Absolute Zero than I think we might just have to go with Rei being the other nomination instead.

Give it a shot? If he loses then better luck next time as he's not particularly skilled yet during his 4-A keys. Though if it is because of physiology then RIP future low hax chances for Ultras.

Pretty sure the profile of Mebius we have now is just an overall one of Mebius during his series. So this would also include Mebius by the end of his series where I’d say he has gotten enough experience to be considered a veteran at this point. Alright so switch it with Mebius. Who knows maybe he’ll get far due to much higher AP. But yeah rip if the op considers the physiology itself to be the reason why they aren’t allowed.

Cries in Ace is an awfully written show but really wants to finish it because profiles won't be finished otherwise

Rundown on what's gonna happen on May 26

• The pre-show starts at 6 PM EST, with a stream containing both Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes – Director’s Cut and Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy – Director’s Cut to help prepare viewers new and old for what they’ll be watching later that evening. After that, viewers can watch the first part of a special Watch Party Roundtable discussion featuring (“Thank You”) Jeff Gomez, Ultraman Connection Editor-in-Chief EJ Couloucoundis, and guests, covering Ultraman’s ongoing presence in the west, and setting up the night’s big screening.

• At 9 PM EST, the show starts in earnest, with the first half of a special UCL short film, Return to Narak Tower, continuing the narrative that began in March’s Ultraman Connection Watch Party: Episode Z.

• Once that ends, a special interview with Ultra Galaxy Fight director Koichi Sakamoto will lead up to the premiere of The Destined Crossroad! In addition to insights from one of the franchise’s most dynamic directors, the interview, to be conducted by Sean Nichols, will have surprise guests, so you won’t want to miss it.

• Then, all of us will take in a viewing of Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroad, the turning point in the interdimensional conflict between the Absolutians and the Ultras, in its epic entirety before anyone else!

• When that titanic event concludes, the night isn’t over yet, as the second part of the Watch Party Roundtable commences! Jeff, EJ, and special guests will discuss what we all just witnessed, as well as upcoming projects and more! Finally, the evening finishes up with part two of this month’s UCL short film Return to Narak Tower. A game changer!

• This massive event is free for all Ultraman Connection members—which itself is free to join—and starts at 6 PM EST on Thursday, May 26th.

• After the event, Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroad will go on sale at 12 AM EST on Friday, May 27 as a TVOD for $6.99, available with subtitles in 10 different languages; an Ultra-sized selection for fans across the globe:

o English (Dub Script)
o Japanese
o Korean
o Thai
o Indonesian
o Malaysian
o Brazilian Portuguese
o South American Spanish
o Vietnamese
o Tagalog

I've already seen the director's cut of UGF1 and UGF2 so I'll probably skip that but the UCL shorts and the watch party roundtable sounds interesting and I'll probably watch them. And if the stream is in English dub and not Japanese dub than I think I'll buy it so I can rewatch it with the original Japanese audio.

God that's a lot of events. The UC Watch Party Episode Z, is that also part of the series that had the 2-C feat? And Return to Narak Tower will continue that?

Yeah. The 2-C feat was from the first animated short of the UCL storyline. Seems like they will show another part to it on May 26. And there’s also the possibility of the game potentially tying into the storyline and perhaps even UGF3.

Oh damn. Well, hope it really does tie into the main story, which seems unlikely for it to not be, at best if they're showing it like this.

I'm currently writing a draft on the Ultras' skill, because I realized, don't Ultras need extensive training even for things like flight control and being able to even use their regular finisher beams? And that's the absolute minimum, since they would also be required to reliably put those skills into work in combat. In addition, isn't stuff like speed and power also skill, especially when they're specifically oriented in that as per... well, speed and power forms, or natural affinity like Fuma and Titas?

With that, I'm going to start evaluating skills starting from the Tri-Squad. I'll probably do Trigger next.

yea. Casual things done by Ultras requires years and years of training. It required 10 years of training for Orb to master Emerium Slugger I think.

So seems like on the 4-A tournament we are only allowed to nominate one character from the Ultra Series. Reason is because their AP is far too high so the op prefer to give the other characters a chance to win.

Oh right also remember guys tomorrow is UGF3 Episode 4. It’s probably also gonna be the final episode people can make predictions on what’s gonna happen since before episode 5 comes out the full series will be streamed on May 26.

Anyways I believe Reiga will definitely appear this episode to fight against Gua Spectre after all the New Generations fail to defeat him in their Ultimate Form. Tartarus will either sneak attack or solo Reiga after Gua goes down or if we think crazier Post-2nd Amp Belial and Tregear fights Reiga and win. Oh and I think we might also see some more scenes of Zero’s training.

Really never thought we'd get this far where Ultras would actually overwhelm in AP. I mean, they got there earlier in the 3-A to Low 2-C tiers to an extent, but 4-A adding to that is unexpected.

Since the trailer and the poster didn't skimp out on Reiga, and considering literally all the components are there, no way he isn't gonna appear. Same thought with seeing Zero again mid-training. Given what he was told, I wonder if he'll get an Empire Strikes Back moment where he briefly ditches. Could go either way, but there's also the chance for a rather comical parallel to Super Taro with Tartarus only bringing the Isotopes once they are unfused and heavily weakened.

There really aren’t that much 4-As that can reach the triple digit ExaFoe range. So yeah the Ultras still scale pretty freaking high even in 4-A.

Reiga pulling a Super Taro is possible. But it would honestly feel weird if they decided to do the same thing with another fusion. Like I’d expect them to be a bit more creative rather than just copy and pasting the same formula.

Yeah, I know the Super Taro route would be stupid if they do it again. So it really is either Reiga fights Tartarus, or them, since I doubt he's as taxing as Super Taro. Though a part of me reaaally thinks there'll be some other aspect that's overlooked but will seem obvious in hindsight. One possibility is if Zearth's unused powers will be canonized, because as we all know, he supposedly has time slow and rewind.

Bold of you to assume Tsuburaya remembers Zearth having those powers. Like seriously they seem to have forgotten that Zearth has gone through some intense training to become stronger in his second movie. He knows some actual martial arts stuff unlike how he is portrayed to fight in UGF3. So I really doubt they’ll remember his time manipulation abilities. And I’ll be honest for a second there I also kind of forgot how Zearth has some unused time powers.

My man, I run on Hopium.

But seriously though, whichever route they take, I'd honestly be very indifferent to it if it's an average thing. So I say, but I think I'll just be in the moment again and just get excited whenever.

Welp the fight wasn’t as impressive as I hoped. They legit just did the same thing Super Taro did.

Tartarus left the battlefield before they even fused into Reiga to store the Giga Battlenizer in some sort of storage that also held the Grimdo mask which Belial and Tregear sees.

Reiga defeats Gua Spectre rather easily and than unfused the New Generation into base form with their color timer flashing. Gina is still alive btw somehow she didn’t die after Gua is defeated.

Belial and Tregear just appears and takes out the New Generation. Post-2nd Absolute Particle Amp Absolute Belial one shot Delta Rise Claw Z back into Base form with a single kick and steals Beliarok.

Diavolo stops Yullian from healing Regulos.

Tartarus is sending Titan to see if Noa will appear on Planet Babel. So damn even Noa might appear. Tartarus is legit picking a fight against all God Ultras from the looks of it. Ultra Force appears to fight Titan at the end.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wonder why even put Gua if he's just gonna be underutilized. It'd have been much better if Gina's supposed arc ended a little later, maybe closer to the end if they really wanted to do it. Instead of making her Grigio's instigator, she's the consolidation of Grigio wanting to be stronger. Legit just have the pieces for Juda and Mold coming back, but the Isotopes are thrown in earlier to make a more coherent sequence of events.

I also don't like this one thing they keep doing with Nice.

"We are also Ultras."

Yes. You are Ultras. There are no lesser or better Ultras, any fans with a functioning brain already knows that. I feel this woulda worked better if instead of them, a New Gen Ultra is the one that feels inferior. Enter Z; the parody guys fight as they can, not doing as good due to being thrown into a mix of far stronger enemies. Z loses Beliarok, thinks he's lesser for it, but is later convinced, thanks to the trio coming out on top via skills, teamwork and sheer ******* determination, that any Ultra is worth their salt when forced to eat enough shit. Now the catch, because this may feel as though it should revert Z's progress instead. Nah bro, it just triggers bad memories of the events leading up Beliarok's "destruction" and how awful he must've felt in that time, but now, under the hands of someone he doesn't even resist, he may actually have to realize his destruction.

I hate this. This is a power-scaling forum, not the goddamn let your inner writer let loose and go Ultra-Wild.

Anyway, Babel, Noa, Ultra Force. Hopefully after episode 4, things really pick up. Oh my god, we are at 4 episodes and still we have to hope for something. We ain't done seen Ribut yet!

Yeah I was so hyped for UGF3 but the choices the directors have made so far have all left a bad taste in my mouth. Like at the very least make the fights look good. But nope outside of Tartarus fighting the New Generation Ultras all the other fights have been pretty meh. Not even Reiga vs Gua Spectre was good. Just super slow motion with a few instantaneous movement to show how Reiga can pretty much blitz and stomp Gua Spectre.

Really hope the other parts will be better story wise, character wise, and fight wise.

Last edited:
Back