• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yea, I heard it its really good. But I also heard it was really bad as well. I can't judge until I've actually watched it though.

I honestly feel kind of bad for UGF3 this week lol. This weeks’ UGF3 episode is clearly the best out of the first three episodes and yet there’s barely anybody talking about it since it came out at the same time as Shin Ultraman which dropped a whole bunch of bombshells.

Man, I thought the guys did post scans showing Zetton's statistics, but apparently not. There are databooks showing pictures from the movie, but if y'all really want it, I can probably only get a handful because there is a lot.

And yeah, sad about TDC too. Honestly it's like whenever I actually participate in any discussions, because it's only the topic I can gather my thoughts that'll get focused on. But to really force myself on it, gonna get the cons out of the way first.

Not really liking how the parody trio became borderline Grigio fans posse and their rather lackluster battle with Reibatos is also sad because damn them defeating him after the final forms distract Tartarus would've been a better end to him.

Other than that, the New Gens were absolutely bomb, Grigio in turn gets a pretty good spotlight, Gua returns in a pretty rad retool of Mold's suit. And lastly, Tartarus is just as much of a treat to watch with how cold he is; from the first episode of TDC, he's done nothing but take advantage of the villains he had resurrected, or just straight up disrespect his opponents. But above all, who could forget the real MVP that is Ginga, who now has the honor of being the third ever character to manage to land a hit on Tartarus. Hikaru rrally brought his A game here man.

I just don’t remember which post had the scans for Zetton since that was posted like an entire day ago so finding the post would’ve been too annoying for me.

Yeah feels bad for the comedy trio. Also with this episode it seems like Reibatos will also get a Low 2-C key since he was able to fight with two Low 2-Cs at the same time. And from the looks of it I guess Reibatos was amped because Tartarus has been giving him all the Devil Splinters he found. Also I have to say the Devil Splinters are honestly a bit too op. Like why the hell are fragments of Base Belial this powerful who is only baseline Low 2-C this powerful? Like Reibatos who is already Low 2-C at this point exploded from power after absorbing just four more Devil Splinters.

Yeah Grigio did have some nice spotlight and Gua’s suit is way better compared to his original one and the Mold one in Ultraman X. I mean to be fair the people he grabbed are all already dead. And Tartarus does seem treat his own people rather nicely since the whole reason he started this war is for his race. But yeah it’s fun to see him just straight disrespecting the Ultras in his fights. Like do you see this combo he pulled on Rosso and Blu? That was smooth as hell. And the fact that he kept playing around and only started to get serious once his minions were going down was just wow. Yeah Ginga did nice to land a blow even if it’s through a 4v1 and his attacks didn’t do any damage at all.

Though after this episode came out I realized people really were looking down on Tartarus in the past one year. Like jeez I thought people were just joking about Tartarus being the Ultimate Runaway Lifeform but they legitimately thought he was weak and was surprised when he just casually beat up all these New Generation Ultras in their final form at the same time.

Nice, Low 2-C(4x) Reibatos, just what I wanted. And yeah, Devil Splinters are really weird. Is that what Tartarus was referring to when he said something like Reibatos wasn't a very good vessel for it? Wait a minute, Devil Splinters are essentially just Sukuna fingers, what the hell? You know what'd be funny though? If Tartarus' travels gets jumped by Reiblood who proceeds to steal the Splinters and jam it into Isotope Belial, recreating the Reionics Belial. Or if an alternate Reionics Belial comes and steals it for himself.

Mans Rosso and Blu already had trouble with Etelgar, Tartarus was just way too much, hence the 4v1, yeah.

Now I'm wondering what Z would do next episode since we know Reiga is gonna appear. Hopefully he doesn't get too sidelined just for that moment. And I guess we also need to check back on Zero next time. Maybe even see Narak again after Tartarus' inevitable retreat.

Yeah the Devil Splinters are just weird. Also what do we do about Alien Bat? We also treat him as likely Low 2-C? Like I assume he’s this powerful because it was a Low 2-C Reibatos that revived him on top of potentially having been amping himself with technology. But still man it’s weird to see him be more powerful than his own Zetton creations. I guess scientists really are not the same as warriors. Looking at you Hikari. They are clearly far stronger than they appear to be lol. Doubt they will introduce Reiblood out of no where like that. They’ve been building up Tartarus for far too long to just thrash him like that.

Z will very likely be stalling for time against Gua like Taro was against Grimdo so that they can fuse into Reiga. And I still stand by what I said. Tartarus will summon Belial and Tregear to pick off the weakened New Generation Ultras after they use up their energy against Gua.

I guess a likely Low 2-C rating is better since he was beaten rather handily by one Low 2-C character while Reibatos fought two and held out longer. Yeah, and reminder that Hikari will be joining the strike team where he'll also use the Tsurugi armor again. Non-combatant my ass. Yeah, just some imaginary scenario, since it'll severely take off time from Tartarus.

Ballsy Z. I can't wait though, see how they're gonna treat him now that he's a full-fledged warrior himself. On a minor nitpick, I don't think I'll like how Z will at times praise and be in awe of some things as it makes him a mouthpiece for the director to other things. And I think that should be when Belial steals the Beliarok, so we can at least already detect how that plot beat's gonna come along.

Yeah thats probably the best. Reibatos was also able to block and tank multiple attacks from them and even knock down Orb Trinity so he without a doubt scales unlike Alien Bat. Also should we also do the same for Zett? Like Zett was able to deflect attacks from Tri-Strium Taiga but we currently only treat him as 3-A. If Zett becomes at least 3-A, likely Low 2-C we will also be able to get Low 2-C Mebius and 80. And it would make sense for him to be Low 2-C since he was able to briefly fight Tri-Strium Taiga just like Alien Bat.

Man I still remember that one BiliBili meme video on Hikari. Hikari claimed he was just a scientist and didn’t have incredible power like the Ultra Warriors. Meanwhile, in the video we see Hikari lifting up a Bemstar with one hand and killing it a monster that can absorb energy with a beam of all things. Yeah scientist my ass during the Heisei Era, Hikari was quite literally one of the most powerful Ultra Brother.

Yeah Z praising things out of no where honestly feels weird to me but I’m not complaining at least there are great fights.

Quickly rewatched the fight. Zett blocked several attacks, took multiple finishers, and could have still hurt even Tri-Strium had it not been for the coordination with Z. I guess it's pretty safe to say he's Low 2-C, though probably slight downscaling. So, where does this put Mebius? 80 is definitely bumped, but would Mebius only be Low 2-C in Burning Brave?

Oh yeah, despite taking both Hikari and Zoffy, the former no doubt did all the heavy lifting in that fight against Bemstar. And we're not even mentioning the fights with Bogal, who's specifically an ever evolving combat monster type.

Just gonna hope Z gets to shine through as well.

Assuming we scale Zett to likely 4x baseline Low 2-C than Mebius would just downscale to baseline Low 2-C in Base and 2x baseline Low 2-C in Burning Brave just like 80. Hikari will most likely also be Low 2-C assuming he's still comparable to Base Mebius even now.

Yeah hope Z gets to shine some more before going down.

Oh right also with what this episode has shown do you think we should also make Royal Mega Master Geed Low 2-C? Like he was able to somewhat cause damage to Gina and keep up with her even before getting Beliarok so I think he could get a downscale to Low 2-C.

Oh, that sounds fine by me.

Huh, I guess RMM should get that upgrade then. Lotsa respect for Geed this episode, surprisingly.

Oh right also from what I read on Tieba it seems like Shin Ultraman is pretty much confirmed to be part of the same world as Shin Godzilla. Apparently some character from Shin Godzilla made an appearance in Shin Ultraman. I guess this means Shin Kamen Rider might also be part of this Shin Verse thing.
I hope that we'll get Shin Godzilla 2 and bring out the abandonded project about his evolution
Man now i dunno what are they gonna bring in Shin Kamen Rider due of how BS Shin Man is

I hope that we'll get Shin Godzilla 2 and bring out the abandonded project about his evolution
Man now i dunno what are they gonna bring in Shin Kamen Rider due of how BS Shin Man is
Yeah I'm still shook at the fact that the Ultra race in Shin Ultraman is Low 1-C of all things. Like all of a sudden the Ultra Series is now the most powerful of all Tokusatsus unless there's some obscure Tokusatsu that has a 1-C being.

Oh yeah speaking about this week’s episode, Is RMM gonna get a L2C upgrade since he went toe to toe against Gina ?
Already talked about it. RMM should be baseline Low 2-C since he was only really doing chip damage to Gina. And it is shown in the Taiga movie that overall the New Generation Ultras are comparable to each other in their final forms.

Yeah. That's what I said though. Their final forms are comparable in the Taiga movie so RMM should just downscale to baseline Low 2-C instead since Gina scales to the New Generation in their final form.

Yeah I'm still shook at the fact that the Ultra race in Shin Ultraman is Low 1-C of all things. Like all of a sudden the Ultra Series is now the most powerful of all Tokusatsus unless there's some obscure Tokusatsu that has a 1-C being.
From what seen so far, not even the obscure tokusatsu ever reached the tier 1, PERIOD
Now i wonder that how TsuPro gonna connect Shin Ultraman to their main universe?

Felt really sad to see Pre-Zero Ultraman like Max,TDG , Cosmos , Nexus still stuck in High 3A than Low 2C.
Cosmos and Justice will most likely become Low 2-C in UGF3. Like they are almost always treated as being second only to Zero among the Heisei Ultras. That is if you exclude Noa and fusions. Also Glitter Tiga is like without a doubt Low 2-C assuming he scales to Glitter Trigger Eternity.

Anyways so far based on everything we have seen in UGF so far this is roughly what the different lvls of Low 2-C are gonna be now after the update and who's gonna be in them

Low 2-C Scaling

Baseline:
Full Power New Generation Belial, Full Power Grimdo Tregear, Imit-Belial, Weakened Tri-Strium Taiga, Royal Mega Master Geed, Base Mebius, likely Base Hikari

At least Baseline: Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga, Pre-Training Tector Gear Zero

2x Baseline: Burning Brave Mebius, 80, likely Arb Gear Hikari

4x Baseline: New Generation Ultimate Form, Glitter Trigger Eternity, Showa Ultra Brothers sans 80, Ribut, likely Andro Melos, Gua Siblings, Absolute Belial, Absolute Tregear, Titan, Zett, Alien Bat, Reibatos, Greeza, Baraba, Mecha Musashin, Full Power Hudram, Evil Trigger

At least 4x Baseline: Regulos, Diavolo, Destrudos, Full Power Carmeara, Pre-Training Base Zero, Pre-Training Luna-Miracle Zero,

At least 8x Baseline: Post-Hudram Absorption Carmeara

At least 12x Baseline: Full Power Darrgon, Pre-Training Strong-Corona Zero

At the very least 12x Baseline: Grimdo

At least 16x Baseline: Pre-Training Ultimate Zero

At the very least 16x Baseline: Pre-Training Shining Zero

At least 20x Baseline: Post-Darrgon Absorption Carmeara, Prime Trigger Dark

At the very least 40x Baseline: Megalothor 1st Form

Why the heck are you guys just 40x Baseline: Trigger Truth, Megalothor 2nd Form, likely Sphere Megalothor

At least 50x Baseline: Pre-Training Reiga

At the very least 64x Baseline: Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero, Joneus, likely Post-Training Tector Gear Zero or Post-Training Base Zero

At least 200x Baseline: Post-Training Reiga, Super Taro, Mebius Infinity, likely Tartarus, likely Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero

At the very least 200x Baseline: King, Noa, Legend, Delacion

Last edited:
You know, speaking of Low 1-C Shin Ultraman, all of a sudden the joke I made about Guruman stopped being one.

Oh god, look at that tier ceiling. 200x is too much for any Low 2-C. It also doesn't look like there's any discernable spot in the story where Tartarus may get the room to showcase any tier jumping feats so that's a bit worrying.

The heck is a Guruman? But still remember we still have to get this by the staffs first before we can make them Low 1-C. As we all know nowadays its hard to become tier 1 as simply being stated to be a higher dimensioned being isn't enough.

Yeah honestly kind of sucks. I really do hope that the golden light that erased two universes in the first UCL animated short was actually done by Tartarus. Like from what I've heard we are getting another one of those animated shorts on May 26 after the free UGF3 stream so I hope that gives some more info.

Also I feel like even before training Ultimate Shining Zero should be on the same lvl as Reiga and Super Taro. And after seeing Trigger Truth on the stage show I feel like Trigger Truth would also deserve to be in the same ranks as them.

Or Gourman, whichever is your preference. The alien professor from X, who in episode 5 said, "I'm afraid I have eaten the 4th, 5th, and 6th dimensions". Yeah, strict rules and all that. Also need further info byw watching the movie itself before sticking only to the supplementary materials.

Ah, there'll be another one of that. I really hope they clarify what's what in those. It'd really suck if we had to do some mental gymnastics again just to determine stuff.

I mean, all things considered, it would make sense for US Zero to be that powerful. The multiplier stacking we used is just a fair lowball after all. Huh, what did Trigger Truth do again? Was there one where he fought Tartarus?

Ahh right that joke with Gourman.

Yeah I really wish we won't have to resort to mental gymnastic like Tartarus should get a possibly 2-C because of this clip where we see two universes being erased and Tartarus is the only person with this ability. Although I think that could work as a possibly for Tartarus if we don't get anymore info on these animated shorts. But I still hope we get direct statements rather than having to make assumptions.

Yeah it would like I have always thought that Ultimate Shining Zero is 5x Shining Zero who is 2x Ultimate Zero who is 5x Base Zero. Like I've always believed that many times means 5x and not 4x and Shining has way too much consistency of being at least 2x stronger than Ultimate in every era. Yeah the latest TDG stage show had Trigger Truth facing off against Tartarus and winning in their brief 1v1 clash. Like Trigger Truth already scales unquantifiably above somebody that is at least 10x Glitter Trigger Eternity so the form being somewhere around the 50x range just like the fusions would make sense.

Last edited:
As a rule, I always listen to the first verse if it's from something I can logically watch after some time. And, it's good. The chorus doesn't sound very strong, but I don't really mind.

Pretty much my thoughts on it as well. Chorus is a bit weak but overall the song is still great. I especially love the piano portion towards the end.

With a doubt. Kenshi Yonezu is after all the current most popular Japanese singer and Lemon is the most viewed Japanese song on YouTube so I have no doubt his popularity will also boost sales. And that reminds me go listen to Kenshi Yonezu songs people. They are really good.

The best meme for Secondary Ultra

lsxysp7sk1x81.jpg

It’s very likely in the 6th dimension since Mephilas whose technology seems to use the same principle that Ultraman uses to transform in the lower dimension can allow himself to enter the 6th dimension. Not to mention the fact that Mephilas who can enter the 6th dimension with this technology is so scared of Zoffy that he immediately ran away and gave up his plans. So based on spoilers I think it can be implied that even aliens with technology that allows them to go visit the 6th dimension do not dare to challenge an Ultra that isn’t weakened.

Last edited:
Back