• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Zetton really channeing that EVA angel energy from the little pieces of info I saw. Then again, Anno seemed ro have made Ultraman the same so uh...

God, Zetton really be #LMAOGitGud. And Ultraman seems to be very eldritch in nature, given what he said, which basically goes along "just give up this pointless resistance".

Saw more spoilers and welp we’ve got tier 1 Ultras now.

奥特曼是高维生物,巨大化变身的本质是从高次元本体到低次元投影。美菲通过贝塔巨大化可以造访六次元,光之国是高次元维度。

Ultraman is a higher-dimensioned being. The true nature of Ultra’s gigantification transformation is to project their higher dimensioned main body onto the lower dimension. Mephilas used Beta Gigantificafion to pay a visit to the 6th dimension. The Land of Light is in higher dimensioned space

Ultraman is a higher-dimensioned being. The true nature of Ultra’s gigantification transformation is to project their higher dimensioned main body onto the lower dimension. Mephilas used Beta Gigantificafion to pay a visit to the 6th dimension. The Land of Light is in higher dimensioned space
black-guy-seizure-seizure.gif

Let me sum it up

佐菲想要毁灭地球与人类的具体逻辑是:
贝塔系统令人类有了巨大化的途径,甚至最终有成为奥特曼同类的可能性,但人类并不能掌握这种技术,这会使人类作为比怪兽还要强大的生物兵器而被其它文明掠夺,从而威胁宇宙的安全。因此要为了宇宙中其它130亿文明而消除这个潜在的隐患。
但最后人类用自身的智慧解析了贝塔系统的原理,并利用这个原理打败了杰顿,证明了自身的潜力。佐菲(光之星)被人类的智慧和勇气打动,放弃了毁灭人类。
但佐菲依旧要求初代离开地球,因为初代打破了规定(与异族融合),需要回母星接受审判。
最后初代将自己的生命交给男主后,便结束了。

Zoffy’s reasoning for destroying the Earth and humans are:
Beta system allowed humans to have the possibility to gigantify themselves and even have the possibility of becoming something similar to Ultras (higher dimensioned beings in the Shin Ultraman world). But humans can’t grasp this technology just yet and Zoffy is afraid that this will cause humans to become a biological weapon even more powerful than monsters that other alien civilization will take advantage of thus threatening the safety of the universe. And so he decided that to protect the 13 billion civilizations in the universe he will erase this hidden danger. After the humans analyzed the principles of the Beta System and used it to defeat Zetton to prove their potential Zoffy (Land of Light) was impressed by humanities intelligence and courage and decided to give up destroying them (Just like Delacion). After Ultraman gave his life to the main character the movie ended.

杰顿是如何被打败的呢?
按人类的话说就是:贝塔系统的原理是从平行宇宙间的叫Plank Brain(高次元)的地方获取能量,从而将奥特曼本体从高次元召唤至三次元宇宙;于是如果在杰顿释放一兆度火球的0.0001(忘了几个零了)秒前,让奥特曼在已经变身的情况下再次使用贝塔魔棒,令其进行二次展开,就可以利用杰顿的能量将其打入异次元。
但是与此同时奥特曼本身也会被吸入次元夹缝中。(虽然很快就被佐菲找到了)
最后初代就顺利击败了杰顿。

How was Zetton defeated?
Based on what the humans said the Beta System‘s principle’s is by gaining energy from a parallel universe called Plank Brain (Higher-dimensioned space). This allows Ultraman to call upon his true form from higher-dimensioned space. And so when they realized Zetton was about to fire the 1 trillion degree fireball in 0.0001? (The person who posted this didn’t remember exactly how much zeroes there were) seconds, Ultraman used the Beta Spark again. This allows him to use Zetton’s energy to send it into the other dimension. But this also drags Ultraman into the dimension rift. After that Ultraman defeats Zetton.

Not exactly sure what this means. Gonna go search for better spoilers later. But from what I’m getting at they defeated Zetton by dragging it into higher-dimensioned space and beating it there with Ultraman’s true form?

Last edited:
Lol that just about sums up how I felt when I saw all the spoilers. The memes about Zoffy have become real. And the movie version of the Ultras surpassed literally everything that had ever been shown in the series. Like seriously screw the god Ultras, screw Delacion, and screw the Eternity Core. Random Ultra fodder from the Shin Ultraman World will curbstomp everything in the main series by virtue of supposedly being 6th dimensional beings.

Doesn't this kinda go against what Ultraman have been fighting for since the start? About how Ultras are not Gods. If canon Zoffy saw his Shin counterpart, he would be extremely disappointed by himself.

Oh god, stay the **** away from the main universe. For now.

Oh it totally does go against one of the core messages of Ultraman. Which is why I've already made peace with how fundamentally different this incarnation is.

Lol that just about sums up how I felt when I saw all the spoilers. The memes about Zoffy have become real. And the movie version of the Ultras surpassed literally everything that had ever been shown in the series. Like seriously screw the god Ultras, screw Delacion, and screw the Eternity Core. Random Ultra fodder from the Shin Ultraman World will curbstomp everything in the main series by virtue of supposedly being 6th dimensional beings.
The Ultra fodders from Shin Man world asserting their dominance by just standing there....MENACINGLY
images

Yeah the Shin Ultraman World Ultras are completely different from the Ultras we know. Also just realized that I forgot to translate a part from the first post about Zoffy and humanity.

According to spoilers Mephilas was the one that brought the Beta System technology to Earth as he wanted to control the humans after turning them into beings akin to Ultras. This was also one of the main reason why Zoffy wanted to destroy them since it’s shown that Mephilas’s plan worked and he’s afraid other aliens would do the same.

According to spoilers Mephilas was the one that brought the Beta System technology to Earth as he wanted to control the humans after turning them into beings akin to Ultras. This was also one of the main reason why Zoffy wanted to destroy them since it’s shown that Mephilas’s plan worked and he’s afraid other aliens would do the same
So it was Mephilas plan all along, goddamn
Did Shin Man really fought Mephilas? I saw some of the slide of their fight in bilibili but i'm unsure about it
Also what Zarab is actually doing in the movie?

According to spoilers Mephilas did indeed fight Shin Ultraman. However, unlike in the main universe where they are equal to each other in the Shin Ultraman world Mephilas only dared to fight Shin Ultraman after he was weakened and bonded to a human or something. Also the moment Zoffy appeared Mephilas decided to run away. And I think another spoiler said that Shin Ultraman broke a rule among the Ultras as they are not supposed to fuse with other races in the Shin Ultraman world.

According to spoilers Mephilas did indeed fight Shin Ultraman. However, unlike in the main universe where they are equal to each other in the Shin Ultraman world Mephilas only dared to fight Shin Ultraman after he was weakened and bonded to a human or something. Also the moment Zoffy appeared Mephilas decided to run away. And I think another spoiler said that Shin Ultraman broke a rule among the Ultras as they are not supposed to fuse with other races in the Shin Ultraman world.
And Mephilas never seen again in the rest of the movie? Also why Shin Man got weakened? Bonded to a human is make sense
Interesting, that mean there is something dangerous if Ultra Race in Shin Man world are prohibited to fused with other races

Not sure haven't checked for more spoilers just yet but I assume so since they did say he ran away and Zetton is supposed to be the final boss of the movie. I think another spoiler did talk about Shin Ultraman being weakened but I don't remember what they said and I forgot which post that was on.

Oh right also Shin Ultraman opening day sales reached 237 million yen.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/7833312727

Also from what I’ve heard a lot of people said the movie was really good. So if anything I think we should see how the movie is first before we decide whether or not the movie goes against what the Ultras stand for.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to check out Shin Ultraman anyway, regardless of reviews. I mean come on, it's Ultraman. Even if it isn't Ultraman in the traditional sense, it's still an official IP that had TsuPro's blessings. You know, just enjoying the flow.

Holy heck that is some mindblowing spoilers, Zetton practically curbstomped Shin Ultraman, and Zoffy being the one that tried to destroy earth ? Damn.

Oh right also from what I read on Tieba it seems like Shin Ultraman is pretty much confirmed to be part of the same world as Shin Godzilla. Apparently some character from Shin Godzilla made an appearance in Shin Ultraman. I guess this means Shin Kamen Rider might also be part of this Shin Verse thing.

Wait can u give the link to this statement ? My friend is curious about the source.

Can’t find the exact thread source now as it’s buried under like hundreds of other Shin Ultraman threads from a bunch of different subTieba. But a whole bunch of threads on Tieba are talking about this. Especially the Tieba equivalent of vsbattles are going crazy over this reveal. Also currently in class so I’ll see if I can find a similar post with this info later.

Ehh I honestly wouldn’t recommend going there. I say it’s the Tieba equivalent of vsbattles but it’s actually closer to a r/whowouldwin from Reddit. And by that I mean they downplay the hell out of a whole bunch of characters and wank the crap out of others.

Damn, welp i guess it cannot be helped, the source of said statement is gone and oh yeah what are the stats fo Zetton ? Like his height, weight, etc.

Dunno. I think Mr.Cutlery might have some scan on Zetton though I’m not sure if it has all the official stats or just a description of Shin Zetton.

Back