• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

@Veloxt1r0kore
Hm, I didn't quite catch that even after another quick rewatch. So I guess we'll see whether the movie's databook says anything about it.

@WanderingGecko
I mean, all host-taking Ultras fuse, don't they? But yeah; it's an especially interesting take on the transformation this time though.

Oh right just saying the stream has started and yeah seems to be the english dub. Currently the director's cut of UGF1 is being streamed.

So the stream starts with the talk show and they showed something surprising that shocked Hirano and Terasaka. Also UGF3 has a total runtime of about 2 hours and 10 minutes (Prologue included). Sakamoto’s favorite moment is about 1 hour 55 minutes in.

Oh shit full UGF3 opening! Nexus and Noa confirmed! Titan and Ribut are fighting together against something! King is actually doing something on the frozen planet?! Zero is also using Strong-Corona on Planet Babel. So it seems like he might go through all his forms against Tartarus in their rematch. Also sorry for spamming but so much hype!

Screenshots from the full opening
Nexus and Noa
Ribut and Titan teaming up
King and Mebius Infinity
Team Absolutian and Junis Nexus fighting Titan. Low 2-C Nexus!
Also on second thought this might not be Strong-Corona Zero. It might be a new form. Though it could also be a transition scene just like how Trigger had a blue Power Type due to transition from Power Type to Sky Type.

Wow the sleeping legend finally comes back ? And also it seems that the place where Titan and Ribut are on, is also the place where Nexus Junis Red is shown.

Oh shit just realized that this is also the director's cut version of UGF3! Full fight scenes of episode 3! You guys are missing out a lot. Even the future YouTube version won't show the director's cut version.

Most UGF fight scenes are not the full version. There are cuts that you can see here and there. The director's cut shows the full extended fight scenes. Seems like this stream is the director's cut so we got an extended Geed and Z vs Gina.

Ultra Force (USA Ultra) can cause minor damage and knock back Titan. So they are also Low 2-C. But they are still weaker. Even the three of them attacking together Titan could still push them back.

Ribut matches Titan in combat and the Ultra Force joins in and fights him 4v1. Noa's hologram appears! Nexus Anphans appears! Nexus can hurt Titan even in Anphans! He knocked Titan down with his beam in Anphans. Junis Nexus uses Meta Field and traps Titan and Ribut. Seems like Nexus/Noa is a third party here. Meta Field drain energy from everybody including Ultras.

Nexus is a defense mechanism placed by Noa on Planet that attacks everything. So yeah Ribut and Titan are working together to escape from Junis Nexus who trapped them in the Meta Field wow.

Tartarus arrives to see what's taking Titan so long and faces off against the USA Ultras.

Tector Gear Zero still fighting Seven, Leo, and Joneus. Zero broke out of the Tector Gear by turning into Strong-Corona (I think? Still not sure if its a new form). But yeah they confirmed that they were training Zero so he doesn't forget he need to gain strength to protect not for revenge. Zero vs Tartarus incoming!

Lol Junis Nexus is beating up Titan and Ribut in the Meta Field. And destroying his arms thing will deactivate the Meta Field. So Noa purposely attacked them to show that the Absolutian and Ultras can work together. Tartarus sends Titan away and summons Ultroid Zero. Junis Blue Nexus appears and cancels out the D4 Ray! Junis Blue Nexus vs Ultroid Zero.

Tartarus casually trashes USA Ultras. And he wants to take down Nexus so that Noa won't appear. Seems like that was a new form and not Strong-Corona. Zero stacked that with Shining and Ultimate. Noa appears to one shot Ultroid Zero. Though Junis Blue was already casually overpowering Ultroid Zero.

Not its still going on

Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero is overpowering Tartarus and Tartarus says he can no longer read Zero's moves. So resistance to precognition. Tartarus tanks the Leo-Astra Double Flash even after being somewhat injured by Zero. So Tartarus' durability is 400x baseline Low 2-C now. Zero uses the Shining Ultimate Zero arrow and injured Tartarus even further but Tartarus still survived and got away. Jeez he's so damn tanky. Zero literally used up his energy and turned back to base and that still didn't kill Tartarus.

Tartarus and Titan recover by absorbing Absolute Particles using the same machine they used to enhance Belial and Tregear. Not sure if they got a power up or simply recovered from their injuries. Also Diavolo matches Titan in power.

Astra briefly fights Base Zero in training back on the Land of Light and was seemingly winning using Regulos' Cosmo Beast Style.

Xenon also has a Galaxy Sword just like Max.

Secondary Ultras invade The Kingdom.

Tartarus asks where's Cosmos to Justice and Justice thinks they can defeat Tartarus without Cosmos and enters Crusher Mode while Zenon uses the Galaxy Sword.

Titan faces off against Seven 21 and Melos.

Belial and Tregear faces off against Hikari and Victory. Welp and Victory is somehow hurting Belial. Hikari also uses Arb Gear. And is now called Hunter Knight Tsurugi again by the introduction card.

Astra faces off against Diavolo.

But yeah we need to look over all the scalings and stuff or consider some scenes outliers. There seems to be some scaling problems and stuff here. I'm definitely gonna need to buy UGF3 and rewatch it again to see all the scaling.

Final ice planet battle

Tartarus vs Seven and Ultimate Shining Zero. Tartarus blocks both their beams with one hand btw. But now Ultimate Shining is overpowering Tartarus.

Titan vs Ribut. Nothing to say here.

Diavolo vs Regulos, Leo, and Astra. Diavolo is somehow keeping up with them all when he was overpowered by Regulos back in The Kingdom. I guess Regulos got a rage boost in The Kingdom.

Tregear vs Taro and Base Taiga. Taro was getting overpowered by Tregear and Base Taiga is somehow keeping up while Photon Earth is restraining him. Ahh wait I see they weren't using the Absolutian power. After Tregear uses the Absolutian power he instantly knocks Photon Earth Taiga back into Base.

Belial vs Galaxy Rising Geed and Delta Rise Claw Z. Yes you heard that right Galaxy Rising Geed. After Belial uses Absolutian power he also starts overpowering them. Beliarok returns to Z and Z gets a new form Deathcium Rise Claw and overpowers Post-2nd Amp Absoluten Belial.

Other Ultra Brothers vs Absolutian fodder. Mebius Infinity appears to destroy an army of Absolutian fodder and close the portal Tartarus made that sends them all here.

Oh right also forgot to mention Tartarus said their lord will awaken soon. So there's an potential Absolutian King even stronger than Tartarus. Tartarus uses Absolute Maximum Destruction and was going to kill everybody on the ice planet. Even Zero was shocked by his full power. King tries to stop the beam but was overpowered by Tartarus. Yes you heard that right. Tartarus overpowers King with his full power!

Regulos says he was taken from the past and is also in a way also a parallel isotope. he was saved from the past when Alien Magma attacked L77 and D60. We have no clue who saved him though.

I called it! That Last silhouette of Absolutian is going be their king (or more accurate, queen)
Also i really need the screenshot of Zero and Z new forms

Belial decides to leave the Absolutians after losing to Z. He also takes the Giga Battlenizer and the Grimdo mask and gives the mask to Tregear. Tregear decides to follow Belial.

Diavolo has 5 hearts left after being defeated by Regulos, Leo, and Astra. Tartarus and Diavolo arrive in the Ultraman Trigger world.

Yeah I'm definitely gonna buy this tomorrow and rewatch it.

Also damn they confirmed UCL storyline with the humans destroying the tower is what allowed Astra to find the coordinates of The Kingdom. The 2-C feat is confirmed canon! We can probably upgrade Tartarus to a possibly 2-C now!

Will be talking about spoilers, obviously. Sorry.

Who would've thought that Trigger actually took place after TDC. No wonder it's just Ribut against those two.

Zero's Awakened state is basically his concept art from when he was still just Seven AX, which I guess is cool but sort of weird as well.

So the magazine that hinted to one of the guys being an Isotope apparently meant Regulos. So guy basically didn't even know that his planet is gone nor did he know about Leo's Goofy Misadventures Filled With Excessive Mental and Possibly Even Spiritual Trauma.

Man, there's just too much to cover it's insane. Thank goodness too, because it actually did kick up after episode 3. Still no Time stuff, a shame, but I'll let it slide. Sorta.

And holy crap! Actually possibly 2-C Tartarus!? Damn son.

King without a doubt scales to Tartarus since he was able to briefly match Full Power Tartarus. And Tartarus was scared of Legend and thought Noa was also a threat so they also scale. So it seems like Legend and Noa are now confirmed to be above King since Tartarus didn't dare to face Legend while Noa is considered a legendary power just like Legend. Poor King is now considered the weakest among the legendary Ultras. Tartarus was also disrespecting him calling him an old man and said their lord will awaken soon and all that.

Thinking about that scene again, I doubt it was him considering King lesser in comparison and more... y'know, just finally snapping and not even caring anymore. Even said he'd die to accomplish the mission. ****** Frieza ass loser.

Oh man, that means wacky multiverse adventures with Tartarus and Diavolo feat. Ribut.

Yeah probably. But still this is crazy. Also I might need to rewatch it to see if Tartarus really overpowered King. Some Tieba post said Tartarus only matched King's beam after charging a second time. King didn't get overpowered. I'll need to rewatch it tomorrow to find out for sure.

I see. I was so hyped that I was jumping around after I saw him push it back a little. So I didn't fully see if he matched or overpowered King. I just assumed King was overpowered. My bad. But holy shit we need to review all the scaling.

Back