• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Gamma Illusion too stronk Z ended up creating his own Dummies, that's pretty awesome. Yes, I can also hear the collective whining down there, ignore them.

That is actually weird about the bots holding the Splinters as priority over Geed if that's their reasoning. Considering the very plot of Z's #7 was that he had a purer concentration of Belial's genes. Other places there's like Araki forgor, we have Koichi forgor.

As someone who has recently watched Zearth 2, that sounds overly disappointing. Which is honestly one of my gripes on Koichi's style when he has control over the deeper aspects of any series. Some characters gets held too much in their mould and sort of undermines the personal growth in favor of creating one that's likely less impactful. Damn, so Science > Literal Antithesis to Light, Darkness, whazzis bruh.

Finally, we're going to get our own better feats of Accelerated Development and RPL if we really going the route Zero intends to. Wait, if instinct means a clear mind, we could have potentially gotten a re-tread of Shining's attainment story, which I'm glad they seem to be averting from. Because I feel like that is only necessary for the initial enlightenment, which Zero already has been cultivating over the years. See Zero vs Tregear. So glad that's going a different way at least.

Yeah overall I didn’t really like the episode this week that much due to many questionable things that happened. Really hope the episode next week is better.

Having watched the episode, my thoughts remain largely the same. Additionally on after Reibatos' appearance, they already did well in portraying Gina's threat, so why devolve for the literally more dangerous opponent. Seriously, in comparison, Reibatos is technically less restrained on what he can do. We worried of Reibatos immediately getting the short end, but this is somehow worse. And I hate having to say that.

I think the true tragedy is that I actually think that, believing that since UGF is his primary focus, there'd be less of the questionable directing choices. I will continue believing in that notion.

This week’s episode was pretty funky ngl.

Oh yeah i wanna ask, is Izana Amate’s mother ? And if so what would the timeline of the Ultra-Verse be since i got kinda confused.

Izana is likely just M78 Universe’s Amate and not Amate’s mother. We originally thought Izana was Amate’s mother because Izanami is canonically the mother of Amaterasu in Japanese mythology. But now it seems like Izana is still alive which disproves this theory since during Origin Saga Amate’s mother had already died.

You know I’ve been thinking about it for a while and I think we might need to downgrade the Showa Era characters. Currently we rate them as 4-B by the end of the Showa Era due to EoS Jack defeating Zetton II. But thinking about it now wasn’t Jack more likely empowered due to the bonds he formed with the people on Earth rather than him actually reaching 4-B over the course of his series? Like we know that’s how Jack beat Black King so why didn’t we think it was the same with Zetton II? And like the only other monster that to my knowledge has a 4-B statement in the entire Showa Era is Margodon who is also second only to Grand King in terms of Showa lore.

So I was thinking rather than having the Ultras scale to Zetton we should downgrade the Showa Era characters back down to High 4-C. If they reach 4-B via multipliers than fine they are 4-B but they shouldn’t scale to Zetton who is in the KiloFoe range of 4-B.

So....Zero Sword is confirmed
wheeze-meme.gif

Oh right also thinking about it now why did we not want to use the Super Taro 50x Taro multiplier again? The databook didn't say Super Taro was just 50x Taro it actually said its 50 or more times (Here they used the hiragana of 倍 which is ばい, い上 is just another way to write 以上 it still says ijo). And we do kind of know already that Grand Spark is also tens of (at least 20) times the Ultra Brothers' normal beams and Super Taro casually scales above Grand Spark via being able to easily damage Grand King who no sold Grand Spark so we do have proof of Super Taro's tens of times boost being far greater than 20x.

Last edited:
I think we didn't use it because of an overinflation of the tiers? That's how it is for me since it doesn't make much sense they're that strong but those roughly comparable are still massively overwhelmed by Empera who should be about Grand King's. That's not mentioning the multipliers the Ultras themselves go through over the years since we'll be downscaling Taro to 1/50 of Super Taro in that case, which again will raise that roof much faster than we expected.

Well, that's just me though. Oh, and as for the 4-B downgrade, sure. Honestly the only reason I wanted the Ultras around that level is because of personal preference. Though is Jack defeating Zetton 2 and Bat at the same time really a matter of empowerment?

I think we originally didn’t want to use it due to it potentially causing problems due to downscaling. But looking back at it the statement didn’t say it’s just 50x. It said it was at 50x or more so it’s at the very least 50. Which means we can actually choose to not downscale since 50x is just the bare minimum boost Taro gets from becoming Super Taro.

Its been a while since I’ve watched it but I seem to recall the finale having Jack/Go specifically giving one of those speeches about how this is their last chance to save their friends, beat Zetton, and save Earth before going into battle as if it’s a suicide mission. Also if I recall in this very same episode Zoffy also said he lost to Zetton and if I’m being honest even now Zoffy should still be comparable to Jack. Which is why I think Jack beating Zetton during the finale might’ve just been one of those empowerment moments like his battle against Black King.

So how is this going to go; going off of the original portrayal, it still jumps Taro to 3-A as per beating Grand King, but we no longer downscale, but only use the at least 50x boost for later Super Taro appearances? If that's the case then I'm fine with it. Which really puts the tier jump on utmost importance for Full Power Tartarus because this is no doubt gonna raise the ceiling on Low 2-C even more.

Well, it's not like we can't just say 4-B via empowerment during that period, right? So I don't see anymore problems with it.

Picked up from the main wiki Discord:

"Parallel Isotopes open up "worlds of possibilities" (可能性世界 Kanōsei Sekai) that are then retroactively added to the history of the main timeline at every point of divergence, without causing any contradictions to the pre-altered past."
"It's Tartarus' time travel that changes the alternate timeline, not the Parallel Isotopes"

So it's like I ****** theorized then, when I saw the Uchusen featuring TAC's info. Tartarus has legit Causality Manipulation if it's because of him just going back to the past that changes things in the present.

Oh yeah definitely. Currently it’s highly implied by Taiga that not even Reiga who is essentially New Generation Super Taro can defeat Tartarus. So the boost to the scaling chain should be pretty big.

Well by the end of the Showa Era they would still be 4-B either way. Just a lower end of it. Don’t think there’s a need to write the empowerment stuff in the AP section. We can just mention how big of a boost the empowerments are in their abilities I guess. Since all Ultras empowerment kind of varies. Leo’s for example literally boosted him to 3-A at the end of his series.

Ahh right I did see some new magazine come out a while back but I forgot to post it. Welp guess that’s a new ability to add for Tartarus.

You mean the 10,000x emotion boost, right? Was it compared to anyone else that makes it all the way to 3-A instead?

Tartarus boutta make the Showa universe more cluttered than an amateur writer's story.

There was a databook statement that I posted a while back that said Leo’s beam at the end of his series is comparable to the Space Q and Cosmo Miracle Ray. So yeah Leo after all the crap he has gone through in his series got empowered by his emotions to the point where he reached 3-A.

Oh right anybody want to take a guess on what will happen in the UGF3 episode tomorrow? Like anybody think Reiga will appear or will that be left for episode 4?

After some thinking, I don't think Reiga is yet to appear, since we haven't even seen Gina tke the next step of her own plan to be able to discern what her ultimate trump card would be. Like it's obviously her brothers, but that plan feels like a Hitchcock's bomb in which it likely won't happen or something along that lines.

Given the trailers and such, it's at least safe to say Tri-Squad will be appearing seeing as Tri-Strium was beating up on poor Bat. Hopefully that inevitable upper handing of the Parody Trio gets treated with respect, too. Though overall, I'm not sure what else could really happen. Best bet is Rosso and Blu are also coming along, with the other O-50 if episode 1 is anything to go by.

Ahh seems like it’s pretty similar to my own thoughts. Yeah I don’t think Reiga will appear in episode 3 since there’s still way too much stuff going on. At most I could see the New Generation slowly appearing and entering their final form to fight them but I also don’t think Reiga will appear this soon. Like what I see happening is

Grigio starts fighting Grigio Darkness

Zearth, Nice, and Boy starts to gain the upper hand against Reibatos after maybe a quick speech about them being Ultra Warriors

New Generation arrives and starts to fight Bat, Gina, and Tartarus

After that all of them except for Tartarus and maybe Reibatos will go down followed by the appearance of Gua Spectre as the ending

And the next episode will be Gua Spectre vs Reiga as Delta Rise Claw Z tries to stall for time to allow them to fuse. And perhaps after the battle is over Tartarus will open up a portal to bring Belial and Tregear over which leads to Beliarok being taken. Though I’m personally also hoping for a Tartarus vs Reiga fight with Tartarus winning to prove that he is a threat large enough to warrant all this reinforcement from different Ultras. Like Tartarus is getting way too much flak for running away and same with Zero for losing to him. So I’m honestly hoping for Tartarus beating up somebody incredibly powerful to shut down all the talks about him and Zero being weak even if those accusations make no sense at all.

Pretty much. Though for some reason, I don't think Gina is gonna go down just yet, even if we factor in how short of a screentime Juda and Mold got.

For once, unless I'm not seeing that side, I can say that your side of the whiners are relatively much more tame in only going apeshit over the power levels. But yes, it's not like we haven't been told Tartarus almost never uses his full power, and that TAC as a whole suffered from an extremely limited run time, thus making for little space for things to happen. I mean it's not like episode 6 didn't happen, and hey, only Showa matters after all amirite?

Fair enough. Though to be fair it’s not like the Heisei Ultras are that easy to bring back. They are all from different universes so it’s kind of hard to find an excuse to bring them back and make them relevant. Showa Ultras just so happen to all be from the same universe and have quite a lot of popularity.

And by nature, the Heisei bros should naturally be more valuable for return, but going off personal experience, a lot of people glorify Showa more. But that wasn't my point anyway. Uh, partially not. Because while it's bad that people complained about Zero and Tartarus' current dynamic, it's not as bad as going full on neverending hate train ever since Trigger ended. Seriously, even if that already exists everywhere else the fans are, it's not as bad as those from the Ultra wiki discord.

Ahh I see yeah I get your point. So I guess the ultra wiki discord is still hating on Trigger? That’s kind of a surprise since even the Ultraman Tieba which was quite toxic after the series ended is somewhat okay with Trigger ever since the Special came out. Like they still say the series is the worst out of the New Generation shows (Second only to Origin Saga) but they are all fine with Trigger himself and the cast now.

Not just Trigger. Unfortunately. On an almost daily basis, they treat every new thing from TsuPro as some kind of subpar thing. Just because of TDC episode 2, which even we didn't like, they continue to respond with total vitriol. The thing about TDG? Clickbaity info, which while not wrong, is again treated as if TsuPro is going to fall in a rabbit hole of bad business ethics. I recall even Decker getting some level of flak even if not on the same level.

These same people who also know about TsuPro's massive 238% sales profit increase but act like TsuPro is a dwindling company.

Also, off topic, but about the Ultraman NFT... I hope it's still true, because not only are they unique Goto illustration, but also supposedly free. Already, and again really, TsuPro shows a firm understanding of the cards they're dealt with.

Man I’m real glad I’m not in that discord if that’s the case.

No comment on the NFT I honestly don’t know much about all that stuff.

Zetton

A weapon use to repress a solar system, has top class attack power and defense, like a super high altitude bomber
Has the power to wipe out any three dimensional space within 200 light year, only the leader of the land of light is authorized to use it
In order to be able use repeatedly, it has a system that can withstand 1trillion degree of heat
It was never consider to participate in hand to hand close combat, therefore all physical attacks are blocked by a barrier.

Damn, so even Shin Ultraman is keeping with Zetton's trillion degree fireball as 4-B attack. Not only that, but we have a potential value!

On the other side...

I was wrong about Gua, but that's fine, because the repaint honestly looks rad. Damn.

Zetton

A weapon use to repress a solar system, has top class attack power and defense, like a super high altitude bomber
Has the power to wipe out any three dimensional space within 200 light year, only the leader of the land of light is authorized to use it
In order to be able use repeatedly, it has a system that can withstand 1trillion degree of heat
It was never consider to participate in hand to hand close combat, therefore all physical attacks are blocked by a barrier.

Damn, so even Shin Ultraman is keeping with Zetton's trillion degree fireball as 4-B attack. Not only that, but we have a potential value!
Damn!
DAMN!

Ah, damn, the guys got a link to bilibili and...

I saw some of the clips about Shin Ultraman from th bilibili and...Damn looks like Zetton and Mefilas are the antagonists of the movie and damn again, Zetton is looks like something from Zone of Enders

UGF3 Episode 3 is out and huh seems like my guess was 80% accurate

Ginga, Victory, Rosso, and Blu vs Tartarus

X and Orb vs Reibatos

Geed and Z vs Gina

Zearth, Nice, Boy, and Grigio vs Grigio Darkness

Reibatos is forcibly killed after powering up and absorbing the Devil Splinters to summon the Giga BattleNizer as well as Mold and Juda

Final scene is Gua Spectre appearing due to Reibatos forcing their souls into Gina.

Wait wtf I saw some spoilers on Tieba and apparently Shin Ultraman Ultras are supposedly higher dimensioned beings according to spoilers?

Also hold up Shin Zetton can destroy any three-dimensional space within 200 light years. Isn’t the solar system only like 0.00127 light years? 200 light years sound like it could be a 4-A statement.

Yeah a huge wtf. And I think this might actually be legit since the Zetton image that Mr.Cutlery posted even said Zetton can destroy three-dimensional space within 200 light years. Like why would it specifically say three-dimensional space within 200 light years and not just everything within 200 light years? I guess this is why. It’s literally a weapon created by higher dimensioned beings for use against lower-dimensioned beings.

Yeah a huge wtf. And I think this might actually be legit since the Zetton image that Mr.Cutlery posted even said Zetton can destroy three-dimensional space within 200 light years. Like why would it specifically say three-dimensional space within 200 light years and not just everything within 200 light years? I guess this is why. It’s literally a weapon created by higher dimensioned beings for use against lower-dimensioned beings.
HOLY SHIT

Does that mean Shin Man Ultras are going to be the same beings like Bullton?

Wait wtf I saw some spoilers on Tieba and apparently Shin Ultraman Ultras are supposedly higher dimensioned beings according to spoilers?

Also hold up Shin Zetton can destroy any three-dimensional space within 200 light years. Isn’t the solar system only like 0.00127 light years? 200 light years sound like it could be a 4-A statement.
1. Huh???

2. In that case, we're looking at an at least 157,000x difference in size which will undoubtedly yield some Ultra massive results.

So Shin Ultras are your average disgruntled old people who probably deals with mosquito infestations with a whole ass nuke.

I saw some much more detailed spoilers on Tieba. I think I’ll go find them and try to translate them if you guys want spoilers.

Back