• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I don't mind splitting, but so far they haven't displayed anything beyond their normal capabilities yet so the usual should be kept for now. Only difference would probably be the relocation of their Early Style keys to the last spot.

I decided to just put Early Style first since technically they did first start off with Early Style before gaining their dark forms that we know of now. Though I’m fine with relocating Early Style as their last key if we aren’t making a new profile due to their abilities being similar with the only differences being AP.

For me it's weird, because I like to use the keys in an ascending order, and considering the Isotopes are by far their strongest incarnations, yeah.

I mean we could just leave Early Style as it is and make another key that’s called with Absolute Particles since there is a chance that Belial and Tregear will keep getting amped with Absolute Particles. Like so far they already got amped twice who knows if they will get a third amp.

I am prepared for that, but given they haven't shown new P&A, I'm not very sure of splitting them into anymore keys, if that makes sense.

Nah I understand what you’re talking about. So yeah I guess whenever I make the next CRT I’ll just move early style to after all the other keys.

Oh right also fun thing about the stage show. Tartarus was kind enough to open Narak and send the Parallel Isotope Dyna back to his timeline. The Ultras guessed it’s because he didn’t want this Dyna staying here and bolstering the current Ultras fighting power. So yeah he sent a Low 2-C Dyna that has a new form which is all three of his forms all in one back to Dyna’s tv series. Lol I kinda feel bad for the Spheres now. A Low 2-C Dyna fighting a bunch of 4-As. This Dyna probably won’t be sucked into the black hole like the Dyna we know.

(⊙_☉)

Tartarus voluntarily relieved an Isotope? Damn, like you said, those poor spheres are probably gonna end up Circles with how badly this Dyna is gonna flatten them up.

(⊙_☉)

Tartarus voluntarily relieved an Isotope? Damn, like you said, those poor spheres are probably gonna end up Circles with how badly this Dyna is gonna flatten them up.
Well they did undo the brainwashing (Mind Manipulation) that Tartarus did on the Parallel Isotope of Dyna so he wouldn’t have listen to him anyway. And that Dyna wants to go back to his timeline so might as well send him back on his way back to The Kingdom. But yeah feels bad for the Spheres. The parallel isotope Dyna was treating this like a vacation that gave him a free new form lol.

Oh right that reminds me since UGF3 showed that the Kingdom also has Ultroid Zero that means Tartarus just stole it from right under Celebro’s noses. Lol poor parallel timeline Celebro lost his ultimate weapon before he could even use it. So I guess in that timeline Z never had to fight Destrudos. Must’ve been even more pissed then when he had the Belial medal robbed by Haruki and Juggler.

Last edited:
Looking at it that way, it surprisingly aligned with how I interpreted the Ultras' innate resistances. All the times Tartarus influenced Ultras, they were at their lowest points, and considering how bad the situation was for Dyna against Deathfacer, it's basically the same criteria as with Belial and Tregear. So yeah, Ultras have natural resistance to mind control.

Celebro be out there looking like Sully Wazowski knowing he just got ****** out his own plans.

Speaking of Celebro, guy should be Supergenius considering he pulled all his plans in half a year, basically. Too bad that can't exactly be translated to battle skills.

Yeah in the stage show Tartarus also specifically said that he could only brainwash the Dyna from the past when he still had some doubts and stuff. Cause this was Post-Warriors of the Star of Light Dyna who still had some doubts regarding the becoming stronger stuff from the movie. I think somebody said this was Dyna from episode 46 due to the monster he was fighting being Moravia. Tartarus basically twisted and amplified his desire of wanting to be more like Tiga before brainwashing him. Tartarus also said this wouldn't work on the current Dyna who doesn't have any of these problems.

Yup sucks doesn't it Celebro. And yeah Supergenius should be a given considering how he's done the civilization self-destruct plan a whole bunch of times before coming to Earth. Also pretty sure he's actually been pulling the plans ever since he sent Grigio Raiden to Earth 15 years (I think?) ago.

So based of TDG new stage show. The scaling is become too wild.

Tiga fight Absolutian Belial. To the point he must use his glitter form.

Gaia V2 and Agul SV fight Absolutian Tregear.

Tregear Truth holding himself against Tartaros.

Yeah I know too bad its not canon though

But Tiga needing Glitter to fight Belial fits with the scaling. Since Glitter Tiga would probably be a Low 2-C just like Glitter Trigger Eternity. But the Agul and Gaia holding their own against Tregear was weird. And Trigger currently has the highest scaling outside of Zero and the fusions among the Ultras so its a given that his strongest form can keep up with Tartarus.

Though the Agul and Gaia thing could be explained by them simply being amped by the audience’s ultra charge.

So, to mind control an Ultra, you have to influence their emotions, but you can't do that if they're confident. And you can't implant doubts through mind manipulation because they have self confidence. So even on the most surface level, the resistances interlock. Why do you think Tregear specialized in Social Influencing? Even he had a particularly sharp tongue so more basic levels of SI probably wouldn't work as effectively.

That should also add to his intelligence feats too considering 15 years ago he hadn't even heard of Earth yet probably but he's already planted the seed for it while he's still manipulating other planets.

Pretty much yeah. But keep in mind this stage show is non canon since you know audience interaction with the ultra charge and all that.

So just think of this as non-canon supporting evidence.

Would Glitter Trigger similiar to Incomplete Glitter Tiga who can domination against Kyrenoid II ? Glitter Trigger itself only have 50% power of Eternity Core.

I dunno. Point is either way Glitter Tiga would be Low 2-C in the current era. And depending on how they treat it it would at the very least be comparable to Glitter Trigger Eternity if not stronger. Also it’s never said how much of the Eternity Core’s power Trigger has. But we do know that the amount he has is pretty much next to nothing in comparison to the actual Eternity Core considering how in the finale the Eternity Core was leaking a crap ton of energy that made the amount Glitter Eternity had look like nothing.

Ohhh nice. Hope this one will have info on monsters like Bullton which the SCW didn’t go into. So May 18 is the release date. Guess I’ll go look around the ultra series vsbattles tiebas and see if anybody got it when the day comes.

Post-Training Base Taiga is now comparable to the other New Generation Ultras in Base Form. Before training there was a huge gap between them. Even Photon Earth Taiga was shown to be inferior to Rosso and Blu individually as they were at least able to somewhat hurt mini Grimdo while Photon Earth Taiga was completely unable to do so physically or with beams.

Yeah in the very first episode of UGF3, Base Taiga is now shown to be able to keep up with and injure a Devil Splinter amped Bemstar alongside Base Ginga and Victory.

Pretty much yeah there’s way too much evidence for Tartarus being stronger than Grimdo.

First there was Sakamoto calling Tartarus the strongest villain that travels through space-time in the UGF2 Behind the Scenes.

Than there was another interview with Sakamoto and a few other magazines calling him the greatest threat to the Land of Light.

And now there is Taiga claiming The Kingdom is more powerful than anybody they have ever faced and wondered if they could win despite having fought Grimdo as Reiga in UGF3 episode 1. And at this point in time the only members of The Kingdom that Taiga knows of are Tartarus, Belial, and Tregear. And as we all know First Absolutian power amp Belial and Tregear are only Base Zero lvl so Taiga was definitely not talking about them. So from this it can be inferred that Taiga believes that Tartarus is far more powerful than the likes of Grimdo and that even with fusions like Reiga they still might not be able to win.

Pretty much yeah there’s way too much evidence for Tartarus being stronger than Grimdo.

First there was Sakamoto calling Tartarus the strongest villain that travels through space-time in the UGF2 Behind the Scenes.

Than there was another interview with Sakamoto and a few other magazines calling him the greatest threat to the Land of Light.

And now there is Taiga claiming The Kingdom is more powerful than anybody they have ever faced and wondered if they could win despite having fought Grimdo as Reiga in UGF3 episode 1. And at this point in time the only members of The Kingdom that Taiga knows of are Tartarus, Belial, and Tregear. And as we all know Belial and Tregear are only Base Zero lvl. So from this it can be inferred that Taiga believes that Tartarus is far more powerful than the likes of Grimdo and that even with fusions like Reiga they still might not be able to win.
Wait when did Taiga meet Absolute Belial and Absolute Tregear ?

Wait when did Taiga meet Absolute Belial and Absolute Tregear ?
During the finale of UGF2, Belial and Tregear were summoned by Tartarus to stop the Ultra League in their tracks. And they did so by destroying the shields of Original Z, Base Zero, Ribut, Andro Melos, and Joneus. And just saying we currently treat Belial breaking Joneus’ shield as an outlier. Cause like a Base Zero lvl character breaking the shield of an Ultimate Shining Zero lvl character is frankly ridiculous.

Last edited:
Welp seems like there’s no need to stream on discord anymore. Tsuburaya is apparently letting us watch all of UGF3 for free as long as you have an Ultraman Connection account. You don’t even need to pay for it. Just make an account and watch the livestream. NICE! Though it seems like if you miss it you’ll have to pay $7 to watch the stream instead.

Oh right also just a reminder UGF3 episode 2 comes out tomorrow.

Well one tweet with the clock from Shin Ultraman shows the same time that was shown in the final episode when Zetton appeared. So I guess the final antagonist might still be Zetton. And who knows maybe they might make use of the scrapped idea from the original series and have Zoffy defeat Zetton.

UGF 3 is now free to watch with an account, Yu Koyanagi returns, Zoffy suspected for Shin Ultraman.

Only downside is the passing of Hiroyuki Watanabe (Commander Ishimuro, XIG).

Welp it’s confirmed.

The TDG we see are actually Gamma Illusions summoned by Gamma Future. But they dont have the illusion effect like the tv series has. And the illusions are shown to fight physically just like in the stage shows. The robots are protecting the devil splinter because they believe that is Belial itself. Poor Geed is the literal clone of Belial and yet the robots chose the corpse of Belial over him lol.

Grigio and the comedy trio only went to monster graveyard for a Devil Splinter. Alien Bat managed to imitate the powers of Ultra Dark-Killer and made a copy of Grigio Dark using his scientific abilities. Comedy trio are struggling against Reibatos. But still they are treating them as too much of a joke like Zearth actually fights pretty well in his movies. So I was at least expecting them to fight a bit more seriously.

Tector Gear Zero is struggling against Seven, Leo, and Joneus in training. Seven says he has indeed gotten stronger due to the bonds he have forged and we see flashbacks of him meeting Ultimate Force Zero and the New Generation. But they said against Tartarus having those won’t help so he has to give up his techniques and feelings and just follow his instinct to use the wild nature sleeping in himself to fight. But Zero says those meetings are important things to him and he can’t just throw them away. So from the looks of it this training will be about him keeping those bonds while also awakening the wild nature thing they are talking about to get stronger. Like we all know how in series the bonds and stuff give huge power ups.

Last edited:
Yeah you can find it on BiliBili. Also this episode is only 12 minutes long. So it seems like only episode 1 was longer than usual.

Back