• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Full raw episode 1 of UGF3 on BiliBili

UGF3 confirmed to take place before Ultraman Trigger. Tartarus and Diavolo were discussing the Eternity Core and going to take it this episode. Also seems like each episode is about 22 minutes long.

Oh yeah and since people seem to want to watch the dub than yeah I guess I’ll stream it once or twice like I did last time.

Last edited:
Full raw episode 1 of UGF3 on BiliBili

UGF3 confirmed to take place before Ultraman Trigger. Tartarus and Diavolo were discussing the Eternity Core and going to take it this episode. Also seems like each episode is about 22 minutes long.

Oh yeah and since people seem to want to watch the dub than yeah I guess I’ll stream it once or twice like I did last time.
Can u by any chance share the server again ? I accidentally left

Chinese sub of UGF3 Episode 1 is out. Here’s the summary of what happened this episode.

Oh right for those that still haven’t heard TDG without Gamma Future illusion effects are shown in the opening. So I guess this means the actual TDG will appear as well. Also Hikari is wearing his Arb Gear in the op as well.

The three Ultimate Life Forms (Tartarus, Diavolo, Titan) discuss the Eternity Core. Diavolo proposes they just go there and take it by force. Alien Bat arrives and informs them that the robots that Tartarus brought back from another dimension have been repaired before showing Darebolic and Ultroid Zero. The Darebolic was used and destroyed by Trigger so there’s still an Ultroid Zero that’s unaccounted for. I guess we might see Ultroid Zero or Destrudos later on.

Leo informs the ultras on M78 that Astra is on Planet Ebil the place of the final battle from UGF2 trying to sense the leftover presence left by Tartarus in order to track the location of The Kingdom. Astra’s sense is this good because of his Space Martial Arts.

At the Galaxy Rescue Force headquarters Melos is choosing which Ultras to send to rescue Yullian. And it seems like Izana is still here. Guess this means UGF2 Part 1 might not have taken place before Origin Saga like we originally thought. Izana is probably the M78 Universe equivalent of Amate and not Amate’s mother. So I guess there is a way to make the scaling make sense now if we assume UGF2 Part 1 takes place towards the end of the Pre-Omega Armageddon Era. But damn this would mean both Cosmos and Justice might’ve been stronger than Zero before Omega Armageddon.

Joneus says Tartarus can see through all of their techniques (Precognition) so Zero has to learn how to fight on instinct (Instinctive Reaction). To do this Joneus also got help from Leo and Seven. And Seven used his Ultra Psychokinesis to briefly restrain Zero to put on the Tector Gear.

Mebius says Grigio needs to get stronger and find her own style. She can’t just become stronger by imitating others. Meanwhile the comedy trio (Zearth, Nice, and Boy) are also training. Zearth and Nice just match each other in a comedic way in training while Boy watches them. Grigio meets them after she went up to heal them. Mebius says Grigio’s healing might be the key to what helps them win.

Tartarus brings Reibatos to the ruins of the empire of Planet Gua to resurrect Gina. Seems like this might be the same past that Mold and Juda from UGF2 came from since Gina still remembers Tartarus grabbing Mold and Juda away in the middle of their battle with Melos. Tartarus forces Gina to help and promises that if she collects the Devil splinters for him he will allow her to see Mold and Juda again.

Tri Squad splits up to find the other New Generation Ultras. On Penol, the Planet of Rocks we see a Bemstar that is affected by the Devil Splinter going berserk and fighting Ginga and Victory. Taiga joins in to help and it seems like Post-Training Base Taiga is now indeed comparable to the other New Generation Ultras in base now. So his current base is now confirmed to have surpassed his pre-training Photon Earth form. So that’s a small bump to the scaling again.

At the Ruins of the Galactic Empire we see X, Geed, and Titas fighting an army of Darkclops and Legionoid. According to Geed it seems like Belial’s spaceship drifted into a dimensional rift and ended up here (Wherever this is. I assume it’s the M78 Universe). And because this was Belial’s fortress the devil splinters here are much more powerful so a whole bunch of Darkclops and Legionoid were revived. Z arrives to help and he says Haruki is not with him this time. After that Z returns the medals for Galaxy Rising to Geed and they just beat the robots up.

On Liquitor, the Planet of Water Fuma is fighting a Pestar revived by the Devil Splinter. Gina shows up and starts beating Fuma up. Orb, Rosso, and Blu arrive to help. But as we all expect Gina is probably Low 2-C like her brothers in UGF2 so she just beats the crap out of all four of them after getting a bit serious.

Back on Penol Victory transforms into Knight Form while Ginga transforms into Strium form and Taiga transforms into Photon Earth. Huh I guess the new Ginga Strium is Ginga’s equivalent of a many times (4x) multiplier form. And once again Taiga says The Kingdom is stronger than any enemy they have encountered even though Taiga has only fought Tartarus. So yeah even more confirmation that Tartarus > Grimdo for the people who don’t want to believe it.

Last edited:
Welp I finally figured out why discord streaming didn’t work last time. I have a Mac. Because of that discord streaming literally doesn’t work for me no matter what I download to improve the sound system. So yeah next time I’m just gonna stream on Windows instead. Already tested it with another discord account and the quality is way better than my Mac so we should be good to go on May 27 when the full dub of UGF3 comes out.

The whole thing about the TDG trio was pretty much my thought, that Gamma Illusion would have had the aura, and it's unlikely they'd skimp out on such basic effects.

If they expand even more on Space MA's more advanced capabilities, that'd be really nice. Though I'm already happy knowing they continued what they introduced back in Z, who also used it. So that prettt much gives way for Enhanced ESP for users of the Arts.

Ah, no wonder the Ultras committed what is basically home invasion over on Malebrandes.

Yeah we are expecting Gina Specter to also be Low 2-C but the way she fought the O-50 guys seemed to imply she's not as strong since she was more exhausted after using thar technique than after the combined attacks. That or the Base forms are actually Low 2-C downscalers. Hilarious about Cosmos and Justice being stronger than Zero, but I'm surprisingly welcoming of it.

Damn, so Tartarus is going to get even more powers here. And Zero is going to have Instinctive Reactions that'll give him resistance to Precognition. That's almost some Kamen Rider shit there.

And finally... really? Mac seriously just isn't compatible for Discord streaming? Okay then. If Windows actually allows voices too then it's whatever. I'm curious how thr Dub sounds like too.

Yup same here

Yeah it would be nice to see more Space Martial Arts abilities

More like Geed destroying the rest of his kingdom lol

Ehh it’s honestly more of those they aren’t going all out so they can be hurt by weaker characters type of thing. Also technically Zero might still be stronger since from the looks of it it seems like all New Generation Ultras Base and Final Form are comparable to each other. Which means Orb Trinity is probably more than just a mere 3x multiplier so scaling wise Zero might still be higher. Oh right that reminds me all the characters that are 3x baseline Low 2-C are now 4x baseline Low 2-C now that we have confirmation of Post-Training Base Taiga being comparable to Base Ginga and Victory.

Yup Tartarus is getting more abilities. Man I can’t wait for him to pull out more time manipulation stuff. Hope he will pull a Julius Novachrono who can reverse, slow, accelerate, and destroy time. I just want my layered time hax vs layered time hax.

Yup Mac sucks for discord. I could show you a test stream later.

Last edited:
Assuming Geed woulda liked being Evil Space Emperor, which the Malebrandes' design is practically reeking of lol.

Wait, how does Taiga help bump up the number on the Low 2-C scaling again? I thought the 4x multiplier was for their Supers, not Finals?

Damn, that Julius guy definitely has some of the stuff that I'd have loved to see in a Time User's arsenal. Dammit TsuPro, let Shining live up to his name.

Sounds fine to me.

Lol true

Post-Training Base Taiga = New Generation Base Ultras > Pre-Training Photon Earth Taiga 4x> Pre-Training Base Taiga

Photon Earth Taiga is superior to Titas and is also stated to be many (at least 4) times stronger than Base Taiga. This is further supported since Photon Earth is treated as being his equivalent of Knight Form this episode. And Knight Victory is shown to be Victory’s equivalent of Exceed X which is stated to be a many (at least 4) times boost which was shown to overpower Dark Thunder Energy amped monsters which turn them into EX mode which is a several (at least 3) times boost.

Yeah he can also use time magic to erase people from existence and see into the future oh right he can also loop time and basically nullify attacks by rewinding them into nothing. Though he can’t time travel like Tartarus or stop time like Dio. He can only slow down time to the point where it seems stopped like Zero did in the novel. So it’s not actual time stop just pseudo time stop. Unless I’m misremembering the context of his abilities.

Alright I’ll send you a message when I got a test stream set up

Edit: Never mind my cousin needs me to go pick him up so I guess I won’t do the test stream today since it’s gonna take about an hour to pick him up and get back.

Last edited:
Yeah, Photon Earth. 3-A, likely High 3-A? Because Tri-Strium and the other Final Forms are the ones that are Low 2-C. Did I miss an unspoken change that agreed the Super forms to be Low 2-Cs as well? I hope not because the scaling also factors in Knight, Strium, and Exceed X there which to my memory, are the 3-A/High 3-A ones.

Is this guy's time powers also layered? And uh, guess on that context Shining technically already has potency of that level. So it's Tartarus that we'll wanna see stepping up his game.

Whoops, that's fine.

No it’s just that this means Post-Training Taiga is at least 4x stronger than Pre-Training Taiga. And since even a weakened Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga is already baseline Low 2-C this would mean Post-Training Tri-Strium Taiga is at least 4x baseline Low 2-C for being at least 4x stronger than a full power Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga.

Nah he’s the only time user in the series and recent plot twist revealed he’s also the true final villain of the series. But yeah Tartarus needs to step up his time game.

Last edited:
No it’s just that this means Post-Training Taiga is at least 4x stronger than Pre-Training Taiga. And since even a weakened Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga is already baseline Low 2-C this would mean Post-Training Tri-Strium Taiga is at least 4x baseline Low 2-C for being at least 4x stronger than a full power Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga.

Nah he’s the only time user in the series and recent plot twist revealed he’s also the true final villain of the series. But yeah Tartarus needs to step up his time game.
Inb4 the last Absolutian in the right in the concept image is the secret villain

Ah, so the boost that Post-Training Taiga gets is carried over to his Post-T Tri-Strium form. Alright, I get it now.

Oh okay. Yeah, considering everyone else's powers, Tartarus having insane time powers would at least add to why they haven't been screwed over considering all the Top and God tiers standing by on the Ultras' side.

Right, has anyone else ever directly hurt Etelgar? Because looking at it, he seems to have a technical Invulnerability via his armor. And since it was never broken, but he's still blown the ass up anyway, seems to indicate that GingaVictory has a level of Dura Neg. Though then again, that is a lot of technicalities involved.

Nowhere, just interpreting info given from Ginga S' movie where I believe Zero said that they won't be able to put a scratch on him through his armor.

Though this does put into forefront a better aspect of their powers to interpret. That being the Bonds and Light and stuff. I mean for some reason, a stronger version of any of those seem to give an obscenely high destructive power. Etelgar git got from it, Tregear got a CBT course beyond his imagination from it, and I'm sure there are a lot more. Empowerment is already listed, but there might be more, I just can't put my finger on it if it exists.

Ah, so the boost that Post-Training Taiga gets is carried over to his Post-T Tri-Strium form. Alright, I get it now.

Oh okay. Yeah, considering everyone else's powers, Tartarus having insane time powers would at least add to why they haven't been screwed over considering all the Top and God tiers standing by on the Ultras' side.

Right, has anyone else ever directly hurt Etelgar? Because looking at it, he seems to have a technical Invulnerability via his armor. And since it was never broken, but he's still blown the ass up anyway, seems to indicate that GingaVictory has a level of Dura Neg. Though then again, that is a lot of technicalities involved.
I mean it’s still the same character using the same form except he’s stronger now so no reason not to use it. Like the current 3x boost we use for Pre and Post-Training Tri-Strium Taiga is used on the scaling chain because of Taiga being able to fight EX Zettons when he initially struggled against normal Zettons.

Oh yeah definitely

Didn’t Etelgar like scream in pain from getting blown up by Final Ultimate Zero? Like he withstood it but he was clearly still shown to be hurt by it.

Got it.

Zero was still surprised to see him standing, and I think this was before he brought attention to his armor. Even in NGH his armor was made into a point for his durability. So either Invulnerability is a no go, or Zero had a limited level of Dura Neg hinself, hence why he was able to break the mask at least.

I mean most statements on Etelgar I see merely say he has incredibly high durability and that normal attacks wouldn’t be able to hurt him. So it just seems to me like his durability is simply much higher than his AP just like a few other villains like Alien Empera and the Gua Siblings whose durability are 6x and 3x their AP respectively.

So yeah sadly I don’t think this can be considered evidence for Ultras having durability negation or Etelgar having invulnerability.

Yeah, it's all just technical anyway, which I've already described it being.

Also, me responding only now is because I recalled something else. You said Cosmos "may" have been stronger than Zero at the time of TAC Chapter 1. According to GRF's VD, wouldn't that extend the possibility to Neos and Seven 21, too? Just a funny thought in the end, though, because it certainly caught me off guard thinking about it.

Edit: wtf, the notification didn't ring me on that response.

Episode 2 isn’t out yet but knowing people I guess that’s an early leak. Well damn I guess the opening lied. This was actually the Gamma Future Z snapping his fingers to summon TDG illusion scene without the special effect.

I mean you still have to remember that Seven 21 was only comparable to Standard Mode Justice. So Justice still had Crusher Mode and even then Leugocyte was still overpowering them. So maybe not Seven 21 and Neos. Though the only Ultras I could argue are stronger than Zero at the time of TAC Chapter 1 was probably Cosmos, Justice, and Post-Training Orb assuming the gap between Orb Trinity and Orb Origin was just as big back then. Joneus is the only normal Ultra that is without a doubt stronger than Zero even back then.

Notification probably didn’t ring because you guys roughly posted at around the same exact time.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I get for being a smartass about the whole vfx thing too. But then again, that's not too big a loss.

Ah, that's right. Bummer, but imma keep thinking that way because of tge many older Ultras out there, Neos is legit one of the few I will genuinely root for more than the later Ultras when he appears.

So posted at the exact same time, what are the odds.

Is the second episode of UGF: 3 Out yet ? Because i found this picture

Oh right also found some info on where that picture came from. According to a Tieba post apparently the person that posted it was one of the lucky people who were chosen purely by chance (Kinda like a lottery or something) to watch the entire UGF3 series early. And they just posted this screenshot to show that its not the actual TDG.

Oh right also found some info on where that picture came from. According to a Tieba post apparently the person that posted it was one of the lucky people who were chosen purely by chance (Kinda like a lottery or something) to watch the entire UGF3 series early. And they just posted this screenshot to show that its not the actual TDG.
Well i guess that’s fantastic for them

Apparently from what I read on the reply yes the whole damn thing. Seems like there might've been a lottery of some kind or something where some people were lucky enough to get chosen to watch the whole thing early.

Apparently from what I read on the reply yes the whole damn thing. Seems like there might've been a lottery of some kind or something where some people were lucky enough to get chosen to watch the whole thing early.
Damn that mean we're getting the ending leak of UGF3 and it would likely going to happen

Ahh lol. Welp seems like you're probably gonna have to try and avoid spoilers for nearly a year than. Since I really doubt they will release it on YouTube this year. I might see them do it once Decker is done though.

Images and some info of the new stage show are out.

Dyna got a new form where he can has the power of all three forms at once (Kind of like Trigger Dark). This new form’s suit is just one of the old ancient giant suits from the Final Odyssey movie. Reason he got this form is because of Tartarus infusing him with Absolutian particles. Also this is not the Dyna we know but another Dyna from Dana’s tv that was given power by Tartarus and got drunk on it. Or so I’ve heard.

Glitter Tiga fights Belial while Gaia and Agul SV fights Tregear.

Also Saga and Trigger Truth also appears in this stage show. So yeah damn looks like Tartarus legit managed to force some big guns out in this stage show. But I’m gonna have to wait for the whole thing to be released to see how the story goes.

Last edited:
Honestly didn't expect them to already make another Isotope, and of a good Ultra to boot. Even less, of Dyna.

Found the stage show but it’s still raw right now

The new form is called Absolute Dyna. So should we also start calling Belial and Tregear Absolute Belial and Absolute Tregear? And ahh this was the past Dyna from during the time of the Warriors of the Star of Light.

What happens when you didn't get scolded by a kid. Hmm, I guess that could work for the new names of the Isotopes. Though I personally think if UGF treats them similarly, which is a weird thing to consider, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is an ever so slight deviation.

Oh right that reminds me should the Parallel Isotopes of Belial and Tregear have separate profiles compared to their main universe self? Or should they just be listed under their early style keys like we currently do with Belial’s profile.

Back