• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

GUTS Griffon, iirc that other leaked vehicle, may end up being the defining component to new SELECT's ultimate weapon which means that may well still be there.

Also because my brain gear just kicked back in. But Anti-Sphere? I thought the show was going to be set at the start of the crisis. I guess that's one thing it picked up from Trigger, the fact that we're starting in medias res, straight into the lion's den.

Hope that means we get an adventure sort of thing where we gradually open out into the solar system considering we know that they're cut off from their space bases. So being able to see the moon, Mars, and potentially other stations would be exceedingly neato burrito.

GUTS Griffon, iirc that other leaked vehicle, may end up being the defining component to new SELECT's ultimate weapon which means that may well still be there.
No pictures on it yet, right?
Hmm, maybe that new SELECT's ultimate weapon might be Mountain Gulliver itself, but we'll see
Also because my brain gear just kicked back in. But Anti-Sphere? I thought the show was going to be set at the start of the crisis. I guess that's one thing it picked up from Trigger, the fact that we're starting in medias res, straight into the lion's den.
Even from the poster it show a bit of Sphere, so yeah it going to be the main antagonist
Wonder if these Sphere are from Neo Frontier Universe transported to Trigger Universe
Hope that means we get an adventure sort of thing where we gradually open out into the solar system considering we know that they're cut off from their space bases. So being able to see the moon, Mars, and potentially other stations would be exceedingly neato burrito.
Yeah, considering that TsuPro pulling out their major aspect nowadays (very polished CGI to the good ol' day actual kaijus explosion)

No pictures on it yet, right?

Just the trademarks so far.

Even from the poster it show a bit of Sphere, so yeah it going to be the main antagonist
Wonder if these Sphere are from Neo Frontier Universe transported to Trigger Universe

I know, just that going by the originals, they were pushed into that era first. Also who knows, if they are Neo Frontier Spheres, imma just consider them being sore losers after being literally fodderized back in Saga... which was... 10 years ago... huh.

That said, when was Trigger's trailer again? If we're going by the same format, guess we'll be seeing our next Super SELECT member next Thursday.

Edit: Opaaa, just as I went back to the Discord they got new leeks.

Cool shots for Decker's 3 forms. Also, hello there blurry third member of the team. And nice, Decker gets to have a Slash attack as well; can't wait to see who he'll slice.

Last edited:
So it could look something like this

Tier: High 4-C to 4-B, higher with combination techniques, 3-A with Super Taro | At least 4-A, likely 3-B to High 3-A, higher with combination techniques, at least 3-A, likely High 3-A with Super Taro and Mebius Infinity | At least 3-B+, likely High 3-A to at least 3-A, likely High 3-A, higher with combination techniques, far higher with Super Taro and Mebius Infinity | At least 3-A, likely High 3-A, higher with combination techniques, far higher with Super Taro and Mebius Infinity | At least 3-A, likely High 3-A, higher with combination techniques, far higher with Super Taro and Mebius Infinity | At least 3-A, likely High 3-A to Low 2-C, higher with combination techniques, far higher with Super Taro and Mebius Infinity

Keys: Showa Era | Heisei Era | Galaxy Crisis Era | New Generation Era (Before Crisis) | New Generation Era (After Crisis) | Reiwa Era
Alright, I changed it to this. Question, should I add Phoenix Brave with Super Taro and Mebius Infinity?

Going by Ginga and Victory's profile, and applying the same logic, Phoenix Brave should probably be left out and in fact be its own page. Again, assuming the same logic on Ginga and Victory's profile not counting in GingaVictory.

Going by Ginga and Victory's profile, and applying the same logic, Phoenix Brave should probably be left out and in fact be its own page. Again, assuming the same logic on Ginga and Victory's profile not counting in GingaVictory.
Yea, goes for all the other Super Ultras.

You did a fairly decent work there, however it needs major reworks and for the images i think the "Ultraman" text is a bit weird
I figured it out. Looks like this now.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Removed the captions because its redundant.

Nah, we should assume no and just consider it as them being able to traverse that high up rather it being a part of their physiology that makes them 4D critters.

Outside from Bullton, any kaijus and aliens that labeled as "fourth dimensional being" shouldn't be taken as completely a 4-D creature unless they're truly show it from part of their physiology

Alright, I changed it to this. Question, should I add Phoenix Brave with Super Taro and Mebius Infinity?
I think Phoenix Brave might be better as something that is limited to GUYS if we ever make a profile for the organizations. Since the requirement for transforming into Phoenix Brave is Mebius + Hikari + GUYS and not just Mebius + Hikari.

I think Phoenix Brave might be better as something that is limited to GUYS if we ever make a profile for the organizations. Since the requirement for transforming into Phoenix Brave is Mebius + Hikari + GUYS and not just Mebius + Hikari.
good point

Really ? Well it doesn’t really make a big impact so i guess it’s cool enough.

oh yeah does anyone have the statements from when Belial Atrocious fought Ken and Ken was having the upper hand until Belial struck Ken’s old wound from his battle against Empera ?

Anybody ready for UGF3 tomorrow?

Oh right also there’s another stage show that is coming out on May 1st as well. It’s the Dyna portion of the TDG stage show series.

And just a few questions. Would you guys watch UGF3 weekly subbed or would you like to just watch the full series at once dubbed? Cause from the looks of it it seems like on May 27th they will release the entire UGF3 series in English dub on Ultraman Connection. If you guys are fine with dub do you want me to stream the series through discord again?

Anybody ready for UGF3 tomorrow?

Oh right also there’s another stage show that is coming out on May 1st as well. It’s the Dyna portion of the TDG stage show series.

And just a few questions. Would you guys watch UGF3 weekly subbed or would you like to just watch the full series at once dubbed? Cause from the looks of it it seems like on May 27th they will release the entire UGF3 series in English dub on Ultraman Connection. If you guys are fine with dub do you want me to stream the series through discord again?
WAIT IT'S TOMORROW?? LETS GOOO. Honestly, the Ultraman dub has been good so I wouldn't mind.

If you are hoping for it to be on YouTube it won’t be happening. It’s on Tsuburaya Imagination tomorrow. So if you want to watch it you’re gonna have to wait for somebody to post the raw episode on BiliBili or YouTube. It will most likely be on BiliBili since I don’t think any English Ultraman fans know how to access Japanese region locked sites.

Alright so that’s one for the dub stream. If more people want it I’ll do the same thing I did last time and stream it at a specific time. Though I should probably go and figure out how to make the sound systems work on discord first.

If you are hoping for it to be on YouTube it won’t be happening. It’s on Tsuburaya Imagination tomorrow. So if you want to watch it you’re gonna have to wait for somebody to post the raw episode on BiliBili or YouTube. It will most likely be on BiliBili since I don’t think any English Ultraman fans know how to access Japanese region locked sites.

4Q75VrO.png

Also technically the site is not really region locked it’s more like the account is region locked. You kind of need a Japanese address to make an account to watch UGF3 on Tsuburaya Imagination.

I mean UGF3 Prologue got uploaded to youtube tho
If you ask me, they gonna upload the episodes when Decker is airing

@Deadbeat1355
おや? Technical new guy. Well I guess we do get that a lot. Welcome aboard.

@Peter1129
Count me in on the streaming, though I can't say for sure I'll find time this time. And I mean, that really sucks considering that normally the premiere should show up on YouTube, but it's not on the waiting list.

Back