• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Oh right I‘ve been reading a new manga and completely forgot bout it. I’ll post the link and start the in like 5 minutes.

Yeah Zero did have the strongest Ultra warrior statement in UGF2 which at this point I think might just be referring to M78 Ultras and not Ulras of other worlds like Joneus or Legend. Also Delta Rise Claw Z w/ Beliarok is like second only to Destrudos in power so it make sense for Z to be considered the strongest existence of the Ultraman Z world before Destrudos was a thing.

Not sure but anyway here's the link
Edit: Welp doesn't seem like anybody is coming in so I guess I'll just leave the link here and proceed with the viewing tomorrow instead.

Last edited:
Just a heads up I’ll start the movie in like half an hour so whoever wants to watch it should try to join in as soon as possible.

Nothing much other than Haruki expelling Celebro after some encouragement from Kengo.

Scaling wise Evil Trigger is superior to Ignis Trigger Dark, Multi-Type Trigger and Nursedessei Battle Mode. Giant Evil Trigger is stronger than Glitter Trigger Eternity, Delta Rise Claw Z, and Ignis Trigger Dark individually but is no match for the three of them together. Though from the looks of it I guess it’s safe to assume we’ve got some confirmation that Glitter Trigger Eternity is comparable to the likes of Delta Rise Claw Z and therefore the other New Generation Ultimate Forms.

Ignis Trigger Dark has absolutely no consistency to his power whatsoever just like in the tv series. Sometimes he’s comparable to Multi-Type Trigger, other times he’s comparable to Glitter Trigger Eternity, and if we go by magazine statements he’s Multi Type, Power Type, and Sky Type all in one but inferior to Glitter Trigger Eternity. Best thing to do is to just say screw it and make Ignis Trigger Dark a character with varying lvls of power.

Destrudos’ strongest monster statement also seems to just be referring to him being the strongest monster from Ultraman Z and not Ultraman Trigger since this one just kind of got trashed by Glitter Trigger Eternity before being finished off by Delta Rise Claw Z and Ignis Trigger Dark.

Oh.

Oh holy crap. That's way earlier than any of us were led to anticipate. Wow, I'm not sure whether to be excited or not.

Make sense though since Decker is coming out in July. So this would be the best time to air UGF3.

Last edited:
Ignis Trigger Dark has absolutely no consistency to his power whatsoever just like in the tv series. Sometimes he’s comparable to Multi-Type Trigger, other times he’s comparable to Glitter Trigger Eternity, and if we go by magazine statements he’s Multi Type, Power Type, and Sky Type all in one but inferior to Glitter Trigger Eternity. Best thing to do is to just say screw it and make Ignis Trigger Dark a character with varying lvls of power.
Well to be fair most of the time he have no control over the power untill akito help him upgrade his item.
To the point that he was able to some what keep up with a dark giant

Ultraman Decker toy catalogue leak

Also here is this month’s Figure Ou magazine.

Seems like April is the recap of UGF2 for Chronicle D. Let’s hope this means they really will show UGF3 at the end of April. Also I hope this time they will go into more detail about Tartarus and the Absolutians in these recaps.

Last edited:
Interesting how despite having sets of previous Ultras in the list, the Dimension Cards also have a Miracle Type set. Because while the ratio would more strongly indicate a preference to old gimmick styles, there's likely still a chance Decker continues the trend Trigger picked up.

Weird how Seven is listed in as well though. That's the toy section, right, but normally that would mean there's plans for whoever makes it in even if minor.

How much more does it need updating on anyway? I know the others, like the 6 Ultra Brothers, have a big techniques section but that's what it is, techniques. If we have to include abilities in the same vein as the P&A section here, it'll get even more cluttered there.

Isn't that what I said? The techniques are more clear cut, but to specifically state the ability as listed in Vsbattles wiki's could further expand their list to a much bigger level thus cluttering it. I'd say we let them list the techniques while keeping the lifting of specific P&A to the profiles here. It'll be mutual, to a level.

On another note, I've been thinking about it, and after a full rewatch of NGH, would you guys agree with Life Manipulation resistance added alongside their Inner Light stuffs?

Another interesting thing I noticed is that NGH may actually be good supporting evidence for any possible attempt on CM.

I think some of you may have already heard, but head director of Tiga and Gaia, Hirochika Muraishi, has passed away.

Literally all out war. So new stuff we got from this trailer

Tector Gear Zero is now seemingly strong enough to take on Joneus, Seven, and Leo at the same time. Welp time for the scaling to jump like crazy I guess

New Generation Ultra facing off on some burning planet

Andro Melos’s group is seemingly at The Kingdom

Zero, Ultra Brothers, and Ribut on a frozen planet

Nice, Zearth, and Boy also on the burning planet

Yullian healing Regulos

Astra is seemingly holding something together on The Kingdom?

New Generation Ultras enter their ultimate form except Geed and Ruebe

Absolutian army is also on the frozen planet

Tartarus and Ultimate Shining Zero rematch

Belial using Beliarok against Victory

Taro vs Tregear and Tregear beating up Photon Earth Taiga

Grigio vs Gina

Tri-Strium Rainbow vs Alien Bat (Huh guess this is not gonna be a one time power up form afterall)

Reiga also appears

Ribut vs Titan in multiple scenes

Tartarus vs Leo Brothers

Mebius Infnity seemingly unfusing or about to fuse

Diavolo vs Regulos

Also USA Ultras return as well

Shit too much hype. Don’t know if I can sleep now. Dang it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!?

What the hell!!?

I didn't think they'd actually give Belial the Beliarok. I've fantasized about that so having it show up... oh man.

Astra, may or may not be doing that as part of freeing Regulos.

Damn, I really can't talk about everything anymore. USA Ultras, Zero vs Tartarus Round 2, everything. And it's coming just within the next month!?

Actually about that. It seems like it’s gonna be limited to Tsuburaya Imagination for now from the looks of it. English rental doesn’t come until May. And I’m not exactly sure if it’s English dub or English sub.

Edit: Also just noticed Royal Mega Master Geed is also using Beliarok

Last edited:
Are they really gonna just limit this to Imagination all of a sudden though? UGF has so far been their biggest YouTube uploads so the sudden change could make for some serious whiplash. It'd really suck if it is though.

Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I hope they will at least upload them a week later. Otherwise I'll probably just go search for it on Bilibili.

Oh right also apparently in the preview Regulos said he’s the creator of the Cosmos Beast Style

So Diavolo vs Regulos might be a battle between master and student.

Yup must be a real dick to do that to the guy that supposedly taught you your fighting style

Last edited:
There's still the chance he just Garou's his way through it, but well, two wrongs don't make a right.

On another note, having watched the trailer again, I hope they carry on the implication of this one little exchange.

"In the name of galactic peace, we will do anything to stop you!"

"The survival of our race is on the line, we cannot back down."

It just seems like an interesting notion, for them to fully tackle on the idea of having to suppress an entire species because it threatens them and everything else. Sure, it involves everything else, but given the Absolutians' potential, was that the only way? Is basically what I'm thinking of.

People have been wondering why they don’t just go to the Land of Light and ask a scientist like Hikari to help. But I guess it’s just for story purposes that they want to introduce Tartarus so they can have an excuse to bring back past bosses nonstop.

Oh right also here are my current guesses for the main matchups.

Tartarus vs Ultimate Shining Zero
Obvious matchup is obvious

Diavolo vs Regulos
Same as above

Titan vs Ribut
Same as above

Brinicle Zetton vs Mebius and Ultra Brothers (Mebius Infinity)
We already learned from the leaks that there is gonna be a new Zetton known as Brinicle Zetton. Brinicle is a downward-growing hollow tube of ice enclosing a plume of descending brine that is formed beneath developing sea ice. And where are they on right now? An ice planet. So yeah seems like the obvious choice here. They might just stomp it after fusing like they did with U-Killersaurus Neo in the past.

Alien Bat (Saga Version) vs Tri-Strium Rainbow Taiga, New Generation Ultras Ultimate Form (Reiga)
The fact that Alien Bat can even fight Tri-Strium Rainbow would mean he has to be amped somehow. I think he might pull the same trick the Alien Bat from Ultra Zero Fight did by absorbing monster souls to power up. And due to the Zettons he created being rather powerful he might've gotten quite the amp. Like heck maybe he'll also absorb Brinicle Zetton's soul which is why Reiga might have to appear.

I hope they take the current trend for whoever Infinity has to fight, because damn it makes the fights so much more fun. It'll also make a cool "passing the baton" scene too if the battle after Infinity ends up being succeeded by Reiga.

But speaking of Bat, I wonder if he actually deserves that kinda match. Sure, he made entire universes hs experiment ground before, but obviously this is a way bigger scope for him to be pitted against even the likes of Tri-Strium.

Another match I assume would appear might be Z vs the Early Styles, given the whole stolen Beliarok thing.

Also, I'm surprised we haven't mentioned how Leo and Astra actually is to be pitted against Tartarus, that would be a very interesting match.

I still wonder how the battle would progress from that ice planet to the one with the ruins and subsequently The Kingdom. I'm also very interested what roles Ginga and Victory would get.

Ehh I’m assuming Bat being the genius he is managed to catch up with the era power creep somehow. But yeah feels weird for him of all people to be that strong by himself. I would’ve thought that he would’ve made another Zetton or something.

Oh right. I just wasn’t really sure who will fight them. Though from the trailer I guess Belial and Tregear might be facing off against the secondary Ultras led by Andro Melos that have infiltrated The Kingsom. And I guess Z just decided to follow them on the mission since he’s stronger now.

Oh yeah that. Man now that one idea I made a while back in one of the previous pages about Leo and Astra pulling out the Double Flasher on Tartarus seems more likely now. If he manages to tank it or deflect it or overpower it or whatever than this would increase the scaling for him and Post-Training Zero. Though I still wish Tartarus would pull out a 2-C feat this time.

I think the monster graveyard and Devil Splinter stuff will happen first followed by The Kingdom infiltration and finally the ice planet battle.

Nah, not surprised he'll catch up on the power gap like a salaryman late for his train. And since the how can still be made interesting, I'm all up for a minor arc of him doing just that.

Reibatos on the other hand, has to fight the parodies. Hopefully they come to a middle ground that perfectly showcases both sides' full extent. Besides, maybe we'll even see Zearth pull out his still unused time powers assuming that's not retconned.

If we go by the sequence of Monster Graveyard, The Kingdom and then the ice planet, that'd mean there's a possibility the Early Styles get defeated by Victory and another Ultra instead of Taiga and Geed. I hope that's just the usual withholding of info, because I want them to use character parallels if they're really going for team-ups.

Actually, about that. We're confident that the Ultras are always in a game-ending position, but we never seem to account the fact that almost always, they have to gang up or use fusions to even get equal to the Absolutians' team, and since now we know Reiga and Infinity would be fighting what is essentially a mook, that should be telling of how powerful the Absolutians really are.

Anyways, I am also still on board for that 2-C feat in addition to my previous point there. It's fine to have Reiga and co continuously raise the bar in Low 2-C, but at this rate, a 2-C is more than warranted for the top to god tiers.

Man imagine if Reibatos was the only one that didn't get any buff because the directors wanted to show how the power creep now allows even the joke Ultras of the current era to be strong enough to fight one of the strongest bosses of previous era.

The Early Style might not lose. Like remember the main goal of their mission is to save Yullian so they might just retreat after rescuing her. So that way neither of them would win or lose.

To be fair the strongest mooks that Tartarus gathered honestly do seem to be stronger than the Absolutian themselves. Like Diavolo without being weakened was still having his attacks blocked by Ribut and Titan is supposed to be Ribut's very own nemesis and should be comparable in overall power. Tartarus himself is like 90% of the fighting power on The Kingdom's side with the other 10% being everybody else.

Yeah same here.

Also I hope the battle between Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero and Tartarus won't just be a simple close combat fight and will instead showcase their space-time abilities to their full extent.

Good thing Reibatos already calls himself a ghost because that kinda treatment would give anyone a heart attack.

More of a lost the battle, not the war kinda deal is what I'm thinking. Maybe at best they're repelled.

See, that's my point. Even their regular joe is around New Gen Super form levels, it's no wonder they're also desperate.

Pretty much my thoughts as well. But unfortunately, this should logically mean they have to stay away from the Ultra Galaxy Fight series for the time being because even this is already so much bigger than anticipated. I know there's likely to be another one in the Absolutian Arc, but a return to Ultra Fight makes sense as a way to step off the mega production that this has become.

Lol but yeah must suck to be treated as a measuring stick for joke Ultras of all characters. Like Reibatos was the dude that basically one shot Pre-Training Orb in his strongest form and was also the last boss of the New Generation Era before the Omega Armageddon occurred.

Yeah that make sense. But I really don't think they will lose until the final battle on the ice planet.

I mean weren't the average Absolutian soldier weaker than even Luna Mode Cosmos? I don't think they are at the lvl of the New Generation Super Forms. I think they are more so just above the New Generation Base Forms but that's it.

We're probably gonna get a UGF4 before we go on break. Like the female Absolutian still hasn't appeared yet and we still don't know if they have an Absolutian king that might be more powerful than Tartarus.

Technically we already have a bunch of official measuring sticks. Zero, as one example. But he does also have a bunch of corrections to make up for those so I guess he shouldn't count.

But where does Cosmos himself stand alongside the "rookies" who are the general participants on the Ultras' side? Actually wait, yeah... he seems to be comparable to Standard Justice only starting from Space Corona and if we consider downscaling the faceless mooks from there, even fodderish level Soace Garrison member would be enough.

I know, I already considered that when I made my point earlier. And it'll be good shake up if there is also a King equivalent, especially if that means they'll still end up in defeat despite their efforts this time around.

Back