• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yeah now that i think about it Pre-Omega Armageddon Era Ultramen scaling to Taiga Era Hellberus would break the scaling. So I guess instead we should just scale the Hellberus in Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 to Pre-Omega Armageddon Era Max and Ribut instead of the other way around.

@Peter1129 Shiroyasha is probably very busy with IRL stuff, dunno for Alex, maybe ask Ant again for finding the other persons that can read japanese

As for Destrudos giving a ulitmate destruction and depair aura like Greeza or the final kaijus/seijins from heisei era, i believe in Fukihara and Taguchi lel

I mean Taguchi did say in an interview that he wanted to make Magata no Orochi a final boss that surpasses Greeza in terms of giving off a more despair like aura, but I don’t think he believes he succeeded since he never brought it up again. So yeah the final boss bar he set himself with Greeza is already really high. So I’m really hyped to see how good of a final boss Destrudos will become.

Last edited:
So anyway it seems like somebody on bilibili posted a brief timeline explanation of the Ultra Series starting from the Mega Monster Galaxy Era based on the information from the Super Complete Works. Not sure how accurate the timeline is though so I won’t bring it up here. But I will post a few of the interesting stuff he mentioned.

Ultra Fight Zero is 100 years after Ultra Galaxy Legend Movie.

Omega Armageddon actually lasted 500 years.

Last edited:
Welp it has pretty much been a week and still nobody has translated Zetton or Juda’s statement. Guess we’re gonna be stuck on this revision for quite a long time.

Anyways a bit of new stuff I learned recently. So you know how during the Ginga S Movie, Zero was able to freely change to Shining Zero? Yeah it seems like according to the Super Complete Works after the events of Ultra Zero Fight he went to a place called the Waterfall of Time to gain the ability to control that form. So yeah this kinda makes me more annoyed by the fact that all this story and lore can only be found in the super complete works which have absolutely no English translation whatsoever.

Also since we now know Ultra Zero Fight is 100 years after Ultra Galaxy Legend should we consider Ultraman Saga up till Ultra Fight Orb as Pre-Omega Armageddon Era rather than Ultraman Ginga up to Ultra Fight Orb? Cause now it seems like Ultraman Saga might not actually be that long before Ultraman Ginga. So my new proposition for the timeline is

Showa Era (Ultraman - Ultraman: The Ultimate Hero) | Heisei Era (Ultraman Tiga - Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Armored Darkness) | Ultra Galaxy Era (Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle - Ultraman Zero Gaiden: Killer the Beatstar) | Pre-Omega Armageddon Era (Ultraman Saga - Ultra Fight Orb) | Post-Omega Armageddon Era (Ultraman Geed - Ultra Galaxy Fight) | Reiwa Era (Taiga onwards)

Last edited:
Then guess we need to contacting Shinza Banshou supporters to make it quick, i remember some of them can read japanese well

That's good i guess

Well if you do contact them only show them the Zetton and Juda statements. Cause the others are just supporting feats which really aren’t that useful and I wouldn’t want them to waste their time with all of those.

So new episode of Ultraman Z is out.

They claim Ultroid Zero is stronger than Ultraman but in all honesty it only looks like Ultroid Zero is stronger than Alpha Edge Z. Kinda obvious but now it’s confirmed the commander is possessed by Celebro.

Next episode seems to be Juggler controlled Zeppandon vs Celebro controlled Five King. If we base them off their first appearance feats, Zeppandon would win. But since this is Celebro controlling Five King and we saw how amazingly it used the Belial Fusion Monsters to beat up Galaxy Rising Geed, I think Celebro would win which leads to Destrudos being created after Celebro merges with Ultroid Zero which was in a damaged state after firing the D4 Ray.

Also it seems like Destrudos might not be more powerful than Delta Rise Claw Z. Judging from what happened this episode and the next episode preview I think Destrudos will absorb the Belial medal after Celebro defeats a out of time Delta Rise Claw Z. Which means the next episode will probably just be Haruki and Z without Delta Rise Claw vs Destrudos. And the final episode will be Delta Rise Claw Z vs Destrudos. But hey it’s just my guess so I could be wrong.

Edit: Not really important but still an interesting thing in case anybody wanted to know how the Land of Light won against the Darkclops Zero army in Belial Galactic Empire.
ec0490d062d9f2d371b2a88ebeec8a136227cc26.jpg

During the Belial Galactic Empire movie it was King who appeared and destroyed the entire Darkclops army that Belial sent to attack the Land of Light which consists of several million Darkclops Zero. That kinda explains how the Land of Light won against an entire army of stronger than Ultra Brothers lvl robots when even Zero who is basically stronger than the entire M78 at the time had trouble against 3 of them. Also here it says the Darkclops have power comparable to Zero but that’s bs since in that same movie we see Zero fighting three of them at the same time. So we should only consider the Darkclops as being stronger than the Ultra Brothers.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the Z versions of returning fusion monsters have always been superior than their original appearances.

On LoL's victory too, I'm pretty aure it was heavily implied that King had done so when they flew back alongside him.

I think that’s mostly because in Ultraman Z they kinda showed how big of a deal the user is when it comes to controlling monsters and robots. We saw how Yoko can pilot Sevenger to the point where it was seemingly more powerful than King Joe piloted by an amateur. We saw how Juggler can use Five King better than Celebro. We saw how Celebro can use the Belial Fusion Monsters to the point where he was beating up Galaxy Rising Geed. So yeah the user is a huge factor to the monsters power. Although I do agree that either way fusion seems to be treated as a much bigger deal in Z. Cause even if the controller is good the Belial Fusion Monsters being stronger than Gilvallis and beating up Geed’s strongest form was still a huge wtf moment. Though I guess that could be because of the Belial medal just being straight up overpowered.

Oh right it’s been a while since I last watched the movie. Guess I forgot he made a brief appearance at the end.

Edit: Also if I’m correct tomorrow is the final episode of the first story of Ultra Galaxy Fight 2. So place your bets people do you guys think Legend will appear after 17 years of absence? Yes or no?

Last edited:
I think the fact that the Celebro BFB being stronget than Gilvallis could be attributed to the Belial Medal, as yoy said, but also because it was harvested from a much stronger Geed by that point.
Seeing as how a pure Belial-based something or has a less filtered part of him in it (Imit, Celebro BFB, Beliarok), has been shown to be much more powerful compared to the likes of Geed where his genes have been implied to be offset by other factors, then I find the power gap sensible to an extent.

I think by going with what they've been teasing Tartarus to be, then I'm betting on the likelihood of Legend appearing for real.

Yeah now that I think about it Belial’s genes are really friggin op. Though I guess that does makes sense since based on everything we know and have seen so far Post-Omega Armageddon Era Base Belial is still stronger than Reiwa Era Base Zero. Like if we are talking about purely base forms Belial even after his death is probably the still the strongest behind only Noa and King.

True Legend could appear to face off against Absolute Tartarus. I’m just not sure how they could fit his appearance in just one episode. Unless I’m wrong and this isn’t the final episode of the first storyline.

Last edited:
That's probably why Devil Splinters happened in the first place, Belial's genes are the most powerful obtainable thing that could potentially fly under the Garrison's radar.

Well, guess that's what we'll be finding out.

Yeah pretty much. Btw do you think the Z movie will be about the Devil Splinters or will there be a new villain for the movie and the Devil Splinters will basically be a problem throughout the Reiwa Era? Cause I think the Devil Splinters and Belial genes will be the next main problem throughout the series. Similar to how Tregear was the one causing most of the problems in the New Generation Era.

Also I saw a chinese post confirming that episode 3 is indeed the last episode of Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 Part 1. So yeah if we want Legend to appear it would have to be after Leugocyte is defeated and the whole thing with Max and Sran being done. Which I don’t think is possible to do in 10 minutes. So yeah my guess is the episode will likely end with Tartarus defeating the Leugocyte team before leaving.

I just hope the movie villain will be in super dangerous, its funny that outside of Etelgar and Grimdo the movile villains in new gen era was not that super dangerous lel

Etelgar was pretty dangerous with him defeating all the Heisei Era Ultras but he kinda isn’t that impressive when you realize neither Zero nor Cosmos fought him with their strongest form which likely could’ve soloed him.

Zaigorg was said to be equal to Greeza and it also trashed Exceed X and later on Ultraman and Tiga. It also gave me some nice Gatanothor vibes when it was simultaneously attacking many places around the planet at the same time.

Darebolic I agree doesn‘t really give off a movie villain vibe whatsoever. Heck it doesn’t even seem as impressive as Sadis.

Gilvallis was really dangerous though. Facing off against Zero, Geed, and Orb at once and was still winning. And on top of that he had the entire Galactron army as well as MK2 which was also able to fight all three Ultra at once albeit when they weren’t in their strongest form.

Snake Darkness and Tregear yeah they weren’t really that impressive. Snake Darkness had to be amped by Tregear multiple times and Tregear was getting beat up by Ultimate Final Geed after he got used to his fighting style.

Grimdo on the other hand. It’s dangerous but it doesn’t seem as impressive compared to say some of the better movie villains. It just doesn’t give me the its all over vibe. Probably because of how many Ultras were there and because Taro alone could briefly hold it back.

Last edited:
Since Taiga and Z somewhat made a big deal about the Belial genes problem, I'm hoping that either the theory about Z continuation being true or that the problem continues to be addressed.

I personally think there is a possibility in them pulling off Legend in that10 minutes, but I'll save it until we actually see it. Also, I've actually been expecting each chapters to be comprised of 3 episodes at least, with the finale being somewhat unrelated or more as the peak of it all.

Speaking of movie villains, yeah, Zaigorg was definitely top tier. I'd argue Tregear was also great since after all, he was the one who caused the conflict to snowball in the first place. For me, it's all abouy what the antagonists do, before I factor in their act 3 portrayals.

For me the main problem with Tregear is that him causing almost every problem in the New Generation was only ever mentioned in the Taiga novel. And he literally never appeared until the R/B movie. So all this thing about him being the main villain behind the New Generation felt like it came out of no where just to hype him up. If Tregear was causing trouble from the beginning like the Belial genes I would’ve considered him one of the best villains in the Ultra Series. But almost everything he has done was in the background and lore that were only revealed after he was defeated.

Last edited:
OH SHIT XENON IS BACK! OH SHIT LEGEND IS BACK!!!

Edit: So from what we got in this episode.

The combined power of 80, Neos, Seven 21, Future Cosmos, and Crusher Justice is able to defeat Leugocyte.

Xenon, Max w/ Max Galaxy, and Post-Training Ribut working together can defeat a Gudis cell amped Maga Orochi.

Legend scared away Absolute Tartarus. So Post-Omega Armageddon Era Legend > Absolute Tartarus.

Okay at this point I wouldn’t even be surprised if Saga also returns to defeat Absolute Tartarus. King also appeared in the end credits.

Last edited:
Now there's a bit of ease on the constriction of the scaling.

Also, I think by now it should be pretty clear that Tartarus is at least still below the likes of Legend and King. Speaking of King, I think we know how the survival of the Ultras in chapter 2 is ensured.

Yep if Absolute Tartarus tries to cause trouble in the second story which is 40000 years ago than it is likely King who will stop him this time. Inb4 Absolute Tartarus gets defeated by Legend, King, and Saga in that order in each story arc.

The most likely candidate for chapter 3 to me seems to be the guys like Zero and Tri-Strium.

inb4 Z pulls it off somehow off-screen

True I could understand Tartarus causing trouble with nobody but the likes of Legend or King being able to defeat him in the first two story but in the third story which is present time almost every relevant Showa Ultra is now strong enough to defeat the likes of Leugocyte by themselves. So yeah I think Zero or Tri-Strium Taiga who is stronger than Taro should be enough. Though I still wish Saga could come back now that Legend is also back.

Admittrdly, I'd like to see Saga, too, nut Dyna has no indication of returning. But if episode 3 was any sign, the possibility exists still.

About that. According to the databook the requirement to fuse into Saga is Zero w/ the Saga Bracelet (Ultimate Bracelet evolved) plus any two Ultra. It doesn’t have to be Dyna and Cosmos. So Saga returning is definitely possible.

Edit: It was actually an interview with a director. He said when Zero fuses with other Ultraman they will evolve into Saga. He doesn’t say it has to be Cosmos and Dyna.
818485adcbef76094bc989f621dda3cc7dd99e0d.jpg

Last edited:
Excuse me whot. Damn, in that case, it really os just a matter of who he'll fuse with if its considered. Taiga may be out of the question since he already his own fusion and they'll likely want to keep the presence of another triple fusion.

Yeah but the main problem is whether or not Tartarus is strong enough to force Reiwa Era Zero to fuse into Saga. Cause looking at the preview the lineup for the third and final story arc is full of overpowered Ultras of the current era.

Zero, Joneaus, Andro Melos, Tri-Strium Taiga, and the Six Ultra Brothers

Although I guess in the end its probably just Zero and the team he led against Tartarus since we see Taro fighting Tregear which means Tartarus brought back the other villains in the series.

Right, there's also that. And considering how Joneus went toe-to-toe with Tartarus I'm genuinely hoping Zero is also around that level. After all, a casual him and Tregear was already beyond Imit-Belial and Tri-Strium.

That episode of Taiga actually showed the scene very badly. The scaling in that scene according to the databook is supposed to be

Post-Omega Armageddon Era Base Belial = Imit-Belial > Reiwa Era Base Zero > Tri-Strium Taiga > Reiwa Era Full Grimdo Tregear = Reiwa Era Taro

But instead they somehow showed Imit-Belial and Tri-Strium Taiga being blasted away in the beam struggle. It’s kinda like how according to the databook the opening scene of Geed was supposed to be Base Belial narrowly defeating Ultimate Zero while suffering heavy wounds himself instead of Base Belial one shotting Ultimate Zero.

Last edited:
Well crap. I think I'm just gonna go with how they already were portrayed as. I mean, that was a whole episode of showcasing Imit-Belial as opposed to Geed's prologue scene that only needed to carry information. Yet, Imit-Belial was consistently underdog in Tregear's presence.

I'm also pretty sure Tregear and Tri-Strium are actually comparable to each other. Episode 17 can be discounted due to future portrayals showing Tregear being able to hold himself, such as episodes 21, 23, and 25.

Imit-Belial being stronger than Reiwa Era Base Zero should probably still be taken into account. As even in Z they treat Base Belial’s genes as a huge thing and Imit-Belial was stated to possess the same power as the real Belial due to those genes on top of being stated to be unable to be defeated by Zero or Tri-Strium Taiga individually. But yeah I’m kinda on the fence about Tri-Strium Taiga being stronger than or comparable to Reiwa Era Tregear. The Taiga movie portrays Tri-Strium Taiga as being comparable to Taro when using their Ultra Dynamite and we see in the opening of Taiga that Reiwa Era Taro is equal to Reiwa Era Tregear. But in the Taiga series we see Tri-Strium Taiga beating Tregear quite a few times. Although their powers do seem pretty close overall so Tri-Strium Taiga is likely only slightly stronger than Tregear.

Last edited:
Excuse me whot. Damn, in that case, it really os just a matter of who he'll fuse with if its considered. Taiga may be out of the question since he already his own fusion and they'll likely want to keep the presence of another triple fusion.
Considering Ribut and Good-Belial is poster of UGF:AC I can see them combine with Zero to become Saga.

I think the comparison made with Zero and Tri-Storium was meant to give a standard to the power the Belial genes are capable of, and not so much as the results it will yield. But yeah, seems that Tri-Strium was a little more consistent than initially thought goven that scaling you put.

Now those two being Saga component would be interesting, but they're gonna have to pull a lot of strings in order to make it work.

Yeah like Belial and Ribut being potential components for a Saga fusion has a lot of requirements. One is Belial would need to be in the present rather than the past. Which just based on the summary we got about Tartarus asking Belial if he wants to change his destiny is probably happening. Another is that Ribut would also need to be in the present but he was already the mc of the first story so I’m not sure if they will bring him back to be a major character in the final story. The final one is that Tartarus would need to defeat Zero and the team he led to fight him. Which is a really hard thing to do given that this is Zero at full power in a later era unlike the previous Ultra Galaxy Fight.

Edit: Anyways I think I’m gonna compile the list of scaling we got in the first story of Ultra Galaxy Fight 2.

Last edited:
If the change in Belial somehow happened and if it's true that each chapters would take at least 3 episodes, then I'm suspecting that the final episode could probably do something like that. Unless of course, it actually focuses on Tregear or Grigio instead.

From what I heard in the chinese fandom UGF2 is one and a half hour long and only has 9 episodes each being 10 minutes long with each story being 3 episodes long. I think. Not entirely sure if that was what I read a few months back.

Back