• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I don’t think shifting the orbit of a planet like Juran would be anywhere near 4-B. But hey nice supporting feat to show once again how Ultraman have casual tier 5 feats. Anyway how does this sound for a q&a on pressure and gravity?

So I recently found a statement about a character that could compress Earth to the size of a sugar cube due to the immense pressure within its body. So I was wondering can compression via gravity like in this blog be used for compression via pressure? Or is pressure and gravity different so there’s a different way to calculate planet compression via pressure?

And if it is usable is this calc I made correct?

If you guys think this question is fine I’ll post it on a q&a thread.

Last edited:
Ah crap, how'd I not notice the edit. And the question looks good, seems to cover pretty much what we needed clarification on, so I think you can use that.

Also, I jist realized something. Ultraman was said to have moved the stars for the Gavadon constellation, right? Was it ever stated how he did it? Either way, we could have a Stellar lifting strength sitting right under our noses this whole time.

Alright I’ll just post that as a q&a now.

I think it was said somewhere that Ultraman did that constellation feat using telekinesis.

Alright, I'll also give it a check.

Well, looks like we have a base for future TK users. This is gonna be particularly useful for Z when he's finally up.

After looking at the Void Manipulation page, I think DRC should actually have some level of the power since he reversed the effects of Greeza's absorption by tearing Geed out of it. To quote, "The user may be able to move something from a state of nonexistence to existence, such as reversing the effects of the aforementioned power through their innate control over nothingness". Now sure it says innate control, but he still performed the feat. By extension he too should have limited NPI because of that and various instances of at least stopping and knocking back Greeza. Not necessarily damage, but he could interact with Greeza.

Yeah I guess limited Void Manipulation for Delta Rise Claw is fine. And Non-Physical Interaction actually seems to be something that all Ultras have in general. Like X touched Greeza even before using the Xlugger. And both Geed and Z were able to touch Greeza in their first fight. Cyber Gomora was also able to touch Greeza when using the Cyber Oscillatory Wave before Greeza absorbed X and the Xlugger. Although neither of them seemed to be able to do any actual damage to Greeza.

I'd argue pretty much all Ultras have NPI really, especially the M78 ones as per the reasoning of managing the Monster Graveyard. Also, while the instances in X and early episode 15 Z are eligible, I was more factoring how DRC's energy was seen around Greeza's being despite previous hits that connected showing no such effect so it really only applies for DRC based on that. Geed and X could possibly have them via items like the Xlugger and the Z Riser.

Hm. Why have we never considered that X in episode 1 literally pushed Greeza into the sun which, though by plot demands if anything, actually had an effect?

True so yeah NPI is a really common thing for the Ultras.

I honestly just consider that opening scene a huge outlier for Greeza. Like Greeza the literal embodiment of the void who is also 3-A was defeated because X pushed him into the sun. Yeah like no matter how you look at it it’s just an outlier.

Alright, so that's Void Manip and NPI for DRC, and limited NPI for X amd Geed due to having solid but little evidence.

Ah, right. Surprised X wasn't offed the first second he found Greeza.

They did say that Greeza was much weaker 15 years ago so it’s understandable for Base X to be on par with just First Form Greeza. It is shown that 15 years later after achieving its second form via absorbing energy from the sun as well as all the monsters in the Nevada base (Which contains more monsters than XIO) Greeza can stomp Exceed X.

Last edited:
Yeah that sounds reasonable. Now that you said that, it's pretty much a confirmation that the Greeza in Z is more powerful somehow. Or he may have always been that powerful since he was taken down mostly with hax back in X.

I wonder if DRC also has Xlugger's anti-void ability. I watched the fight yet again and saw that Greeza did not use any space-time warps until after he recovered from having the space needle pulled out. Mostly interpreting things here because there was that emphasis on Greeza being slammed into building as if to indicate that DRC negated his non-corporeality.

I am currently watching ultraman cosmos. So far their is a nice speed for the main villain.It goes from outside the solar system to earth in seconds. Cosmos also tanked a beam that destroys matter on an atomic scale

I didn't find any speed feats yet, but both episodes have destructive levels that are impressive. Episode 51 has a cellular destruction weapon and 61 indeed has atomic annihilation power. So Cosmos takes hits from both, right?

I should have asked this when the TAC fun fact cards were being posted still, but anyone else feel Alien Bat w/ ship and Hyper Zetton should be 3-A, possibly Low 2-C? They've pretty much confirmed that the destruction he caused was on a whole universe (Beatstar's) in both the card and the Side Story he was first mentioned in, and Hyper Zetton is a fusion of that and the Gigant Zetton.

Possibly Low 2-C is because of implications that the entire space-time has been destroyed plus the specific wording used to describe the level of destruction it went.

Edit: Rewatched Saga, might changr my mind about possibly for the time being. But hey, we got more quote about going from universe to universe means having to cross space-time so that means each one are still separated spatio-temporally.

Last edited:
Yeah and DontTalk said compressing Earth into a sugar cube might just be a neutron star. And well it seems like an average neutron star is only somewhat above baseline 4-B.

So yeah sadly it seems like there might not be an upgrade based on the compression stuff. Guess we'll just have to see if being larger than the Big Dipper constellation and Cancer constellation is worth anything.

@Qliphoth_Bacikal Yeah big oof here. All I'm hoping now is a slight upgrade to the mid tiers thanks to Vacuumon being larger than constellations. Actually now that I think about it how in the world does one even calc a nebula-like monster? Like would normal sheer size AP even work when it doesn't even seem to have a normal body?

@Mr.Cutlery DontTalk just replied so he might be willing to calc it for us though it seems like he recommends Ugarik to calc it instead. Also actually that neutron star thing has nothing to do with maybe compressing it into a neutron star so nevermind.

I think I remember calc'ing the GBE of the stars, or at least the ones I could find from the respective constellations, and getting somewhere above baselime High 4-C in total. But as for AP through sheer size, I'm not sure? I assumed best would be to determine the GBE of the stars he has inside that are still intact.

And yeah, the neutron star thing being unusable is a bummer.

Anyways just making sure. Since Vacuumon grows larger every time it eats is it alright to assume that by the time it arrived on Earth it is at least bigger than the combined size of the Big Dipper and Cancer constellation? Cause I think I'm also gonna ask Ugarik to calc the size if he can. So I just want to make sure that Vacuumon is actually that big when he arrived at Earth.

Well that I'm not entirely sure about. Here they show that even after 10 days parts of the Big Dipper is still there. Here they say that Vacuumon gets bigger every time it eats planets and stars. Here it is shown to be slowly eating the Cancer constellation. Just half a day after Zanika ran away from Vacuumon it has eaten two stars and multiple planets in the Cancer constellation. And here the professor said that Earth will be eaten in 12 hours. So yeah honestly I'm not sure if any of this is proof that Vacuumon is bigger than one of the constellations let alone two constellations. But it does seem like its eating rather quickly since they say Vacuumon will arrive at Earth in just 12 hours after eating parts of Cancer.

Last edited:
Actually I just skimmed through those parts so it seems plausible. I'd need to listen in better after this, but the subs aren't too far off so there's still merits in them.

Ehh I guess I'll just leave out the size thing for now. I'll just ask Ugarik to calc the planet compression for now since we aren't entirely sure about the exact size of Vacuumon.

Oh right also in case you guys didn’t know. There’s a Sevenger and STORAGE manga coming out in March. I think it’s supposed to be a Ultraman Z prequel before Z came to Earth. Not exactly sure if it’s canon though. But I’m guessing it will be.

Majin form Juggler was the one that cut down the giant tree. And Majin form Juggler was stated in the databooks to possess power on par with giant monsters and aliens. Something which we are shown rather recently in Ultraman Z when Majin form Juggler deflected Peguila’s ice breath. So no Human form Gai doesn't scale to him. I just kept what was previously on the profile for Gai’s human form.

And honestly that Gigadelos feat would‘ve been pretty good if it weren’t for the fact that everybody Galaxy Crisis Era onwards is 3-A and by the Reiwa Era most of the Showa Ultras are approaching Low 2-C.

If we could get a calculation on the Z-VTOL's explosion in Orb episode 25, we might get a decent result and it shouldn't be too much of a stretch, too. Also that's new, Majin Juggler is stated to be on par? I guess it would explain him deflecting Mk.2 Galactron's beam as well.

Currently unable to access the link btw, dunno why, will try again.

Back