• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The ultimate Pokemon team

I've been thinking, what would the ultimate Pokemon team look like? The only criteria is that obviously you can only use 6 Pokemon, one mega evolution, and one Z-Move, and no legendaries. TM's, HM's, move tutors, held items, egg moves, and anything else is allowed. For reference, the scaling chain looks like this

Mega Evolutions = Z-Moves >>> Psudeo-legendaries > Final form Pokemon >>> Mid form Pokemon >>> First form Pokemon >>> Baby Pokemon

I'd figure the best team is the one with the most hax, while including a Mega Evolution and a Z-Move.

Uh, probably Mega Alakazam, Blazike, Gothitelle, Gengar, Shedinja and Spiritomb.

Idea is that you use Mega Zam to precog right off the bat to come up with the winning strategy, Dr Strange style. Then, either Zam mindhaxes, Shedinja soulhaxes, Gengar to curse or Spiritomb body puppetries to incap, assuming they can't just blast the opponent right off the bat. Shedinja's unique resistances + Spiritomb's unique physiology + Gengar's Regenerationn gives the team a lot of defensive backbone, Gothitelle's Shadow Tag prevents opponents from escaping/pursuing Blaziken while Blaziken amps with speed boost/bulk up/agility. Heal Block prevents regen from stopping one of the mons powering through. Finally, baton pass can allow Mega Alakazam or one of the others to receive the large speed amps.

Probably a better team out there, but I think they work pretty well.

****, that's really good. What Z-Move would they use? I think the best one would probably be Subzero Slammer, because I'm pretty sure it's Absolute Zero from scaling to Sheer Cold.

Back